Chapter 32

"Jjong ah, thanks for always-" I said as i turned around and got a shock when it wasn't Jonghyun.

"What? You thought only Jonghyun hyung knows everything?"

"Well.... Kinda. Since you boys have been avoiding me lately."

"Come on, the others are waiting for us. I'll drive!" Jongdae put his arms around me as we walked to my car.

Others? I didn't ask much and just followed. He drove to my house and we went to my music room. Baekhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo and Tao was already there. "Wow, so my house is a meeting place now?"

"Your parents let us in and they always give us our favourite snacks." Jongin said while munching on honey butter chips.

"We should come here more often." Kyungsoo added.

We sat down and Jongdae started explaining things. Things that i never imagined the most unexpected people would do. Making other people's life miserable just so you can get the guy of your dreams? Is this some kind of game? Is Sehun the ultimate prize?

"The fact that Chanyeol believed every single word she said just like that, makes me wonder whether did he even trusted me from the first time i started working here. It's Chanyeol for goodness sake." I spoke up after Jongdae explained everything.

"I'm still confused though. Wasn't Heera the one that was flirting with Sehun? But why is Ga Eun saying all that to Chanyeol?" Tao's point got everyone staring at him.

We gave up thinking about the possibilities behind all this i-want-sehun-as-my-boyfriend thing and decided to go for dinner. Eating and finally catching up with the boys made me feel a whole lot better. We were all laughing away when i saw someone familiar walk into the restaurant. I walked over and tapped that person's shoulder, "I need you to explain something."

"Oh? Why is she here?" Jongdae exclaimed.

"Sit and start explaining. Now." I said to her, i was so done with all this.

"I... I really have nothing to do with all this already. I swear." She said as she looked at me.

"I told Gaeun that Sehun is already dating Haru unnie, but she said i was a loser for giving up quickly. She bumped into Junmyeon oppa the other day and told him things that made him lose his trust in Haru unnie. She's planning to talk to you all, one by one." Heera continued. I have never seen her talk this seriously before.

"So she got hold of Chanyeol and Junmyeon already. You boys are here.... What about Minseok and Yixing? Where are they? Call them, now." I ordered.

Both of them didn't answer. We went home that night and started thinking of ways to solve this whole unnecessary trust issue that girl created. Finally i had some alone time. I went to my music room and played my piano. After awhile, i stood up and walked to the wall where the boys pasted pictures and used their lightsticks as a frame. Played that audio where all of them each had a message for me. How can someone just come and say a few words to them and suddenly they lose all the trust in me? It doesn't make sense.

The seasons changed and we're almost at the end of winter. I hate going to work during winter because it's freezing cold and the roads are slippery therefore making it difficult for me to walk to the nearby cafe to get coffee. It's worse when it's snowing.

I was preparing for work that morning when i looked outside and it started snowing. I hate it when it snows. Grabbed my coat and left the house. I closed the door, turned around and saw Jonghyun leaning on his car with snow falling. He looks really handsome even just standing there, i took the opportunity to take a picture. "Hello excuse me Miss, you can't take pictures of me!!! What took you so long anyway?" He came over to me and blocked my camera.