My old home is not my home an...

By Kittycatyellow

The story of difficult love goes on, when the ninja take a trip to see the world y/n so badly wanted to escap... More

Uńatra
My World
I don't know
Stay with me?
When sensei, meets sensei
Resistance
I won't go
House heist
Prank the boys. Spy on the girls
Second dare!?
Christopher!
Shydoaún pt 1
Shydaún pt 2
Shydaún pt 3
Shydaún pt 4
Shydaún pt 5
War
End

Facing father

73 0 0
By Kittycatyellow

 Hey guys hope you liked the last chapter. Did have an smut Full ending. Anyways hope you like it.

        🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Lloyds POV

To say last night was amazing would be an huge understatement. I'm glad she was ready, I hope she was actually ready and didn't feel pressured, but I knew she would tell me if so. 

I was already dressed and looked down at my angel that was still peacefully sleeping. I sat down at the edge and caressed her right shoulder with my left hand I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She really was like a angel to me only last night...she wasn't that, how do I put this, behaved. Yeah that's a way to put it. I started to feel her move and separated my lips from her forehead. She fluttered her eyes open and smiled the minute she saw me, so did I.

Lloyd:" morning angel" she smiled and lightly giggled at her nickname until she asked.

Y/n:"mornin greenie, what time is it?" I locked to the clock which said 8 : 52 

Lloyd:"close to nine" she groaned slightly, saying.

Y/n:" damn, I'm tired and I've been tired before but never like this!" I laughed at her. Technically what she's saying makes sense and I'm not surprised after last night. I kissed her forehead one last time before saying.

Lloyd:"c'mon get your cute butt out of bed and get dressed while I get you coffee"she smiled at the word coffee saying.

Y/n:" your a life savior" she said as she dragged me into another kiss and then pulled away slightly sitting up, and I made my way to the door where I blew her a kiss and closed it.

When I got the coffee. I got back up upstairs, and knocked on the door not wanting to invade her privacy. I heard her scoff and say in a sarcastic tone.

Y/n:" ah, yeah you can come in. Don't worry I'm covered head to toe in clothes..although I don't see why you'd bother knocking if I wasn't" I laughed when she finished her sentence and saw a fully dressed y/n who looked stunning! Jesus! How the hell does she look even more beautiful everyday! She was wearing leather shorts and a black purple top that forms her waist perfectly and I think I'm losing my mind on how good she looks. She noticed my staring and burst out laughing.

(You guys choose what kind of shoes you'd like to wear to this outfit)

Y/n:" ya done starring?"

Lloyd:"not quite" I said smug.

Y/n:" why'd you bother wait outside anyway?"

Lloyd:" I'm just trying to be respectful"

Y/n:" and I appreciate that, but there's really no need too" I made my way over to her and handed her the cup of coffee.

Lloyd:" I'll keep that noted for next time then" she took the cup of coffee shaking her head at how ridiculous I am. Before she gave me a kiss as a thank you.

Lloyd:" your welcome. Are you ready to see your father?" she was silent for a moment before saying.

Y/n:" I don't know? I haven't seen him since he rejected me and disowned me" I got angry at the thought of him doing that to his own daughter, but decided to not ride farther into this.

Lloyd:" hey whatever happens I'll be there" I said as I securely wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close she smiled up at me and gave me another kiss before drinking another sip of coffee and said.

Y/n:" we should probably get the others" I nodded and followed her outside she made her way across the doors waking them each up and stopped and stared when she reached Skylors room. I was confused when she closed the door slowly looking traumatized.

Lloyd:"what?–"I was cut off by her saying.

Y/n:" don't.ask." was all she said and was all I needed to get why and laughed my ass off clearly irritating her.

A few wake ups later we all gathered dressed in the living room y/n asked if Freya and Rachel wanted to go with them. They agreed and y/n told them their dragons. Freya told us that Rachel cried herself to sleep last night barely being able to say it without almost crying herself. Rachel had clear eye bags under her eyes which were red from crying. Cole came over to Rachel and talked to her about something, about what I don't know?

We went on our dragons and whatever Cole said to Rachel worked or at least worked a little she had a small smile on her face when she saw the dragon and had a bit of a lighter mood. We all tried to make the journey less boring for the 14 year old who acted like a 17 year one. Rachel laughed at our failed jokes but still kept a bit of a sad face, but we were all glad to help her someway.

