Dream Of Me

By hotmessmomwrites

"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Dreams ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Seattle ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Blush
Siren
Panic ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Shower ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Paranoia ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Austin
Waco ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Taken
Home
Watch ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Revenge ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Imprisoned
Ashes ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Betrayed
Mine ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Capo
Sinner
Strip ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Decisions
Forever ๐Ÿ”ฅ
E P I L O G U E
THE DREAM SERIES

Author's Note

3.7K 93 9
By hotmessmomwrites

Since we are at over 200k reads on Dream Of Me I felt the need to jump on here and say...

HOLY SHIT!

I honestly never even expected to get this many reads on my first story ever.

As some of you may know, I mainly write poetry. All of my writing is in a journal I have stashed away in the back of my closet. I have never shared any of my work with anyone but my husband.

I have always enjoyed reading romance/dark romance/erotica, etc. During one late night while I was feeding my newborn child, I just decided to go for it. I stepped out of my comfort zone and I am so happy I did.

I cannot express how grateful I am for each and every reader. I have cried so many tears of joy over your sweet messages and comments. The Wattpad community is so kind, witty, funny, yet compassionate.

I'm 28 years old, married, and stay home with our 2 kids so this has been the most incredible outlet for my creativity.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank every single one of you for all the love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.8K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2M 53.5K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
4M 99.5K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...