Her Love (exo x shinee)

By axanaaaa

Kim Haru made her way up and earned her spot as EXO's manager. As an anti-kpop fan during her schooling days... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Ending A
Chapter 45 - Ending B

Chapter 27

690 13 0
By axanaaaa

I drive to work more often now and the boys would call me in the morning if they want me to fetch them from dorm. Today i had a different schedule since i had to send Tao for a check up on his ankle. As usual, i left home at about 7:30am and went to their dorm.

When i reached, i saw Tao standing at the lift lobby. He didn't recognise my car since i was driving the Lamborghini instead of the Maserati. The car engine roared and stopped in front of him, just then i got a text from him. "Haru ya, where are you? THERE'S A PRETTY LAMBO IN FRONT OF ME NOW OH MY GOD please be quick." I opened the door, "Ya babo, do i need to open the door for you on the other side?" He took off his shades and looked at me with his jaw dropped. He walked slowly to the passenger seat while stroking the car and the moment he got in, he started fanboying.

"Is this yours? It's not right?"

"I got it a month ago."

"DON'T LIE. HOW WHERE WHEN WHY WHAT WHO"

"For real."

"I don't believe it. Oh my god Haru." he couldn't stop touching everything.

We went to the hospital and Tao's check up went well, he just needs to continue doing some strength and conditioning to reduce the chances of sustaining the same injury again. We had to go back to SM after that because the boys have practice today. We grabbed breakfast before heading to SM.

I was in a really good mood that morning. Walking into the building, laughing because i was gossiping with Tao and with my favourite caramel macchiato in my hand. I was looking at Tao when we were walking in and Tao suddenly said, "Don't look to your right. DON'T." Of course when someone says don't, you'll end up doing it. I did.

It's that girl again, flirting with Oh Sehun. What's new right? Rolled my eyes and i just couldn't stand it anymore but i couldn't do anything. Sehun was back facing us so he didn't know that we're here. "Let's just walk up the stairs, calmly ok Haru, calmly." Tao said as we walked towards the stairs, where the pair was standing.

I was trying real hard not to turn when i was walking up the stairs but that girl just asked Sehun out on a date. I literally overheard every single word she said, clearly in that high pitched flirty voice. "Sehunnie oppa, let's go on a date after your practice later." Tao heard it too, he gasped and looked at me. I was about to rant at Tao when Sehun spoke, "Haru? Tao? Wait for me!" I turned and gave Sehun a smile, "We'll see you upstairs okay have fun Sehun bye." Tao was signalling him that you-are-so-dead sign.

Thank god i had paperwork to do, so i don't have to face Sehun after that incident. I was in the office the whole morning, arranging this and that, making sure everything is perfect for the tour. It was during lunch time when Kyungsoo came to the office looking for me.

"Yes kyungsoo?"

"All the other managers are already in the practice room, we're eating lunch together. Aren't you coming?"

I stood up and took my phone then walked to the practice room with Kyungsoo. I have no idea why i'm so fated to always bump into this rookie girl, it pisses me off so bad. To make things worse, she actually approached me this time.

"Stop looking at Sehun like that and stay away from him."

I was utterly shocked at that sentence, "Excuse me? YOU should be the one staying away, rookie."

"Who are you to say that to me?"

(Kyungsoo ran to the practice room and told the boys, "Cat fight! Haru and that rookie girl. Sehun shouldn't you be doing something?")

"Woah girl, you've only been here for a few months."

"Longer than you have."

"OH HONEY, this is my 4th year here as a MANAGER my girl. Who in the world even casted you? Oh my god."

She couldn't reply to that and didn't know what to do. She turned and was about to walk away when she bumped into Sehun, then hugged him. I swear i was so done with her but i couldn't do anything! It was so frustrating. Tao and Junmyeon came over to me and wanted to calm me down, i pushed them away and was storming off when someone grabbed my hand.

Sehun pushed her off and pulled me into his arms. "She's not only the manager, she's my girlfriend." The girl was embarrassed and just ran off. Sehun was still hugging me and my face was buried in his chest. "I'm sorry it took me awhile, i'm a jerk i know. But i'm all yours, i promise."

"Stop saying sorry." I let go and went off. Walked to a nearby cafe to get coffee, my head was full of things. It wasn't the first or second time this happened. I called Manager Lee saying that i'll be heading home because i wasn't feeling well. Honestly, i was going to go for a long drive.

I drove around aimlessly and decided to drive out of Seoul. You know how fast a Lamborghini can go right? Since it was a straight road, i went at full speed throughout. At the same time, my phone was endlessly vibrating with calls and texts from the boys. I ended up at one of the rest stop.

I bought coffee again. Sighed heavily and just then, i got a call from Junmyeon. I answered monotonously.

"Yes?"

"Where are you? Are you ok? Why didn't you answer our calls?"

"I'm somewhere. Don't worry."

"Where are you?"

