Shakhi ff - Our Fated Destiny

Od Black_Knights50

"I love u Anokhi " "I hate u Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal " Peep in to know ...And shower some love shakhian's Více

Prologue and Note
Our Fated Destiny - part 1
Our Fated Destiny - Part 2
Our Fated Destiny - Part 3
Precap
Our Fated Destiny - Part 4
Our Fated Destiny - Part 5
Our Fated Destiny - Part 6
Our Fated Destiny - Part 7
Our Fated Destiny - Part 8
Important Note

Our Fated Destiny - Part 9

1K 89 34
Od Black_Knights50

Viraj's eyes widened in shock after hearing what Avni said, and he looked at her enraged. He was infuriated that the little girl had the audacity to speak to him in this manner.

He was about to hit her, his eyes red with rage, when Avni's saviors blocked his path.

Shaurya and Abhay pushed him hard, causing him to stumble.

"Don't – you - dare..." Shaurya glared at him with bloodshot eyes seeing his impudence to raise hand on his daughter.

"Don't even think of harming my doll..." This time, Abhay's rude voice caught Viraj's attention.

"How dare she talk to me like this ?!!!... "

"She don' even have manners !!..." Viraj yelled.

Shaurya was about to speak up when a punch landed on Viraj's face.

"What the hell !..." Viraj screamed.

"You bloody moron shut your mouth !!..." Anokhi yelled angrily at the top of her lungs.

"Mr. Watson !..." Anokhi looked at the principal with angry eyes.

"Please see who this bastard man is... He was going to hit my daughter... I won't bear this... I demand immediate action against him !!..."

The principal sweated and spoke up "Yeah..."

"We'll look into the matter..."

He then turned around and called the guards.

"Hey !..."

"Get this man out of here right now !..."

The guards came running and began to drag Viraj.

"Stay away from me !..."

"Hey you !..."

"I said stop ! ..." Viraj struggled to get out of their grasp, but the guards were bigger and more powerful and were able to drag him away with them.

Anokhi was outraged, and she didn't want to be there for another second.

She took Avni in her arms and grabbed Abhay's hands before storming away, leaving a sad Shaurya behind.

Shaurya's POV

I kept staring at her receding figure when it occurred to me to follow her. I started following her because I needed to talk to her, but she didn't even bother to look back at me.

When I got outside, my heart sank because she and my children had left by now, but as I narrowed my vision, my eyes automatically widened as I realized they had all left in a "Ferrari".

I was curious as to who owned the car and who drove it.

I stood there in daze.

At Oliver's instrument shop

Anokhi had arrived at an Instrument shop, as Abhay wished to buy a Fender Electric guitar.

And as fate always plays its tricks, Shaurya was also present there for the same purpose.

Shaurya was wandering around, looking intently and fascinated by all the showpieces, when his gaze was drawn to a familiar figure in the distance.

He looked at it for a while before recognizing it was his baby doll Avni.

His face lit up with a smile, and he headed towards her. He was approaching her from side and saw how peacefully, she was playing the piano. It clearly showed her love for piano.

He put his hand on her shoulder, and she was about to scream due to the sudden touch, but he was quick to cover her mouth on time.

"Hey... It's me Avni..." He said in hushed voice.

"I'm Shaurya..." Avni looked at him with her big horror – filled eyes that quickly shrank back to normal size when she realized it was her father only.

She exhaled a sigh of relief, and Shaurya smiled as he removed his hand from her mouth. She smiled back, and he took a seat beside her to watch his daughter play the instrument.

Shaurya's POV

I sat beside my baby girl, and she started playing the piano for me. My heart fluttered as she was doing it for me. Though I had seen her perform it before in the auditorium, this moment was somewhat special because it was for me only.

She attempted to play Beethoven's famous "Für Elise", and I was overjoyed to witness it because it was extremely difficult music, but my Avni did her best to play it graciously, and all of this was just for me. This made me feel completely overwhelmed.

I was feeling happy, and caressed her hair as expression of my love for her. With her twinkling eyes, she looked at me, and her pretty smile made me smile as well.

After that, I inquired as to where Abhay was, and she informed me that he was in the guitar department.

I made up my mind to see my son also, if only from a distance.

I placed a kiss on my Avni's head, and waved a bye at her, and left on the lookout for my son.

I reached the guitar section, and was greeted by an amusing sight.

There stood my son, near the latest model of Fender guitar, but the next moment I realized it was mine. I mean I have already booked that model for me.

Before I could walk up to Abhay to talk to him if he wanted it, I saw the shopkeeper approaching my son, and asking him which model did he like.

"I liked this one..."

"This is fabulous !..."

"Its design is cool and I'm pretty sure it will sound rocking..." Abhay was very much delighted.

I was looking at both of them, smiling, and realized that my son was fond of guitars, which was a trait of mine.

I was smiling all the while until the shopkeeper's words entered my ears making my smile fade away.

"Sorry Son..."

"This model has already been booked by someone..."

This statement made Abhay sad, and the grin that was on his face till now had vanished. His face had lost its glow and he became silent.

"Ok then..." saying so, Abhay walked away from there with a dull face.

I immediately approached the shopkeeper, and said, "Excuse me..."

"Oh !... Mr. Shaurya..."

"Actually... I needed a little help from you..." I said.

"Yes of course... How can I help you Sir ?..."

"Please go... And tell Abhay... I mean that boy with whom you were talking to till now, that he can get this guitar..."

He looked at the guitar model which I was pointing at, and he spoke up, "But Sir..."

"You booked it earlier..."

"Then why are you letting it go ?..." he was shocked.

I smiled, and said, "A CHILD's SMILE CAN LIGHT UP MY ENTIRE DAY..."

The shopkeeper looked at me, his eyes shining, and I felt he might have realized what I was trying to say. He smiled back at me, and left saying, "Okay Sir..."

"I'm going to let Abhay know that he can get this..."

I blinked my eyes in response and he walked away.

I felt happy that at least I could do a small thing for my children. This little action will bring a smile on my child's face which is the ultimate goal of any parent.

I sighed and turned to walk away, only to see that smile on my son's face.

I walked to the area where the shopkeeper was, and I waited to see my son's reaction. I stood far enough away that he couldn't see me.

"Listen Son !..."

"Actually the one who had booked that model has changed his mind..."

"He has chosen a different model... which means you can get it for yourself..."

My son jumped with joy as soon as he deciphered the words, making me laugh.

"Really ?!!!!..." he exclaimed.

"Yeah..." the shopkeeper replied.

"Come on son..."

"Come with me... Let's have another look at that model..."

"Yup !!... Let's go..." Abhay was absolutely ecstatic and happily followed the shopkeeper behind him.

I was looking at my son smiling, as finally, I got to see what I was craving for.

That smile was all that holds the power to wash all my anxieties and sorrows away.

That smile on my children's faces reminds me why I have to live for them, even when I'm not with them.

"MY CHILDREN" and "MY LOVE"... I smiled, my eyes glossy, but a big grin on my face...

To Be Continued

**********************************************************************************

Hi everyone

So here is the chapter 9

How was the chapter ?

Ignore if any errors please

NOTE : We'll be back after 17th or 18th may.

Till then bye bye  👋👋

Love - shakhilife and Black_Hat52

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4K 443 9
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ✨❤️
8.3K 726 5
𝘒𝘢𝘶𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘩𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘲 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘬𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘒𝘢𝘶𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘩𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘲 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢...
4.4K 542 11
A love story.. Let's see
45.3K 4.2K 38
A couple who always supported each other, despite having a bad start! They used to hate each other but intentionally or unintentionally, were each ot...