Beyond Control

By SFscribbles

Indian Awards :- First place in romance category Galaxy Awards :- Runner up for best title contest ******** H... More

Character sketch
character sketch 2
shot 1
shot 2
shot 3
shot 4
shot 5
shot 6
shot 7
shot 8
shot 9
shot 10
shot 11
shot 12
shot 13
shot 14
shot 15
shot 16
shot 17
shot 18
shot 19
shot 20
shot 21
shot 22
shot 23
shot 24
shot 25
shot 26
shot 27
shot 28
shot 29
Shot 30
shot 31
shot 32
shot 33
shot 34
shot 35
shot 36
shot 37
shot 38
Shot 39
Shot 40
Shot 41
Shot 42
Shot 43
Shot 44
Shot 46
Shot 47
Shot 48
Shot 49
Shot 50
Shot 51
52
Shot 53
Shot 54
Shot 55
SHOT 56
SHOT 57
SHOT 58
SHOT 59
SHOT 60
Shot 61
SHOT 62
SHOT 63
SHOT 64

Shot 45

1.6K 130 52
By SFscribbles

"What? Now?" Zada asked in worry.

"Yes. Now. You need to come with me, Ada. You are my best friend. You have to come with me" Neha begged

"Okay. I will come with you. But what's wrong? You look perfectly okay" Zada

"But I am not," Neha said, making a crying face.

Neha had just gotten off a video call with her mother in the morning. Much to her fury, little Pihu was also there. Zada didn't hear their conversation, she had left Neha to talk and went to eat breakfast.

Now, Neha has barged into her room and is begging her to accompany Neha to the hospital, for God knows why!

The whole way to the hospital, Neha was cursing Pihu with all the colorful words she knew. By now they have all gotten used to Neha's rants about little Pihu.

"Okay. We are here" Zada said, as they both stepped out of the cab in front of a multi speciality hospital.

They both walked towards the reception desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked with a polite smile.

"I want an appointment with a plastic surgeon" Neha said and Zada gasped

"Did you just say plastic surgeon?" Zada asked in disbelief.

"Yes" Neha hissed

"Have you gone crazy. Oh! What am I even asking. Of course you are crazy. But what happened to escalate this craziness to this level in the morning?" Zada asked furiously.

Neha shot a furious look at Zada.

"Let me get an appointment first" Neha hissed

The receptionist looked at both the girls in growing bewilderment.

"Could you please get me an appointment?" Neha asked

"Sure. Please fill in the form" the receptionist said.

As soon as the registration was done, the girls were guided to the wing where the Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are.

"What is going through that stupid brain of yours?" Zada asked

"I hate Pihu" Neha said furiously and Zada rolled her eyes.

"Obviously, your brain is filled with your hatred for that little girl and then pizza." Zada said

Soon, the girls were called in.

"Please take your seat. Didn't your parents come with you?" The doctor asked

"I am eighteen years old. I am allowed to come alone" Neha said and the doctor simply raised an eyebrow at it.

"Okay. Tell me what's the matter?" The doctor said

"Doctor. I want dimples" Neha said

"What?" Zada and the doctor said in a chorus.

"That stupid Pihu has dimples. Today she came when I was on a video call with mommy. She smiled showing her stupid dimples and my momma pinched her cheeks saying how cute her dimples are. I googled. Google said that dimples are caused because of some abnormality in a zygomati- zygoma-"

"Zygomaticus major" the doctor provided helpfully.

"Yes. That muscle. Give me anaesthesia and do whatever you have to with that muscle. I want dimples" Neha said

Zada gaped at her in horror.

"You gotta be kidding me. You dragged me here, causing me to miss a lecture for this? You are coming with me now." Zada said furiously.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience, doctor." Zada told the doctor.

"Here. Consult Dr Karthik Ahuja. It would be helpful" the doctor said, forwarding a visiting card to Zada.

Zada looked at it and her eyes widened realising that it was the details of a psychiatrist.

Zada quickly mumbled a thank you and dragged a reluctant Neha out of the doctor's cabin.

*****

"I was wondering if you could tell me: If you're here, who's running Heaven?" Amar said with a cheeky grin as soon as he saw Zada, which made her roll her eyes at the cheesy pick up line

"If you haven't noticed, I am rolling my eyes, Vedant" Zada said

"No wonder the sky is gray, all the color is in your eyes." Amar said and Zada groaned

She shook her head and walked ahead.

"Hey. I just wanted to thank you for the gift" Amar said and he caught up with her

"Gift? What gift?"

"I have been wearing this smile, ever since you gave it to me" Amar said, with another cheeky grin

"Like seriously? Are you hell bent on annoying the crap out of me in the morning itself? Neha already succeded in it" Zada said, though she kinda enjoy listening to these stupid pick up lines from him.

"I know you love it, Mirrie" Amar said smugly and Zada tried hard to control the smile that threatened to break out on her face

"I don't" Zada said

"You totally do" Amar said

Out of nowhere, the self proclaimed queen bee of their college stepped forward and hugged Amar, startling both Amar and Zada.

"Hey darling. Had fun last night. We should do this quite often" Heera said, placing her hand on his chest and looking at him seductively.

Zada sucked in a sharp breath seeing the scene in front of her.

Last night?

Fun?

What did she mean by that?

Amar shoved the hand away from his chest. He had a fling with her once. And he certainly doesn't want that to be flaunted in front of his girlfriend.

"Heera, I am busy now," Amar said coldly. Heera flipped her hair in attitude and left from there.

Amar shook his head and looked at Zada only to see the stricken look in her eyes.

"Mirrie" he called out softly.

The look she directed at him was accusatory.

Amar frowned for a moment, and then realisation dawned upon him.

Last night!

Fun!!

Those were the words Heera uttered.

She couldn't possibly think that I cheated on her, Amar thought.

And one look at her and he knew that's what she thought.

"My dad signed a new business deal with Heera's father. And yesterday, our family had dinner with hers. I don't know why I am explaining this to you. The 'fun' as she said was a boring couple of hours with my dad and her dad talking and breathing business, while my mother kept rolling her eyes and anything and everything Heera or her mother said" Amar said, without any emotion.

Zada felt guilty for thinking, even for a minute, that he cheated on her.

"Amar.. I-" Zada stammered.

"You thought I cheated on you" Amar said, again without any emotion.

Zada gulped seeing the cold look on his face.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to-" Zada began to say.

"Save it, Zada. What's the point of this, if you don't trust me" Amar said, shaking his head and walking away without paying any heed to Zada running behind him.

Before she could catch up with him, he got on his motorcycle and zoomed out of the campus at high speed.

A/n

Long time guys!

How are you all?

Hope you like this chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 72K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!๐Ÿ˜ Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
445K 41K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
376K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...