13 Hours

By AMAC45

13 Hours 13 Hours changed my life 13 Hours destroyed me 13 Hours erased a part of me Those 13 Hours will fore... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

29

1.2K 56 1
By AMAC45

Kida's POV

"So is there anything you wanna do this weekend?" I ask as I pull into the Ranch.

We got Home from Toronto about a week ago and yesterday, Syd and the Atlético Los Angeles had a Friday evening game in San Diego and a couple hours ago, at 10 am on Saturday morning, they got back from San Diego.

My sisters and their soulmates went back to the ranch immediately after they landed while Syd, Bear, and I went out to lunch.

"Well..." Syd says. "Ever since I found out you have a dick, I kinda have had this fantasy in my head."

"What fantasy is that?" I ask as I brush Syd's knuckles with my thumb.

"Um..."

"I won't judge baby." I say. "If you wanna try something then we'll..."

"I wanna have you control me this weekend." Syd blurts out

"In what way Sydney?" I ask.

"Everything." Syd says. "What I eat, what I drink, what I wear, what we do, and basically everything else you can think up."

"Well babygirl if it were up to me then you'd be naked the whole weekend and locked in our house so I could make love to you every second of every hour of every day until you're carrying our babies."

"That's what I want." Sydney says.

"What else do you want me to do?" I ask as we drive into the compound where the 8 houses my sisters, our respective soulmates, and I live in are.

"I want you to just come up to my while I'm siting down and make me suck your dick." Syd says. "I just wanna spend the weekend with you and with your dick inside of me."

"Then we'll do just that." I say as my house comes into view. "But I need you to do one thing for me right now."

"What?" Syd asks.

"I need you to promise me if you need a break for any reason that you'll tell me." I say.

"I promise." Syd says as she opens our garage door.

"Good." I say. "Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?" Syd asks as I pull into our garage.

"You're not allowed out of this car until you're naked." I say. "And you're not allowed to wear anything this weekend unless I tell you too."

"Okay Daddy." Syd says as she bites her lip.

Once my truck is fully in the garage, I shut the garage door then I turn off the truck and watch my soulmate undress.

"It's a shame you're not retired." I say. "Cause after this weekend you won't be able to walk for a month."

"Promises Promises." Syd teases.

"Oh trust me slut." I say as I take Syd's thong from her. "I'll make good on that promise."

Once I have Syd's thong, I ball it up, run it through her wet pussy, then I put it in my girlfriend's mouth.

"Keep that in your mouth until I tell you what to do with it."

Syd nods so we get out of the car, I get Bear out of the car, then we head inside.

"Now you are free." I say as I take of Bear's harness then she runs off into the house

Once Bear is free, I hit a button on the home control panel that changes the windows from see through to one way so only Syd and I can see out.

After the windows have changed, I hit the intercom button that lets me talk to the 7 other houses

"Syd and I are to be left alone this weekend." I say as I undress. "Do not disturb us unless you are getting food and we will talk to you when we're ready."

After I say my message, the 7 other houses hit their acknowledge button then I turn to look at Syd.

"Take your thong out of your mouth." I say so Syd does then I take it and put it into the dirty clothes chute with Syd and I's clothes.

When I was building my house, I had a laundry chute system installed in every room so all you have to do is take off your dirty clothes, put them in the chute, and they'll go to the laundry room and be sorted by rooms

Once Syd and I's clothes are in the laundry room, I lead my soulmate up to our bedroom.

"Go take your make up off." I say then I smack Syd's ass. "This weekend is not the time for me to fuck you until you're makeup runs all over your face."

Syd smiles at me then she walks into the bathroom and does as told.

While Sydney takes off her make up, I use the home control panel and lock all the doors then I grab waters from the mini fridge in my office across the hall.

Once I have the waters, I put them on Syd and I's bedside table then I make sure Bear's automatic feeder, her automatic water bowl are full, and the tv in her play room is turned on to her favorite show, which is Scooby-Doo.

Bear will be fine on her own because if she needs to go outside, all she has to do is press a button on the floor by the back door that lets her out to use the bathroom then she presses a button only she and I know the whereabouts too that lets her back into the house and locks the door.

After Bear is all set up, I kiss her head and put her toys around her on her mini-couch then I head back up to my room.

"Now what do you mean you want me to control you?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom.

"Exactly that." Syd says.

"Like if I come up to you tomorrow morning while your drinking coffee and force my dick in your mouth..."

"I'd fucking love that." Syd says as she finishes wiping off her make up. "And we both know if you did anything with out my consent, I'd just bite your dick off."

"I do."

"But I'm consenting to anything you wanna do to me this weekend

"Noted." I say then I stand behind my soulmate and wrap my arms around her. "Just so you know, I do plan to rail you one day so that your make up runs down your face then I'm gonna take a picture of your beautiful face and keep it forever."

"I'm gonna hold you too that Daddy." Syd says as I play with her clit.

I'm gonna really enjoy this weekend.

"What about this weekend?" Syd asks. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"Maybe I should take you to the Stadium." I whisper as I look at my girlfriend in the mirror. "Take you to the Stadium during the Rams game and breed you where everyone can see."

