๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ |...

By mchdiggory

Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) x Fem! Reader "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... More

opening message
description
dedication
first: public enemy
second: tampering the spell
third: the blip
fourth: see you.
fifth: who are you?!
sixth: i want the original peter.
seventh: find peter parker.
eighth: he deserved better.
ninth: it's impossible
eleventh: goodluck!
twelfth: the battle
thirteenth: going home
fourteenth: when I find you.
epilogue.
author's note.
official playlist.

tenth: we'll find a way.

6.3K 179 161
By mchdiggory

Midtown School Lab - (Night)

- Y/n's POV -

(Y/n) then jumps up to her seat as she heard her phone ringing. All of them looked at her.

Dad wants to FaceTime...

"Shit." I uttered.

"What's happening?" Peter asked, all of them looking at you.

You just made an awkward smile as a response.

"I'm sorry, I have to take this. You guys can continue what you're doing." I said.

Their gaze is still on you, all of them showing curious faces. You answered the call.

"Hi.. dad?" I greeted him then waves a little.

"Ember! Are you okay now?"

You realized that he haven't realized that you're gone up until now.

"Mhm, still have a little headache but I'm fine now." I acted, going with the flow.

"Wait, where are you?"

"I- uh, I'm in some kind of a clinic. Just a few blocks from the hotel." I smiled awkwardly.

"I know you're lying." his tone got serious.

Oh fuck.

"I'm not!"

"I know you're not here in London anymore. Who are you with?" "I know you're in New York already, Mr. Pullman told me-"

"Wait for a moment dad."

You turned the call into a voice call and then looked up, you got startled because they're still looking at you.

"I'm going outside for a minute, continue what you're doing guys. We're almost done!" I said to them as I pat Peter at the back as I go out of the room.

You put your phone closer to your ears, walking in the school hallway.

"I'm sorry dad for disobeying you. I had to go back here."

"As if I have a choice."

You chuckled. "Yeah."

"Just take care, okay? I don't want you joining the chaos. And.."

"You don't want me to use the suit that my Godfather gave to me when I was sixteen."

"Yes. That's it. I don't even know why Stark gave you that suit."

"Because it's cool?"

"It's dangerous."

"Not really."

"Don't tell me you've been using it behind my back?"

"Well.. yeah, sometimes.."

"Just.. Just don't do anything stupid, okay?" "I know you want to help Peter but.. I'm worried about you. There's a lot going on in there."

"Wait dad.. What about Peter?"

"I know that he's spiderman."

"What?!"

"I'm not stupid, darling. And I'm not friends with Stark for nothing." "I know all of the Avengers. I even had meetings with them."

"We're very close with the Starks because of your Grandfather, not me, him and Howard Stark were business buddies back in the day, that's also the reason how Tony and I met. And the rest is history."

"Why are you telling me that just now, dad?!"

"I was protecting you."

"I understand. But you could've surprised me with an autograph of Captain America!"

"You still have a crush on that guy?"

"Not anymore, he's gone."

"Yes, I was thinking without Rogers and Stark, I don't even know how the avengers will survive now."

"They'll be okay, Dad. We just need to stay by their side. Let's not throw them under the bus, they need us."

"Yes, darling. We're always be at their side."

"Thank you, dad."

"I love you, darling. Don't do anything stupid."

"I love you too, dad. And yes I won't!"

"I'm monitoring you, (Y/n) Sinclair. I'll arrive there tomorrow morning."

"Yes sir!"

"I need to go now. Bye, kid. I'll call you later."

"Bye dad!"

The call ended, you sighed, sliding down to sit at the floor.

"Tired?" A voice said. You knew who it was.

"No.." you answered, giving a short laugh.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that?"

"I know. Why are you here?" you laughed softly once more as you shook your head, still not giving the person beside you a glance.

"Oh, I'm finished with Connor's cure and thought why not check how are you doing."

"Oh wow, I appreciate it." you responded, still not looking at him.

"Naked truth?" he asked you as he sat down beside you.

