mr. perfectly fine; percy jac...

By lcvescountdown

i'll haunt to until we meet again. percy jackson x fem!oc ༉‧₊˚✧ [ a series of letters ] ━━━━ ➶ 。° © 2022 -l... More

𝐌𝐑. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
the first letter
the second letter
the third letter
the fourth letter
the fifth letter
the sixth letter
the seventh letter
the eighth letter
the tenth letter
the eleventh letter
the twelfth letter
the thirteenth letter
the fourteenth letter
the fifteenth letter
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
bonus chapter 001
bonus chapter 002
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

the ninth letter

590 30 22
By lcvescountdown

percy,

this is the part drew needs to know. kronos came to me because i was feeling helpless. as much as i love my sister, i can't handle her problems and mine. it's hard to pretend that i'm fine. all these expectations and responsibilities were piling up towards the sky, and no matter how quickly i finished them, the pile only increased.

kronos came to me because i needed help. i know i shouldn't have agreed, but what choice did i have? i was already dying. i wasn't scared to die in battle because i had nothing to lose. i was so close to cutting the strings already. 

that titan is smart. he knew how to manipulate me. 

but in the end, i can't do anything about it.

i will always be a puppet.

kronos'. and i was yours, too. 

i don't know if being controlled by kronos or you was worse. because when i was following you like a baby duck, i didn't know you were controlling me. i didn't know you did it on purpose. maybe that's why it hurts even more to know that you sacrifice your life for me.

honestly, i don't know why i thought you'd care about a traitor.

the word is spoken like a curse. like sharp glass shards, the word torments me everyday. 

traitor.

what if they hear about what you did with your little manipulation of liquid trick?

who would be the traitor now?

— serena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 253 25
Andrew Deluca a General Surgeon who started working at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital one of the best hospital in Washington State and working under th...
208K 8.5K 53
there must be more than this provincial life. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book three in the belle series ] [ the mark of athena, the hou...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
181K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...