Chapter 28

Double checking my stuff before leaving the house and then rushing down to SM to double check on the staffs and everything. Fetched the boys and off we went to the airport. As usual, we went through an army of fangirls and quickly checked in.

The boys were hyper this morning while i was living on coffee to keep me awake. I sat with one of the stylist unnie whom i was close with and behind us (unfortunately) was Baekhyun and Chanyeol then we have Sehun and Jongin in front of us. They were doing all sorts of things except being quiet throughout the whole flight.

When we arrived in Singapore, the airport was already packed to the brim with fangirls. We tried to move out quickly due to safety issues. Made sure the boys were already in the car and they went off to the hotel first while me and a few other staffs settled the luggages. All the stage clothes and make-up filled luggages were brought to the concert venue.

When we reached the concert venue, i was in awe. The nation's pride, the Sports Hub or more known as their national stadium. It was really beautiful especially with the sunset in the background, it was huge too. It's amazing to know that EXO sold out a 55000 seater within 2 days. I took pictures and sent it to the group chat to get the boys excited.

'@h-aru sent an image: kids check out the venue!!'

@kjun$: there's rehearsal later right?

@byunbh: wow hyung u changed ur name kekeke

@pcyeol: wow kjun$

@kjun$: wow pcyeol

@baozims: what time is the rehearsal?

@h-aru: they're still setting up the stage, rehearsal at 9

@kainini: when do we get to eat?

@byunbh: wow kainini aigoo so cute

@pcyeol: KYAAAA NINI OPPA

@hzzztao: are u coming back to the hotel?

@oohseun: r u fetching me?

@h-aru: yes i'm coming back in 30 mins

I searched for korean food and found many really cool cafes. I quickly bought some korean meals then i saw Tom n Toms Coffee, bought them drinks and desserts. Rushed back to the hotel only to find Junmyeon, Minseok, Yixing and Kyungsoo on a bed while Sehun, Jongin, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae were running from one room to another with pillows in their hand and chasing each other.

Everyone gathered in Junmyeon's room and i gave out their food. They were starving so i bought more than usual. "Where did you manage to find korean food?" Minseok asked while gulping down his food. I just smiled at him and let them enjoy their meal while i went to my room. Showered, changed and ate my dinner while waiting for rehearsal.

At about 8pm, we all made our way to the concert venue. The boys were jaw-dropped the moment they stepped into the venue. They took pictures and selcas, then started the rehearsals on time at 9pm. Everything went well and the boys even updated their instagram with videos and pictures. (fans would be squealing the moment they see the updates)

We went to a really cool garden that night after rehearsals. The boys enjoyed their time out since there were very few people at night and they finally had the freedom to just walk around. We didn't stay out for long since they have to rest for the concert the next day. During tours like this, i feel more apart from Sehun and we would text or FaceTime each other before going to bed at night. The next morning, i'll be awake by 7. Knocking on all their doors and then checking on them, making sure they have everything.

Finally it was d-day, the boys were up on time so everything went smoothly. While making our way to the concert venue, the boys were really noisy, bombarding the managers with questions like "when is lunch time?" "will you give us our breakfast when we reach later?" "can i eat dumplings?" We didn't answer them because, we're hungry too.

The boys went onto the stage and we gave them their food, while eating we were doing the soundcheck and we played a random exo song. The moment it was played, the fans outside were screaming so loudly, the boys stood up and went up the seats to the top where they can see the fans. The amount of fans there were crazy. "Okay boys, time to change your clothes and get your hair and make up done. Quickly." i said while flipping the papers on my clipboard.

Everything was done. The fans have filled up the venue and the boys are preparing to make their entrance. It's always emotional to see the 10 of them huddle up and shouting "EXO SARANGHAJA" together. Watched the concert from backstage and i danced and laughed along with the other staffs but towards the end when they perform 'Promise', i was crying buckets. It was a great show, the boys did well and now we have to move on to the other countries. That night after packing, i had to fly back to Korea because of family issues. I wanted to tell Sehun but one of the managers told me that he was already asleep so i just left.

The moment i landed in Korea, Sehun called me. "Why did you go without telling me?"

"They said you were already asleep, i didn't want to disturb you. I've safely landed anyway."

"Whatever you do, don't go to SM without me."

"Why not?"

"Just don't, promise?"

"Errrr..... okay... i promise."

Well that was weird? I actually came back here to settle a small family matter and also i was asked to do some work at SM before joining the boys on tour again. I promised Sehun, but i still got to go do my job right? So now what?