my heaven: a naruto fantasy:...

By elven_oracle

welcome, to the third book to the "my heaven: a Naruto fantasy" series. *bows* anyways, kabuto has kidnapped... More

chapter 1 kidnapped
chapter 2 annoyingness
chapter 3 dreadful return
chapter 4 fire temple
chapter 5 the bearer of bad news
chapter 7 sasukes point of veiw
chapter 8 my dream
chapter 9 that week.....
chapter 10 torture
chapter 11 control issues and sorrow
chapter 12
chapter 13 the den
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 24

32 2 0
By elven_oracle

(For the record I've no clue how I wrote that without freaking out. I mean I just wrote my character being beaten almost to death. Lol see ya!)

Still sasuke

"K..kabu...." Elizabeth tried to say kabutos name but choaked out only half of it.

"I can't stay for long. I don't know how you got here, or I for that matter." Kabuto said kneeling beside elizabeth.

"Why did you come?"

"I heard the screams as well sasuke." Kabuto replied placing his hands over her waist. Green chakra emmitted from his hands and the swelling in her skin slowly went down.

Elizabeth's breaths were quick and painful as kabuto healed some of her wounds. Though it was dark and gloomy sasuke could see the pain of seeing her so wounded in his face.

"I can't stay. You'll live through the night." Kabuto said leaving the room.

My POV now

Some of the pain in my body subsided after kabuto left and I made my way closer to sasuke. I pressed myself against his chest like a toddler and shook wildly in fear. The stone beneath me was cold and damp.

A few hours later someone, a large ninja came in and hauled sasuke over his shoulder. We cried out to each other and sasuke tried to fight back but the other ninja was too strong. After the first left another came back in and chained me to the wall again. He punched my face and stomach hard causing me to scream. But my screams stopped as I was knocked out.

My dream

I was warm. Comfortable. Safe.

I opened my eyes to see an orange ceiling. But I soon realized I was in a candle lit room on a small bed.

"Your awake." Said a voice I knew all too well. "It about time."

"I....itachi?" I said startled.

"Yes. I need to speak with you on an urgent matter."

"But how do I know your not just an illusion from my mind?" I asked him.

"That I cannot explain for I don't have the time." He answered. He continued. "You'll be in that cell, for 3 months before your set free. You'll be beaten and torchured. But you will live."

"But how did I get there?"

"In the night, deidara and zetsu went to the hidden leaf village and captured you and sasuke. Their main target was you, and they got sasuke so he wouldn't be trouble." Itachi explained. "I am glad to see your alive."

"But clinging to life by a hanging thread." I said finishing his thought. I hugged my knees to my chest. "Sometimes I think I'm better off dead."

Itachi then came up to me and sat on the bed. "Your wrong." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Your better off alive. You mean so much to so many. People do love you, elizabeth."

"But I can't protect them....." I sobbed. "I'm not strong enough....."

"It doesn't matter how strong your jutsu or fighting style is." Itachi said. "What matters is how strong your will to protect them is, and even if you can't protect them, they know you tried your best."

I stopped crying. "Thank you, itachi." I said with a slight smile.

"Call me brother." He said, his image fading.

Waking up now

Tears fell down my bruised face as I woke up. Remembering itachi and the things he said to me.

Itachi could help with any sadness that filled me. When I had to kill shamari, he was there to help me get through it.

"But sasuke wasn't there." A darker side to me said. "Sasuke wasn't the shoulder to cry on, he didn't help you through it. He wasn't there."

"Shut up....." I whispered. My head lolled downward as I hung from the chains on the wall. My eyes going from the floor to the claw marks on my waist deidara left.

"Itachi was the only one there, when sasuke wasn't." The voiced mocked again. "Even that kabuto has been of more help than sasuke..."

"Shut up.....shut up shut up." I whispered as more voices echoed into my mind.

"Sasuke was never there for you. Not when you most needed him." The voice said.

I was becoming mad. Not angry, mad as in crazy. I did a very stupid thing then. I tried to move. Pain gripped my sides and back but I kept moving, I screamed in the agonizing pain. My screams echoeing throughout the cell and halls outside.

Sasuke now

Sasuke heard terrifying screams in his cell.

He heard Elizabeth's screams.

He was chained to a wall but not in the same way elizabeth was. He could be on the ground, but his arms and ankles had tight chains around them and kept him tied to the wall like a dog on a leash. He could hear the clanking of the shackles against stone as he could tell she was moving her bruised limbs.

So its starting this fast.....sasuke thought in sadness. Elizabeth could stand being beaten but with these sircimstances she was bacoming mad and couldn't think straight. She feels completely trapped and worthless. And this pained sasuke worst than the most painful of any death. He tried to block out the screams but couldn't. He couldn't do anything and that drove him crazy.

Over to kabuto real quick

Kabuto also heard the screams of agony from her cell. He wasn't chained, the akastuki trusted him enough he wouldn't attempt to escape.

Kabuto clenched his fist tight. It pained him as well to hear her screams. He knew why and finally accepted the fact her loved her. But he still hated it. He hated that this girl found away past his barrier of emotions. He hated that she was smart, easy to talk to and normal. He hated that he loved her but couldn't help it.

And now all he wanted to do is stop her screaming and make her smile. He wanted to hear her laugh again, talk again. He wanted to see her fair skin in the sunlight and her hair blowing with a breeze. he wanted to be with her.

But now she was miserable, pained, going crazy.

"I fear neither death nor pain." She once said. "I fear only a cage, bars or walls closing in on me until I'm useless. When use and old age accept them, and I'm consumed in madness and fear."

That's what was happening now. She was chained to a wall, dark walls suffocating her in madness and fear. She was being torchured from the inside out, like a paracite eating its way out thought her mind.

Back to me. I'm surprised I've written this.

I screamed until my voice gave out and I choaked. When deidara walked in I tensed up and swallowed.

"Your making a lot of noise aren't you." He sneered walking up to me. "As much as I enjoy your suffering its giving me a head ache."

"I.......c.......t.........br......" I couldn't speak. I was breathing heavily and my words came out in little squeaks of pain.

"Has the cat caught your tongue?" Deidara mocked. He lifted my chin and looked at my bruised and bloody face. "I'll wait till your more healed." He said. I figured he'd just leave me. But instead he punched my stomach hard. Then grabbed my waist with one hand and dug his nails into the claw marks he left the day before.

I yanked my head back and little squeaks left my lips as screams. Deidara must have changed his mind as his face came to my collar bone. He bit down on the skin and his teeth almost went completely around the bone. This being like a weak point I tensed. Using whatever upper body strength I had to lift my body up.  I didn't think I'd care as much as I did when deidaras head came to my breast but when his tongue made contact with it I lifted my body higher. He then began to lick my stomach as he held me to the wall. The mouthes on his hands gnawing at my waist.

I breathed heavily, my stomach moving inward and outward as deidara caressed it with his tongue.

"Why are you doing this to me?....." I managed to ask him.

Deidara pulled away enough to look me in the eyes. "I plan to break you. Shatter your pretty soul to smitherines." He sneered.

It worked, he was breaking me.

Little by little he was shattering my soul...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
459K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
379K 14.3K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။