When we arrived I could tell y/n got nervous. I took her hand in mine to reassure her and smiled comfortingly everyone smiled as well and Skylor said.

Skylor:" no matter what Happens, were all behind you" she smiled and made her way to the entry doors. She used the passcode and we got in as the last time  we were here which was yesterday, the women were all in their own stations all having weapons they yet again tensed up when they saw us but eased up already knowing us and then seeing y/n, Freya and Rachel they didn't have a doubt nor a reason to.

We walked past until we joined Diana. Who then joined our walk saying.

Domino/Diana:" I'm glad you could make it after such short notice"

Y/n:" it's no problem. So, where is he" she asked eager to get this over with.

Domino/Diana:"cell three, passcode 2–3–4–9–8–7" she was about to continue walking until Diana stopped her saying with a warm smile.

Domino/Diana:" good luck y/n, I wish you the best" she returned the warm smile and put a hand on her shoulder. Until she pulled away and led us to a common room where we could watch and the cell was actually a huge box made of glass and tiny holes for air. With a steel bed, a sink, table and a chair. That's it. Wow their ruthless here.

She walked closer to the cell or glass box and entered the passcode 2–3–4–9–8–7 a small glass door opened she went in and the minute she was the glass door closed. She spoke in a deep and   Fearless voice saying.

Y/n:" hello, father"

          ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Y/n POV

I said in a deep and fearless voice to the man who was sitting in the chair across from me. Reading Uńatra news. Which I could see was about..me!? Huh, guess I'm making the globals. I should take this as compliment.

He put the news down and faced me 'wow...he's changed since I last saw him. Ha! Yeah no kidding that was how many years ago, oh wait 13! And i Wonder that he's changed a lot. Pff that's stupid move, me' he looked at me in awe to how much I have changed since I was..seven! He looked me up and down mouth gaped open.

Father:"my god...how much you've changed" that made me angry like hell. He abandoned me and that's what he has to say! 

Y/n:" yeah no shit Sherlock! It's been 13 damn years! Now if that's all you got to say then I'm leaving!" I already turned around to leave until he stopped me saying.

Father:" wait! Please, I know I don't deserve it but please listen to what I have to say" I stared at him my eyes burning though his sole and I could tell the suspense was killing the others. I used my powers like it was nothing and got it to go back for me to sit once sat I threw my legs on the table like I owned the place and said.

Y/n:"you got five minutes so get talking" he looked at me surprised and smiled which I did not return instead i rolled my eyes.

Father:"thank you, this mean as lot really–" I stopped him right there.

Y/n:" let me stop you right there. Just because I'm listening to what you gotta say dose not mean that I'm anywhere near forgiving you. So just say what you gotta fucking say" I could hear Ryder say something like 'oooh, burn! Yikes that gotta sting his ego' I rolled my eyes. He continued saying.

Father:" ok, well you see. There are a lot of things that your mother kept from you, me and your sister. The main one was that as I packed up some of her stuff to put into the attic I stumbled upon her diary–"

Y/n:"so not only are you a child abandoner but your also snooping through other stuff? Huh, and here I thought you couldn't hit another low, guess I was wrong"

Everyone&Diana:"oooooooooooooooh" 

Father:"ha, well I suppose. Well anyway I saw her diary and looked through it and found a letter or note from her mother and father. They said something about wishing to see her more in her homeland, they called it, I was more curious so I decided to make research on her back grounds. I looked through her diary and saw drawing of an island somewhere in the Caribbean..." now, that got my attention, Clous! He said my mother was a Caribbean.

Y/n:" what did you just say!?" I asked and a bit demanded I could tell he knew he had my interest and said.

Father:" I said that there was a drawing of an island in the Caribbean–"

Y/n:" I thought that that's what you said! Clause said that mom was a Caribbean and that that's where her powers and origin are from!" I realized he locked shocked and surprised and said.

Father:" what else do you know?"

Y/n:" I was about to ask you that same thing!"

Father:" well you obviously know more then I do" he said back but when he saw my daring eyes he quickly changed his mind saying.

Father:" I'll start then. All I know is that your mother was from a island in the Caribbean but get this, she was the daughter of the chief!" he said. That made my jaw drop and my eyes shoot up.

Y/n:" she was what?! How could she not tell us?!" he shrugged and I asked him.

