Broken Promises

By moonstone-87

I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger W... More

characters
Blue Blood Pack (males)
Blue blood Females
College Characters
Chapter 2:The morning after
Chapter 3: Karaoke Night
chapter 4 Promises
Chapter 5 Dylan's POV
Chapter 6 Kayleigh POV
chapter 7- He what?
chapter 8: Bruno POV
chapter 9: Trouble
Chapter 10: Saved
Chapter 11:Alpha Alan POV
Chapter 12: Relief
chapter 13: Yes please (R)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (R)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19- Run
Chapter 20
chapter 21 Dylan's POV (short filler chapter)
chapter 22 The BBQ (Updated)
Chapter 23: Packing up
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 26: I'm Lou
Chapter 27-Surprises and apologies
Chapter 28: Dylan POV

Chapter 1: Becoming of age

277 4 1
By moonstone-87

------12 June-----

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kayleigh happy birthday to you."

Sang out a group of people around the dinning room table as a very embarrassed Kayleigh blushed.

"Make a wish darling." My mother said giving me her soft smile.

I think for a moment before blowing out all eighteen candles in one breath getting a round of applause and cheers.

Once I blow out the candles my mother took them out an whisk the big cake away to prepare it for everyone.

"What you wish for?" Asked my best friend Jessica. Rolling my eyes at my smiling friend I shake my head, "you know that I can't tell you." I laugh as Jessica gives me a pout, but soon morphs into a smile as my mother places a big piece of cake in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessica hurry up!" I groan banging on my bathroom door.

"Alright, alright." Jessica says opening the door revealing her wearing a short red skin tight dress. Her hair and makeup done perfectly.

"Wow, you look hot." I whistle as Jessica struts out of the bathroom. "I look hot? Look at you Leigh, you are drop dead gorgeous. "

I have to admit my tight knee high black strap dress hugs all my curves just perfectly and makes my already big breast look even better in the dress. I'm wearing my long curly brunette hair down and only light makeup on.

"Oh my god you're in heels!" Jessica squeals. I roll my eyes. "C'mon Jessics lets go already!"

Three hours later...

A very drunk Jessica orders more shots. "Tequila Rose" Jessica meant to say, but it comes out more like "Takayla Rose."

The blonde bartender laughs as she pours two shots of Tequila Rose. Jessica takes her shot at the bar before swaying over towards a table where Lilly and Justin sit.

"Leigh here." Jessica slurs passing over my shot. "Where's yours? " I ask.

"I had it at the bar." Jessica says before grabbing Justin by the hand towards the dance floor. The Beta boy smiles as they dirty dance onto each other.

I quickly take my shot slamming it down on the table as one of my favourite songs starts to blare out .

"Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot
Like you baby"

"Cmon!" I shout into Lillys ear pulling her onto the dance floor.

"I'll make you mine, you know I'll take you to the top
I'll drive you crazy.

Saturday night, dance, I like the way you move
Pretty baby
It's party time and not one minute we can lose
Be my baby

Da ba da dan dee dee dee da nee na na na
Be my baby
Da ba da dan dee dee dee da nee na na na
Pretty baby."

The dance floor quickly becomes crowded as the song continues to blare out.

I begin to sing and dance in front of Lilly. My hands resting lightly onto her hips as I sway mine. "Lighten up Lilly." I laugh at the stiff Omega trying to dance, but failing.

Lilly blushes as I push her forward our bodies grinding up together. "Like this!" I shout over the music.

I grab Lilly hands placing them around my neck as I did the same we continue dancing singing along to the song giggling to each other in between. I turn my body so I'm now grinding my ass into the front of Lilly she grabs my hips allowing me to take control.

"Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday (Da ba da dan dee dee dee)
Saturday (da nee na na na)"

A couple of Beta boys try to cut in, but we wave them away laughing and continuing to sing along.

"Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday (Da ba da dan dee dee dee)
Saturday (da nee na na na) "

When the song finished Lilly grabs my hand pulling me to the bar ordering us a round of shots and drinks. Lilly hands me my shot not bothering to check to see what it is before downing it. I grimace as the alcohol burns going down my throat.

"Whoa, w-what wasss that?" I slur.

Lilly smirks, "that my love was a shot of Jack Daniel's. "C'mon."

