Konohas God of Death

By DynoMyke

Meet Sairento Kurroshi, last member of the kurroshi clan. Watch how he makes his mark in the shinobi world. o... More

Some info
Background
Graduation day
Team 7
Meet Kakashi. Again
Introductions, Test and trainning
Important Info Please Read
Bell Test
A Secret Mission
The Black Forest and Shadou
Back at the Village
Shura and Chi
Returning to the Village and a S-rank Mission
Massacre in Suna
The Black Death
A Formal Meeting with the Sand Siblings
The Chuunin Exams and a Date
The Date
The God of Death
Kurroshi Clan Forbidden Art Eternal Damnation
Epilogue
News!

Rendezvous

1.1K 43 0
By DynoMyke

Tenshi

I arrived at the Hokage tower and was let in to the office. With the Hokage was an elder I despised, Danzo. Out of all the elders he was the one that treated me like a tool. The Hokage smiled at me as Danzo left the room, looking beyond furious. He called me in the room then as I shut the door he erected a privacy barrier. "Tenshi before I talk serious. How are you feeling?" He says. I simply nod. "I feel fine Lord Hokage." He smiles at that response then tells me to take a seat as his face turns serious. "Tenshi, my inner council have decided to break procedure and move your rank to jounin." I was surprised when the Hokage handed me a jounin vest. I thanked him as his face became serious. "Their is a reason for your promotion. Because of your experience you are being assigned as Kakashi's co-sensei but in secret you will be under my direct orders." I nod and tell him to continue. "Their is an organization that is targeting jinchuriki's known as the Akatsuki. Your clan was known for their espionage and assassination skills and as much as I hate to admit it, you are our only option." I could tell that he was against this plan but he really had no choice in this matter. "Don't worry Lord Hokage. If it helps the village I am happy to help. He had a relieved look when I agreed as he handed me my first assignment. Rendezvous with my team and aide them in their mission. Also I was ordered to take out a group of rouge ninja suspected to act as agents for the Akatsuki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.6K 32
❝ 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 . ❞ Katsuki Bakugo gets rescued by (Y/n)
911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
385K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
27.9K 483 30
I saw the paw patrol episode : "pups save a mer-pup" and got inspired by it. anyway story summery, I meet the paw patrol and turn them into mer-pups...