Y/n:" is there anything else you know?" I asked and he nodded.

Father:" her powers come from a long line of her ancestors but they were only able to possess powers over nature but when you came and we found out you had other powers. We knew you were the one from the prophesy a–„ I cut him off already knowing this.

Y/n:" save it! I already know this part" I said he shrunk back in his seat and then asked.

Father:" do you know anything else?"

Y/n:" all I know is that I'm supposed to become the goddess of the world or something and that mom was Caribbean" he nodded and then looked down there was a moment of silence before I spoke up saying.

Y/n:" what have you been doing all this time? I mean where were you? You left s/n to raise me herself! Have you not once had a guilty feeling!?" I asked or more like demanded.

Father:" I have felt terrible I take back what I said to you everyday, I'd say sorry a million times if that would make up for everything. I'm so, so sorry y/n, I really am" he said and I asked again.

Y/n:" so what have you been doing all this time?" he stayed silent I read in his expression that he had guilt but not about me. A different reason to be guilty but why.

Father:" I..you see after your mother died I....uh I remarried" he said shuttering in fear of me yelling I was frozen 'I mean what did I expect! Him to transform into the great and responsible daddy he obviously is so great at being at! Ugh! I'm pathetic!'

Father:" I married her because she had my children not because I loved her. I could never love someone like I loved your mother" I was still silent before I asked my worst fear.

Y/n:" when did she have the children, I mean how long until after mom died?" he stayed silent again and I prayed that he wasn't gonna say what I think he was.

Father:"...*sigh* I'm sorry I really am if I could I would take it back but–!" my eyes starting to get teary and one escaped my eyes as I demanded.

Y/n:" just fucking say it!" I demanded as another tear escaped my eyes I could see out of the side of my eyes the others had none believing expressions especially Ryder, who looked like he was praying that he wasn't gonna say what I think he was.

Father:" three months" more tears escaped my eyes as I shook my head the others gasped before I yelled in his face saying.

Y/n:" you fucking bastard! You didn't love her! If you really did you wouldn't have cheated on her?! I can't do this anymore! Goodbye father" I said getting up from my seat and rushing out of the glass box prison. He tried to go after me but the minute I got out the glass door closed I  walked speedy away from his prison and back to where the others were. The minute I got in I could tell they wanted to hug me and Lloyd was first he softly embraced me saying.

( my inspiration for the father figure is my sperm donor. If you read this, "daddy" please now that this is how I picture you)

Lloyd:" oh angel I'm so sorry" I said thank you as he let go of me. He gave me a kiss before letting Skylor, Nya, Pixel and Freya came over to comfort me by hugging me. Once they let go the boys came over and also gave me a hug and when they were done the senseis who gave me a pat on the shoulder and a embrace and finally after a lot of hugs that made me feel better Ryder came that gave me the tightest hug of them all. He let go and I felt warm and fuzzy by the unconditional love I was receiving from them all.

( Sorry, where I come from. We do hugs 😏)

Y/n:" thanks guys, this is a lot for me to handle" they all nod until Skylor said.

Skylor:" hey what did  you do to your skin, your glowing?" my eyes widened at the question and I just replied with.

Y/n:" so are you, what did you do?" i asked with a teasing eyebrow raised. I knew that Lloyd and Kai knew why our skin was having this reaction. It was obvious that they knew considering their smirks. Skylor blushed madly until she looked confused at me and Lloyd until I think she finally got it I put one finger on her lips shaking my head. She closed her mouth but the devious smirk stayed.

Jay:" sooo, what made your skin react like that?" i smiled and so did Skylor as we were coming up with an excuse. The boys had smug looks interested in the excuse were gonna come up with.

Skylor:" skin care, turns we have the same lotion, really works!"

Y/n:" it's a girl thing, you wouldn't understand" he just shrugged it off and it took everything in me not to burst out laughing at their cluelessness.

Cole:" well I don't know about you but I'm hungry let's go to the common room!" all the boys including senseis and Camille and Tox went with them but left Nya, Pixel and Freya behind asking suspiciously.

Nya:" soooooo, you guys gonna tell us why your skins really glowing?" she asked suspicously even though it was obvious that they knew. I couldn't help it, i burst out laughing, it was to funny! Skylor burst out laughing soon too. While the boys were crimson red.

Y/n:" I'm sorry I can't this is just to funny! Oh god poor jay"

Skylor:" tell me about it!"

