I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Forty (40) - Betrayal

991 48 157
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,280 words}

- Trost District SC HQ Division -

"Is Erwin here?! There you are!!"

Erwin who was just buttoning up his shirt was interrupted when a certain brunette wearing an eyeglass goggles barged in inside his room. He looked back and saw a panicky Hange Zoë.

"Eren remembered some vital information about the titans! And...! It's bad news! We need to rethink this plan!" Hange said as they closed the door and walked towards Erwin.

Erwin picked up the pitcher of water on the round table beside him and poured a water on an empty clean glass. "Eren said it might've just been a dream, so we shouldn't take it too seriously...but I don't agree! If this id true, it would be insane!" Hange said.

"We need to deal with it immediately!"

Hange accidenatally slipped causing them to fall on their butt.

They groaned from the little pain and panted through their breath.

"Cut to the chase. What's the problem?" Erwin asked as he hand the glass of water to the brunette.

Hange took a deep breath as they accepted the glass of water. "Reiss... wants to eat Eren." Hange said.

Erwin's eyes widened.

He remained silent with a surprised expression on his gorgeous face.

--

"...Thus is a conversation between Bertolt and Ymir?" Erwin asked.

He's reading the paper that Eren gave to Hange yesterday, containing the vital information about the titans.

"So he said. Bertolt said, "I'm sure you didn't wany to eat a human." And Ymir replied, "I wandered around outside the walls for 60 years."..."

Hange's brows furrowed, their brown eyes showed a sympathetic look.

"...In other words, Ymir must have been one of the titans wandering outside of the walls. I don't know if she was forcefully turned into one like the people of Ragako village, or if it was something else...but she said it was like a 60-year-long-nightmare...
it's unimaginable. It's not like they want to walk around naked and eat human beingd. They're still unmistakably a threat to humanity. But maybe they're so cute in part because of the pity you feel for them..." The brunette scientist said.

Erwin just stared at the paper with his usual stoic expression. "Are these words the first Eren remembers Ymir saying?" The commander asked.

"Yes...his memories start with her saying, "Do you hate me for it?" You can probably infer from this that Ymir ate one of Bertolt, Reiner, or Annie's friends. We've seen countless people get eaten by titans...so we know eating a human won't turn a titan back into one."

Erwin looked at Hange.

"But if Ymir ate one of Reiner's comrades...whoever it was could probably transform into a titan."

Hange pumped a fist.

"In other words, if a human who has been turned into a titan eats a human who can transform into a titan, they turn back into a human. Or to he more precise, they gain their ability to control their titan transformation. And...if you'll allow me to change subjects...this reminded me of the report from when we recovered Eren from Reiner and Bertolt. Remember, they threw titans at Eren as he was getting away... they had tried to steal Eren away, so why would they suddenly try to kill him? I really had to think about their goal...couldn't it have been to have another titan eat Eren? If the ability to transform can be transferred by eating...then maybe the "scream" they want grim Eren works in the same  way. In that case, Eren is just a vessel. He interchangeable to them. If the royal government wants to use the scream, there's no way they'll keep that power sitting inside a personification of teenage rebellion like Eren. If they can...they'll transfer it to someone more convenient. Jusy like Reiner tried to do...in other words, if the royal government, which seems to know about the titans, has a titan of their own...they'll surely feed Eren to it." Hange said.

Erwin just stared at Hange, easily understanding what the brunette's smart guesses are. "That's my take... what do we do?" Hange asked.

Erwin looked down and stared at the floor. (A/n: Wish I were a floor...)

"In the worst case...this plan mighy have cost us Eren forever. We had assumed that he was irreplaceable, but now...if we lose him, this plan to recapture wall Maria goes up in smoke..." Hange said. The blond-commander stood up from his seat. "Reeves is on our side. We should be able to get Eren back." Hange said.

Erwin picked up an envelope from his table. "What's that?" Hange asked.

