The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Twenty Four

7.4K 294 37
By Kayy_B

Chapter Twenty-Four

What did he just say?!

I must have misheard him because there is no way he just said he could 'hear the baby'.

"I can hear the heartbeat."

Whose heartbeat? What the hell is going on? Why is he rubbing my stomach like that?

"Vladamir?"

The strange look he had on his face was confusing and scaring me. A huge wave of fear ran through my body as my slow brain processed what he had just said.

What the actual fuck?

"This is a joke right? You're fucking with me."

"I do not understand what you mean by that. Do you want me to fuck you?"

Resisting the urge to hit him, I harshly pushed his hand away from my stomach. "You're messing with me right? I'm not pregnant."

Vladamir frowned and looked down at my stomach again.

I covered my stomach with my arms. "Stop looking at my stomach. There's nothing there! I'm not pregnant, I lied!"

It was silent for half a minute before Vladamir uttered a word. "Explain."

I let out a long sigh, playing this prank on him was a mistake and definitely not worth it. "Look I'm not pregnant, long story short me and Nina were talking about the prophecy and pregnancies and I ended up taking a test. The test was negative, I'm not pregnant."

Vladamir remained silent.

"I thought it would be funny, obviously I was wrong."

"Yes, you are wrong." Vladamir gently removed my hands from my stomach. "You are pregnant."

Shaking my head, I uttered the same words over and over again. "No, no, no, no."

This isn't possible, how could I be pregnant? I mean I knew how people got pregnant but this can't be happening to me.

"I suppose I cannot end your life anymore, a child needs it's mother."

I turned over to face Vladamir so quickly that I was surprised I hadn't sprained my neck. His tone and face looked serious as if he was considering his options.

I swallowed the bile that was threating to come out and started to take in deep breaths. This was bad, really bad. Vladamir didn't look or sound like he was messing around which meant...

"Fuck me." I whispered as the reality of the situation started to sink in. What am I going to do now?

"Not now Leanne, later tonight." Vladamir smirked at me and winked.

This time I didn't resist the urge to smack him. I used my bag to hit him as hard as I could. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you making jokes? I 'm preg- we nee- oh my god, what are we going to do?"

Vladamir snatched the bag off me and tossed it causing it to bounce on the back seat. "That's enough."

Putting my face into my hands I let out a whimper. "What are we going to do? I don't want a baby."

And I certainly don't want a baby with you.

Vladamir looked away and out the window, his brows were furrowed and his lips pursed.

"Vladamir?"

He was probably thinking the same thing, I couldn't imagine Vladamir being a dad or even wanting kids.

He looked back at me and looked down at my stomach. "I want it."

A strange choking sound echoed around the car and it took me a few seconds to realise that the sound was coming out of my mouth.

"W-what?"

Nodding his head, he put his hand on my stomach ignoring my attempt to push it off. "I want him."

Him?

This was too much, the world felt like it was closing in on me and I had no way to escape. It was a strange experience to describe, my vision became hazy and blurry. My hearing was clear, so clear that my breathing sounded as though it was on loudspeaker yet I couldn't hear or process a word Vladamir was sprouting.

"Leanne, Leanne." Vladamir was shaking my shoulders aggressively. "Look at me."

I'm not sure what he saw in my eyes but he faltered for a second before continuing. "I will provide for you and the baby."

"I-" Unsure of what to say, I hesitantly nodded.

"After dinner we will discuss this further." Vladamir didn't wait for an answer, he started the car and began driving.

The rest of the journey was filled with silence which I was grateful for. My head was spinning with thoughts, thoughts about my future, how fucked up life has gone and what I needed to do. I stand by what I said I don't want to have a baby and to be honest I never thought I would have one.

I didn't think Vladamir would want one either but his reaction has left me stunned. I envisioned him stressing out over this, telling me how much he didn't want a child, never in a million years did I think he would want a child or willingly offer to provide for it and the mother.

Mother.

Is that what I'm going to be? A mum?

Once Vladamir parked the car on my parent's street, he glanced over at me. "How are you feeling Leanne?"

"Numb." I whispered as I met his eyes. "I can't believe it."

He reached out to cup my face, his thumb stroking my cheeks. "You do not need to worry, I am here."

