Commitment

By iamrockst4r

Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have the... More

Pilot
Whats this feeling?
Swimming
Warehouse
Parties pt.1
Parties pt.2
Day before
Rudys house
"I just wanna have some fun."
"That was nice.."
Clean-up
Back
Mole?
Reveal
Mikeys
Lover-Girl
Plans
Pop-tarts
Red lips, and rosy cheeks.
Couch
Target
The Multi-Verse
Violet
Bets
Counter
Interested
Douche Bag
Replaced
Grounded
America
Birthday party
In Love Again
Naked
Give Me Your Best Shot
Lorax
Beach
Party Fail
New Story
The Lemon City
Taken
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Secrets
Creepy
Factory
Cells
Can We? (SMUT)
Can We? Pt.2 (SMUT)
Yelena's Apartment
Finale

Bottom

4.3K 94 143
By iamrockst4r

"Y/n! The reality machine is ready. We can go back home." Tony #2 says. Me and Y/n #2 run over to the lab.

"You ready?" Steve #2 says. Y/n #2 nods in response but walks up to me.

"You ever heard that phrase? With great power-"

"Come great responsibility." I chuckle looking at her.

"I'll see you around, yeah?" She tells me.

"Definitely." I reply. Dr.Strange #2 opens a portal with a bunch of my dads help. Y/n #2 waves bye to me in which I wave back as they all walk in the portal. "Man im so good looking.." I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" My dad looks at me confused.

"Oh- I said im going to miss myself." I lie jokingly.

"Oh yeah." He smiles at me. I leave the lab looking for Kate, I end up going in my room and seeing her passed out in my bed. I smile at the sight as I put the Blanket over her and grab my phone. I sit up laying on my side of the bed and go on instagram since i've missed a lot.

-

Instagram

Posted by notkatebishop
This is literally what y/n texted me in the morning.
Liked by natromanofflol and 36,192 others

yelenaisbest4: did she lie?
^notkatebishop: .. anyways.

Natromanofflol: EXPOSED.

imy/nstark: i only speak faxs

Playboytony: thats something I DIDNT NEED TO SEE TODAY.
^notkatebishop: yeah sorry about that..

Posted by imy/nstark
Guess what I saw
Liked by yelenaisbest4 and 73,107 others

Thefalcon23: a gay shit ballon?
^imy/nstark: HOW DID YOU KNOW FUCKING RUSSIAN
SPY? OH SHIT WAIT THATS NAT-
^natromanofflol: take a shit.

Posted by stevierogers1
@notkatebishop
Liked by playboytony and 8,127 others

Notkatebishop: YES STEVE!! YES GIVE ME ALL DA FRICKEN LEMONS
^stevierogers1: lemon 🍋

Posted by imy/nstark
Pov: your my gf
Liked by pietroisfaster and 813,283 others

Notkatebishop: STOP WITH THIS

Natromanofflol: imagine being a bottom 💀💀
^mariah1ll: you dont have to imagine.
^thefalcon23: OMGGG
^playboytony: IM CRYING NO NOOOO
^stevierogers1: :0
^imy/nstark: BRUV NAT GOT CAUGHT IN 4K
^barton.clint: DUDE GOODBYE-

Posted by thefalcon23
NAT RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭😭
Liked by mariah1ll and 1,836,459 others

Peterishere: SHE GOT EXPOSED BRO!

Yelenaisbest4: @natromanofflol IMAGINEEEE

Posted by imy/nstark
KISS ME, CHOOSE ME, LOVE MEEEEEEEE☹️☹️
Liked by stevierogers1 and 1,836 others

Jamesbarnes6: isnt she already your gf?
^imy/nstark: shut up barnes

Notkatebishop: babe I do love you😭😭
^imy/nstark: ALL HAIL KATE
^yelenaisbest4: omg

-

I get messages popping up while im on instagram. I decide to take a look and see whats going on

Avengers 🤹‍♀️

Wings: bucky did you take a shit in my bathroom?

Barnesn'noble: what no.

Dad: whats wrong sam?

Wings: bucky shitted on the seat and sink.

Lena: WHAT DA FAWK

Nat: omfg

Stevie: james is this true?

Barnesn'noble: no its not

Wanda: bucky wouldnt do that.

