Doing it Wrong [Sequel to We'...

By latriceee

It doesn't matter where you go, your past will ALWAYS catch up to you. Jacob thinks he solved one problem but... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20 Epilouge

Ch.15

591 13 4
By latriceee

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

After what happened last night I needed some time to think. Some time to just get away. After I finished playing basketball with the guys I drove to Edith's Cliff.

It's a cliff that is off the city of Los Angeles, it has a beautiful view of the city too. When my father was alive he used to take me and my little sister there to go hiking. I really miss them. This was my sister's favorite spot. She just loved it here.

A tear rolled down my face and I wiped it off realizing of what I'm thinking. I guess I'll go visit her. I hoped in my car and drove to the flower shop. Picked up a few flowers and drove to the cemetery.

In loving memory of Aryanna Perez.

August 13, 2000 - January 23 2006

I put the flowers down on her grave and say down.

"Hey Aryanna, it's been a minute since I've been up here. Let me fill you in. You have a sister-in-law named Aaliyah. She is a wonderful wife. She even puts up with my shit. Let me see, you'll be 16 now?" I laughed quietly. "Terrible teens. Yeah, by the way, you also have a niece named Janiyah. She actually resembles you a little. Of course she has our brown eyes and fluffy hair. Man, I miss you a lot. I just wish you were here. Be able to be at my wedding. Yeah, I cheated on Aaliyah twice." I wiped away a forming tear. "And she cheated on me and got pregnant by a different dude. It doesn't matter though, I still love her and I will love this child. You'll be a great aunt. Moms doing fine if your wondering. While your up there tell dad I said hi." I felt a raindrop fall. "Well, I gotta go. I've been gone for at least 8 hours and haven't called anyone." I got up and wiped my pants. "I love you little sis." Just as I said that it started pouring. I slowly walked towards my car, not caring about the rain.

I got in and drove home, by the time I got there darkness filled the sky. I unlocked the door and saw toys and stuffed animals scattered across the floor, saying Janiyah's home. I took off my wet shoes and slowly walked up the stairs to her room. As I looked in her room I saw she was sleep. I slowly walked over to her, trying not to wake her up, pulled her cover over her and kissed her forehead. I walked out of the room to mine and slid off the wet clothes trying not to wake Aaliyah. Unfortunately, her head shot up when I accidentally hit the dresser with my hand.

"Jacob?" She asked, her eyes halfway open.

"Yes baby go back to sleep." I said getting into the bed.

"You still love me?" She asked.

"Forever and ever. And I don't care if the baby is mine or not, I will still love it." I said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and scooted closer to me. I put my arms around her and whispered. "Goodnight."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Awww , I'm so sorry I didn't update .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...