We all laughed including the boys as we imagined jays face later when he gets it.

Nya:" I'm glad that you got out of that fear y/n" she said.

Y/n:" ha! You and me both sista!" I said as I first bumped her.

Freya:" ok, umm weird thing to celebrate, but considering that I really want an excuse I'll go with this one. Let's celebrate y/n fear of it ending through her singing" everyone agreed while I said.

Lloyd:" yes!"

Kai:" yes!"

Nya:"yes!"

Pixel:"yes!"

Skylor:"yes!"

Y/n:" no!"

They all stared at me playfully and I knew I was beaten, but hey if I'm gonna sing I'm gonna sing my way. May as well tease the guys while im at it.

Y/n:" ok, but hey don't come running to me when your begging for me to stop" I said as I starting to walk away. Leaving them confused and made my way to the common room, where I told Luna to get karaoke set up for me to sing. She did as asked and I could tell Lloyd told Ryder that I was singing and he was over the moon as he started cheering me on. I shook my head as I laughed at my brother from another mother. When Luna was done I got on the karaoke stand and told her that I was gonna use the head set, she gave it to me and wished me luck while I just replied with.

Y/n:" thanks but I won't need it" I said and with that she was done little did the boys know the girls were involved in this song. Except for Freya she didn't want to participate. Pixel said she'll take the small part because she doesn't want to sing so long.

(Power by little mix)

⚜️:Hold up, no, you didn't bow, bow

I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town

Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south

That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down, baby

Oh, I'm a machine when I do it                                                                                                                                                 

I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it                                                                                                             

Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south.                                                                              

That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down

Baby, you're the man

But I got the, I got the, I got the power

You make it rain

But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

You should know, I'm the one who's in control

I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget

Who got the power?                                                                                                                                                                

I got the, I got the power.                                                                                                                                                      

☄️🤝:Hold up!

(My turn)

I make this look easy, tick Tick, boom, like gasoline-y

Yeah, they call me Lamborghini, 'cause I know just what I'm worth

Z-z-z-zero to a hunnid, b-b-body make' em stutter

Start my engine, push the button, 'cause I'm gon' be coming first

Yeah, I'm a machine when I do it                                                                                                                                     

I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it.                                                                                                               

Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south.                                                                               

That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down

Baby, you're the man

But I got the, I got the, I got the power 

You make rain

But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

You should know, I'm the one who's in control

I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget

Who got the power.                                                                                                                                                                 

I got the, I got the power.                                                                                                                                                     

I got the

Who got the power

I got the, I got the power

I got the, I got the power

I got the

Who got the power

🌊:Don't be fooled, I got you wrapped up

In the arms of an animal.                                                                                                                                                  

Get you thinking that I'm all innocent.                                                                                                                        

But wait 'til I get you home

If you don't, baby, you should know

I'm the one who's in control, Motorbike motorbike, motorbike, motorbike

Bike, bike, bike, bike

Bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, whoop

You're the man.                                                                                                                                                                                 

But I got the, I got the, I got the power.                                                                                                                     

You make rain.                                                                                                                                                                      

But I make it, I make it, I make it shower.                                                                                                                  

You should know, I'm the one who's in control.                                                                                                                        

I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget

🔆🌐:You're the man

But I got, I got, I got the power

You make rain

But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

You should know, I'm the one who's in control

I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget

I got the, I got the power.                                                                                                                                                      

'Cause I got the, I got the, I got the power

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah baby, don't forget, I got the power, yeah

The power, yeah, yeah-eh

Motorbike, motorbike, motorbike, motorbike.                                                                                                    

Bike, bike, bike, bike.                                                                                                                                                       

Bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, whoop

(End of Song)

I finished with a flirty wink towards Lloyd. Who's mouth was gaped wide open especially by our teasingly moves.

And i Said on the Head set

Y/n:" hope you fellas now know who's really in control here?" we said as we started walking out in cool superstar blaze of the moment. Honestly we looked awesome Freya soon followed with us as we made it to my room of the resistance layer. Where when we reached burst out laughing of realizing what we had just done. Knowing this would tempt them beyond belief.

Freya:" did you guys see their faces!? Priceless!" we all laughed even more.

Skylor:" oh god, I'd pay a guy a million bucks to see their faces again! And you. Pixel. I had no idea you had that in you. Especially those moves!"

