A smile that touches the heart

By littleS4

His smile that touches millions of heart and her smile touched his heart. He is a bollywood actor and she is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Copyright ©
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Nandini's apartment
Manik's apartment
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

Chapter 25

1.3K 174 19
By littleS4

So one week passed by and today it was Saturday the premiere day. Both of them were getting ready in their home for the event. After Manik got ready he knocked at Nandini's.

Nandini:*opening the door* Manik just a minute I will bring my phone.

While when Manik saw her he just stood there awestruck.

Nandini: Chalo I am ready.
Saying this she looked at him to see him checking her out which made her smirk.

Nandini:*wispering in his ears* Earth to handsome.

Manik: You look different.

Nandini: I hope good different.

Manik: Yes ofcourse, you look damn hot, Smile.

Nandini:*blushing* Thankyou and you look sexy my hero.

Manik: Your hero?

Nandini: Mhmm-hmm, let's go superstar you don't want to be late for your own movie premiere.

Manik: *forwarding his hand* May I?

Nandini smiled and gave her hand in his.

Together they sat in the car and the driver started the car.

Manik looked at Nandini to see her a bit nervous he knew that she is not comfortable around camera but for him she was coming along.

Manik shifted towards her and entwined there hands.

Manik: Don't worry Nandini you will be fine there and also all our friends will be there for the premiere and also Mom Dad are also coming so you will not be alone and we will enter along with them.

Nandini: I don't know but I am just a bit nervous but don't worry I am fine.

Soon they reached the venue and as soon as the driver stopped near the gate all the camera was on them and there were lots of flashes. Seeing which Nandini took a deep breath.

Manik got down the car and at the same time Nandini too got down and came to Manik's side to which he immediately placed his hands on her back and posed for camera.

At the same time Manik's parents also arrived and came to Manik. Both of them hugged Manik first then Nandini.

All of them posed for the camera outside and then went inside smiling at the questions asked here because he have to attend and answer them inside as well after the event.

As the entered inside they greeted their friends, casts and other actors as well after which Manik introduced everyone to Nandini as his best friends and to his parents.

Soon everyone settled and the movie was shown.

After the movie got completed Manik asked Nandini.

Manik: *wispering* How was it?

Nandini: It's so good, I am still in daze seeing the ending, everything is just perfect. The movie is blockbuster I am 100% confident.

Manik: Really?

Nandini: You know I don't lie to you Mani.

Manik: Thankyou so much.

They got up when the director and producer came to congratulate him. Nandini went to their friends while Manik continued to meet everyone and later attend the press.

Mukti: I still can't believe that you came Nandu.

Abhi: Yes I was asking the same thing to Manik that how did he convince you to come here.

Nandini: You don't even ask me Manyu that idiot fixed an interview without even asking me and later he came with his cute puppy eyes and couldn't even say no.

Cabir: Are you sure you are talking about Manik?

Nandini: Yes Cabir.

Cabir: No I just heard Cute and Manik in same sentence so just asked.

Nandini: He is cute okay. You have not seen him with his small eyes and pout so you don't know.

Manik came from behind with his parents.

Manik: What are you guys talking about?

Nandini: Nothing.

Cabir: Actually she was saying that you look cute to her.

Manik: What?

Nandini: No I did not say that I just said that you look cute when make a puppy dog eyes that is when you are requesting for something.

Nyonica who was silent now chirped at this.

Nyonica: You are right Nandini he makes this kid like face when he is guilty or he has to request something.

Nandini: Hai na aunty see I was saying truth.

Manik was just looking at them with his mouth open.

Manik: For god's sake stop this discussion. There are media here and I don't want anyone to here this stupid conversation which has no truth at all.

Nandini: It is true I can show you a picture of cutie Manik.

Mukti: Nandu please show it to me please otherwise he is just a sadu in front of others.

Manik: Oh god. I am out of this stupid conversation.

Everyone laughed at this and continued talking to each other changing the subject. After a while everyone one by one started to leave.

Manik came to Nandini and said that they can leave now after answering some questions from media.

Nandini: But you already had a press confrence with your co actor right.

Manik: Yes that was a formal one this is just informal one.

Nandini: But why do you need me?

Manik: Smile we have leave from there itself so you will have to cross them.

Nandini: Ok.

They came outside and stood in front.

1st person: First of congratulations Manik sir for you another film.

Manik: Thank you so much. It's all because of your love and support that I am here.

Reporter: As we know this is your third film how do you feel being a part of this industry?

Manik: I feel blessed that I am living my dream and I doing what I wanted to do from my childhood and about being in this industry so far whoever I have worked with were all supportive from producers to Directors and all the co actors. Everyone were kind and have taught me something or the other.

Reporter: Any new films that you are working on?

Manik: Hmm The discussions are still going on about project but I can't reveal it right now aur aap logo se kya chupa hai jo chupega right?

Reporter: Nandini ma'am we know you are a doctor but can you tell us how do you know Manik sir who is from completely different industry?

Nandini: Actually we know each other from childhood we were in same school aur tabhi tho na main doctor thi na hi Manik actor tha.

Reporter: So Nandini ma'am how did find his new movie?

Nandini: As a audience I would say it was amazing everyone have did their best job and it came out perfect. From direction to acting everything is on point and the best part of the movie I liked is it's music. So I am sure this movie will be great success.

Reporter: Are you guys dating?

Manik: I would just say she is one of the most important person in my life and our connection is more than a decades so aap andaza laga sakte hai ki hum ek dusre ke liye kya hai. We are best friends who can share anything and everything with each other without thinking twice.

Reporter: Aapki pichli film ne bahut acha kiya that box office ne aap ko lagta hai yeh baar uska record tutega.

Manik: Main tho yeh box office pe jyada dhyan nahi deta yeh tho producers ka kaam hai but main zarur audience ke response ka wait karta hu. Audience khush tho hum double khush unke pyaar, support aur good wishes ke wajah se hum yaha hai aur unhi ke wajah se humme jyada kaam karne ka inspiration milta hai.

Thank you so much.

Reporter: Sir Sir ek photo....

Nandini went to side and stood there while Manik posed for cameras.

Reporter: Ma'am aap bhi sir ke saath aayiye.

Nandini smiled and stood beside Manik who immediately kept his hand on her waist and posed.

After which they smiled and thanked everyone and left for home together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...