Erwin look at Hange,

showing her the envelope.

"This came yesterday. It's a report from the team infiltrating Lord Reiss's territory." Erwin said,

he placed the envelope onto the table where the brunette is sitting.

"Oh, and as for the wallists...there really doesn't seem to be any hope of finding out anything beyond what minister Nick told us. Still, I feel that this investigation is linked in some way to the "firm covenant" he talked about. It's just the same with what you just told me. I just feel that they're somehow related."

Hange picked up the envelope and took out the papers inside it, the brunette started reading the content.

"If the "firm covernant" entrusted the secret origin of the walls to a single bloodline...then what about Historia Reuss? She was born to a mistress who never married the lord...the family never trusted her...and, in the end, they had her killed! So why does Historia still have the right to these secrets...? Why is the government after her as mush as they're after Eren?" The blond-commander said.

Hange's eyes are wide open as they read the reports, they nod their head slowly, agreeing to what Erwin said.

"Yes...it is strange. But perhaps this letter will explain why..." Hange said.

The two wete interrupted when the door suddenly opened and Fredrick walked in, looking anxious. "Erwin!"

Erwin and Hange looked at the man. "The interior MP first squad is demanding to see you. They're going on about an organized murder...in the middle of town, too..." Fred said.

"...Murder...?" Hange ssid.

Erwin stared at nowhere for a while, then he picked up his green survey corps long trench coat and wore it.

"Get away from here, Hange."

Hange was surprised. "Wha...?! What're you planning?! What about squad Levi?!" Hange asked.

Erwin looked back at Hange.

"Levi can decide for himself. You too, Hange. Do what you think is best. I'll act as the face of the survey corps. If out enemies attack head on, our plans will fall apart. Deal with the situation as it changes." Erwin stared straight into Hange's eyes. "I'm saying...the next commander of the survey corps will br Hange Zoë. You." Erwin then turned his back on the brunette.

Hange's eyes widened even more, even Fredrick was shocked with what Erwin said. "I'm leaving the corps in your hands." The blond-man said.

"Erwin! What about your talks with commander Pyxis?" Hange asked.

Erwin looked at Hange. "...They broke down. Don't rely on him." Erwin said.

Erwin furrowed his brows as he remembered something, he walked towards the bookshelf on the side, and picked out a black notebook.

Fredrick's eyes widened after seeing the black notebook. On the front cover of the notebook has an initials ingraved with golden ink of G. S. H.

"E-Erwin! That's--!!"

Erwin turned to face Hange, he pushed the notebook onto Hange's chest which Hange immediately hold.

"And give this to Y/n. That's her mother's journal. And...tell her to stay away from Jean Payne. That guy will kill her. I'm asking for a favor, Help
Y/n if anything happens." Erwin said.

(A/n: I made a mistake in chapter 36, Payne is not with Y/n when she went back to their cabin...I was confused at that time so I made a mistake. Lol I also haven't gotten a proper sleep...)

Hange just stared at Erwin with a dumbfounded look.

The blond-man then left to go and meet the interior MPs outside.

Fredrick stayed behind for a while, also dumbfounded. He clenched his fist as he stared at Greta's journal that Hange's holding. It's time...Greta it's time for Y/n to know. Fred thought.

--

Lots of Trost citizens are present outside. Dimo Reeves and hus men's dead body are laid on the ground and covered with a white blankets.

Dimo's wife and his daughter are crouching beside his body and crying for the old man's sudden death.

"Hey...he's here "

"It's Erwin."

The people looked at Erwin who just arrived. An interior Mp faced Erwin with a smug look. While Erwin didn't even spare anyone his precious glance and just stared at the late Dimo Reeves. "Erwin Smith. Do you know who this?" The interior Mp asked.

"The president ot the Reeves company. Dimo Reeves." Erwin said.

"We discovered him and two of his employees killed in the mountains. Their throats has been slit with a sharp blade. Nothing was take, and it doesn't look like the work of bandits... the job seems to have been carries out by someone with military training. Erwin...do you anything about this?"