Sydney moans at my words then she throws her head back onto my shoulder.

"You'd like that?" I whisper. "You want people to watch me breed you like the good little submissive slut you are?"

"Yes Daddy." Sydney moans.

"Maybe a different day." I say then I graze my teeth over Sydney's neck. "This weekend you're mine."

"Please Daddy." Sydney whimpers as she pushes her perfect ass back on my dick.

"Tell me Baby." I whisper as I slide. two fingers into my soulmate and start fingering her. "Tell Daddy exactly what you want.

"I want you inside of me." Sydney moans. "I want you to fuck me so hard and so good that I can't go to the next camp."

The next camp is in February so damn.

"What else princess." I whisper as I pick up the speed of my fingers.

"I wanna be filled with your cum." Sydney moans. "I want you to breed me."

"You wanna have my babies?" I ask.

Sydney nods so I use my free hand to make her look in the mirror.

"Words." I say.

"I want you to breed me Daddy." Sydney says. "I want you to get me pregnant."

"Look in the mirror Slut." I say as I finger Sydney. "Look at the mirror and tell me who's pussy this is."

"Your's Daddy." Sydney moans as I finger her as fast as I can. "Daddy I..."

"Who's my good girl?" I ask

"Me Daddy." Sydney says as she grabs onto my arm. "I'm you're good girl."

"And who's my pretty little slut?" I ask as I secure Syd with my free arm.

"Me Daddy." Sydney moans.

"That's right Sydney." I whisper then I nip at her pulse point. "Now be a good slut for Daddy and cum."

"Daddy." Sydney moans as she orgasms.

I continue vigorously fingering my girl through her orgasm then I ghost my lips over her ear.

"Squirt Slut." I whisper. "Be a good girl for your soulmate and squirt."

Sydney vigorously nods then a few seconds later she squirts all over my hand.

"Good Slut." I praise making Sydney smile as I help her down from her orgasm.

Once Sydney's orgasm has subsided, I take my fingers out of my soulmates pussy, use her juices as homemade lube on my dick then I turn Sydney around so we're facing each other.

Once we're facing each other, I look into my girlfriend's eyes then, once Sydney nods with a smile, I guide my dick into my soulmate's pussy.

"Oh Daddy." Sydney softly moans.

"Fuck you feel good." I say then I cup Sydney's cheeks with my hands. "Almost like you we're made for me"

"I was." Syd says as she throws her head back.

"I know you were." I say then I lean forward and bite down on Sydney's neck. "You we're born to be my slut."

Sydney moans at my words then I pick her up and carry her out of the the bathroom, out of our room and down stairs.

Once on the ground floor, Sydney puts her head in my neck as I carry her to the kitchen.

"Hold on to me Mrs. Collins." I whisper as we approach the fridge.

Sydney happily sighs when I call her Mrs. Collins then she tightens her hold on me while my dick remains inside of her.

Once at the fridge, I open it, grab the cool whip tub, then I close the fridge and rest Syd on our dinner table.

"What are you doing with that?" Syd asks as I open the cool whip

"Something I've always wanted to do." I say then I put the big cool whip tub on Syd's boobs.

Once my soulmate's titties are covered in whipped cream, I close the tub then I lick my girlfriends titties until they're clean of whipped cream.

"That was nice." Syd says as I pull my dick out of her then I put the whip cream back in the fridge.

Once the whip cream is in the fridge, I return back to my soulmate then I pick her up.

"Now." I say as I hold onto my girl by her ass. "Where do you want to go first?"

"Movie room." Syd says.

I smile at my soulmate then I carry her to the movie room.

Once in the movie room, I set Syd on her feet then we quickly take all the cushions off the couches and lay them on the ground.

After the ground is covered in cushions, I wrap my arms around my soulmate then I put my head in her neck and breathe in her scent.

"You smell so fucking good." I whisper.

"Mmm." Syd softly moans then she tilts her head to give me more access to her neck so I kiss her pulse point.

"I'm gonna spend the entire weekend exploring every inch of your body Mrs. Collins." I say causing Sydney to moan. "You like when I call you Mrs. Collins don't you?"

"So much." Syd admits then the two of us lay on the cushions. "I wanna be Sydney Collins one day."

"You will be." I say as I look at the most beautiful women alive. "When the time is right you'll have a big shiny ring on your finger and you'll be Mrs. Sydney Collins for as long as we live."

"And I'll have your babies?"

"And you'll have our babies."

"What about today?" Syd asks. "Can I have your babies?"

I lovingly smile at the love of my life then I lean down and kiss her

While Syd and I are kissing, I pull her on top of me then I feel her guide my dick inside of her.

"Come on Mrs. Collins." I say as I stare into my soulmate's eyes. "Let's get you pregnant." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5K 102
Title says it all. {Warning : unconventional ships, drama and cliffhangers}
25.3K 1.2K 19
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 (𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀) 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹... �...
Secrets By Alex

Fanfiction

161K 6.5K 172
Everyone has secrets Shall we find out mine?