๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ | ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By lookateeznutz

Taehyun and Beomgyu seem to be very different people that have only one thing in common: their hatred for eac... More

๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™Ž
เผบ ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– เผป

เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป

2.7K 191 85
By lookateeznutz

Friday, 5:01 AM.

Beomgyu was a complete mess. It was five o'clock in the morning and the black-haired boy was sitting on the couch, completely alone and stamping his foot repeatedly in frustration as his eyes followed the clock's hands move slowly, his mind drifting away from reality. And the reason for his fidgeting state? Two words: Kang Taehyun.

Taehyun hasn't returned home. From a first perspective, Beomgyu didn't care that much, entertaining himself with the terrible soap operas on channel 3, as he was back to his insomniatic self, and sleeping was out of the question. But when the clock pointed to five in the morning, an inexplicable tension formed on his shoulders and he started to feel very anxious. Taehyun had never stayed at the bar that late, he always had the policy to be back at the dorm before three because it helped him organize his studies. And Beomgyu finds himself shaking his leg out of anxiety while he waits for the familiar two knocks on the door.

After a lot of thinking, Beomgyu grabs his jacket and car keys and leaves the dorm. It was a five-minute ride and he had all the space in the world to park his car because the street was empty. After getting out of the vehicle, Beomgyu walks toward the bar in quick steps and what he sees leaves him nervous: right in the middle of the glass door was a sign that said: the bar closes at 3 am.

He tries not to freak out and think about the worst scenario, but all the sleepless nights and the monsters in his head screamed louder: Kang Taehyun, a young adult, completely wasted for god knows how long, and alone. A valid answer to Taehyun's disappearance was that the younger left with his friends somewhere else. But Beomgyu knew how his friends treated him despite Ryujin's positive thoughts about them. Beomgyu knew they were shit since the first day Taehyun appeared drunk and talked about them with tears in his eyes. There was no way those douchebags included him in any afterparty.

Beomgyu observes the surroundings, not having a clue what to do. The road was empty except for his car, all the apartment lights were turned off and there seemed to be no sign of movement anywhere. Walking down the street for a few minutes, Beomgyu finally sees a figure laying down on a bench and his heart starts to beat faster.

"Taehyun?" The younger's name leaves his lips automatically.

When he gets a closer look at the silhouette laying down, he sighs in relief, feeling a big accumulated tension dropping from his shoulders. Kang Taehyun was sleeping soundly, his soft blonde hair messier than usual and shirt almost completely unbuttoned. His arms hugged his legs in a position to minimize the cold and Beomgyu could've sworn he saw his body trembling once or twice.

He takes a few seconds to admire the younger's angelic and peaceful figure, but then all of his worry and relief turns into anger. How could he look so angelic and unbothered after making Beomgyu wait for hours? Without thinking twice, he slaps the blonde's head.

"Wake up, stupid."

Taehyun murmurs something before slowly opening his eyes, a confused frown wearing his forehead. But when he gets a clearer view of his surroundings, a drunk smile forms on his face.

"Beomgyu hyung..."

"Get up. We're leaving right now."

Taehyun's smile fades away and he narrows his eyes at the man standing right beside him, clearly confused about his rough tone. Crossing his arms, Taehyun makes a dramatic pout and turns his face away from Beomgyu.

"You're rude!"

Beomgyu blinks his eyes continuously as he watches the childish drunk man in front of him and without any hesitation, he grabs Taehyun's waist and picks him up, carrying him on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. As predicted, the blonde boy was too drunk to protest against Beomgyu's grip, making it easy for them to arrive at the car. Without exchanging a word, Beomgyu fixes Taehyun's seat belt and drives them back to the dorm.

The ravenette didn't carry Taehyun all the way to their door, as they took the elevator on a short silent ride. When they arrive at their floor, Beomgyu opens the door quietly and drags the younger male inside the living room.

"To your bedroom. Now."

Beomgyu says in a serious tone and Taehyun just looks him straight in the eye. And then he suddenly falls. Beomgyu widens his eyes in surprise and quickly walks towards him, helping him get up and sit on the couch. But when he gets a glimpse of the suspect grin on the younger's face, he regrets everything.

In less than a second, Taehyun pulls Beomgyu towards him and his ass falls on the soft couch. Before he has any time to react, Taehyun's arms make their way around the ravenette's neck and he sits on his lap, pinning him against the sofa while looking at him innocently.

"I'm not in the mood, Taehyun. Get off of me."

Taehyun ignores the older's harsh words and gets closer to his face, ready to connect their lips. But at the last second, Beomgyu turns his head to the side, making Taehyun's lips collide with his ear. The blonde furrows his brow and tries to kiss him again, unsuccessfully because Beomgyu keeps dodging Taehyun's face every time.

"Why aren't you kissing me?" Taehyun innocently asks and Beomgyu sighs tiredly.

"Go to your room, Taehyun."

