His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

By Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 27

7.3K 492 46
By Fantaeshitic

Camera lights flashing, loud murmurs, people's stares.

It was suffocating.

People were staring and were murmuring things that were hard to swallow in.

It was hurting.

Everyone's attention was on the centre and you were standing in the centre,crying and shaking while holding your mother's hand suddenly feeling nauseous with all the camera's surrounded. You didn't know what to do but your gaze was stuck on the person whom you loved alot.
You hoped he would pull you out of the ring formed by people, you've surrounded by but all he did watch you and your mother being helpless and broken.

All you hoped for is to get out of there as it was becoming hard for you to breath.

You felt breathless.

You woke up breathless as sweat beads trickled down your forehead.

You sat up looking around and found yourself in the hotel room.you sighed closing your eyes,realising it was a dream. The alcohol you consumed dried up in your system as you're all sober after that dream.

Taking deep breaths, calming yourself down. You tried to forget the dream which has been hunting you for years.

Opening your eyes once you calmed down.you looked to your right towards the night stand for a water bottle but instead found a silhouette sitting there.

You almost freaked out but breathed in,realising it is non other than taehyung.

You stared down at yourself as the duvet dropped down from your upper body. your still wearing the dress from last night, everything's there except your heels.

'i must've troubled him again' you thought, sighing.

You moved your hand but stopped when you felt like you're holding something. Looking down,you found yourself holding taehyung hand close to you.

Sighing once again,You decided to wake him up because sleeping in a chair wouldn't be as comfortable as sleeping in bed.

"Mr.kim~mr.kim~" you cooed, jerking his arm gently trying to wake him up and succeeded on the first try itself.

Taehyung woke up from his light slumber,squinting his eyes. He looked too adorable for you for a moment to the point you had to fight yourself against the argue to pinch his cute bread cheeks.

He quickly sat up as soon as he saw you awake. You instantly let his hand free from your grasp.

"Sorry for troubling again.You can go sleep in your room, it'll be uncomfortable here for you" you spoke, pointing at the chair he was sitting on with an apologetic expression.

Taehyung nodded as he looked at his watch.It was 03:17 am.

"Are you okay?" He asked, suddenly looking up at you, catching you off-guard. His expression was somewhat soft but still it was mixture of something else which you couldn't figure out.

"Of course mr.kim. I'm fine." Your lips curved into a small smile but Taehyung just nodded, standing up before walking towards the door.

He couldn't help but worry about you. The way clutched onto his hand last night was still fresh in his mind. Your broken voice was still ringing in his mind but he held himself back from asking you anything. It just not the right time to do so.

Taehyung walked out of your room,after taking one last glance at you.

Getting up from the bed, you decided to take a bath because you very well know you can't sleep anymore and more importantly you smelt like trash.

You tried to remember what happened last night while rummaging through your bag for a comfortable dress for you.

You went to a wedding then messed up and got taehyung into a fight with a unintentionally. Then had an argument with him before a storm situation kicked in.

You danced with taehyung and took pictures with new couple then—then what?

Screwing your eyes shut, you tried to remember what happened after that and the moment you did. A low-pitched scream left your mouth as you recall the scenes from last night.

You can't believe you did all that. If getting drunk wasn't too much you even pinched his cheeks, talked nonsense about him and lastly asked for a piggy ride which is quiet embarassing.

'What would he think of me now?' you thought slamming your head gently, on the wall right right of you.

After what felt like 20 minutes,you stepped out of the bathroom. In a pair of fresh clothes and fresh mind.

You tried forgetting,what happened last night because it was just unintentionally and your out of your mind.

Drying your brown hair with a towel,you stood infront of the mirror looking at yourself.

Oh you're not the girl who would hate herself or be insecure about her looks. You're different. You very well know that you are beautiful just like your mother and you love yourself.

Once again,your reflection instantly reminded your mother.You need to call her today.

Plopping on the bed, you picked your phone from the night stand which taehyung must've placed there last night.

You need to pass the time,somehow and you decided to do it by doing whatever you can do with your phone.

The first thing you did was check if there's recent updated of BTS and sadly,there was none.

Then you quickly jumped into watching some recipes videos on Youtube but eventually got bored and decided to read some Wattpad.

Placing your phone on the bed, you tied your hair into a messy bun and took your phone back into your hand and opened wattpad. And that's how you passed the time,reading until the sun rose up.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Everything's available here,sir. It's a friendly neighborhood and it's near to Malls,hospitals,schools etc." The man showed around the villa you and taehyung are in as taehyung nodded.

You are in a villa, inspecting it as taehyung wanted to buy a villa. It's the 4th villa you visited with him since morning.

You just trailed behind him while he talked to the man beside him. He jumped back to being his old self again making you pout.

Just 1 day ago,you both were like close friends. Laughing, chatting, teasing,dancing and now it's not the same anymore.

You thought he was upset with your behaviour last night and apologized to him but he denied it saying it's ok and that's it he never spoke another to you after that.

You glared at his back while playing with sling of your bag,slightly stomping behind him.

Soon both men stopped talking after making the decision which you never listened in the first place. You just strolled behind them, admiring the interior of the villa.

"Let's go." Taehyung said turning around and walking past you, leaving you there.

"Wait-" you made a little run towards him and caught up him.

You glared at his side profile for not even waiting for you but he seemed unfazed and pulled his phone out from his pocket. Pretending to be busy.

"So, are you buying this?" You asked pointing around the villa, trying to start a conversation. Taehyung nodded.

"Oh! Good then." You said not knowing what to say next. Both of you Walked out of the villa and you dress swayed to the side because of the wind.

You were wearing a blue floral, knee length dress instead of your usual office attire today. It's not a business trip anyway.

While you both are walking suddenly taehyung stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.He turn around making you turn too.

