Heavens demonic system (MXTX...

由 InfamousToeThief

After Bingge attacks, he slices a big rift open with Xin Mo before disappearing. Shen Qingqiu knows he is scr... 更多

Chapter 1- stupid system
Chapter 2- The fall
Chapter 3- The fox, the dog, and the rabbit
Chapter 4- fight?
Chapter 5- Cang Qiong mountain sect
Chapter 6- attack of the fierce corpses
Chapter 7- the walk
Chapter 8- bored
Chapter 9- the hole
Chapter 10- goodbye (for now)
Chapter 11- Shang Qinghua gets bullied
Chapter 12- Mobei Jun attempts to court an Airplane
Chapter 13- New friends? (Absolutely not!)
Chapter 14- guess who is back
Chapter 15- Shen Qingqiu deals with children
Chapter 16- Shen Qingqiu is hot
Chapter 17- Shen Qingqiu is so close to giving up
Chapter 18- wife plot #666
Chapter 19- The smiling mask haunts you
Chapter 20- Shen Qingqiu fucking dies (or does he?)
Chapter 21- captured by a BITCH
Chapter 22- Sharing is caring
Chapter 23- Reunions
Chapter 25- face your fears
Chapter 26- Lets kill the bitch!!
Chapter 27- Goodbye my friends, our memories will be cherished

Chapter 24- Confessions

569 37 15
由 InfamousToeThief

"I guess I should start with where I came from, and my real name..." Shen Qingqiu begins.

-

"Your real name?" Shen Qiao repeats.

"Shizun, isn't your real name Shen Jiu?" Luo Binghe questions. He thought that Shen Qingqiu didn't like being called Shen Jiu due to bad memories. Shen Qingqiu shakes his head.

"My real name is Shen Yuan." Shen Qingqiu, or Shen Yuan reveals. "Though that hasn't been my real name is quite a while, not even Airplane bro calls me by that name."

"Shen...Yuan," Luo Binghe murmurs.

"Like my son! Except it's Shen and not Wen!!" Wei Wuxian points out.

"That's good to know, but how does knowing your name have to do with everything that has happened?" Hua Cheng questions, wrapping an arm around Xie Lian's shoulders.

Shen Qing- Shen Yuan looks warily around, as if waiting for the system to come and punish him. The system doesn't come luckily. Now all he has to do is tell them the truth.

Right...the truth. That they are all from books. That he is an imposter. He may as well get it over with.

"...I am not Shen Qingqiu." Shen Yuan started. Everyone in the room froze. "I am not from this world, this is not my body."

"...huh." Wei Wuxian said, looking at Shen Qingqiu like he was crazy.

"If you're not Shen Qingqiu, then what happened to the original?" Xie Lian asks.

"I...don't know." Shen Yuan answers.

"You possessed my husbands body and now he is gone?" Luo Binghe growled, reaching for his sword. "Bring him back!"

Shen Yuan blinked before realizing he wasn't specific as to when he transmigrated into the body.

"I am your husband, I came into this body when you were 14 Binghe, remember the Qi deviation?" Shen Yuan elaborates. Luo Binghe nods, then Luo Binghe has a realization.

"It was you who was kind to me? You never hurt me?" Luo Binghe asks, unshed tears in his eyes. Shen Yuan nods.

Well, technically he did hurt Luo Binghe when chucking him into the abyss, he'll have to explain that later.

"How did you come into this world?" Wei Wuxian asks.

Ah! Why is Wei Wuxian suddenly smart and asking right questions?! He will try to avoid mentioning the system and answering as many questions as he can.

It would suck if he survived everything so far just to have the system took him out.

"Well, as I said I am from another world. I died-," Shen Yuan begins and Luo Binghe cuts in.

"You died?!" Luo Binghe exclaims, sitting up abruptly.

"Yes, and then a...god brought me into this body once the original, Shen Jiu, Qi deviated and died. I knew about Luo Binghe and everyone in this world. I knew the fate of this world and changed it by being nice to Binghe." Shen Yuan continues. Luo Binghe looks slightly upset at this, but doesn't let it show too much.

"How can the fate of a world change by being kind to one person?" Wei Wuxian asks.

"The original Shen Qingqiu treated Luo Binghe horribly and pushed him into the abyss. The original Luo Binghe gathered a harem of 600 women and destroyed all of Cang Qiong. He then turned the original Shen Qingqiu into a human stick." Shen Yuan continued. Luo Binghe looks startled, but again, doesn't say anything.

