That Day, That Guy (제이) JAY E...

By hjjssjn_

A Jay FF wherein... Kyra is the perfect girl everyone wanted her to be. But what about her? What does she rea... More

Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeeth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twentieth
Twenty First
Twenty Second
Twenty Third
Twenty Fourth

First

127 7 5
By hjjssjn_

Hello! This is my first time writing a story here. I've been reading wattpad long and finally got interested in writing a book. Funny because I never imagined myself writing a fanfic for my first book.

This is not my first time writing a story, I used to make AUs on fb and twt.

I wrote this book for fun so I hope you'll understand some of my lacks. Please give a lot of love to this book. I'm kind of busy but I'll try to be more active. Also, I'm confident about my english but I'm still learning tho so I hope you'll bear with me.

CW//Cursing

——————————————

First;
"A princess with everything but freedom."

"Kyra, have you reviewed already? I heard that you're having an exam tomorrow?" Dad asked me without looking at me. I stopped eating, wiped my mouth and put my utensils promptly and looked at him to answer.

"I have reviewed 2 days ago, father." I answered and bowed my head a little. He glared at me and slammed the table. I closed my eyes, not too tight even if I'm so scared.

"Does that mean you're not going to review anymore?" I shook my head and bowed again.

"I'm sorry father. I was about to say that I'm going to review again later and tonight." I closed my eyes. As a sign of apology and respect.

He is my dad but I can't look at him in the eyes. He's powerful enough to kick me out of this house. Even if I'm their only child, he wouldn't hesitate to do that.

He nodded and continued eating. Without apologising. It hurts, of course he's my father. But I just mentally shook my head and drank my water. I didn't finish my meal and waited for them to finish their food. It would be rude for them, leaving them.

Even if they leave me without permission or any word, it is fine. But vice versa is rude. After finishing their food, we stood and headed outside.  My driver is already in the front of the house just waiting for me. I got in the car and the driver drove to school. I sighed loudly making him look at me the rear mirror. I sat promptly because I know he'll report this to Dad.

My parents also left the house because they're headed to the company.

My family always had that stable position. My parents are strict and perfectionist. They are so sophisticated and always looked up for the better. And honestly, it's tiring really. They always want me to be the perfect daughter that everyone would adore and every parent would envy. They're controlling while I just want a good and normal life.

"Mr. Hye, I would like to stop by the convenience store. I'm going to buy some materials for my upcoming project." I asked the driver but he just shook his head.

"What are the materials you need?" He replied shortly.

Ugh! Do you need to know? I just want to be free even just for spit of seconds! Am I not allowed to do that?

"Protractors, ink F9DCD9 highlighter, and a 3.8 thick ink 143648 marker. I also need some 4 feet cube wooden paper for my scrapbook." I said to him, detailed so that he'll be confused and let me go.

But he didn't listen, he stopped the car in the parking lot before opening the door for me. "It's not urgent, right? Ms. Gu?" He asked but I still shook my head.

"I need it now."

"Then..." he whistled and one of our bodyguards came on a motor bike handing me a paper bag with all I need. Even the sized and colours are precise. "Everything that you need is in there, Ms. Gu." He said.

Then the other body guard spoke, "The exact sizes and ink colour, for the Gu's princess." He even bowed as a sign of respect. I sighed and just headed to school, my walk was slow and steady because I know they are still watching me from afar.

Yeah right... a princess with everything but freedom. This life sucks.

As I arrived in the classroom, my classmates were loud and enjoying talking, playing, running around, and more. How I wish I could do that too...

But even in school, I can't get away with this. Dad sent a spy student, which I really don't know who, and teachers are also paid for looking out for me.
I can't live my life freely. I won't be surprised if one day, my parents arranged me in a marriage. I can't say anything to them because they might not like it. It's better to keep quiet.

The class started peacefully, but there was one person who kicked the door and looked at the whole class arrogantly.

"I'm late, I know. But not sorry. I don't care what you'll say, I'll just take my seat." He said before the teacher can even open its mouth. He sat next to me and throw his bag on my side. I got it and put it on his table before sanitising my hand.

"Psh, ugly princess." He whispered but I ignored him. Since the teacher can't do anything about him anymore, he just continued lecturing. I looked at the guy at the side of my eyes. He was just listening to the lecturer. I didn't know that he was listening. By the way he acted earlier made me believe that he's a bad guy. But... hmm¿¡

Lunchtime came and I didn't budge from my seat, majority got out, while this guy beside me just leaned on his desk and slept. I ate my lunch that was packed earlier and after I finish it, I put it on my lunch-bag. My body guard will get this later. I took out my materials earlier and the sketchbook that I bought secretly. I smiled when I saw my draft and continued colouring it with the materials I have since it only lacks this colour.

"Nice artwork." He said and leaned on my seat while looking at my sketchbook. I immediately closed it and moved my seat far away from him. If only my body guard is here, he would have been beaten up. He's too close. "Ahergm... you should mind your own business... Mr. Park?", I said as I read his nameplate. He raised a brow and looked at me judging-ly. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept my sketchbook. I don't like anyone seeing my works and fake-praise me.

"Psh. What a psycho." He said.

Haahh! You need to learn to respect one's decision and keep your  nonsense to yourself instead of blaming someone! You even accused me as a psycho? Haahh! What a b- arghh!

I just waited for the others while Mr. Park was just playing with his phone. I use my phone only when it is needed. I don't want my eyes with glasses. Better keep your eyes healthy.