Pixel:" well there's more to me then meets the eye" she said still chuckling a bit.

Nya:"pff, that's clear!"we all broke into a fit of giggles as I said.

Y/n:" gosh, you guys are the best friends any girl could wish for" they all smiled as said.

Girl group:"ditto" and we joined in a group hug until we heard voices out side we all knew to well and I pressed a finger over my mouth pointing to the ceiling so we can listen to their conversations.

Jay:" I swore I saw them head here!"

Kai:"are you sure it was here, jay?! I mean you could have been wrong!?" I could barely suppress laughter and neither could the others.

Cole:" can you guys still believe this?! I mean, dang dudes! They teased you guys beyond belief, and it worked. I mean they obviously showed who's in control, now!" it was almost impossible to not deviously smirk so I deviously smirked.

Lloyd:" I hate to say it, but it worked. If I wasn't tempted before then I defiantly am now!" they all hummed in agreement.

Jay:" one thing that shocked me the most though.....Pixel. I mean I get the others but.. Pixel! That I do not expect!"

Kai:" yeah! I had no idea she had those moves or those pipes, I mean c'mon! The world is being cruel to us!"

Zane:" neither did I! This is very strange this feeling I am having now, my processor does not compute to it! When I saw her sing and dance like that I felt something weird and still do, what is that!?" 

Lloyd:" let us answer it for you, longing and wanting! So yeah we're all in the same boat!" he said.

Cole:"wait! What kind of room is this?! Wait! Is this y/n room!?" I muttered a uh oh to myself so did the others.

Jay:" so what if it is? We gotta find the girls and......uh, what do we do when we find them?" that caught the others attention and they all shrugged. I was paying attention to them until I heard loud breathing from Freya who was about to sneeze. I was signaling her to hold it in and pixel placed a finger under her nose preventing her from sneezing. When Pixel pulled away she sneezed. Loud enough for the boys to hear.

Freya:"achoo!" that got their attention but of course to reveal us even more skylor had to let out a.

Skylor:"uh oh" but immediately slapped a Hand in front of her mouth regretting her words.

Lloyd:" who's there!?" I will admit that one was on me, I'm sorry! I couldn't help a sarcastic reply.

Y/n:" oh, were the ghost of evil lord garmedon, who else?" I slammed my hand over my mouth the minute the words left my mouth. I could see the boys ease up and put their lips into a devious grin as Nya scolded me for saying that comeback.

Nya:" seriously? Out of all the things you could say!? You chose a sarcastic comeback!?"

Y/n:" I'm sorry! I'm trying my best!"

Freya:" uhh, guys I don't think this is a good time to be disguising this?! So shut up!"

Nya:" what are you talking about!?"

Y/n:"Nya! She is clearly talking about the boys down there that still weirdly have their devious smirks...for some reason?"

Skylor:" *sigh* please exclude me from this group of idiots"

Rest of girl group:" hey!"

Skylor:" what!? It's true!?"

Pixel:" it is not true i cannot be an idiot if I know more than you" she said pointing to Skylors forehead.

Y/n,Freya&Nya:"ooooooooooh, burn!"

Y/n:" oooh, somebody get me popcorn!"

Nya:" guys seriously!? If we don't stop it'll be the boys that'll be needing popcorn!" we looked back down at the amused looks on the boys faces.

Lloyd:" please, by all means continue. This is very amusing!" the others hummed and nodded in agreement. We all rolled our eyes at the same time and came down.

Cole:" aww, come on! I wanted to see who wins?!"

Kai:" i bet in the end it would have been Skylor" Zane seemed to slightly dis agree.

Zane:" I disagree, it would have been Pixel she was right, she knows more" the two faced each other while we took a seat on my bed in my bedroom. I created a bowl of popcorn for each of us and we watched the brawl off.

Cole:" guys! Seriously!? Why the hell are we even disguising this!?"

Jay:" yeah! Your both right!" 

Kai:" im still sure it would have been Skylor!"

Zane:"and I am still sure that it would have been pixel!"

Lloyd:" are they even listening to us!?" Lloyd asked the others who just shrugged.

Jay:" nope!" he said popping the p

Kai:" wait!? What are we doing!? We should be focusing on them and their performance and not on brawling each other!"

Zane:" why did we just do that!?"

Cole:" we really are stupid aren't we?"