Lilly pulls me over to the dance floor where Justin and Jessica are still dancing together. They smile at us as we start to dance next to them.

After another 3 shots and 2 vodkas I found myself drunk dancing with a different guy each song until I ended up back with Lilly.

By then we are both completely slaughtered. I spin Lilly around so her ass is grinding into my front I place my left hand on her hip helping her move as my other hand slides up and down her thig.

I can smell her arousal and I'm sure she can smell mine. I growl into her ear as she grinds that perfect ass harder into me.

Pulling her blond ponytail back I plant a few kisses onto the side of her neck. Lilly moans turning her head as our lips crash together in a heated kiss our tongues fighting each other for dominance.

"Fuck yeah!" I briefly heard next to me not caring as we contine kissing while we dirty danced only breaking our kisses to come up for air.

When I look around I noticed a crowd of Beta's and Alpha's drooling at us. Rolling my eyes I drag Lilly to the ladies restroom slamming her into the wall as soon as we enter. She moans into the kiss causing me to kiss her harder.

"Um, excuse me?" A stern looking red head says. Her hands resting firmly on her hips as she glares at us.

"Piss off." I snap back. The red head huffs walking out. I turn back to Lilly her pupils are dilated and pitch black. She grabs the back of my neck pulling me into a fierce kiss.

Lilly is a small blond, smaller than myself with a natural beauty. She has lovely curves and a great pair of tits.

Speaking of her crop top was showing so much cleavage it was making me go wild. I continue to kiss the moaning Omega as I fondle her tits causing her thrust her hips into me.

Lilly lets out a squeal as I lift her up onto the sink counter stepping in between her legs. Our mouths find each other again as we kiss.

"There you two are!" Jessica stammers gasping as we pull apart. Jessica hides her smile with her hand over her mouth.

"Justin and I been looking for you guys for ages we want to go home." Lilly sighs resting her head against my chest.

"C'mon babe." I say as I help Lilly down from the counter. Jessica shooting me a cheeky smirk. I roll my eyes hitting her on the arm playfully as I pass her.

"They were in the restroom making out." Jessica smirks at Justin.

The fresh air hits us all hard causing us to become more drunk. We somehow made it into a taxi . Lilly climbs in and immediately sits on my lap kissing my neck before engulfing me into a heated kiss.

Justin and Jessica stare at us before laughing. " get a room." Justin teases.

"Jesus, are they going to makeout the whole ride home?" Justin whispers to Jessica as they stare at the kissing pair.

Jessica shrugs. "Probably." Justin leans forward to kiss her, but Jessica pulls away. "I don't think so!"

