The forsaken (Rainimator book...

By doctorofhope

the Controller is gone, but things are not safe, Rain relives the past as one of his close friends becomes a... More

prologue: what use to be
what just happened
old friends
How are you here?
castle in swamp
kidnapping
Netherbane misson
the mind that suffers
gunshot
histroies
aftermath
birthday message
things are getting worse
Prepareing for the devils daughter
the tundra
the being of the attack
to save his soul
dreaming of a stranger
reunion
oh dear
blame
Stop this!
anger
nether search
goodbye for now
Sam Hunter
the straw that broke the camel
morning in frostbourne
arcane plan
fractured family
searching
oh dear not again
days go on
Nether encounter
spies in the camp
outside this reality
Frostbourne's undead problem
kingdom of pain
assassins
the air
bodybuilders
scars
battle plans
the forgiven
the nether
cleansing her soul part 1
The past
Ciara's sorrow
cleansing her soul part 2
cleansing her soul part 3
night time
a date night
the deal
the unknown attacker
path of fire
a stab in the back
king vs princess
the dream
traveling
Dragon's fire
land ho!
soul of the broken
village standoff
lasting defence
the nightmare of death
life and death
hopeful planning
a snow day at Frostbourne
wrath of the ender kin
a past not forgotten
A Sister's revenger
the question of a life time
proposals
a mother's goodbye

Arcane Knight

80 4 21
By doctorofhope

POV Ciara

We were on horseback when we saw it, one of the airships flying overhead. "either they out here looking for us, or someone had the same idea as us," Kane said. 

Abigail examed the airship. "They running, best guess whoever's on that just lost the same fight we're about to go through," 

Elite looked back at us. "I don't like this, how long?" he asked. 

"Still a day, come on," Abigail said. 

POV Crystal

I slammed my hand down on the table, and fell to the floor, Crying again. "Commander! their airship has left our..." the pillager stooped looking at me. they raised their crossbow. 

I sprung up and grabbed him by the neck. "Do not assume my emotions as weakness," I said dropping him. "Now go and prepare my army," I ordered.

"What's the plan?" 

"A simple raid, take anything I can use to build my army," I answered, I walked to my room and stared into the mirror, my grey hoodie and white top were very much ruined I need to change them soon. 

But that's not why I came in here, the 9 ender crystals were kept in here, I had been contacted to them the whole time but this village was awhile away, Yes I could reach it in a moment but I want to make sure the crystals powers won't out of reach.

the 9 started to float around me. then I felt a ping of pain and before I could think what course it, I fell to the floor, Purple energy started to pulsate off me, it was like my body was burning, the energy grow stronger and stronger. 

I screamed out as the pain overtook me. I yelled out names in the pain. "Charlie! Razer! Meeps!" Maybe I had some hope one of them would turn up and help me but no one came. 5 minutes until the energy finally stopped. 

I stood weak on my legs for a moment. "Wh...What was that?" I asked. 

"I don't know," 

"What help are you? you know what don't answer," I said, walking back to the war room. "captain is my army ready?" I asked.

the pillager captain nodded. "Your army stands ready,"  he answered. 

"good, Dexter you are to stay here and guard the base in case of attack," I ordered. opening a portals lots of them so my Forsaken would be ready.

the small village couldn't have more than 200 people in it. I made sure my army was ready then I gave the signal. the undead lead the attack in their new netherite armour lead the attack. the pillagers launching arrows. 

the two iron golems standing guard were quickly swarmed. I walked towards a man fighting off zombies, "so this is your army is it?" he asked. "Well get out of my village!" he yelled swinging the stone sword at me.

I used the energy from the crystals to smash it. "Was that really the best you have?" I asked. 

the man nodded, and I rolled my eyes, Raise my sword ready to kill this foolish hero. in a flash, a steel sword blocked my sword, the white-hooded man staring at me. "Hello Crystal," Lucas said. pushing me back. 

Gunshots went off as Wolf around the corner fired her rifle. "You like this you undead asses! you got nothing in the covenant!" 

Elisabeth jumped down impaling two of the pillagers, I stared at Lucas. "You," I snarled. 

Lucas swooshed his blade through the air. "You were such a kind person, what would your brother say?" Lucas asked. 

I growled. "This isn't the about Razer!" I snapped and charged at him, Lucas nimbler dodge to the side and brought his sword down, my grey hoodie was all but destroyed my top white top underneath was stained red, mostly from my blood. 

"Stop this Crystal," Lucas said, I spun around and jutted my sword forward. "You are better than this," Lucas said. 

I landed a hit on his arm. "What do you know about me?" I yelled. 

Lucas raised his sword and swung at me. "Come on Crystal, You're like an open book, you act like a child a lot, you lack the emotional development of a teenager let alone someone in their 20s," he said. 

"LUCAS LOOK OUT!" Elisabeth called, we both turned just in time for a white blast to smash into us. I was stunned unable to move, Lucas in an ever-annoying way many of the defenders of the truth did land in something Charlie had once called a superhero landing.

a fairly tall person, in a suit of white armour that dimly glowed. I can see this person once before, in the visions of the attack on the witch's coven. the arm cannon lowered towards me. "Well, if it isn't the defender's leader and the undead bitch," they said, getting close to me. "why would he move planets to save you?" They asked.

I was still unable to move when the attacker turns from me to Lucas. "let me guess you're going to try to fight me?" They asked. 

