Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Per Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Mรฉs

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 41

788 47 18
Per Haniii77976

School goes as usual for everyone except Kyoko who has been avoiding Sanzu these days. Even time Sanzu visits Haru and his sister's class, Kyoko already disappeared. Kyoko keeps canceling their piano lesson as well. Even just the sight of Sanzu from afar already makes the girl hide herself from him. Sanzu won't stop searching for the girl, at least he wants to apologize for kissing the girl so suddenly.

"She disappeared again?", asked Sanzu to Haru and Senju as he was in front of their class. Haru and Senju look at each other first before looking back at Sanzu and nodding. Sanzu sighed in disappointment, seem he failed again to meet the girl.

"Did something happen between you two?", asked Haru which caught Sanzu's attention. The guy is thinking, should he tell the two about what happened on that day? About him kissing and confessing to Kyoko. No, he won't think that he should tell them about that, it's gonna make it awkward even more on Kyoko's side.

Then, things continue being like that between Sanzu and Kyoko, well, it's not like Kyoko managed to avoid Sanzu forever.

"......."

"You're not running away from me again today....", said Sanzu as he shut the opening from letting the girl escape him again. Kyoko just awkwardly laughs as she looks at Sanzu who seems really annoyed lil bit. "Why do you keep on running away from me?".

"Erm...that's...what do you expect me to do when the guy that I consider a friend suddenly kissed and confessed to me?", asked Kyoko while glancing up at Sanzu who lil bit surprised. He didn't wear his mask, so Kyoko could fully see his reaction.

"You still see me as a friend even after I did that?", asked Sanzu, lil bit sounds disappointing and his eyes showed some sadness. Sanzu sighed which makes Kyoko nervous if she did something wrong. "Do you love that guy more?"

"That.... I don't know....", Kyoko mumbled as she also don't how she feels. She has never been in a relationship, nor does she knows how to handle it. She's not like Haru who easily adapts to the relationship with Mikey despite being her first time. She's also not like Senju, who is so clear with her feelings towards Seiyu. "I'm sorry...."

"This weekend..."

"Yes?"

"You're free this weekend?"

"Erm...yea..."

"Then, let's go on the blind date.", said Sanzu which Kyoko looks at him with widening eyes.

"YES, WHAT??!!"

"I will show you that I'm much better than that bastard.", said Sanzu which Kyoko still processing what he said. Sanzu is really full of surprises. First, he kissed and confessed, and now blind date? Kyoko really doesn't know how she should react other than being surprised by his behavior. So, in the end...she just gives the chance to Sanzu to prove himself to her.

>_______________________<

Days passed very quickly as the weekend now arrives. As promised, Kyoko lets Sanzu prove himself as she agrees with the blind date and waits for the guy at the place. She is nervous, well, isn't like she has never been out with Sanzu once but that time will not be considered as a date. Kyoko's heart won't stop beating so fast, she is really nervous when it's come to Sanzu. She was never nervous when with Yuto.

"Kyo.", a male voice suddenly called her by her nickname which Kyoko recognize so well. She turns aside with widening eyes as soon as she sees Sanzu, somehow...the guy looks lil bit different. It was somehow hot around her as she didn't realize how red her face is. "Should we go now?", he asked while offering his hand, making Kyoko confused lil bit but she didn't refuse his hand.

Then, Sanzu leads her into the amusement park together. Have Sanzu's hand was this big than her? Kyoko never thought about it before but his hand sure give her a warm feeling which it didn't feel bad. Weird....she didn't feel like this when she was with Yuto.

Both Sanzu and Kyoko continue having fun at the amusement park together, enjoying every moment of it which they smiled, laugh, and more. Kyoko really enjoyed it so much, was it because he go with Sanzu? Kyoko doesn't know that Sanzu is a guy who would come to this kind of place of many places. With Yuto, she just keeps going to the expensive and grand places which are uncomfortable for her since she isn't from well family.