The Beta frowns staring at Lilly and Kayleigh. They are now heavy handed with each other as they continue to suck face.

~~~~

"Kayleigh and Lilly laugh as they stumple up the stairs.

"Shhh." I Giggle at the smirking Omega. We finally reach my bedroom shutting and locking the door behind us.

Lilly slams me against the wall her lips on mine. After a few moments I lift the small Omega up she wraps her legs around my waist as I spin her around slamming her into the door.

Her skirt is now hitched up revealing her red lacey thong. Her arousal is causing my wolf to pant wanting to take over.

Reaching down I rub her clit with my thumb feeling her wetness makes me go wetter. "You're so wet." I husk into her ear.

Lilly just rolls her head as I continue to rub my thumb in circles on her sensitive bud making her thong wetter as I kiss the side of her neck.

Setting down Lilly I help her remove her crop top and skirt. I lick my lips as I stare at matching red lacey bra and thong. Lilly helps remove my dress and we stare at each other before going into another heated kiss.

I slide my hands around to unhook her bra letting it fall to the ground as I cup her large breast in both my hands humming into the kisses.

Lilly copies me as she unhooks my bra grabbing my breasts into her small hands. She pinches my nipple causing me to yelp out in surprise.

"Sorry." Lilly mutters sheepishly.

"Its okay you just caught me off guard." I say before leaning down taking her left nipple into my mouth as my other hand holds her other breast. Lilly drops her head as she moans.

I give her other breast the same attention before I kiss Lilly passionately my hand reaching down between us to rub her clit over her thong. Growling I slide the fabric off tossing it to the side.

I inhale sharply the Omegas arousal invading my nostrils causing my wolf to howl.

Once again I slide my hand down in between us as we contine kissing. I slide my pointer finger in between her wet folds slowly slipping in. We both moan out in pleasure.

Slowly I slide my finger in and out allowing her to adjust before I add another digit slowling pumping my fingers in and out. I capture Lillys mouth with mine as she moans loudly.

Smiling devilishly I get down on my knees putting one of Lillys legs on my shoulder.

I take her in inhaling her arousal its so thick around my tongue I can taste it. With that I lean in and run my tongue slowly up her folds.

"Oh God." Lilly moans. I humm in pleasure as my tongue explores her core slowly adding two fingers thrusting them in and out at a steady pace.

"Oh fuck Leigh, fuck. Yes just like that." I smirk into her wet pussy as my tongue continues exploring every inch of her.

"I'm going to cum." I barely heard Lilly moan. I pull my fingers out putting Lillys leg down as I stand up.

Lilly was just about to protest when I pulled her to my bed laying her down. I strip off my black panties before settling in between Lilly.

She opens her legs allowing me better access to her pussy. I slowly begin to kiss up and down her inner thighs, nibbling in between. 

Lilly looks down at me with dark needy eyes biting her bottom lip as she watches me kiss her thigh getting closer to the sweet spot that she needs me to be. Smirking into the kiss when Lilly growls out in need I slowly run the flat of my tongue between her folds. She taste so good. My tongue lightly dances around exploring her core making Lilly grip the bedsheets her head thrashing back in forth.

I reach up with my left hand caressing her breast squeezing it as my tongue continues licking up and down, back and forth. "Yes, like that" Lilly says breathlessly.

"Like this?" I whispers as I continue moving my tongue back and forth, flicking it.

 "Y-yeees."  Lilly shouts as I dip my tongue inside her pussy sucking up her delicious juices. 

Lilly starts to grind my face her hips moving up and down pressing her pussy harder against my face. I grab underneath her ass to hold her in place as she thrusts her hips.

My own hips begin to thrust into the mattress while my tongue continues to dip in and out of her hot core, I latch onto her clit sucking it softly rolling my tongue around.

 The flat of my tongue slides across the sensitive bud. Lilly's hips begin thrusting wildly into my mouth. I am absolutely loving it, the way her body is thrusting up off of the bed and into my mouth makes me wet I can feel my own arousal dripping down my thighs.

I grab both of Lilly's breast in my hands squeezing harshly as I continue to mouth fuck her, my tongue darting in and out of her, sucking hard on her clit before running my tongue over it.

Caught up in the heat of the moment I turn my head and bite Lilly's inner thigh making the Omega yelp out in shock, but then she moans as I nibble all over her thigh switching to do the same to the other side.

Sitting Lilly's hips down I plunge two fingers inside her dripping pussy earning myself a cry from the withering Omega beneath me as she tosses her head back and forth moaning loudly as I thrust my fingers in and out at a steady pace.

I bring my tongue down licking hard into her dripping pussy. My fingers sliding harder in an out. Lilly's moaning turning louder with each thrust of my fingers. 

"Fuuuck, Leigh, fuck me, hmm yes, harder baby." 

I oblige the withering Omega and slam my fingers harder inside turning my fingers to get to the sweet spot  over and over while my tongue matches the pace of my fingers.  "God you taste so fucking good" I moan into her pussy. "Yeah?" Lilly moans softly. 

"Yes, fuck yes." My wolf was howling inside wanting to take over, but I push her back wanting this moment for myself.

I begin to feel her walls beginning to tighten around my fingers with each thrust pushing her over the edge as I suck her clit with force causing the Omega to scream out her orgasm.

 I fuck her slowly through her orgasm allowing her to ease down from her high. Lilly closes her eyes banting hard as I climb up her body and lay next to her my arm draping over her stomach as we stare breathless up at the ceiling. 

"Wow." Lilly laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...
41K 1.5K 35
TRIGGER WARNINGS: sexual assault/violence against women Siobhan - I was raised to believe I was special, a jewel, all because of simple trick of gene...
24.6K 865 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
54.4K 1.3K 11
Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, and Mpreg Ch 1: Harriet Smith i...