Erwin looked at the interior MP, he remained stoic and calm, because there is no fucking reason to panic nor feel guilty.

"What I know is that the survey corps is currently suspected of killing them. You don't need to be diplomatic about it. Just tell me why." Erwin said.

The interior MP went silent for a while. Fredrick arrived but he didn't interrupt the conversation between Erwin and the interior military police. He just stood behind Erwin,

staring at the kate Dimo Reeves and his two of Dimo's most trusted men.

"...Citizens report seeing survey corps members being attacked by two individuals two days ago."

"Yes...we reported it to the military police and requested an investigation."

"Well, as just the Reeves company's participation in our investigation was made public...the survey corps must have picked up on this and attacked  the president of the Reeves company... in order to recapture Eren Yeager... the perpetrator is though to have escaped with him." The Mp said.

The people around started murmuring about the topic, while Erwin and Fredrick just stared at the interior MP with a stoic expression.

"Therefore, the survey coros ordered to immediately cease it's activities... and all members must appear before us. If our theory is wromg...so be it. You just have to bring everyone together to prove that you're innocent. If you're innocent, get the corps together by tomorroe. Honestly... I can'y imagine how soldiers who've dedicated their hearts to protect the people could take some of those people's lives." The Mp said.

Fredrick rolled his eyes. Bastard.

The Mp walked towards the carriage. "Get in Erwim. The survey corps is now under our control." The mp said.

"It has to be them."

"Lazy as ever, and at a time like this?!"

"They were doing something with that titan brat."

"In any case, I'm happy to see those parasite go."

"The MPs can finally crush that band of freaks."

Erwin and Fredrick ignored the murmurs of the citizens, Erwin walked towards Dimo Reeves.

Dimo's wife glared at the blond-man. "!!...Don't you come close to him...you villain!!" Mrs. Reever furiously said.

Erwin crouched beside Dimo.

"Mister Reeves rebuilt his company after the chaos we saw five years ago...by colluding the militaey...along with many other dirty, unlawful tricks. When Trost was attacked, he delayed the evacuation when he tried to bring all his belongings with him."

Dimo's wife and daughter glared at the blond-commamder. "S-so what if he did?! Are you saying he deserved to die?!" Dimo's daughter said.

"But...when Trost district was on the verge of collapse...he stayed rooted here and supported the men and women with no place to go."

Dimo's family and the people were surprised by what Erwin said, they stared at the blond-man, shocked.

"Maybe he felt something when he saw this towm after the titans had run through it...or maybe he learned something from his struggles after losing it all five years ago...five years ago, he was an outcast here...he chose the safety of his family and friends over protecting the town. This time, he was trying to save this town. But... someome has squasged those hopes."

Erwin placed his hand on Dimo's chest, he looked at Dimo's family.

"I promise...to avenge him."

Erwin stood up, he turned around and glanced at Fredrick.

The two of them then walked towards the carriage and went inside it.

Dimo's family and the people watched Erwin's carriage leave.

--

- Two Days Later - Stohess District -

"Two coffins...they're beinh loaded on a wagon. No mistaking it...unless they're necrophiliacs or something... that's the first interior squad...and Eren and Historia are inside those coffins..." Nifa said whilst she looked through her binocular oberseving the interior MPs unloading the carriage with two coffins where Eren and Historia are being kept inside.

"We almost lost them. But thanks to your prediction that they'd come through this town, we got here first..." Nifa said to Levi.

Levi and Nifa are on top of a roof,
Y/n's aldo with them. Y/n and Levi are sitting beside each other near a building's chimney and Nifa is on the side. "Something's odd..." Levi spoke.

Y/n looked at Levi. "Huh? What?"

"They're not acting like I'd expect tye first squad to. The first squad figured out Reeves was on our side...they tend to think like m...well, maybe more like...him..." The captain said.

