๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—”๐—  โž› ๐….๐–

By strawvhelry

โ”Š - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› โ”Š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:

69 2 10
By strawvhelry

A peck in placid

[ I'm planning on writing a Miles Fairchild X reader, and a Boris PavlikovskyXreader as well, but what should I write first? 💀 ]

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"2 weeks without normally talking to you, feels like hell don't you know?" Finn says as we select a flavor of ice cream.

We are currently at scoops ahoy, we decided to stop by and grab a snack to eat before going to a place he said he would always go whenever he's sad.

After some crying in the school hallway and him comforting me while resting in his shoulder, I felt light and comfy.

"Oh come on, 2 weeks isn't that bad. Unless you have separation anxiety."

He looks at me and smiles. He handed me a cone of y/f/i/f ice cream before we headed out of scoops ahoy.

We went to the place using his cycle. I also already text my mom that I will be late for dinner and probably rest at someone else's place if I don't make it at home this night.

Luckily she agreed and sent me a 100 dollars to my paypal account.

We stop by an old looking gate. Finn parks his bike in the side.

"How are we going to pass through this gate?" I ask because the gate was really rusty and old. It even smells when you touch it.

"I got keys." Finn says and fishes the key out of his pocket. "My grandfather used to own this place, I'm planning on renovating it, if that's possible." He explains.

We walk in front of the gate and I can really smell the rust of the metal. Finn turns his gaze to me. "Sorry if the gate is all rusty and old."

"N-no, it's totally fine. I'm just not use to these kind of smells and stuff, I guess." I say and chuckled a bit to light up the mood.

He nods at me and unlocks the gate. He inserted the key into the lock hole and twisted the key which obviously made the gate open.

"I'm planning on renovating the gate, not the inside of this place." He says and blurts out a small laugh.

"Why? What does the inside of this place look like?" I ask.

"You'll see." He turns to me and shows me a soft smile of his. One thing I noticed is that he always loves to smile.

We entered the place and I see nothing but grass, trees, and other kind of plants.

"Follow me." He commands and I did. We walked through trees as I hear chirping of birds. I'm excited to see the place, is Finn like rich, rich?

I shook my head off and juat followed Finn to where he was bringing me.

He said he wanted a heart to heart talk between the two of us, in private. He said he wanted an explanation from what was going on because he was really confused, especially about me and Noah.

We've been walking for 3 minutes and there my eye spots a beautiful and a comfy, small, looking house.

My eyes were shining in glee. It looks so pretty! There was a campfire with 4 chairs, encircling it. There was a hammock, and picnic tables.

The best part is the house itself. Its roof is shaped as a triangle, it wasn't big and it wasn't that small but its size is perfect.

"What do you think?" Finn asks while his arms were crossed.

"This is yours now?" I ask in excitement. He slowly nodded and let out a chuckle before encircling his arms around me.

My cheeks flushed a little so I snap out.

Finn and I walked inside and told me that I was free to look around while he's going to make us hot fudge. I quickly ran outside because I wanted to see the front.

The tall green trees and grass makes the house look 3x better. The place was quiet, calm, and peaceful.

I could live her forever, with him.

I check the back of the house and I saw something up the roof, it was like a window. I quickly ran inside the house to see.

I walk up the stairs and check every room until I saw the exact same window from outside.

Inside the room was a bedroom. There was a red electric guitar, a desk filled with books and other items. There was a white bed and beside of the bed were lamp shades, and there is the window.

[ Just imagine that these photos of the room match together with the structure and the house itself. ]

^ What The House Looks Like ^

^ What The Bedroom Looks Like ^

I climb above the bed and open the window. The fresh cold breeze of the air then touches my face. I heard the birds chirping again.

I get out of the window because there was an extra roof part I can sit on. I then have an Idea.

I quickly ran downstairs to where Finn was, he was boiling hot water. His gaze quickly fixes to mine as he raise his eyebrows at me.

"Is there something wrong? Do you need anything?" He asks like he did something wrong which made me laugh.

"Uhm no, I was wondering if it's okay if I mess your room a little bit?" I asked him. He then slowly nod at me. "Yeah sure. Go ahead." He says and that made my face shimmer.

I quickly ran upstairs and started what I was planning to do.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was making hot fudge and a few snacks for me and y/n. I eye her as she ran back up the stairs. I wonder what her plan was.

I shook my head with a smile plastered on my face. I'm actually happy that our friendship is starting to attach again.

Friendship.

My smile faded into a serious look. Are we really friends? Can't we just upgrade? I mean, I know I'm starting to like her.

I'm starting to like her or have I started?

Whatever. I don't know what's happening to me. I think I'm going nuts, but I have to make a move before Noah comes back again.

I also feel kinda guilty, I told Noh that I don't like
y/n, that will make me a liar. Fuck. Lying to my best friend? That's bullshit Finn.

