α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

Od eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... VΓ­ce

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 30 || Answer

2.5K 118 13
Od eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"Yoon Gwinam!!" Cheongsan ran towards the mullet boy and their fists collided with each other's face at the same time.

Yoon Gwinam's unwelcome appearance frightened everyone. Hyoryeong dashed to help Onjo up, Suhyeok picked up a wooden stick and ran towards Gwinam.

"Get lost!!" Gwinam held Suhyeok's collar and threw him towards the pile of junk.

"Suhyeok!!" Wujin shouted and went to help him up.

Jungkook shot Gwinam a death glare and clenched his fists, within a second he appeared behind the mullet who was fighting with Cheongsan.

He grabbed his jacket and turned him around, his bare fist collided with Gwinam's face in a blink. Jungkook gave him another kick, which made the boy bent his waist at an awkward direction.

Cracking sounds could be heard as Gwinam's upper body twitched back to normal. Cheongsan picked up a stick and tried to poke him, but he caught it easily and threw the whole Cheongsan onto the floor.

"Give me your eye!!!!" He hovered over Cheongsan and pressed his finger into his orbs. Cheongsan shouted as the pressure on his eye increased.

Minji along with other classmates ran towards the two boys on the floor and used all of their energy to pull Gwinam away from their friend. Yet, with a wave all of the them were thrown onto the ground.

"What the fuck..." Minji cursed, struggling to get up.

Gwinam stumbled backwards but soon recovered, he turned around and landed his eyes on Minji, pupils constricted. He walked towards her with one fist hanging in the air. Minji lowered her core and shifted her weight onto one leg.

"Come on mother fuc—woahh!!"

Suddenly a force on her arm pushed her harshly away, leaving Minji falling on the ground, with both her arms supporting her. She turned around, realised that it was Jungkook who had his hand catching Gwinam's fist.

After grabbing his fist Jungkook squatted down quickly and did a sweep kick. Gwinam was locked on his spot by Jungkook and thus ate the kick fully, ended up falling on his side. Jungkook did not hesitate to give the mullet another punch on the face. His fists were soaked in so much blood that even dyed the hand wraps in bright red.

Gwinam on the other hand did not give in, he grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him closer, when they were just a few inches apart.

"You are getting on my nerves." He whispered, and bumped his head directly at Jungkook's. Being unprepared, the knock on the head gave Jungkook the feeling of nausea, which allowed Gwinam to flip him over and topped him.

Jungkook was trapped by Gwinam on the ground eating a few punches as a burning stick was thrown onto Gwinam. The mullet flinched and turned around, staring at the single red eye girl whole approached him.

The girl grabbed onto Gwinam's collar and easily pulled him up with one single hand. The two were equally powerful, making them tangling with each other.

Then the boy won, throwing the girl in the air and swung her onto the ground without reserving any energy.

"Namra!!" Minji shouted but the one responded her call was Gwinam who rushed towards her. Minji tried to free herself from his harsh grip by moving vigorously. Yet, it only made the grip tighter, forcing her to move towards the edge of the rooftop.

Minji's back hit the parapet wall, she had no space to move anymore. She fought herself not to bent over but Gwinam's force was larger. Minji's head was hanging in the air when all of a sudden the mullet flew over her and fell from the rooftop.

A warm grip pulled her back straight so that she was standing on her feet again and no longer was having an upside down vision.

"Are you okay?!!!" Namra asked worriedly.

"I think so...thanks..." Minji panted, pressing one hand on her chest.

***

"Ahh...it hurts..." Jungkook winced as I pressed on his shoulder. He was covered with injuries, bruises were visible on the face, on his arms, not to mention his purplish red forehead.

"Why do you directly combat with him, are you an idiot??" I asked, shooting him a death glare.

"I am trying to protect you!" Jungkook pouted, I pinched his arm and rubbed it after he let out a squeak.

"Look at you, if not for Namra, you are dead!!" I frowned worriedly, just what was inside this guy's brain. How could he run into danger without thinking about himself?

"You are almost dead too!!" Jungkook snapped back, rubbing his forehead.

"I don't care, but you—"

"I care!" Jungkook squinted his eyes, I pressed my lips together, gave up arguing.

"Did you see Yoon Gwinam just now??" Cheongsan asked the crowd, a circle was again formed around the campfire.

"Yeah, it's exactly like what Minji said, right??" Daesu frowned, rubbing his own arm.

"He won't die, that's terrifying." Suhyeok sighed.

"Honestly, I am also afraid of class prez." Jimin bursted, glancing at Namra. "Did you guys see how she fought with him just now?"

Everyone avoided eye contacts, merely staring at the burning woods.

"Are you really okay? You won't do that to us, right?" Jimin continued, looking at Namra.

"Will you believe it if I say I won't?"

"Must you talk like that? Can't you just at least make us believe you??"

I looked at Namra, who sighed with a helpless expression.