Lucas pointed his sword at them. "You attacked me, that was your mistake," He said.

the attacker raised their arm and another white energy blasted, it slammed Lucas back, and he landed next to Elisabeth. she dropped to her boyfriend's side. "Don't worry he'll be fine in a few hours," 

the attacker turned back to me, their arm cannon charging. "Who...Who are you?" I asked as my movement started to return.

"my name...my name means nothing anymore, my history gone," they answered. "But you can call me the Arcane Knight," They answered. 

the Arcane knight's arm cannon was about to fire, when Wolf slammed into them, suddenly in her power armour. she used her strength to knock the arm cannon away from me. I stood and took in the world around me.

and slowly turned to Elisabeth, using a radio to talk to someone, and I raised my sword. 

POV Elisabeth

"Wolf be careful! You're armour's still not working probably!" I yelled to her, I looked down at Lucas. I pulled the radio out. "Hello? anyone there?" I asked. 

a few moments of quiet, then. "Hello?" I felt my heart sink, they were two voices I really didn't want to hear, Alex and Ember and the voice that came through was Ember. 

"Ember, it's Elisabeth we have a problem, I need you to listen very carefully to me," I started. 

"What's wrong?" Ember asked. 

"WE STOPPED AT A VILLAGE AND ARE NOW BEING ATTACKED BY CRYSTAL AND SOMEONE ELSE CALLING THEMSELVES THE ARCANE KNIGHT AND WE'RE GOING TO BE KILLED I NEED YOU TO GO AND TELL AZURA TO USE THAT DEVICE I GAVE HER!" I yelled into the radio. 

"No need to yell, but I can't get Azura, She's not here," Ember said. 

"Okay, Okay, Well we're going to die," I said, I looked up as Crystal started to approach me, "I'll have to get back to you Ember," 

I put my radio down and raised my two daggers, "really Elisabeth? that's not going to stop me," She said oddly calmly. 

"I have to try," I answered. 

Crystal launched a lightning bolt at me, "Death my name be Crystal," I mumbled. when an Arcane shield appeared around me and Lucas. Gwendolyn appearing. 

"Hello Crystal," she said, Meeps and Razer with her. 

POV Crystal 

the three people I possible hated the most right now, Meeps was the reason Charlie wasn't here, Gwendoly, one of those who helped raised me, kept me in that circle of hurt and pain in the legion. 

Then Razer oh so good Razer, Better than me in every way, why did he ever want me back from the dead I don't know, and his hatred towards Charlie was always just mean, I want to kill him so much right now! 

"Crystal, please stop this," Meeps said. the young A.I took a  step toward me. "it's not too late," She added. 

'It's a trap, it has to be after what I've done there is no way they would forgive me,' Meeps took another step towards me, and I launched a lightning bolt towards her. "LIER! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!" I yelled 

the arcane shield appeared again. saving Meeps from the bolt, "CRYSTAL STOP!" Gwendoly yelled. "You were never like this, not even when it came to the Entity," 

I turned to her, "THE SAME ENTITY THAT BEAT ME WHEN I SPOKE OUT OF LINE! THE SAME ENTITY THAT YOU WOULD WATCH BEAT ME!" I yelled at her.  Gwendoly looked down out of shame.

"Crystal, let us help you, I've gone through something like this, please let us help you," Razer said. 

I didn't speak I didn't act but unleashed a lightning bolt at him. Gwendoly didn't have a chance to block this one slammed into Razer, knocking off his feat, "No wait, I...Ahhhhh," I opened a portal leaving through it.

I was back in the war room. then I felt it again, and the purple energy started to pulsate off my body, and I fell to my knees as it hurt so much screaming out in pain. 

POV Elisabeth

"How did you three know we were in trouble?" I asked the three lifting the hurt Lucas. 

"Ember told us, Gwendoly teleported us here," Razer answered. 

"Clearly I haven't given him enough credit," I mumbled, then Wolf smashed into the ground her armour's visor was cracked, she weakly got to her feet, "The other problem," I said pointing to Arcane knight.

"You let her get away, that makes my job harder, Hello all of you, shame none of my fr...none of these I know are here," They said. 

"You again?" Razer asked. 

"Hello again Razer, it wasn't very nice of you to destroy my time machine, you know how hard it is to fix that?" they asked. 

"Who are you?" Meeps asked. 

the Arcane Knight scoffed. "You couldn't understand my truth, none of you could," They said. the air rippled. "This time I leave, next time you all cross my path, your friendship with him will not save you," they disappeared into the rippled air. 

"What the Fu.." Razer was cut short when Wolf fell forward. her amour making her smash against the floor. "I think we need to get back to Frostbourne," He said. 

I sighed. "We never should of left the Sanctuary," I mumbled. Gwendoly cast a teleport spell and sent us all to Frostbourne. Once I got Lucas and wolf saw to I went to have a chat with Razer maybe he could catch me up. 

then I ran into a netherkin, One I knew slightly, I had seen him attacking the defender's kingdom all the way back when this all truly started. "Okay, I'm going to lay down," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 71 25
Blade isn't the only Daywalker, her name is Alina Whistler (Abraham Whistler's Daughter) but also known as Nightingale. Blade and Nightingale have be...
40.1K 987 37
-Fairy Tail- Lyra has kept her entire life in secrecy, no one knowing exactly what happened to her. One day she vanished and not one has heard from h...
6.9K 272 32
in the aftermath of the war with the Nether, frostbourne has begun to rebuild. unknown to them, ancient and evil forces plot to take the overworld. a...
479 87 29
Moon's life was changed the day her village was overrun with spiders and she was the sole survivor for the longest time, until her friend Ember retur...