Y/n and Nifa stared at Levi with a confused look. "Him?" The two pretty ladies both said in perfect unison.

"Have you heard of the "Kenny the Ripper"? Levi asked.

Nifa went back on looking through her binocular while Y/n kept her stare at Levi. "Yeah...I did. But I don't know if he's real...not sure." Y/n said.

"The mass murderer from the city? The one they say slit the throats of over a hundred MPs who tried to capture him...? That's just an urban legend from decade ago, though." Nifa said.

"He exists. It' all true." Levi said.

The two ladies were surprised.

"What?!"

"I lived with him for a time when I was a kid." Levi said.

Y/n's eyes widened even more, she just stared at Levi with a surprised look. She can't see any humor on Levi.

"Huh?! What the hell are you...?"

Nifa smiled and just look through her binocular. "How can you joke around at a time like this, captain?" Nifa said.

Y/n furrowed her brows. "I don't think he's joking..." Y/n muttered.

Levi just ignored Nifa not wanting to believe him, he roamed his eyes around. You know, he had a big influence on the way I think...when you're stalking a target as a group... surround them on both sides from behind...using high ground and good visibility- "NIFA-SAN!" Levi was interrupted with his thoughtd when Y/n shouted. He looked back and saw a familiat men climbing up.

Levi immediately pulled Y/n down and they both moved away at the same time Kenny fired shots at them.

Y/n's eyes widened after seeing Nifa got shot in the head. "Aahh..."

"Y/n! Get down!" Levi shouted.

Y/n came back to her senses, she and Levi immediately hid behind the chimney, the two of them froze on their places when they saw Abel and Keiji were also shot and got killed.

"No..." Y/n muttered.

Tears glossing her e/c eyes, hands trembling and heart beating so fast because of horror and her growing anger. "Why..." Y/n gritted her teeth.

"Hey, Levi."

The h/c lady stared at nowhere with her eyes wide-open upon hearing a familiar voice. Her and Levi heard a clanging of metal on the bricked roof.

The footsteps became louder as Kenny goes closer them. "Look at how ya've grown." Kenny hooked his wires to the chimney and brought himself up.

He smirked upon seeing Levi, he completely ignored the h/c lady.

"No...ya haven't really changed much, have ya?!" Kenny said.

Levi gritted his teeth, he pushed Y/n to the side as he drew his blades and protected himself from Kenny's bullets by using his blades to shield him. "Kennnnny!!!" Levi shouted.

Kenny fired at Levi once again.

"Kaboom!"

Y/n stood up, she removed her cloak and threw it towards Kenny's bullets, to give shield to the captain. Y/n then run towards Levi and pulled him.

The two of them looked back Nifa with wide-eyes and gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry..." Y/n muttered.

The two then left, using their vertical maneuvering gear, following the carriage where Eren and Historia are.

"I thought ya'd run." Kenny said as he chased after Levi and Y/n. He smirked upon making eye conatct with Y/n.

"Are...didn't I tell ya not to get in my way, missy?" Kenny said.

Y/n gave the old man a glare, she then faced front focusing on their way.

Levi roamed his eyes around. Damn it...he can read my every move...at this rate, I'll lose the two in the caskets along with my team...of all the people... how is he an MP?! Levi thought.

The two passed by a building, Y/n's eyes widened when she saw three MPs at her left side. "Captain!!"

Y/n and Levi immediately dodged the bullest fired at them.

An ambush...!! That bastard...

"Agh!" Y/n groaned when a bullet passes by her right cheek, making her right cheek to have a small cut.

Y/n and Levi both lowered themselves down as the three interior MPs got above them, still shooting them.

They faced the three MPs above, sliding in the ground while their wires are hooked onto buildings.

"Go left!" Levi instructed.

Y/n hooked her wires onto a building on the left, she drew her blades and brought herself up, Levi followed behind the young h/c lady, giving her cover so that Y/n won't get shot.