"I...have never done anything but study."

"Because I am a coward, I am scared that my grades will fall, and my mum would get mad."

She faintly smiled, but the smile was not a joyful one.

"I am afraid of making friends too. My mum always ask how they do in school, what their fathers do for a living and how big their houses are..."

She put a stick into the fire.

"I never thought I would sit by a fire with all of you like this." Namra's lips curved upwards.

"It's nice...and it's my first time."

I turned to her with a smile, she responded with a faint one.

"If we get out, let's gather around a fire, and hang out again. I really hope we can do this."

"Sure." I raised my brows at her and took a glance at everyone.

"This is my first time too. We must do this again."

"Yes, let's do this." Onjo joined, smiling at Namra and me. "If anyone lights a fire, let's gather together."

"Sorry prez." Jimin said. Namra looked down and responded by smiling wider.

"Sorry, Minji too." Jimin continued. "I don't know you are having hard times, though I don't agree with you being physical, I...I understand it. I am sorry for being rude to you before."

"Me too. I used to dislike your attitude, but guess I just had not known you enough." Hyoryeong added on.

"Yeah, I guess Jungkook's right. You are not as bad as we assumed." Joonyeong looked at me with a smile, after gave up fixing his glasses.

"Actually, I think Minji is nice, if she can just stop roasting me." Daesu pouted, looking at me.

I was taken aback by their comments, especially Jimin's apology, which made me chuckle.

"It's okay." I looked around and finally landing my eyes on Jimin.

"I don't agree with myself either. I know its wrong. I used to swear not becoming someone like him, but eventually, I felt like I am becoming more like him already." I looked down at my shoes that were quite worn out.

"You're not."

Without even looking up, I knew the owner of that voice—the cute boy who was giving me unlimited care and support.

But I was still eager to look up, desperate to cover his image vividly in my head every few seconds, not wanting to forget the big puppy eyes, high nose bridge, bunny smile, pierced ears, fluffy hair...everything about him.

He blinked and broke my eye contact, meanwhile licking his lips. This was the first time I saw him in such an expression, he was so certain and uncertain at the same time.

And I totally understood the reason. I had not given him an answer to his question. He was very certain about the feelings he had towards me, but so unsure about mine towards him.

"Minji ah, about what I said before, just pretend I didn't—"

"Shhh." I put my index finger on his lips, the faint touch sent electric current through my veins, stimulate my heart to beat faster.

I giggled as I saw his red cheeks. Then I turned back to the fire. I already knew my answer.

"When you talked about the girl who smiled happily like an idiot, I swear to god, I really forgot about her, about her smile, about her attitude. Is this a stage of...erm...growing up?"

I sighed looking at the flames. Life was just like the campfire, it could not last long, would only burn with the help of flammable substances. It flickered with the environment change, sometimes fluctuate more as wind blew, sometimes very stable, like there was a wall blocking the wind in front of it.

Jungkook was like the woods and charcoal that kept me survive even though he knew he would get hurt; the wall that tried to block away the hardships I met.

"So...go ahead." I raised my brows at Jungkook playfully.

I wanted to block the wind for him, too.

"What go ahead??" Jungkook asked confusedly and worriedly.

The ace and the outcast? Guess we could make a perfect match...?

"Only you can bring her back." I bit my lips.

"W—what??! W—what does...that mean??!" Jungkook still looked confused but the end of his lips already started curving upwards.

That smile, let me protect it like how he protected mine.

I held his tie and pulled hum towards me, until his ear was in front of my lips.

"That means I fucking like you too, Jeon Jungkook." I whispered as my breath blew into his ear.

Jungkook looked at me with widen eyes, he grinned widely and stretched his arms.

"YES!!!!!" He shouted and hugged me tightly, I could not help but chuckle.

"Oh my gosh!!!!" Daesu clapped his hands as he screamed, the others also smirked and looked at us excitedly.

"I think I have missed quite a bunch of things??! But at least I can be a witness of this happy ending of the lovebirds that have been flirting for a few days??!" Cheongsan chuckled while clapping with Daesu. He was genuinely happy for us, though he still could not hide his little disappointment.

I giggled hearing all those words from the others.

"It's suffocating, Mr. Jeon." I patted his back a few times, but all I could feel was his muscular arm tightened the grip around me.

One of it surrounded my waist while the other around my shoulders. Tight, but comfortable, I melt into his chest. Not sure was because of the campfire or his hug, but a warm current flowed through my body.

"Are you sure you want me to let go? Miss Jeon?"

<to be continued>

A/N:
Jkjk, the best is yet to come xd
but yea...its almost the end ;(((

Thank you all for loving this <3
Do vote and comment about how you feel so far! Undoubtedly you guys are my motivation, hope you all will stick till the end!!!!

Sending virtual hugsssssss xoxoxo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

712K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
118K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
595K 28.9K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...