Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Kevin's Reward

3.1K 76 27
By AnimeEagleScout

"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
- Paarthurnax

Forge of Creation

"Motion to reward Kevin Levin passed." The mother Celestialsapien said.

"What?" Kevin said turning to see her.

"Motion to explain passed."

Kevin suddenly was witnessing a gathering of Alien X's discussing the deletion of the Osmosians.

"Wait Kevin Levin is an Osmosian!" Kevin shouted, in the voice of the mother. "And he saved my child from being destroyed."

"The council grants permission to reward Kevin Levin as you see fit." The Bearded Celestialsapien said.

Suddenly Kevin was back into the palm of the mother with a baby now fully formed.

"Thank you Kevin." What sounded like 2 two year olds in a single voice from the now free baby.

"Why am I here?" Kevin asked.

"Kevin Levin is granted to be spared the destruction of the Osmosians and rewarded.

"Wait I don't want my entire race destroyed! I've never even met another Osmosians except Aggregor but they shouldn't be killed!"

"Rejected. Motion to spare the Osmosians denied."

"Please you gotta give us something!"

"Accepted. Permission to ask Kevin Levin what he would do. What would you do?"

"Make it so we don't absorb energy?! Make it so we don't go insane?!" Kevin shouted "I'd be fine with only matter absorption!"

It was quiet until the entire Forge of Creation spoke "ACCEPTED. MOTION TO RECONSTRUCT THE OSMOSIANS PASSED."

Earth

Kevin woke up in his bed looking around.

Everything seemed the same. He was back in his mom's place for some reason.

Walking into the kitchen he saw...

"DAD?!"

"There's my boy!" Devin Levin said.

"But you..." Kevin looked around the house. Everything seem the same but Harvy's pictures weren't up. There were also a lot more pictures of his mom and dad together.

"This isn't real." Kevin said.

The world went still and grey.

"Actually it is." Paradox said "The celestialsapean's had agreed to grant you your hearts desire. A life where you never had to run."

"But what about everything that happened? If I never ran away then-"

"Oh you an Benjamin are still good friends. Childhood friends."

It showed Kevin at some kind of picnic with other Plumbers with a happy 30 years of service Devin.

"Magister Levin is going to training you while Gwendolyn is going through college." Paradox said "bye."

The world restarted and Kevin sat and ate a normal breakfast with his family.

"Dad do you remember anything about say 17 years ago on a mission?" Kevin asked.

"That was a busy year your gonna need to be specific." Devin said.

"Ragnarok." Kevin said.

"Rag..." Devin was twitching and dropped his fork.

"Devin!" Mom shouted as her husband started having a panic attack.

"What?!" Kevin asked.

"Your father is going through something Kevin." Max Tennyson appeared behind them "It was the day we learned about your mutation."

"Max?" Kevin asked turning and seeing Azmuth standing on the table. "Azmuth?!"

"Yes. I was here to give you your graduation present." Azmuth said holding out a Plumbers Badge. "This should purge any energy absorbed into your body after 10 minutes."

"So I won't..." Kevin started.

"So you won't turn into another monster due to absorbing my Omnitrix." Azmuth said "You're father had 'commissioned' this back when he learned he was a mutate."

"Wait mutant?" Kevin asked.

"Little hard on underage drinking." Azmuth said one eye winking "I suggest refraining from breaking earths drinking laws again. Yes you and your father are a the only Osmosians with the ability to absorb energy."

Gwen

She had gotten picked up and they drove to Kevin's Garage.

"Kevin does everything seem weird to you?" Gwen asked.

"The Celestialsapien killed the Osmosians." Kevin said "All of them except me and my old man."

"This is so weird." Gwen said "We really are in a different universe."

"We need to figure out what exactly changed." Kevin said.

Gwen pulled out a notebook and flipped to a page. "What so far?"

"My old man's alive for one." Kevin said "Apparently I've know Ben since the day you and him were born. My dad's alive. Me and my dad are the only Osmosians. And Oh yeah my dad's alive."

Kevin was just pacing. His head hurt and his Memories were getting jumbled.

Kevin searched his car while Gwen was writing. "Everything's still here." He said as a box fell out his glove box onto the ground "Shit!"

He scrambled for it but Gwen used her powers to pick it up.

"Don't open that!" Kevin shouted stumbling over the center console.

Gwen hit a button and it opened into a ring. It was a blueish metal with a strip of glowing pink energy.

"Kevin...what...what is this?" Gwen said as her eyes started glowing "This...I've never seen this material."

"It's Annasidian. Only known source is-"

"Anodite's Star!" Gwen gasped.

"Yeah worth most of my life savings but Ben helped me call your grandma to help with getting some." Kevin said "Was gonna wait but..."

Gwen closed the box and handed it to Kevin. "Gwen?"

"You wanna do this your gonna ask the right way." Gwen said.

Kevins eyes widened. He took her hand and he got on one knee "Gwen, you've stood by me from my highest points to my shittiest. You still believed in me when I was a monster and didn't leave when I lost my mind." Kevin said hitting the button to open the box.

"Gwendolyn Tennyson, will you make me the luckiest guy in the galaxy being Misses Levin?" Kevin said.

"Yes. I will Kevin." Gwen said kissing him.

Kevin had a feeling something else he was forgetting.

Meanwhile on Khronos

Fighting against the rival house first born daughter of her equal Solara Night Gale a blue female Tetramand was fighting Loona Red Wind.

"By right of combat I have earned my father's, Kolar to return to Khronos and regain his name."

A blue foot pinned down Loona and the princess had been beat.

Warlord Gar of the Red Wind had taken a deep breath. "By right of combat you have earned your father's right to return. However his crimes will not be forgotten and will not be as lenient as I once was."

"Step forward, Kolar the Disgraced."

"You are returned as part of the Night Gale clan and all their standing." Gar said.

"I thank you Warlord Gar." The blue Tetramand said "I would also like to offer my nephew to duel the princess for her hand in marriage."

Gar rolled his 3 eyes. This has happened so many times Gar was getting bored of the fights. "Very well is the 12th good for you?"

"Absolutely." Kolar said grinning.

It was on the day of the fight his nephew was not the blue of the Night Gale or Red of the Tetramand but green.

"What is this?!" Gar and Loona shouted.

"It's me my dearest. Youngest son of the Night Gales." The mutated Tetramand said "Our battle will be spoken of to our many children."

Kolar grinned as Albedo watched as a Tetramand in the crowd eating.

Line break

Had this in the chapters. Didn't really wanna waste it.

Been playing with Polish again what do you think of Albedo's Elf form.

And yes Kevin stopping Greg from absorbing a baby Alien X ment he stopped Greg from killing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 272 12
This is the first time I've done something for this but this is a Ben 10 story where Ben Tennyson isn't the only one who possesses an Omnitrix, only...
1.4K 17 10
The Alien. The Saiyan. The Anodite. The Warrior. The Emperor. The Samurai. The Guardian. In the past 2 months, Ben Tennyson's life has turned upside...
11.1K 223 27
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
8.1K 170 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...