They flew mid-air, dodging every bullets being fired at them, they even slid down on a long and large wood platform. Y/n cursed when she saw a bullet coming towards Levi, she immediately raised her blades and used it to swat away the bullet.

(A/n: Not Y/n loving to save the Ackermans. First Mikasa now Levi.)

"Captain! There!" Y/n said as she poimt to a PUB. Levi nod his head.

The two of them hooked their wires onto the PUB building and barged in, landing on the bar island, shocking the customers and the bartender.

"It's L...Levi...of the survey corps... welcome to our establishment!" The bartender said, sounding hella scared.

"Agh..." Levi let out a disgusted grunt when he touched the blood on his forehead. Y/n looked at him with a worried anf concerned look. "You're bleeding...are you okay?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah...this is nothing." Levi said.

The two were alerted when they sighted Kenny, they immediately hid behind and under the bar island.

"I can smell ya...it's the stench of a filthy rat! Ya little rodent..."

Kenny walked in inside the PUB, legs wide-open, squatting a bit and raising his guns. "Found ya!! The law's here to shoot down the bad guys! Bang!! Bang!!" Kenny said. The bartender shrieked and the customers inside the PUB stared at him, dumbfounfed.

"Huh?! He's not here?" Kenny asked.

"I'm here, Kenny. It's been a while." Levi spoke.

Y/n raised a brow. So...it really is true.

"Yah. Brings me back! Lemme see your face!" Kenny said.

Levi rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me? You just sprayed it with a shotgun."

"Heh! I'm here to see what color your brains are."

Levi's brows furrowed. "I didn't think you were still alive, Kenny...so you're an MP now? After killing that many of them? Hah...to be honest, this is the first I've ever laughed at one of your jokes." The raven-haired male said.

"I wouldn't expect a kid to understand how adults work. Oh sorry-your height confused me. Guess you're all grown uo now." Kenny said.

Y/n let out a heavy sigh, she bit her lio to stop herself from laughing.

"I was hopin' to see ta in action. Never thought this is how ya'd use all those tricks I taught ya." Kenny said.

Y/n picked up the rifle beside her. "Eek!" The bartender shrieked when he saw Y/n loading it with bullets.

"Though...I never wouoda tried to hide in a saloon like this."

Y/n looked at the bartender, with dead-serious eyes. She put her index finger in front if he lips to shush the bartender. The bartended just nod.

Y/n hand the rifle to Levi, which the captain gladly accepted. "Didn't I ever teach ya about cornerin' a rat? No matter which way ya try to go, we're just gonna swoop down on ya."

Kenny picked up a chair beside him, and pointed his gun forward.

"So, Levi."

Kenny threw the chair on the bar island, causing the alcohols on the shelves to broke down and fell where Levi and Y/n is. The alcohol spilled mid-air and the broken pieces of bottle also fell mid-air while Levi and Y/n just stared at it with a calm look.

"I think I understand why...ya joined the surbey corps. All we could see for ourselves was a lifetime of livin' in a garbage dump...it took everything we had just to make it to the next day. The day we found out how big the world really was...yah, of course it hurt." Kenny picked up another chair.

Y/n reached for a wine bottle on the shelf and turned it around,

She and Levi saw Kenny's reflection on the bottle. "Becayse we found out how meaningless...our sad little lives really are...but, something saved us. We found somethin' we wanted to do. It's simple. Simple, but true. Hobbies makesl life worth living." Kenny said.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

"...Hobbies? So is blowing my soldiers' heads off one of your hobbies?" Levi asked, he noticed Y/n fuming in anger.

"Calm down." Levi whispered.

Y/n glared at Kenny's refletion on the bottle of wine. He killed Nifa...his men killed my squadmates... Y/n thought.

"Yah...I'll kill anyone if that's what it takes to get a job done. Ya will kill too when it beneefits ya, right?"

"Yeah.