"Sanzu.", she called the guy who was busying enjoying his drink but Sanzu pay no mind as he looks at her back. "Thank you.", said Kyoko while smiling warmly at the guy, making him stunned as he keeps staring at the girl without blinking his eyes at all.

Sanzu then when closer to her as he suddenly give a kiss on her cheek, getting Kyoko to flinch lil bit at his sudden action of him.

"Don't smile like that, you going to make me go crazy.", said Sanzu, deep and attractive voice which makes Kyoko blush so hard. Kissing her cheek already enough and him making that kind of hot face while talking in a deep voice makes it more attractive.

"I-", Kyoko is speechless as she can't find any words to answer the guy. "I need to use the restroom!!", said Kyoko panicky as she runs away, leaving Sanzu a lil bit confused before he let out a chuckle.

"How cute...", said Sanzu, loving the reaction from the girl as he didn't realize that someone is watching over them from afar.

"........."

"I thought this supposed to be our date? Why are we spying on them?", asked the blonde hair boy as he looked at his girlfriend who is busy spying on the couple.

"Shush. They are so adorable, okay! I mean, it's not like I gonna expect to see them here, Manjirou.", said Haru to Mikey who crossed his arm as he still sulking as his date with Haru got interrupted after they realized Sanzu and Kyoko were also at the amusement park as well.

"And here where's my dark impulse started going rampage again....", mumbled Mikey annoyedly but loud enough for Haru to hear as she chuckle at his statement.

"Haii...Haii... let's go have our date again. You're done sulking?", said Haru trying to convince the guy who still sulking like a kid as he pouted annoyedly at her, but still secretly loves how she holds his hand. "Looking forward to their relationship...", said Haru between her giggles as she proceeded to walk away with Mikey, continuing their dates.

After that, Kyoko has been hiding her embarrassed face from Sanzu the whole time as she keeps remembering back the guy's bold action, kissing her cheek whatever he finds the right time.

It's the night after hours already passed, both of them walk together at the park as the beautiful light is decorated on the tree, making the atmosphere more romantic and calming.

"Hey, Sanzu....I want to thank you again....", said Kyoko as her eyes are admiring the place. "I have so much fun today."

"Glad to hear that.", said Sanzu with a gentle smile on his face, making Kyoko again blush lil bit before she turns away to hide her face from the guy.

It's quiet again but not awkward at all between them as Sanzu suddenly grabbed the girl's hand, getting Kyoko to flinch lil bit. He guided the girl around the place, his warm hand really brings peace to Kyoko as she didn't refuse it. She secretly smiled as she wished this moment to be more longer tonight. Let the time stop just for both of them.

>_______________________<

Two days later...

"Kyoko!!", called the guy named Yuto after Kyoko has been dazed for a while after they meets.

"Oh- I'm sorry...what did you say again?", asked Kyoko to the guy who looks lil bit displeased as the girl didn't pay attention to him.

"You have been dazed for a while now...what are you thinking about?", he asked which Kyoko suddenly blushed as she remembers back the blind date with Sanzu.

Staring at how the girl's behavior is, Yuto knows what's going on right now since 2 days ago, someone send the picture of Kyoko with Sanzu at the amusement park, so, it's normal that he is annoyed with it. He did his best to make Kyoko love him again, being her temporary boyfriend is a big chance for him but with Sanzu existence, it's just useless.

'Just what does that bastard has that I don't? It's not like his face is good with that disgusting scars. My face is much better than him.', Yuto thoughts annoyedly as he bites his lips, irritating to be compared to Sanzu. "Tskk!"

Yuto glanced aside to see Kyoko is texting someone, and it's happened to be with Sanzu which irritated him even more. He suddenly grabbed the phone which shocked the girl with his harsh behavior.

"Yu-Yuto?!"

