Paw patrol : Field Trip Z

Por Rockythebestpup

It was peaceful day in Adventure Bay and Adventure City or almost peaceful ... Mysterious Shadow have created... Más

Character
Trailer
Chapter 1 : The shadowy scientist
chapter 2 : Peaceful day
chapter 3 : mystery at Adventure City
chapter 4 : Zombies !
chapter 5 : Fight with infected Mayor Humdinger
chapter 6 : Get out of the library
chapter 7 : Kidnapping
chapter 8 : Sneak to the mall and escape the horde
Boss 1 : Rocky ( chapter 9 )
chapter 10 : research
chapter 11 : Another creation
Boss 2 : Mayor Goodway ( chapter 12 )
chapter 13 : The warehouse
chapter 14 : escape the attacked masked mans
Boss 3 : Mysterious Van ( chapter 15 )
chapter 16 : Antidote for Rocky
chapter 17 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 1 )
chapter 18 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 2 )
Boss 4 : Vincent ( chapter 19 )
chapter 20 : the second evidence
chapter 21 : Explore the school
Boss 5 : Mr Porter ( chapter 22 )
Boss 6 : Agent Spy ( chapter 23 )
chapter 24 : The third evidence
chapter 25 : The mysterious cure
chapter 26 : New evil recruite
Boss 7 : Bombie ( chapter 27 )
chapter 28 : The speak
chapter 30 : Zombies attack inside the sewer
Quick word from our sponsor
Boss 8 : Dumpster Diver Dan ( chapter 31 )
Boss 9 : Agent Agus ( chapter 32 )
chapter 33 : Bloody killer
chapter 34 : Halloween night
Boss 10 : Imposter ( chapter 35 )
chapter 36 : Discussion
chapter 37 : open the lockbox
chapter 38 : Galago Town
chapter 39 : A snowstorm crash
Boss 11 : Ghost Manic ( chapter 40 )
chapter 41 : The forth evidence
chapter 42 : Ready for evil plan
Quick word from our sponsor #2
chapter 43 : Enter Zero Lab
Boss 12 : Mysterious Shadow ( chapter 44 )
chapter 45 : Celebration and The End ?
Upcoming stories

chapter 29 : Planing to get to the military

19 1 0
Por Rockythebestpup

At Adventure Bay hospital , Ryder told Slasher Clark everything about what Bombie said about the military is about to launch the nuke to the warehouse far away from Adventure City .

Slasher Clark : That guy told you all the military is about to launch the nuke ?

Chase : Yeah .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Is there anyway to get to the military ?

Slasher Clark : Well , there's a way but this might going to take the risk . You have to walk to the apartment alley where you found that stinky guy . Climb up to the rooftop with the outside apartment ladder . Take the Zipline and boom . You all made it .

Donut Dave : Thanks but is there's the fastest way to get to the military ?

Slasher Clark : No .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Hold on a second , I have to meet my friends inside the sewer . I think we can take the shortcut to the sewer , meet my friends , go to my special factory and we are arrive at the large parking space .

Chase : I never know you have a job .

Dumpster Diver Dan : I'm a sawmill worker before the outbreak coming . I know the shortcut way because my sawmill factory is close to my sewer . My friends also work at the sawmill .

Donut Dave : Okay , that's settle . We'll take the shortcut to the large parking lot . Also I hate the smell of the sewer .

Skye : I also don't like the smell too .

Marshall : Better get a lot of hanger clips to clip everyone nose .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Don't need because the sewer isn't that smelly . You can don't smell it .

Marshall : Then I'll clip my nose for myself . * clip his nose *

Ryder : I think we are ready to find the military .

Slasher Clark : Here , you guys need this .

Clark give Ryder the first aid kit . Inside have bandages , medicine for injuring person , some medicine pills and antidote .

Ryder : Antidote ?

Slasher Clark : Antidote is the most important thing you have to be with you . Dr Zero said antidote can clear your friends from the infection .

Ryder : Thanks .

John Kim-Koh : Wait a minute , what did I get ? I'm the Adventure Bay survival leader .

Slasher Clark : You can have a map and a compass .

John Kim-Koh : Sweet .

Donut Dave : Alright everyone , enter my car . We have a military to find .

Everyone enter Donut Dave police car . Donut Dave started his police car engine and head to Adventure City . John Kim-Koh is looking at the map until he saw something .

John Kim-Koh : Zero Lab ? Why there's a Zero Lab on the map ?

Howie Roger Jones : You didn't hear ? Dr Zero have own Zero Lab before he got capture by masked mans .

Rubble : Wait , do you think Mysterious Shadow steal dr Zero's Lab ?

Ryder : I don't know .

Rocky : But we better get to the military .

Liberty : Are we there yet ?

Donut Dave : Not yet .

Dumpster Diver Dan : I heard there's a nuke was about to explode the warehouse far away from Adventure City .

Donut Dave : It was a nuclear . The military is about to launch the nuclear at the warehouse .

Zuma : Okay weiwd question . Why is the militawy wanted to destwoy the wawehouse we entew ?

Donut Dave : I think there's something else who created those zombie cure . I think those masked mans are storing zombie cure .

Ryder : No wonder they're guarding the warehouse .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Oh my holy lord ! Donut Dave , stop the car !

Donut Dave quickly step on the car brake and stop his car . Donut Dave exit the police car and saw military vans , tanks and SUV have been destroy . Everyone exit the car and saw the vehicle have been destroy .

Chase : Wait , those vehicle we saw it at the library academy cafeteria .

Howie Roger Jones : Looks like someone have destroy those vehicle pretty badly .

Marshall : How can we get pass those broken vehicle ?

Dumpster Diver Dan : Don't need because we already at the sewer lit .

Everyone saw the sewer lit where they're escaping the horde and the masked mans . They walk up to the sewer lit .

Donut Dave : Alright , let's get this dirty lit away .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 30

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.3K 374 19
Pain and sadness have always been a part of my life. I've never felt truly loved or cared for. I'm all alone...all by myself. Even though I'm a membe...
30.6K 524 37
When Ryder buys a new PC and installs a game called Minecraft on it, the pups are interested and wants to know how the game works, then the next day...
105K 1.8K 45
"I can't seem to woof it out... What is this feeling?" Skye asks herself. But she seems she couldn't put a paw on the right word... ...
2.1K 78 24
Rocky lived a fun and peaceful life helping the people of Adventure Bay and Adventure City. However, deep down there was something bothering him, so...