"Uncle Suhyun" taehyung bowed, smiling while you stood there frozen on your spot. What's up with you meeting people whom you hate to be around. Can this little journey get any worse.Yesterday that mr.han and now this suhyun.

You scrunched your nose in disgust,seeing the man infront you before turning away from there before he could greet you. Taehyung let you pass as you did so.

Taehyung hopped into his car after talking to Suhyun and you sat beside him in the passenger seat trying to fastened the seat belt but couldn't because your mind was still roaming around certain thoughts.

Suddenl,your breath hitched when taehyung held onto your hand and fastened the seat belt. You looked at him but he was not looking at you yet you still felt weird in your stomach.

You cleared your throat and retreated your hand when he left your hand but still felt his touch burning on your skin.

"Where are we going now?" You asked, trying to make the silence break and to forget certain people while looking outside through the window.

It was already evening as the sun disappeared, letting the dark clouds take over the sky.

"Restuarant." Taehyung answered.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"It's delicious Mr.kim" you said chewing the food while taehyung just hummed.

Frowning,you stared at him and decided to ask him what's wrong.

"Mr.kim, what's wrong with you?" You said dropping the chopsticks in the plate making him look at you blankly.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung questioned back, continuing his dinner.

"Don't act smart mr.kim. you've been ignoring me since morning." You stared at him, piercing daggers.

"Ignoring? Why would I do that?" He said as a dry chuckle left his mouth.

"I don't know but you did!"  You said,voice stern.

"So? What if i did? Why is that bothering you?" This time he had his eyes on you instead of the food. You felt different this time. His face felt different.

"No—i mean,it's not li—ok whatever! I admit it. It's bothering me because One day you will be laughing and talking with me and then you're gonna give cold shoulders to me.i don't understand. Why? What did i do?" You asked calmly. Just like a how a normal conversation would go.

"It's nothing, leave it." He said, averting his gaze from you.

"No! Tell me." You said, leaning back on your chair while folding your arms on your chest,still looking a him.

"Ok then,fine!" Taehyung dropped his chopsticks, looking at you once again.

"Yesterday, you were mumbling don't leave me in your sleep and you were crying. I stayed there for you. You kept pleading someone to not leave you in your sleep.Can you tell me whom you are referring that words to?" He said taking you off-guard by his words.

Shifting in the chair, unfolding your arms you teared your gaze away from him not wanting to answer that question.

"I—it's m—" you started but fell into silence all of a sudden.

"It's ok! You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable" taehyung flashed a plastic smile at you before continuing his food and ignoring you again.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You barged into your room and plopped on the bed,facing the ceiling.

After having a nice dinner with taehyung and enduring his cold shoulder for the whole day. You made it back to the hotel.

You sighed closing your eyes. Thinking about what taehyung asked you about and about certain people when you're phone rang making you open your eyes.

Slipping your hand into your bag,you pulled your phone and looked at caller id.

'Mom❣️'

A smile crept onto your face as you sat up instantly and answered the call without waiting any further.

"Hello ma! I was thinking about calling you today but you did it yourself" you exclaimed into the phone happily, as soon as you heard her say hello. Your mother chuckled on the other side before speaking.

You spoke with your mother for a few minutes before ending the line with a smile still lingering on your lips.

You laid your back on the bed thinking when a yawn left your lips and without you knowing, you let sleep take over you and drifted into a deep slumber in no time.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was 3:30 am when you woke up, suddenly thirsty.

You sat up on the bed, taking the water bottle from the night stand and drinking the water.

Keeping the bottle back in it's place. You turned to another to see your bag and phone still on the bed. Shaking your head and taking the things off your bed. You stood up and places them on the dressing table

you're about to walk back toward your bed to sleep but stopped when you heard rustling sounds from outside but shrugged it off thinking it is some cat or something. But again you are on the 4th storey. It's can't possibly be a cat.

You stared at the slightly opened window beside your bed before gulping and walking towards it.

All the thriller movies and drama scenes you watched engulfed your mind. You remember a scene from a movie where a serial killer climbed just like this from the window and kills a girl.

You hesitantly walked nearer  towards the window before taking a vase into your hand which was placed on the night stand as a defence weapon to attack incase if it's really a serial killer or some thief.

You were standing right infront of the window, contemplating whether to open it or not.

Gulping you decide to open it but before you can touch the window,the window door open slid open making you close your eyes and scream.

You attack the person with the vase in your hand in reflex but the person caught it before it could hit him and yanked it out of your hand.

Your eyes which were screwed shut opened instantly when you heard a thump. The person jumped inside your room.

But before you could protest or scream,you felt a hand on your mouth, covering and Muffling your screams.

You couldn't see who the person is,since the room was dark. You slapped on his hands earning few hissing sounds from the person.

By the voice and the person's silhouette. You figured out that it's a man. He suddenly pushed you backward and pressed you against the wall making your breath hitch.

The light switched on and you felt the man's hand dropping down from your lips. You are ready to shout but stopped when you take in who the person is.

"Kai?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: just a filler chapter! But i may spice things up in the next chapter so get ready! but then,hey it'll depend on your voting 😁✨i got free time so i thought why not update my book 🤷oh and yeah I won't update for a few days but I'll try to if i can just like today.

What do you think about kai and how do you expect his character to be.

30+votes if you want kai and y/n together.

45+ votes if you want taehyung and
y/n to be together in the next chapter itself.

Lmao i can't believe I'm doing this skskdkjddk. Good luck choosing the option.

Word count: 2492✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 15
"Why must I go?" The young CEO asked his secretary. "It's important Mr. Kim" she said. Mr. Kim sigh. "Fine. I will go" ==============================...
57.2K 2.3K 46
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
388K 14.8K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
3.9K 367 8
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...