I received a message from my body guard. I took out my phone and read his message.

BG #022

Your sanitary/personal stuffs are on the front of your classroom. I will accompany you. Please head out.

I sighed and stood up. I left my bag but I locked it first. I don't want anyone touching my things. And it would be a big trouble if anyone moves my stuffs because my dad would be furious.

As I got out, another body guard came inside while getting my lunch and spraying on my chair. I shook my head and followed my body guard to the girls' restroom and changed my uniform and socks into new ones.

I've been doing this since I was little.

I got out of the restroom but my bodyguard wasn't around anymore. I sighed and headed to the cafeteria to buy some snacks. I smiled when I saw a chocolate bar and bought it. I came back to my classroom with a plastic bag on my hand. With the chocolate bar and banana milk on it.

It was already afternoon and I headed to the restroom near the cafeteria and it's almost time to go home. This is the old restroom and has some problems on it. But nah, I want to pee. And I can't hold this until I get home.

I opened the door but it was stuck! Aishh! No. 022 is waiting for me now! I called him and he said that he's going to be here in a minute.

"Miss Gu, are you there?" He asked and I answered.

"Yeahh."

"Okay, can you step back? I'm gonna kick the door now..." I nodded, as if he can see me and step backed. "1...2...3!" He kicked the door while I was closing my eyes. "It's done now, Miss. I'm sorry for kicking it, it must've hurt you?" He worriedly asked. I shook my head and answered.

"I'm fine... thank you."

"Alright... let's go now." He said and leaded the way.

I just shrugged my shoulders and followed him home. I'm now excited ti go home because my mom promised me a picnic at the park. I'm happy because when I'm with my mom, I can drop the formalities. Well, when dad's not around.

I happily jumped out of the car, not minding the body guards who were shocked to see me that way. I've always been prim and proper then suddenly I'm like a 2 years old baby. "Mom?" I called her while I was in the front of the stairs, ready to head out but she appeared from the living room.

"Sweetie...." She said softly, I smiled at her so big. She just laughed it off and told me to follow her in the living room. I obeyed, I grew up following my parents' words, it's not new to me.

"Mom, what should I wear? A dress?" I asked excitedly but she sighed.

"I'm sorry honey... but I received a call saying that there was an emergency meeting. I'm really sorry." She said softly, I felt my shoulders lowered but I kept my posture and smiled at her. "If you want, you could stroll around the park if you want?" She happily said. I shook my head as response.

"It's fine mom... I'll stay here since I'm going to review. I just wish we could hang out together again." I smiled again, a little disappointed.

"I think we can reschedule that tomorrow?"

I happily nodded at her and bid my goodbye. She's heading to the office and will be home late. I guess I'm eating my dinner alone again, huh? I sighed and thrown myself in my bed lifelessly. "Should I not eat anymore?" I asked my self and stood.

I took a shower and unexpectedly, it took so long. Like half an hour. I proceeded to my study corner and started highlighting some of the important things. Later, the maid asked me to eat but I told them to deliver just biscuits and a glass of cold grape milk. And continued studying.

I ate and later laid on my bed to get enough sleep. I put on my iced face towel in my mini fridge and put it on my face as my skincare. I only do this and apply moisturizer since my face is kind of dry. Luckily, in my whole life I haven't experienced having a pimple.

But I sometimes use cucumber or Aloe Vera to swipe on my face for better skin results. It's a recommendation. Hihi.

My day ends boringly.

——

The next day, my class has been canceled since they want the students to study more about the subject. Other students would be happy right now. But not me. I'll be alone in this mansion for a whole day, mom wasn't home yet. But she promised me to reschedule our picnic today so I guess I just have to wait until she comes home.

I was just walking in the garden, holding a hose to water some of our plants. But I heard someone calling me, it was no. 087 saying that I have a phone call. I received the telephone and I heard mom's voice.

"I'm really sorry sweetie! Your dad told me to follow him in the Philippines for the release of our branch there... but we'll be back in Korea after 2 days. I'm sorry for breaking my promise... You can still go wherever you want today since you don't have class. Just let no. 087, 099, 042, and no. 022 to accompany you. I'm really sorry darling..." she said and I sighed.

"Okay... be careful there! And bring me a keychain... ok?" I said then she chuckled and said yes before ending the call.

"I'll go upstairs to change... we're going to the mall." I told him and he nodded.

My dad used numbers as codes for our body guards since they are many and some are related. I'll be having 4 bodyguards to accompany me and my driver, Mr. Hye. I just changed into a normal outfit.

I wore a fit crop top but it was long sleeved and a big pants. My legs were pretty tiny but it looked so aesthetic because it was so big. For the shoes, I wore a jugging shoes but it wasn't really seen because my pants were so big that it covered my shoes.

I got out of my room with a small tote bag that only my phone, I.D, and debit card can be inserted.

They looked at me but just ignored me. I got my Gucci Cat-Eyeglasses and headed to the car. They can't force me to wear what is appropriate. Today, I wanna look cool.

At the mall~

——————
Hello again! So this is the first chapter. It's kinda boring because I don't want to spoil you too much.

But don't worry, I will make the following chapters more exciting and fun, so that you'll enjoy better.

Thank you for reading TDTG, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I will gladly read them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 13.6K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
139K 3.4K 42
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
56.7K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
48.9K 2.3K 17
Her captivating scent and graceful demeanor leave others speechless. He couldn't help but be entranced by her throughout the day; she was not only hi...