Levi raised the rifle over his head, pointing it at Kenny, even if it's upside down. "Ah-!!" Kenny used the chair he picked up to cover himself after Levi mercilessly fired a gunshot him.

Kenny flew out of the PUB, because if the strong impact of Levi's shot.

Y/n and Levi climbed up to the old man, Levi threw the rifle to the bartender. "Thanks, old man."

"Eeeek!!"

Y/n picked up a chair and threw it on a window, alerting the interior MPs outside. The MPs were distracted and looked at the chair with a surprised look. Y/n and Levi went out to another window, they hooked their wires onto a roof, and saw three MPs.

Y/n unhooked her one of her wires and hooked it onto an interioe MP's neck, shocking the two other MPs.

Y/n glared at the two MPs, the two thought Y/n sill come after them,

but they were surprised when Levi is already on top of the roof the same with them. They point their guns at Levi, and fired, but to their shock,

Y/n is also already up, carrying their dead comrade. They fired at Y/n who's trying to charge at them, Y/n groaned and used the dead MP as her shield.

Giving chills to the two MPs at how ruthless the young h/c lady can be.

Y/n threw the man towards them, she slid to the side, giving way for Levi.

The raven-haired male captain made his way fast towards the two MPs, his blades ready, and when he passed by them, he sliced off their napes.

Levi then flew mid-air, Y/n is following behind him.

They looked back and saw ten more interior MPs are chasing them.

"Damn it..." Y/n muttered.

"Captain! I'll go and fight them! Please inform the others!" Y/n said.

Levi looked at Y/n with wide-eyes. "What?! I can't leave you--"

"More of us will die!" Y/n said.

Levi realized that Y/n is right, he gritted her teeth and looked away.

"Fine. Come back alive." Levi said.

The young lady sighed in relief when Levi left. She then paused mid-air and faced the ten interior MPs coming towards her. "Now then...how will I handle the ten of you?" Y/n muttered.

Y/n turned left, she smirked when the seven MPs chased after her. "Idiots. You shouldn't be chasing me...but the shorty who left first. Three soldiers is not enough to bring him down, but I guess there are more of you." Y/n said.

The h/c lady crossed her arms in front of her and crashes through a window. She rolled on the ground, but quickly got up, blood covered her face, but she just wiped it off, Y/n kneeled on the ground, her eyes became amused when she saw feets in front of her.

Y/n looked up, to see the seven MPs surrounding her, she froze on her place when she saw the one in the middle. Staring at her with cold eyes and pointing a gun at her. "Hey...Y/n."

Y/n gripped tightly on her blades holder. A sarcastic smile is now plastered on her lips. "Oh...look at you, Payne...how was your day?"

Payne smirked. "Good. Especially now that I get to finally kill you, kitten..."

The young h/c lady sighed then stood up, her e/c eyes weakened and her heart suddenly ached, but Y/n just ignored the betrayed feeling inside her. She wiped the remaining blood on her face. "So...all this time...you're pretending to be my ally?" Y/n asked.

Payne shrugged, a smile plastered on his lips. "Maybe...but why are you asking? Don't tell.me you started trusting me already?" Payne asked.

Y/n let out a small chuckle, humorless. Payne felt it. She's not having fun.

"Yeah...it's a shame." Y/n said.

Payne's eyes widener when Y/n hooked her wires to one of his soldier's neck, he gritted his teeth and fired at Y/n, but the h/c lady used the soldier she killed as her shield again...

Y/n run towards Payne, scaring the shit out of Payne, Payne hooked his wires outside and leave, Y/n glared at him, the young h/c lady ignored Payne getting away, while Y/n made herself busy killing the MPs surrounding her.

Two MPs behind tried to shoot Y/n, but she thre her blades to them, then kicked the two more who run towards her. She pulled her blades out of the two MPs then stabbed the two in front of her. Y/n looked at her left, a woman is pointing a gun at her, looking scared and hesitating to shoot her. "Are you gonna shoot me or no?." Y/n asked. She coldly threw the man she's holding out of the window.