Taehyun bites his lip to hold the tears that were waiting to come out of his eyes, Beomgyu's stern tone clearly affecting him. His hands then move to the older's face, his fingers touching his lips gently. But Beomgyu kept showing him his usual cold expression as if he didn't care about the younger's touch.

"What did I do wrong?" Taehyun whispers, a new pout forming on his lips.

"Nothing. Just get your drunk ass to your room and leave me alone."

Taehyun can't hold back the tears that proceed to fall down his cheeks as he slowly removes his hands from the older's face, feeling defeated. Beomgyu sighs with his reaction and places Taehyun's face between his hands, brushing the tears away.

"You weren't coming home and I got scared something had happened to you. What if you got abducted? Or assaulted? Or what if one of your stupid drunk friends killed you and hid your body? Do you even understand a single word I'm saying?"

Beomgyu clenches his teeth in frustration when he sees Taehyun drunkenly nodding his head. The younger was clearly not listening!

"You're annoying me. I want you to go to your room and fucking sleep. Right now."

"I can't do that..." Taehyun mumbles.

"Why?"

"Because you're so mean today..." Taehyun starts crying again "And you don't want to kiss me. It's like you don't love me anymore..."

"Who said I loved you in the first place?" Beomgyu's grip on Taehyun's cheeks got lighter and the blonde just cried more intensively "None of this is real, Taehyun. You're drunk and won't remember anything tomorrow. But I will! Hey...stop crying... "

Taehyun was crying like crazy and Beomgyu had to do gymnastics with his arms to reach the tissues that were placed on the living room's table (Yeonjun had the habit to cry his eyes out while watching movies so they always left the tissues there). Helping Taehyun to blow his nose, he tiredly waits for him to finish and throws the paper on top of the table. But when he sees that the younger is about to cry again he gets a mini headache and grabs his face.

"What can I do to make you stop crying and go to your room?"

"Kiss me" Taehyun joins their foreheads together and Beomgyu kisses the tip of his nose "Not there. On the lips..."

"You're so annoying..."

He then connects their lips in a long and sorrowful kiss. Beomgyu had one of his hands on the younger's neck and the other on his waist, both of them pulling the blonde boy closer as their tongues slowly danced together. Taehyun's fingers were gently stroking Beomgyu's long hair and the taller loved that sensation, taking mental notes every time he would feel a tingling feeling in his tummy because of something the younger had done. Taehyun lets Beomgyu take control over the kiss, melting when he feels the older suck his bottom lip while his hand snaked down his neck and chest, stopping on the hem of his shirt to sneakily go underneath it and touch Taehyun's skin. Everything was so sweet: Beomgyu's soft lips on his, the sound of wet kisses echoing in the room, Beomgyu's hands on his abdomen... Taehyun was in heaven.

After a while they take a little break to breathe, Beomgyu's lips choosing the younger's neck as their new target while his hands traced little lines on Taehyun's skin, causing him to shiver. The blonde tilts his head to facilitate access to his neck and Beomgyu controls himself not to leave any hickeys, sucking and licking the soft skin with care. When Taehyun starts to miss the older's lips against his, he grabs a chunk of Beomgyu's hair and gently pulls it, forcing Beomgyu's face to leave his neck and stare at him. When he sees Taehyun's reddish lips and needy expression, he wastes no time in connecting their lips back again, this time roughly. Beomgyu kisses Taehyun intensively and the latter finds it difficult to keep up with him, his drunk mind deciding it would be best to just let the older do whatever he wanted with him and enjoy Beomgyu's vicious mouth. 

They kiss for a few more minutes, losing track of time as the world seemed to stop every time they kissed and when Beomgyu feels the grip of Taehyun's fingers in his hair getting lighter, he takes both hands to the blonde's cheeks and finishes the kiss with one last peck.

"Happy now?" He asks, controlling the urge to kiss him again after looking at his messy state, and Taehyun smiles, feeling his head and eyes getting heavier.

"I know that you care about me by the way you're holding me," Taehyun joins their foreheads again and they stay like that for a few seconds, face to face, their noses touching. "I'm sorry I made you mad..."

Were the last words Taehyun said before falling asleep, his head slowly dropping on Beomgyu's shoulder. The ravenette just stays still, reflecting while his eyes start to get heavier and that's when he gets the confirmation of Taehyun's power over him.

"You're going to be the death of me, Kang Taehyun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.8K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
35.2K 1.4K 22
Taehyun and Y/N, two individuals who can't stand each other. But when something happens to Y/N, the two are forced to spend some time together. Not y...
10.3K 417 14
โš ๏ธGRUDGE REMAKEโš ๏ธ "i fucking hate men who have 7 letters in their name, blonde hair, and glasses." "that's literally fucking you, stupid bitch. the o...
12.1K 603 12
what will happen when Choi beomgyu encounters hottest demon Choi yeonjun in his new University who also happens to be his new apartment neighbour. Be...