"Hey, even though I'm just a temporary boyfriend, I'm still your boyfriend. Chatting with other guys right in front of me is getting on my nerves, you know?!", said Yuto, sounding very mad as he stares at Kyoko annoyedly. "Just what does that fucking guy have?! I'm even much better-"

SLAP!!!

A strong slap right on Yuto's head after the guy almost volumed his voice towards Kyoko, making the girl lil bit scared. Yuto is very mad, he turns back just to be madder as he could see Sanzu who just coming out of nowhere, and suddenly strongly slapped the back of his head.

"HEY, MAN! WHY YOU SUDDENLY HIT SOMEONE'S ELSE HEAD?!", Yuto shouts as he grabbed Sanzu's collar harshly. The rosy pink hair guy didn't even budge with his actions. Not even he scared of him, if thinking about the situation, Sanzu just wants to kill the guy so much but just endured it since he is at the school right now, plus- Kyoko is with them, and he didn't want to show his other side to her.

"You're scaring her.", said Sanzu in an emotionless tone as he stares at Yuto uninterestedly.

"WHAT IS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU?! STOP GETTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE!!"

"Heh- I'm not getting in your life. All I care is about Kyo, it's nothing to do with you.", said Sanzu blankly as he smirked provokingly towards Yuto, making the guy really very angry as he was about to punch Sanzu but suddenly stopped by Kyoko who grabbed and stopped his arm from giving a punch.

"Sto-Stop! We're at school! No fighting!!", said Kyoko nervously. She is scared as she knows that she shouldn't involve in fights when she can't even fight and protect herself. But, it's not like she gonna stay still and let them fight, or else they would get punishment afterward.

"Stop seducing her. I'm her boyfriend not you.", said Yuto before letting go of Sanzu's collar harshly. Sanzu scoffed, almost making him laugh after hearing those words from the guy.

"Boyfriend my ass. You're not even her real boyfriend yet and seem like you really don't know to make her love you back.", said Sanzu as he provoked the guy with a smirk plastered on his face. Yuto finally snapped, he really can't hold his anger anymore as he is about to punch Sanzu.

"THIS FUCKING BASTARD-"

WRACK!!!

A sudden upper kick in the middle stopped Yuto from punching Sanzu. It shocked the three of them as they didn't expect to see the guy with blonde hair suddenly appear out of nowhere and kick Yuto's hand.

"MIKEY?!", Sanzu was shocked to see his king.

"What the-?!"

"Man... don't get me wrong, okay? Haruchin and Senju want me to stop this.", said Mikey blankly as he pointed at Haru and Senju who standing not so far from them, waving their hands at them. "And you.", said Mikey who suddenly grabbed Sanzu's back of his collar, making the guy surprised and confused. "Kyoko-chan, Haruchin, and Senju called for you. You should go now.", said Mikey as turns to look at Kyoko with a smile on his face.

"Oh-oh...okay.", said Kyoko confusedly but still follow what Mikey said as she immediately run toward both Haru and Senju, making Yuto confused lil bit with the situation.

"Now...now....Don't even start any fights at school. Just at school, Sanzu, but you can beat the shits out of him when we're outside of the school, okay?", said Mikey as he started to pull the blank Sanzu away.

"Can I kill him?", he asked.

"Sure, sure. Do whatever your want. But I'm not covering your shits, alright?"

"....."

"Just what the hell is happening just now?", asked Yuto to himself as the situation suddenly changed, but still annoyed him as he can't lay a punch on Sanzu's face. It's not like he loves getting himself beaten by the gang, especially by the president of the gang himself. He isn't brave enough to face invincible Mikey, so he is not letting himself get beaten by him. "Fuck!"

He walked away annoyedly as no one realizes that someone is secretly watching them from afar. She smirked interestingly at the scene with amusing eyes, planning something inside her head.

"Oh, my~ this started to get interesting."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
7.4K 252 23
"๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ! ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ฟ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น, ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š!" . . . "๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž...
48.2K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
18.4K 400 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...