Y/n looked at the woman, with nothing but a cold merciless stare.

"If no, then I'll kill you first." Y/n said.

The womna gasped when Y/n threw something towards her, she held her neck that's now spilling blood.

The young h/c lady threw two hairpins on her neck, hitting every vital spot that could kill her.

The woman fell on the ground, dead just by a few seconds passed. Y/n walked towards her and pulled her hairpins out of the woman's neck.

Some blood splashed on her face, but she didn't mind. Y/n then stood up, looked outside the window and saw Payne hanging on a roof glaring at her."That bastard..." Y/n muttered.

She hooked her wires outside.

Payne fired at Y/n, but she easily dodged it. Payne flew away, now Y/n's chasing him, he kept firing at her while the young h/c lady just dodge it.

He landed on the ground,

while Y/n remained above, he looked up and was stunned upon seeing Y/n did a backflip mid-air and stared at him with dark and cold e/c eyes.

"Sorry, Y/n. This is just how it's suppose to be..." Payne muttered.

Y/n gritted her teeth and swung her blades towards Payne, Payne used his guns to stop Y/n's blades, their own weapons collided with each other.

Y/n kicked Payne on the stomach, making the blond-guy to step back.

Y/n landed on the ground, her eyes widened when Payne fired at her,

she groaned in pain when she got fired at her, luckily it just passed by her for her to have a deep wound cut on her right arm.

"What's your deal?!" Y/n asked.

She drew back her blades, Y/n was surprised when she's already surrounded with more than 10 MPs.

Damn...I lost... Y/n thought.

Payne let out a heavy sigh, the happiness in his eyes that he use to show Y/n is now gone, all Y/n can see is coldness in the blond-guy.

Y/n groaned when two MPs restrained her, putting her handa behind her and making her kneel on the ground.

She glared at Payne who's now standing in front of her.

Payne clenched his other free hand, he clenched his jaw so tight to fight back his hesitance.

"Kill me now. I don't know why you're doing this, but kill me now. Maybe this has something to do with my family...or whatever truth you want. But if killing me makes you feel better then kill me. I dare you, Payne."

Payne just stared at Y/n.

Y/n gulped when the blond-guy pointed his gun on her forehead, she felt the cold metal on her skin.

"Don't worry, I will kill you now." Payne said.

Y/n closed her eyes. "First...tell me why...no...what have you been thinking while we spent some time together?" Y/n asked, her tone now laced with exhaustion and bitterness.

Y/n's eyes became glossy. "Why...did you even...no that's useless now. Just tell me what did you plan? I thought... you wanted the truth but what is this now?" Y/n asked, then she looked up at Payne with teary eyes. "Why...?"

Payne furrowed his brows, his indec finger ready to pull the trigger of his gun anytime. "I used you...so I could take revenge on your family." Y/n's eyes widened as she stare at Payne.

"What...?" Y/n said.

Payne stared at Y/n straight in the eye. The other MPs left and now only Payne with two MPs restraining Y/n are on the dark alley. "You asked me what I've been thinking while we were together...to be honest with you, I felt disgusted. You don't know how much I wanted to kill you on the spot. I hate you. Ever since I was a kid...I've always hated you, Y/n...." Payne said.

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks, is she hurt? Angry? What is she feeling? All...betrayed, pain, angry and just...everything that hurts.

"You're nothing but a child of a murderer, a member of a family of monsters...selfish, liars and greedy people. It's all because of you...why my life was ruined. It's all because of you why...my mother and father died. Why I got this scar on my left eye. All because they want to protect you."
Payne said.

Y/n doesn't know a single thing, she's confused as to why Payne's saying all of this. "I don't...I don't understand--"

"Of course you don't!" Payne shouted.

Y/n flinched a little, getting scared as she remembered how her father shouts at her. She looked down and just stared at the ground. "You don't understand because they hid every-thing from you!" Payne shouted.