Lloyd:" yup!" he said popping the p. When they heard the crunching of the Popcorn they turned back to us and saw me lying my head on my hand that was on my elbow as the others continued to eat I said.

Y/n:"please, by all means continue. This is very amusing!" I said throwing a popcorn into my mouth. They looked at us unbelievable. We tried to keep a straight face but ended up erupting in laughter at their faces and at my copy cat comeback. Once we calmed down we saw their faces again and bursted out laughing again.

Y/n:" I can't! This is to funny!" I managed to breath out until the boys had mischievous grins on their faces and did something I did not expect.

The yanked each of them over their shoulders. Skylor on Kais, Nya on jays, Pixel on Zane's and Freya on Coles, although he was very gentle with her. I was the last one left and said sarcastically. 

       ⚜️🐉 ⚜️🐉 ⚜️🐉 ⚜️🐉 ⚜️🐉 ⚜️🐉 ⚜️🐉 ⚜️

Y/n:" oh dear I'm so scared! Someone save me! Aaaah!" I said in a damsel in distress tone of voice and I dramatic hand on my head like I was fainting. He mainly just rolled his eyes before coming onto me so he was on top of me and held my rib cage in a tight grip saying.

Lloyd:" you can be sooo infuriating sometimes! You know that?!" i just lightly laughed in his face and said.

Y/n:" hey! You were the one that wanted me to sing! So don't you dare complain!" I said while catching my breath from laughing.

Lloyd:" yeah well, I didn't think that you would sing something that would actually turn me on even more than I already am!" I just shrugged cluelessly and said.

Y/n:" should have known by now that I do everything unexpected" he sighed and said.

Lloyd:" dang, i love so much" he said looking sweetly as his smile turned to one full of caring. So I leaned up a bit to rest my forehead against his and said.

Y/n:" I love you so much too" he sighed at my reply as we still had our foreheads resting against each other until I said.

Y/n:" but I hope you now know that I'm the one that's in control of this relationship" he looked at me smugly before leaning down to my ear and whispering.

Lloyd:" we'll see about that..."

'Oh boy, I'm in trouble'

Let's just say that I stayed in there for a while.

(Not bad I will admit, I feel like the love confession scene was needed before the spicy ending, but no you didn't. Get your mind out of the gutter people! But he was a bit rough in the end you can believe that)

            ❄️☀️❄️☀️❄️☀️❄️☀️❄️☀️❄️☀️❄️☀️❄️☀️

Zane's POV

I had Pixel still over my back and continued to walk down the place to find somewhere private and that's when I found it, it looked like basic room that looked like it had a lot of electronics. She kept saying to put her down, but I simply ignored her.

Pixel:" *dramatic groans* alright! I give up, are you happy Zane!?" i couldn't help but smile. We entered the room and I closed the door and finally put her down.

Pixel:" thank you, now why are we here?" I felt for the first time ever! A, what did Kai call this? oh right! Devious, sounds wrong, smile and faced her after closing the door.

Pixel:" zane...? Why do you have that smile on?" she asked suspiciously.

Zane:" because I do" I simply answered. I do not know what came over me but for a strange reason it felt..good?! Maybe I should stop listening to Kais flirting advice?

Pixel:" zane, you and i both know I won't be excepting that answer. If it is about how I sang or danced then please tell me if it bothered you or anything–" my only answer to that was me gently kissing her, I could tell this surprised her but she kissed back. Gently and carfully kissing me back as I slipped my arms around her waist pulling her closer as she wrapped hers around my neck.

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes and she said.

Pixel:" i love you zane"

Zane:" I love you as well" I said kissing her cheek and then embracing her in a tight hug.

Who says nindroids can't love? Because one thing is sure.

I do.

(Awwww, gosh. Now that I re read this I think it's pretty cute. Well done me!)

    🔥🤝🔥🤝🔥🤝🔥🤝🔥🤝🔥🤝🔥🤝🔥🤝

Kais POV

I had Skylor flung over my shoulder as I carried her across the halls. The girls of the resistance looked at us weirdly as I said 'sup' or 'hey' like it was totally normal to have a girl flung over your back.

 We walked down the hall until I found what I thought looked like an abandoned room, which turned out to be a room full of weapons. She squirmed and didn't stop for a while until she groaned loudly and said.