"I— I don't know.." "I guess, I'm scared for Peter, I'm scared for you.. and for MJ, Ned, and also the other older Peter— I'm scared of what will happen later." "Then, I have these weird feelings that I can't really explain." you stopped for a moment, thinking about the feelings.
"And maybe a little jet lagged?" you laughed at what you said at the end.

"(Y/n), you have us. We're all in this chaos together, I know it's a lot to take in and your emotions are mixed up right now but I want you to know that it's completely fine. It's alright to be scared." he said softly, you felt his sincere gaze on you.

"Mhm." you hummed, nodding, still not looking at him.

"And whatever those feelings you're feeling right now, I know you'll eventually sort it out."

"That, I don't know." you smiled half way, still looking on the floor.

Because it's about you, and I don't even know if this makes sense. You're from another universe, I can't have feelings for you. I also hate that you're talking to me like that right now. Why do you have to be so kind and attractive? Is love at first sight even real? I just hope it stops. Help me stop it, say something. Say that you haven't moved on. Hurt my feelings. I can take that.

"You're a smart woman, you'll figure it out." you can feel that he's smiling sincerely at you.

I said stop.

"I guess so, thank you. Why don't you go back now and I'll follow in a second?" you excused, just wanting him to go back first because your heart is beating fast.

"May I ask if there's still something wrong?" "Sorry but I just can sense that you're pretty tensed with me right now. Did I do something wrong?"

"No.. Not at all!" you quickly defended yourself. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"I don't know, I'm just sorry."

"Can you look at me? You're not looking at me."

You just shook your head. He then move in front of you and put his hands on your cheeks, gently caressing it.

"What’s the matter?" he asked once again.

Your eyes finally met his gaze. You unknowingly pouted, not wanting to cry. He smiles softly.

"I'm so sorry, I promise I'm not this dramatic. I just have this heavy feeling in my chest, have you ever felt that kind of feeling? It's like you don't know why or where is it coming from, all you know is that you're feeling not so well."

"Mhm, I understand. I know that kind of feeling." he replied sincerely, both of you still gazing at each other's eyes.

"I just...I adore you." then your tears fell as you hug him.

He immediately hug you back. He was about to say something but you cut him off.

"Don't say anything. Just let me hug you for a second." you said, hugging him, inhaling his scent.

"I know that this is wrong—"

"What’s wrong?" he cut you off as he pulls back gently.

He then pointed at you and him. "This?" "It's not wrong."

"It is. We're from different worlds. We can't do this."

"Well, I'm here. You can hear me and see me. I'm here right now even though I'm from another universe. It's not so impossible isn't it? There's always a way."

"I don't want to be that kind of person, I don't want to be selfish. I don't want to take you away from Gwen."

"You're not taking me away from her,  in fact this is what she wants for me. To be happy. To be able to do what I want." "I've been so lost all these years and now I found another chance, I won't let it slip away. Not this time."

Your tears ricochet, he gently wiped your tears away.

"I'm not letting you slip away. After this, We'll get to know each other more. We'll have dinner dates. I know this doesn't make sense right now, but it doesn't have to make sense."

"We'll find a way."

He hugs you again, softly caressing your back.

"Thank you." you mumbled to him.

"I adore you too." he responded, smiling.

"Let's go back?"

He nodded, still smiling as you both make your way back to the laboratory and walk to your stations like nothing happened.

Diagnostics finishing...

"Peter!"

the three of them looked at you.

────❀*̥˚────❀*̥˚────

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OR HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? <333 don't forget to vote if you liked the story ><

Thank youu : D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.9M 86.3K 84
Y/n is abducted by a pack of hybrids, however, she's not as helpless as they initially assumed. Hybrid BTS, Jimin x Hybrid Reader. Started Sept. 5, 2...
487K 20.4K 38
"Maybe there is no heaven, and maybe we're all alone together." (1) Lotus (2) Golden (3) I Know the End The Umbrella Academy Season Two No. 5 Based o...
386K 10.9K 28
[EDITING] โdon't worry, nate. she'll stay by your side.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, sam entrusts you to stay by nate's side while he is gone. โช nathan drake...