"I don't know actually, at some rest stop."

"REST STOP? Are you out of Seoul?"

"Yes."

"Come back this instant young lady. Come on don't do this."

"No. Bye."

I threw my phone on the table. I just needed some time to myself. Sehee called me a few times too. I just couldn't be bothered anymore, i switched off my phone and went back on the road. Dropped by Hongdae to buy desserts and went home.

I hesitated to get out of the car after i parked my car. I got out after awhile and slowly went into my house, it was dark. I expected my parents to be home though. I walked up to my room and saw the lights on. I don't remember leaving my lights on, so i stood outside my room and heard voices coming from inside. The boys voices to be exact.

I opened my door and gave them the blank-pissed-off look (-_-) All of them faced me and didn't say a word. "Is anyone going to explain what's going on here?" i folded my arms and stood by the door. Nobody was saying anything.

I was really pissed off, i threw my bag on my bed and went to take a shower since nobody was going to talk. I came out feeling really fresh and all set in my pyjamas. The boys were still sitting around in my room. I did everything i needed to do and pretended that they weren't there. After i sat on my bed, i looked at them, "Are you guys still not going to tell me why are you all here?"

"We....we were worried about you." Junmyeon started.

"So we decided to come over since you didn't want to answer our calls." Baekhyun continued.

"How did you guys get in?" I asked them. They were quiet this time because they know i was pissed off since morning.

"Your mum.....let us..in. Before she left for Busan just now afternoon with your dad." Sehun answered timidly.

"Okay so? I can meet you guys at work tomorrow. Why did you have to come all the way here if you boys are going to be quiet like this throughout?"

"We wanted to bring you out for supper......" Kyungsoo said in a soft voice.

(they know food will always make me feel better)

"We know you weren't in a good mood since morning." Yixing came over and sat next to me.

"And we know our Sehunnie isn't good at comforting you, so we're helping out." Minseok continued.

"Furthermore, we don't like seeing you this way." Jongdae added.

I really didn't want to go, so i lay down and covered my face with my pillow. "I know you can't resist meat. Let's go eat it. And chicken after that!" Tao came over and pulled away my pillow.

"No, go away."

"Chicken chicken! Let's eat chicken! Come on Haru!!!" Jongin excitedly pulled me to get up and get dressed.

"I'll pick your clothes for you okay?" Chanyeol went into my walk-in wardrobe and started picking out clothes for me. Tao, the fashionista, obviously played a part in choosing my clothes too.

They came out with a black HBA tshirt, denim ripped jeans, my New Era doraemon jacket and my favourite pair of shoes, a red Air Jordan 4 Retro. It's their typical street wear for supper. I was still on my bed though. "Forget it, let's go eat chocolate croissants and churros without Haru." Sehun said as he walked over to my door, wanting to leave the room. "CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS WITHOUT ME?!" I quickly got off my bed and went to change. Yup, Sehun sure knows me well.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Tao were the ones who drove that night. As promised, we went to a few places for supper. We ate a total of 24 servings of meat then went to another shop to eat 4 boxes of different flavoured chickens, drove to another place to eat pastries and drink coffee and also went to have churros and lastly bingsu.

Of course i was happy that night, but i could see the guilt in Sehun's eyes. Plus he was the quietest that night. We all went back after supper. When we reached their dorm, the boys each gave me a hug and waved goodbye then i got back into the car with Sehun since he was sending me home.

We were silent throughout the whole journey back to my place. Sehun wasn't at fault, he didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he actually stood up for me this time. I was still pissed at that girl though, but i don't know why i couldn't bring myself to come up with something to talk to with Sehun in the car.

Despite him being bratty and whiny to his members, he protects me well. Whenever we're out till 2 or 3am and he drives me home, he'll park his car and make sure that i got into my house safely, took my shower and then he'll tuck me into bed before leaving. That night after he tucked me into bed, he lay down next to me instead of leaving.

"It's almost 3am, shouldn't you be leaving already?"

"How can i leave you when i still feel guilty about what happened."

"Don't be. You did nothing wrong." I moved over to him and cuddled.

I fell into a deep sleep after awhile. I woke up the next morning, dragging myself to get ready for work. Things are getting much busier now, especially with the tour starting real soon. Besides the preparation for the tour, what about that rookie girl? Things didn't just stop there after she was embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 538 18
You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just guess by yourself. Have fun reading. Hop...
153K 4.8K 66
Amelia Lawson becomes manager at SM Entertainment and she quickly realizes that she cannot date anyone nor protect the boys she loves from SM Enterta...
128K 4.3K 8
Xiumin Is completely in love with Chen, but Chen is completely oblivious to it, with Lay and Baekhyun's help can Xiumin possibly escape the Friendzon...
73 0 12
Short Stories of the highs and lows of love, friendships, and life. Different stories with no connection. OT12 EXO Members! Enjoy. **Not Imagines-S...