Skylor:" Fine! I give up! What are we doing here anyway?!" I couldn't help but smirk mischievously as the ideas of how to show her that I was still in control popped into my head. I put her down but didn't let go of her waist and said.

Kai:" don't worry that'll be clear soon.." I said deviously. She looked at me suspiciously as she still had her arms crossed to show she was not easily flustered.

Skylor:" what are you-?" She was about to say but was interrupted as I slammed my lips on hers and backed her against a wall, pushing her up slightly. Her arms soon wrapped around me neck as I kissed her violently. I could tell she wasn't expecting this as she whimpered in a surrendering-ly-way. 

I chuckled when she didn't let me enter as she was teasing me. I fired my hands up so that they would be hot and touched bare waist as my hands crawled under her shirt she was surprised by the heat and gasped.

I took the chance and entered her as I slowly came to the realization that she was gonna be the death of me! I found her tongue and we fought for dominance I was determined to win and I did. I roamed her mouth with my tongue as she let out a few soft moans only adding my confidence and motivation to go on. Until she abruptly pulled away from me and stared at the door where a girl with long brown hair and white Arctic clothes stood and snowflakes in her hair.

She looked at us awkwardly and whistled as she looked away saying.

Frostbite/Fina:" I'm just gonna....." she said walking away and closing the door. We looked at each other before my cheeks went red and she leaned in saying.

Skylor:" lock the door next time fire-head" she said that got me to blush even more. She laughed before I said.

Kai:"I Love you, amber" she giggled at my nickname and said.

Skylor:" I love you too, spiky"

And I proved just how much I did.

And so did she.

(Is it just me or is it getting hot in here, phew!)

   🌻🌎🌻🌎🌻🌎🌻🌎🌻🌎🌻🌎🌻🌎🌻🌎

Coles POV

I was carrying Freya gently not wanting to get to rough considering that just yesterday she was beaten up by her, now, ex-fiancé. My blood still boiled at the thought of that happening again but it went away easily when I heard her giggles of wanting to get down. Which I just replied to as.

Cole:" no can do sunflower, you just wait I will soon enough" I said playfully and she tensed up a bit and I could tell she was blushing ' haha, score' I thought to myself. Because getting a girl from this world to blush without her getting scared or her panicking like y/n did. You really did a good job. I was in my thoughts that I didn't realize we were in the common room that was totally empty.

' seems perfect' I thought I was about to put her down until I saw a vine grow out of the stone floor and turned out to be a sunflower. My whole body tensed up, and I knew she felt my body tense up because she asked.

Freya:" you ok?" She asked and i slowly and gently put her down and gestured the sunflower that just came out of the ground. She gasped and said.

Freya:" oh no, not again! This has got to stop" she irritatedly said and I asked.

Cole:" wait what's going on here?" I asked she tensed up and turned around to look at me as if she forgot I was here. Her breathing got unsteady and she looked afraid. So I, obviously, tried to comfort her saying.

Cole:" hey, hey it's ok. Calm down, please tell me" I asked putting both my hands on her shoulders to comfort her. I looked into those beautiful crystal blue eyes that had me completely fascinated as she looked into my chocolate brown ones. Her breathing evened and put her hands on my arms that were still on her shoulders and said.

Freya:" im gonna Show you something that you have to promise you will not tell anyone unless I tell them, promise?" I nodded slight concern showing. She turned around causing my hands to fly back to my sides. A small pout creeping on my face as she did but I suppressed it, she spread her arms out and made multiple flowers to erupt out of the ground especially rose vines that were mainly in the color of red or deep pink. It was beautiful when she was done she turned back to me shyly touching some hair behind her ear.

I looked at what she had created and felt beauty everywhere, before facing her to see her still looking at the ground in shame.

' What is it with beautiful women who have powers here that think that their shameful?' Yes I just said beautiful women I will admit that I had a crush on y/n as well just like Kai did but he then fell head over heels for skylor, jay and Zane also had a crush on y/n but because of Nya and Pixel they knew it was just a crush and not actual love that they had unlike for Nya and Pixel.

 When the four of us had figured out we all had a crush on the same girl we came to an agreement to let her be with Lloyd and just suppress this, but I felt like it was more. I was wrong, because now, I think I fell for real this time.