As I was done making hot fudge and a few snacks, s'mores, chocolate chip cookies, and a few cake pops I bought yesterday.

I grab a tray from the cabinet and place the snacks and drinks on top. I grab a few chips from the pantry and candies too.

I headed my way upstairs bringing the tray of foods into the room where y/n probably is.

Why did she pick my room? There's literally a kitchen and a living room here.

I shook my head and stop myself from thinking about nasty fucking stuff because I respect y/n and I don't want to do that, yet.

I entered the room, ready to see how my room is messed, just to witness that my mattress is gone.

I immediately place the tray of goodies above my desk to look around. I then notice that my room's window to my roof is open.

A smirk engrave my lips.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I got everything prepared. I smiled in awe because of what I did.

I got and pulled Finn's mattress, pillow, and comforter up to this tiny fucking window, Which was hard but this will be worth it.

I put it on the extra roof here outside this window of his bedroom. That instantly pop into my mind when I saw the mattress and this part of his bedroom.

I climb up the window and sat above the mattress, admiring the view from below to up from here.

All I can see were trees and the green grasses. A few flowers and butterflies as I hear the birds chirping while tje breeze of the air is hugging my skin.

I heard the window open, I look behind and it was Finn. Our eyes lock he gave me a soft smile.

"Hey." He starts.

"Hey, what do you think?" I ask and roam my eyes around the roof. It really is nice up here.

Finn in a placid with me.

I help him sit next to me as he roam his eyes around with a shock but impressed face. "Oh uh, the foods are inside of the room. I don't know if we can get them up here." He says.

"That's fine, I'll help you bright them here later."

"The hot fudge might get cold though." - Finn

"That's fine, it will still taste good." I say as I lean my back into the mattress, relaxing myself.

^^ Reference of what y'all look like ^^
Y/n & Finn, cuties<3

"You literally carried my mattress, comforter and pillows up here?" He asks, chuckling softly.

"I did. It was pretty hard but it's worth it, isn't it? I mean, look at this and the view down there." I say as I point the view with my finger.

He follows my finger with his head to where I was pointing and he slowly nod his head with a smile.

"So what are we going to do here?" - Finn

"I think, we both deserve an explanation about everything that's been going on." I say as I bow my head.

"I think, we do." - Finn

Silence filled the surroundings. I felt the mattress sink from my side and Finn was now closer to me. I relaxed my body more onto the mattress and closed my eyes.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I sit closer to y/n as I felt her body relaxing more onto the mattress making it sink.

I look at her and her eyes were closed. She looks very beautiful. No wonder why Noah likes her, it's not just that, she's so kind, understanding, and a good person.

She knows on how to understand you and make you feel good. She's sweet and a calm person. I look at her y/h/c hair and it was shining with the sunlight.

I think I want to kiss her.

My cheeks flush a little because of what I was thinking. She looks like she was just sleeping peacefully.

I think, I like you, y/n.

I was trying to stop myself but my body was leaning onto her closer, It's like something or someone is telling and pushing me to do it.

I place my left hand on the other side to cage her, and my right one to my side. I slowly leaned in and there our eyes met.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

My eyes and Finn's met. Was he going to kiss me? He didn't flinch when I open my eyes. He also didn't back away.

Instead he was still leaning closer. I don't know what was happening, my heart was beating rapidly. I was nervous and happy at the same time.

I think I already like you, Finn.

With second thoughts I cup both of his cheeks and lean upward.

And within a snap our lips met.

He gave me a soft peck on the lips and immediately pulls away. I open my eyes and our eyes lock once again.

I felt him hold my waist and there he kissed me deeper and once he closed his eyes, I closed mine as well, going with the flow with his kisses.

This js fucking happening. I can't believe this.

He kiss me passionately and I kiss him back intensely as I felt his and my body touch.

I felt the heat between us.

He was now on top of me, we we're still kissing while I was playing with his curls and while his grip was still on both of my waist, but tightening.

This is getting intense and I know where this is going to go.

As we ran out of breath, we pull away from the kiss, breathing heavily.

My cheeks were red as fuck and my heart was palpitating so bad. So many emotions are what I'm feeling now.

"Y/n." Finn says while breathing hard.

"Y-yeah?" I ask, shyly stuttering. I look into his eyes and he was looking somewhere else but fixes to mine as well.

A soft smile was plastered on his lips as he was caressing my hair.

"I love you."

____________________________________________

If this is confusing, I'm sorry and I will make sure to edit this part. 💀🤌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 388 20
"You're my best friend.... I will never give you up... I promise." Strangers? Friends? Best friends? Lovers? Whatever we are, is how I like it. Just...
174K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! โžซ read in ~๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„! โžซ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
1.5M 20.1K 195
"i've waited a hundred years *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *: but i'd wait a million more for you" *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ...