miss misery; percy jackson²

By lcvescountdown

if you're gone, why am i still thinking about you? percy jackson x fem!oc ༉‧₊˚✧ [ a series of letters ] ━━━━ ... More

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
the second letter
the third letter
the fourth letter
the fifth letter
the sixth letter
the seventh letter
the eighth letter
the ninth letter
the tenth letter
the eleventh letter
the twelfth letter
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
bonus chapter 001

the first letter

615 25 7
By lcvescountdown

dear serena,

the world will never stop tormenting us, will it? should i even say world? i think i mean the fates. the fates control everything. they took you away from me. even the gods can't escape the fates.

i want a world where i can choose who i want to be. i want a world without the fates. i don't want to live knowing everything that happens is just part of the storyline. because then that's nothing to life for, right?

but when i'm gone, they'll just say it was part of the story.

and then my name will be erased from the textbook of history, just like yours was.

i don't want to be forgotten.

love, percy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
15.2K 698 18
☞︎ Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴏɴ sʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ᴏғ ʙᴏɴᴇ, Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ, Bᴜᴛ ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴇɴᴛᴏᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ s...
47.1K 1.3K 17
☞︎ Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄ...
10.7K 126 4
Irina and Enzo have many things in common. They're the deadly weapons of their mafias, their families hate each other and they both have a mutual ene...