Cole:" Freya, this beautiful...just like you" i Said that last bit shyly rubbing the back of my neck. Before I felt her give me a kiss on the cheek and I felt myself becoming red. She looked at me with roses forming next to her. 'So that's why the sunflower came out! When I called her sunflower she made a sunflower!'

Freya:" so far i can only create flowers when my emotions are strong. I'm the elemental master of flowers only..only y/n knows and well, now you" she said looking down while blushing suddenly a music went off in the common room a dance music which gave me an idea.

Cole:" *clears throat* m'lady would you please give me the honor of having this dance" I said holding out my hand while bowing in a fancy accent. She laughed lightly before taking my hand saying.

Freya:" why I'd absolutely love too" she said in also a fancy accent as we then danced elegantly to the dance music. She put her hand around my neck while I put mine around her waist. The both of us did multiple mistakes which made us laugh, in different words, it was just perfect. We continued to dance and she giggled as I twirled her around and then back to me.

And that's when I made a decision, when we were slow dancing, 

That I'll always protect her and her sister.

And that's a promise that I'll keep.

Forever.

(Hmmmm, I like this one it's cute, wait!? Isn't there a dude that can command nature? Oh well she can only command flowers then)

    ⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊

Jays POV

I carried Nya somewhere. I honestly have no clue, this place is a maze! But then again I'm great at mazes! 

I continued to carry Nya somewhere until I found a place that seems ok. I walked into it to see it being what I'm guessing is some sort of garage. Well their were a lot of different vehicles and work tools on the walls. So I guessed it was, Nya was still struggling in my hold which I thought was cute to see her try so hard and get annoyed but fail then which would get her even more annoyed.

Nya:" Jay! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I jumped a bit at this demanding tone before snickering and said.

Jay:" alright" I said putting her down she then punched my shoulder harshly. I let out a small whine as she did and then said.

Jay:"hey that hurt! Say sorry!" She just huffed saying.

Nya:" that was payback for flinging me over your shoulder and carrying me across the entire resistance base. Also, make me!"I smirked before saying.

Jay:" gladly" I smirked, she realized what I was about to do so she tried to make a run for it, but I flung my arms around her waist and started tickling her before she could. She started shrieking and giggling uncontrollably. She tried to wiggle her way out of it, which didn't work. 

She started squirming and before I knew it we were both out of balance and on the ground me on top of her. We looked confused on how we got here for a moment before bursting out laughing. We took a moment to realize what position we were on. My whole body was on top of hers, probably suffocating her a bit.

 My arms still wrapped strongly around her rib cage. Nose touching I started inching forward to her, I looked at her in the eyes in approval she gave a quick nod already leaning in to kiss me. Our lips met and what turned into a sweet and caring kiss, changed into a fiery and violent one, which if I was the honest me I always am, hehe..that was mainly my doing.

She pulled me closer, I gladly obeyed and started to run my hands up and down her body, loving her curves and edges, but mainly curves. Until we heard someone clear their throat.

Domino/Diana:" sorry lovebirds, but I gotta work on the engine of the planet-crusher3 so could you guys please take business elsewhere?" She asked. My cheeks went red until Nya got out under me and rushed over to Diana, eager to learn more about the vehicle she was talking about.

Domino/Diana:" sure, you can help. If you don't want to continue making out?" She said raising an eyebrow. Nya nodded eagerly, excited out of her mind. I laughed at the love of my life and at her excitement. I didn't realize I had been spacing out until Nya grabbed my collar and dragged me to the vehicle that I'm guessing is the planet-crusher3. Diana started explaining what's wrong and how we could help.

Nya got to work with it as Diana was busy at another part of the vehicle. I smiled at her eagerness and excitement thinking to myself.

No matter what, you'll always be my it girl. Nya Smith.

Because one things sure.

That I love you.

And always will.

Always.

(Aaaaaand that's it! Hope you enjoyed it. I, personally, think it's pretty good. Love y'all, stay safe and healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 263 32
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
15.8K 402 42
When suddenly everything is falling apart by a certain Ninjago princess. (Y / N) and her best friend decide to find their master. Unfortunately, fate...
16.3K 417 14
{COMPLETE BOOK} Kai really want to see Skylor again and decided to come over to her Noodle shop , but when a argue arrises , kai did something which...
23K 1K 33
[Lloyd Garmadon x Reader] She was adored, he was ignored, Her life bloomed like a rose, his, thorned and torn. She owned the world, his dreams mere m...