"So I wanted to change the plot, I obeyed the god and was sworn to silence. I got married to Binghe, and then the plot ended... or so I thought. Then, all of you got brought here, who Shang Qinghua said he read of you in our world. There is a new plot with a new purpose." Shen Qingqiu ended.

"...Shang Qinghua? He knows about the god?" Luo Binghe pipes up.

"Whose Shang Qinghua?" Yan Wushi asks, hugging Shen Qiao around his waist.

"He is Airplane bro, technically a god but we don't acknowledge that. When the rift first appeared, the god told me our mission was to save the universe." Shen Qingqiu answered, he probably sounds absolutely insane.

"How do we save the universe?" Wen Kexing questions.

"That I do not know, the god wouldn't tell me." Shen Qingqiu mumbles.

[Hello host!]

Shen Qingqiu nearly jumps out of the seat. It scared the hell out of him.

'What do you want system?!'

[it looks like you have questions!]

'Of course I do! How is Bai Wuxiang still alive?! Don't the villains die?!'

[There was a glitch! Some people have been resurrected because of that, malfunction on the systems part... many apologies! Due to this glitch, the universe merged as well! We also need you to fix the glitch!]

'...you made a mistake and I have to fix it?'

[Yep!]

'...this is bullshit.'

[No bullshit here! Reminder: I control your life! I brought you here so you should listen!]

'You sound like my parents...'

[to fix the glitch and save the universe-]

'Wait you're telling me now?!'

[-10 B-Points for interrupting me. As I was saying, you need to destroy Xin Mo! Both of them! The glitch was caused by Original! Luo Binghe and Bai Wuxiang exploited the glitch!]

'...fine, anything else I should know?'

[All protagonist halos have been deactivated!]

'What the fuck...'

Later, everyone went to sleep in guest houses on Qing Jing. Luo Binghe and Shen Yuan went back to their bamboo house. Immediately upon stepping through the door, Luo Binghe turned to him.

"Shizun, we're you only kind to me because of what I was capable of? Is that why you pushed me into the abyss? Do you actually love me?" Luo Binghe rambles, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Binghe-!" Shen Qingqiu gets cut off.

"Please don't lie for my sake, I think you've hidden too much from me as it is." Luo Binghe sobs, his fists clenching at his sides.

"...at first that was my reason, I thought I could save myself if I was kind. I thought of you as a character rather than the human you were. Eventually, I thought of you as human and was kind to you because that's what you deserved." Shen Yuan starts, feeling slightly embarrassed at the explanation.

"When you came back after the abyss, I thought you would kill me. That caused many misunderstandings between us. That's why I grew the mushroom body, to be able to escape you and live peacefully. It took me a while to accept my feelings for what they were, but I truly love you. I think I knew I did on Maigu ridge, even I didn't think I was going to survive but the god saved me." Shen Qingqiu continued.

""Being with you is the happiest I've ever been, I don't regret it. I know deep down I don't deserve you after everything I did to you. I didn't want to push you into the abyss, the syst-...the god made me. I would've died if I didn't, and I chose myself over you. And I can't forgive myself for that, I'm sor-," Shen Qingqiu finishes, getting cut off at the end when he is pulled into a tight embrace. Luo Binghe buried his head in Shen Qingqiu's shoulder.

Shen Qingqiu feels the tears soak through his robe, he pats Luo Binghe's head and hugs him back.

"Shizun doesn't need to say sorry." Luo Binghe murmurs, Shen Yuan smiles. He tries to blink back his own tears but they also fall.

He really did choose the perfect man.

A/n- Annnd I'm back!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I started working on it in June and then just now came back to it.

I appreciate everyone for waiting during my hiatus! I hit a writing slump for this particular story!  Feel free to bully me for how many times it went from Shen Qingqiu to Shen Yuan haha

Chapters will continue but might take a bit longer! (Not another three months dw) I'll be busy for a while since I am moving soon! Thank you all so much for your support and for reading this! I will try to finish this by October/November, the chapter count might change!

Thank you for reading! Comments and votes are appreciated!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
51.7K 729 18
Lulu, Pete's sister, is Bi. Well only Pete knows she's not. She's majoring in art and living in a fraternity group? Weed, mushrooms, alcohol, and las...
10.7K 544 10
Wei Ying had been sent back in time to when he was 4 years old. People supposed that his army of corpses had turned against him after he lost control...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc