𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗

By thinkaboutmina

ON GOING two sides rival against each other, but things get complicated when something gets in between them... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ft dvt
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

11

1.4K 122 28
By thinkaboutmina

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

JOLTING UP, I WHEEZED AS I LOOKED AROUND, MIND RACING. I frowned when I didn't recognize my surroundings. I also felt something keeping my wrist held down. I looked down to see that I was on a mattress with a leather strap binding my left wrist.

I gave a goofy smirk. 'Kinky.'

I bit my lip realizing that I had no fucking idea where I was. Sighing, I tried to undo my binding with my other hand. To no avail of course. I groaned out loud, internally screaming at my situation. This is so stupid, I'm going to miss breakfast. My eyes widened, realizing the date. It's Saturday, the day that Taehyung gets his lazy, sad ass out of bed and makes blueberry pancakes.

"LET ME GO FREE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I scream, trying to break my binding. I continued to scream until the door was slammed open. A pair of livid crimson orbs made contact with my green ones.

"COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!! WE'RE TRYING TO TALK OUT HERE!!" Nayeon yelled in the doorway, growling at me. I gave her a glare.

"IT IS PANCAKE SATURDAY, AND I REFUSE TO BE LATE!! LET ME GO!" I scream back, still fighting. She looked confused for a moment before slamming the door shut. I wailed as I was alone once again. I stopped tossing and turning and laid back down, tears in my eyes. "Pancake Saturday..." I cried.

I opened my eyes to see the door open slightly. A tuff of spiky red hair peeked around the door, vermilion eyes on me.

"Are... are you okay? I know your tied up and all, but why are you screaming bloody murder?" Jeongyeon asked cautiously.

"Well, you see-"

"SHITTY HAIR, DON'T TALK TO THE PRISONER!!" I rolled my eyes at the explosive asshole interrupting me. I saw Jeongyeon sweat drop.

"She's still a lady! Its super rude to just leave her!" She called back, a small frown on her face.

Ow, what a caring ostrich.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" The blonde squawked back. The red girl gave a sigh before turning back to me.

"Sorry Y/N... I'll see you later!" She gave a grin before closing the door and leaving me in the dim light again. I let out a long sigh.

'Mark my words, giant bunny with major anger issue, I will take my revenge on you for making me miss my pancakes. Oh so fluffy and tasty. You'll rule the day, you overgrown angsty teen.'

-ˏ͛

After what felt like an eternity and a half, the door opened to reveal a familiar blackette. She closed the door and walked over to me.

"Why.?" I whine, drawing out the word. "Why do you do the things you do..?" She raised an eyebrow as she released my left wrist, allowing me to rub the raw skin.

"Well, technically it's not all my fault. You saw what happened." She shrugged, crouching down infront of me. I gave a slow shake of my head.

"Coincidentally, I don't remember anything. Which isn't new mind you. So... what exactly happened?" I ask, my voice pitch reaching higher decibels. She gave a sigh as she, what I can only assume, mentally facepalmed.

"So, you don't remember getting caught by Nayeon when she walked by the diner, and then you getting thrown in here?" She asked, doubt flooding her tone. I raised a finger.

"That... does ring a bell or five, actually."

-ˏ͛

"Wait, so if a fish dies in the water, does that mean it drowned or that it just choked on water? But waters its oxygen pretty much, so how?" The blackette leans back, a thoughtful finger tapping her chin.

"... never thought of that like that." She replied, pressing her lips together. I gave a nod as I took a slurp of my milkshake.

"I know right?! Or how they might think we're just flying because they're always looking up?!" I lean forward, my jaw dropping at my extraordinary intelligence. All of my three brain cells working on point.

"This is some trippy shit." Dahyun mumbled, taking a sip of her drink. I snapped my fingers.

"Exactly." An abrupt bang on the glass beside us make me jump, same for Dahyun. I winced at what was outside.

There stood Nayeon, with the most pissed off expression I have ever seen. I shook my head as I stood up and grabbed the curtain. I pulled it down while waving goodbye the livid ash blonde. I sat back down and ate a chip.

"Jeez, who pissed in her carrot?" I shiver. I turn to see Dahyun losing her shit. She banged the table as she laughed heartily.

"... 'ave never seen... her so fuckin' upset! And then you did that!" She leaned back, still howling with laughter. She held her drink up towards me while chuckling. "This is the start of a beautiful friendship." She toasted. I grabbed my milkshake and bumped it against her glass.

"To dying tonight." I smiled, taking a long pull of my straw. A forceful tug on my hoodie made me drop my milkshake. I was lifted to be face to face with an angry bunny.

"Oh... uh, hey there, Nayeon. Is it too late to run?" I awkwardly smile. She jabs a finger to my chest.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She snarls, glaring at me with an intense gaze. I bit my lower lip.

"A fucking women, so hands off the goods pal.'

"Look, I don't know why you're after me. But, I'd like for it to end. I'm not exactly... uh, thrilled to be manhandled ever time you show your face." I explain, trying to keep a straight face. The blonde gave a evil smirk in return.

"Well, freak, I'm not exactly fuckin' thrilled to see you every time there's trouble as well." She spat back. I held my hands up in exasperation.

"What?! When? Name one time I have been the center of trouble!" I huff. She simply rolled her eyes.

"Oh I don't know, a fucking HOUR AGO!!" I lean back as best I could to avoid her anger, but I couldn't escape her breath that fanned my face.

plus free saliva.

"Okay, so you might have a point." Iglanced over to see Dahyun watching the exchange with amusement, sipping and swirling her drink. "You alright there? We're not bothering you at all, are we?" I ask, the sarcasm evident. She gave shake of the head while giving a small smile. She waved her hand.

"Oh no, not at all. Please continue." She replied, equally as sarcastic. Nayeon growled at this.

"That's it, you're coming with me bat bitch. Fucking white lady, you're coming too." She snarled, dragging me towards the exit. I saw Grissel on the way out, I gave a wide smile as I waved to the big man.

"Bye Grissel! You were right about the burger!" The man
gave a smile and a thumbs up as I disappeared from his view. Eventually, Nayeon let go and allowed me to walk on my own two feet.

"Run away and I kill you." She growled, glancing at me. I
shrugged.

"I like your thinking, smoke bunny." I snap my fingers and point finger guns at her.

She snapped at the nickname, yelling at me again. I sweatdropped as she finished. Dahyun came to my side with my milkshake. I gasped as I thanked her, calling her 'a true god'. However, when I was about to take a sip, my drink was snatched.  I gritted my teeth as I watched Nayeon slurp up my drink, muttering something about 'the shitty flavour.'

"That's my milk, you grandma!"

-ˏ͛

"Well, I had fun at least." I chuckle, now standing. "Still pissed I got my drink snatched." I pouted, silently cursing that damned boom boom bitch. Dahyun gave a chuckle.

"Well, we've made a plan for you. I'm not sure you'll like it however." She said, scratching the back of her neck. I held a hand to my chin, cupping it with my fingers. I gave the girl a narrowed gaze.

"Go on..." I will, eyeing the blackette. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hand. She seemed disappointed to say the least.

Whatever she was thinking about seemed stressful. Relatable. She scratched the back of her neck.

"Well-" the sound of the door made Dahyun abruptly jump at it slammed open. I peeked over the blackette and gave a groan.

"Why do you always pop up? I think I've seen you enough for my lifetime." I groan, crossing my arms and glaring at the ash blonde girl. Dahyun snickered in response. Nayeon only growled. She stomped forwards and grabbed a handful of my hoodie, yanking me upwards.

"Have you told her yet?" Nayeon growled, glaring at Dahyun. The girl gave a shake of her head. The smirk on the ash blondes face gave it all away.

“FUCKING SPLENDID."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 351 7
A TWICE FANFIC. The existence of these unknown creatures slowly appears, and that's when you decide to know better. With a forming group, of course. ...
87.3K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
267K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
4.8K 186 47
oneshots story of you and sana