Nat: oh did you find that out when you were cheating on me with him?

Wings: and thats my cue..

Wanda: can you get over it already?

Mini God of Thunder: no she cannot you shitload of brain. Use your last brain cells dickwad.

Wanda: excuse me?! Tony ground her.

Dad: cant im blind. 👨‍🦯

Stevie: can everyone please calm down? Me and tony have important news.

Nat: y/n you should call him blind dad now.

Mini God of thunder: good idea.

Dad: no no. Now lets NOT DO that.

Stevie: tony tell them.

Dad: we found a new recruit.

Lena: no way wen can we meet dis person?

Dad: we are still scheduling things but most likely this week.

Mini God of Thunder: gtg kate wants to have sex now bye.

Pete: WTF

Lena: T.M.I.

Stevie: please SHUT YOUR DOOR THIS TIME.

Nat: slay girl 💅💅

Mom: ..

Dad: CAN SOMEONE KICK PEPPER OUT OF HERE PLEASE?!

Barnesn'noble: I DID NOT SHIT IN THE FUCKING TOILET YOU ALL LITFLE FUCKERS! I AM A CLEAN MAN AND I DONT SHIT IN SEATS OR SINKS. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Nat: how long did that take to write bucky? 💀

-

"You did not." Kates jaw drops but laughs a bit.

"I told them the true." I laugh.

"Yeah well now there gonna know were about to have sex!" Kate shakes her head trying not to smile.

"They would know anyway babe, your not the quietest.." I shrug.

"How dare you!" She gasps. I roll my eyes laughing. She cups my face reaching over kissing me. I pat my lap and she jumps right onto me. She begins grinding onto my lap while I rub her back. Just as we were about to get more heated theres a knock on the door.

"Okay okay hear me out! I know you guys are having sex right now but I need a favor y/n!" The voice shouts. Me and Kate pull anyway confused.

"Who is it?" I ask looking at Kate.

"Um- its- its peter!" He responds. I groan annoyed and see Kate laugh.

"Man, I wanted to hit too." I whine.

"You will, after you help peter." She smiles at me. I sigh, then Kate gets off of my lap. I get up walking to the door and pull it open.

"Hello Peter." I say annoyed.

"Hey, so I-um I need a favor, you know that csi you were talking to at the scene?" He asks. I nod in response curious. "Well can you run these by him, it really important for something im working on. Tell him spider-man put him on it." Peter adds then hands me a orange file and I take it. I look at the file to see something written on the front 'green goblin evidence' I read in my head.

"Okay yeah sure." I clear my throat.

"Could you like now? Its really very important. Like lives on stake here important."  Peter looks down. I sigh annoyed.

"Yeah thats fine." I nod my head.

"Really? Thanks. I owe you one." He smiles at me. I nod and he leaves. I put the file on my dresser taking a breath. After I get some clothes putting them on snd grabbing he file.

"Gotta go, love you." I kiss Kates forehead.

"Love you to." She blows me a kiss as I leave the room. I take the elevator while I check my phone. It was mostly boring so I played flappy bird. After two minutes I hear the elevator ding and I look up and see.

"Gwen?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah- y/n we need to talk." She tells me sternly.

"I cant I have something important to do." I walk out of the elevator towards my car. She follows trailing behind me as I unlock my car.

"Please we really-"

"I cant gwen. Bye." I open the door getting in then locking it. It was a nice car, an orange gtr r35..okay more than nice but it was my dream car. I start it up as I leave the garage pulling out. Man I really wanted to have sex with k- stay focused asshat.

-

Im so sorry it took so long to update guys, I needed a break really bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 8
This story follows Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova after the events of the first story. With Clint and Natasha both retired, they take up the mantles o...
71.1K 2.6K 32
When two spiders face the biggest battle yet, how are they gonna do it? With forgetting to honoring, how will they get through? Will they even surviv...
35K 897 27
Former Avenger, Y/n L/n, takes an offer to get her revenge on her former team, meeting someone along the way only to find out she was on the other si...
67.4K 2K 30
Kate Bishop x Female Reader (Y/N) (Y/L/N) is a very vibrant person whose skills for combat are immaculate and also - almost perfect. She'd become...