I'm not sure if it was the touch, the words he was uttering or the mate bond but I instantly felt better.

Letting out a deep breath I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the passenger door. Vladamir followed my lead but not before he reached over to the back seat.

"What are you doing?"

Vladamir retracted from the car holding what looked like an expensive bottle of wine and flowers.

"Have they been there the whole time?"

"Yes." He handed me my bag that he had tossed earlier. "You did not notice as you were too busy hitting me with this."

"I'm not sorry about that. You deserved it."

Vladamir ignored me as he locked his car and headed over towards my parent's house. I really didn't want to do this right now all I wanted to do was curl into bed and think about how much of a mess my life has become. It was just one thing after another, it would be easier if I could blame it on someone but I had no one to blame except myself.

Come on Leah, couple of more hours and then you can stress over your life in peace.

@=#~=~#=@

The evening went surprisingly well. There was a little tension with my dad and Vladamir which Vladamir made worse by making slightly inappropriate comments and innuendoes. A couple of times my dad called him out on it and he had the audacity to act confused and blame it on his 'language barrier'. I knew he was chatting shit as every time he did it he would smirk or send me a wink.

My mum on the other hand seemed to have fallen in love with Vladamir, he was a very smooth talker and made her giggle like a schoolgirl.

"How are you Leanne?" Vladamir leaned in and whispered into my ears as my parents began to clear the table. Both Vladamir and I offered to help them but they strongly refused our help and told us to wait sit and wait for desserts.

"Still in shock." Even though my parents were in the kitchen and couldn't hear what we were saying my voice was still low. "Are you sure I'm pregnant?"

Vladamir placed his large hand on my bare thigh. "Yes I am sure." He rubbed my thigh in a comforting manner.

"Another thing I can't believe is how calm you are about all this. Why aren't you freaking out?"

"That will not help us." His hand inched higher up my leg.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as his hand got dangerously close to my underwear.

"Let me help you relax." His warm breath caressed my ear as his finger skimmed over my pussy.

"We're in my parent's house!" I hissed at him which only caused him to chuckle.

"I do not see a problem with that." As he pushed my underwear to the side he let out another chuckle. "I see or should I say I feel that you do not have a problem with this either."

I couldn't help it, whenever he touched me I felt horny.

Stupid, stupid mate bond!

Before I could say anything my parents returned with some cake and custard. "This is one of Leah's favourite desserts, she used to have this all the time after school. It's chocolate cake with mint custard."

My mouth began to salivate as I waited impatient for my mum to hand one over to me. "I love-" I stopped and gasped slightly as Vladamir shoved a finger inside of me.

It was hard to concentrate on the food and what my parents were talking about, all I could think about was how badly I needed to cum. I could have pushed his hand away, I should have but I didn't. I had no excuses or valid reasons as to why I didn't do that. There was something wrong with me, recently I've been unable to make sound decisions.

Vladamir continued to eat as normal as he fingered my pussy under the table. Once he finished his cake he pulled his fingers out and to my utter horror he began to lick his fingers clean in front of my parents.

"I enjoyed the dessert you both made, it was delicious. I will need to eat more of it later on tonight." He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow while I threw him a dirty look.

Thankfully, my parents had no idea what he was really talking about and offered him another slice to take home. After another half an hour or so me and Vladamir said our goodbyes, made empty promises about doing this again and then went home.

"We should talk about this." I told Vladamir as soon as we entered the house.

"What is there to talk about?"

"Seriously? God, you're so annoying." I took in a deep breath to calm myself down. "We need to talk about what we're going to do about the baby."

Vladamir nodded and moved closer until he was an inch away. He grabbed my face and turned it to the side before leaning in.

"There is no baby."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Who guessed that Vladamir was joking around with her? Do you think what he did was messed up or was is fair since Leah started it?

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate it :)

To read ahead please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 26.8K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
22.4K 1.4K 24
***COMPLETE*** THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE SO ITS RUBISH I SUGGEST READING MY MORE RECENT BOOKS THEN READ THIS ONE TO SEE HOW I HAVE IMPROVED...
78.9K 4.5K 199
Valeria is a human born in a Lycan world. Her mother died during birth and her father died soon after in battle. The only other family she had was he...
2.8M 75.4K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...