Y/n just shut her eyes.

"Do you want to know, Y/n? What your mother did?" Payne asked.

Y/n froze on her place, she paused but she didn't look at Payne and kept her eyes staring at the ground.

"Your mother had an affair with her husband's twin-brother. And of course, that affair bore a sin, and that's you. And to hide these dirty secrets from you, she killed the people who knew about it...my parents knew about it...youe mother...killed them just to hide these things from you, for the fear that you'll go feral about it. Since all of this is all because of you. Funny thing, your "father" Frank knows this, too. And he hates you for it. And your real father knows about it, too. But never said a word because he loves your mother too much. And the man you look up the most, your uncle Erwin...he knows about it, too. But chose to keep it hidden so that your mother's reputation won't get dirtied, so you won't find out...this is all because of you, Y/n." Payne said.

Y/n just stared at the ground, tearing up. "No...you're lying...you're lying to me..." Y/n said, shaking her head.

"No I am not. This is the truth and you have to accept it." Payne said.

He put his gun down, Payne held Y/n's chin and made her to look up at him. Y/n was surprised upon seeing Payne's eyes are glossy. "What...the... hell are you crying for?" Y/n asked.

She felt shivers down on her spine when the blond-guy smiled at her.

Payne crouched in front of Y/n, he leaned closer to Y/n's ears. "But...I don't want to kill you, too. Why don't you just be with me? Maybe I can forgive you, Y/n..." Payne said.

Y/n stiffened on her place when she felt a sharp tip on her waist, she looked down and saw Payne pointing a knife on her waist. "It's your fault, too. For making me fall for you..."

"What...?"

Y/n screamed in pain when Payne stabbed the knife on her waist, it's not deep but it still hurt since it went to cut her skin.

"I love you. Please...forget about him and just be with me." Payne said.

Y/n teared up even more, the two MPs let go of her, she held onto Payne's shoulders and gripped onto his shoulders. Y/n stared at nowhere, her eyes teary and can only be seen hurt from betrayal. "Payne..." Y/n closed her eyes. "You're a madman." Y/n said.

The young h/c lady smirked when she saw a familiar person on top of a building. "I've been told that many times, darling." Payne said, smiling.

*bang* *bang*

Payne's eyes widened when the two MPs behind Y/n got shot, he looked up and saw Mikasa holding a rifle and was the one who fired at the two MPs.

"Y/N!"

Y/n immediaitely stood up, she held Payne's head and kneed him on the stomach, then pushed him far.

Payne gritted his teeth when he saw Levi from behind aiming to attack him. He immediately hooked his wires to a building and flew away.

Levi and Mikasa glared at him, making him shout a loud curse.

"Fuck you, Ackermans!" Payne said.

His eyes landee on Y/n who's now on a carriage with Jean, Sasha and Connie.

"I'll get you next time, Y/n. And I'll make sure you're not breathing anymore when that time comes." Payne left, he saw his comrades successfully got Eren and Historia. And just followed their main group, leaving the survey corps chased out by other interior military police.

Y/n groaned in pain as she held her waist, she looked back and saw the interior MPs stopped chasing them.

"Hey! You're bleeding!" Jean said.

Y/n didn't look at Jean and just stared at nowhere as they get away,

Levi and Mikasa landed on their wagon, and they're now going out of the city.

"Captain..."

Levi looked at Y/n. "Huh?"

Y/n looked down,

her e/c eyes weakly stared at her bloody hands, Y/n blinked twice as her tears fell on her hands.

"You're right...I can't trust him."
___________________________________

:()

A/n: just so you know guys...

this is a fact...

Payne is mentally unstable.

His mind went crazy after what happened to his family and to him...

He only gets normal if he's with his grandmother or if he's surroundings is not filled with people he thinks he cannot trust. So while he's with our poor Y/n, he really did a good job holding himself back going crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
999K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
81.7K 3.5K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...