HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

FORTY THREE

3.3K 178 74
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AETHER LOOK AT [Y/N] worryingly as the angry man point his finger rudely at her.

"oh no...what should we do, aether?!" paimon whispered to aether, her voice shaky, scared for her other companion. aether give a reassuring glance towards paimon and gestured her to the woman in gold attires.

"what's the problem here, may i know?" the woman with authority dripping in her voice spoke out, sending shivers to the angry man.

"her! i-its this girl! she's the problem here, lady n-ningguang!" the man rudely pointed his finger towards [y/n] who frowned deeper. her knitted eyebrows make aether worried on how much tension she's handling.

[y/n] scoff and crossed her arms. "if you want to lie, do it better bastard. how are you gonna accusing me of stealing your things when you have no evidence?"

"tch, ain't no way this is how i meet ningguang. meeting her while being accused? yea i'm boutta send this man to the afterlife." [y/n] thought bitterly.

ningguang hum, "i see the problem here." she turn to the man and speak up. "you're exclaiming that this lady stole your things, while the lady did not admit it. am i right?"

the man nod his head.

"if the lady did not admit it, you should give us an evidence to prove her wrong doings. so may i have your evidence?" ningguang squint her eyes when the man quiver.

"i took it that you do not have an evidence?" ningguang's loud voice give the man fears as he stay still.

the lady sigh, "i can't believe you make such a big fuss without having an evidence. what if the lady is innocent? what are you going to do if she sue you for accusing a thing she didn't do?" ningguang question the man.

[y/n] glare, "unless, the things wasn't even his."

her words piqued ningguang's interest as she turned to [y/n]. "what do you mean?"

"lady ningguang, i shall tell you the full story here." [y/n] firmly spoke and ningguang nod, allowing her to speak. "as you know, you held this event publicly and everyone here is allowed to check out the stuff in this events, so am i. i was checking the stuff around here when i found this pendant." [y/n] paused as she raised the pendant to show it to ningguang.

"this pendant caught my eyes and i took it to examine it closer. i was interested in this pendant so i thought of buying it when that man suddenly shouted, exclaiming that i stole his things, which is this pendant." [y/n] explained the full story.

ningguang hum before tilting her head a bit. "so what do you think of your situation here, miss?" [y/n] didn't expect her to question her that but she manage to calm herself down.

"as i told you, i found the pendant on the selling table. it means that it was still available for people to buy it. when i first came here, no one was here other than me. if you're telling me that it was yours, why was it here?" [y/n] said.

"and if you already bought this pendant, you should have the signed trade agreement on you that you could use as an evidence which i would willingly give this pendant back to you. but you don't have it. so are you telling me that this pendant is already yours? are you saying that lady ningguang have your stuff instead?" [y/n] calmly yet firmly spoke up her thoughts.

ningguang was impressed to say, but she didn't express in on her face. "she's really good at handling things calmly. but i shall not make it a good things because we are yet to know the anwer." ningguang thought and turned to the man.

"and you." the man flinch. "how are you going to prove your statement? please state it." ningguang order and the man's body shake again.

the murmurs from the cloud are getting louder as the time passes, yet the man did not utter a single word.

ningguang's patience are running out as she throw the man a squinted eyes. "why aren't you speaking?"

[y/n] silently huff to herself, feeling a little satisfied that the man has no words to defend himself. "he should know better than looking down on someone."

"if you're not gonna speak, i'm going to conclude that you're accusing an innocent citizens and it's up to the lady herself whether she wants to bring the law in this." ningguang utter as the man tighten his fist.

"it's not just that, you can be punished for whether intentionally or unintentionally insulting me. based on this lady's statements, it's made sense. if you have no signed trade agreement on you, are you saying i have your stuff long time ago? are you implying i stole your stuff?" her harsh words made the crowds murmurs died down a little.

"no! lady n-ningguang, of course that's not what i meant!" the man finally utter out of panic.

"then may i know what do you mean? why did you accused this lady? what's the evidence you have to claimed the pendant was yours?" ningguang continued throwing questions.

the man panicked, "i-i..."

ningguang snap her finger and suddenly a flash of purple appear right beside her. [y/n]'s eyed turned wide open when she recognized the girl beside ningguang.

"lady ningguang, this is the record of your stuff." the girl in purple attires said as she passed a book to ningguang.

"thank you, miss keqing." the said girl nodded her head while ningguang open the book and start to flipped the pages again and again until she stopped when she caught the thing she was looking for.

"miss, can i have the pendant for a minute?" [y/n] jolt at ningguang's question before nodding and giving her the pendant.

ningguang examine the pendant closely and squint her eyes before turning back to the man.

"it seems like you are no longer can defend yourself as i have my own evidence that the lady indeed did not steal your pendant." her voice shocked both [y/n] and the man.

ningguang showed the book to the crowds.

"this is the record of the stuff i'll be selling today. i thought that this record wasn't needed, but who would expect this accident would happened today. in this book, this pendant was indeed belong to me." ningguang said before keqing stepped up.

"i also have checked the people who were assigned on signing the trade agreement. they are sure that this pendant wasn't yet to be bought by anyone. so this man wasn't a buyer or this pendant was his. it belong to this event." keqing stated as she sent the man a short glare.

aether and paimon sigh in relief knowing that [y/n] is winning and the qixing is siding on her.

while [y/n] were also feeling relief, she felt that something bad still going to happened.

"the evidence is right here. do you have anything else to say?" ningguang ask the man who was shaking on the spot. "you can't deny the evidence, so you better admit your wrongdoings right now!" keqing said as she crossed her arms.

the man slowly drooped down his shoulder. "i...i admitted my wrongdoings for accusing a citizen.." [y/n] feel a whole boulder are finally lift up from her shoulders as she sigh.

aether and paimon high five each other, happy that the man admitted defeat.

not like he could win.

the man bit his lips, he should have known that the moment [y/n] opened her lips to argued, he was doomed.

"we'll talk about your punishment now. guards, seize him." ningguang order and the milellith quickly obeyed and seize the man, forcing him to kneel on the ground with both hands on his back. the crowds murmurs about the man on how bad he is for accusing an innocent lady.

aether and paimon managed to slither from the crowds and towards [y/n] who quickly hug the blonde boy.

"uwaah— that was tough aether. did you see it? that man was a stick up in my ass!" [y/n] complained as soon as aether catch her hug.

aether pat the girl's back while paimon pat her head comfortingly. "eek if it wasn't because of paimon got stucked with aether amongst the crowds, paimon will help [y/n] beat that man!" paimon said.

"paimon, you can just fly to me." [y/n] blankly stated.

"oh.."

"just say you're a scaredy cat paimon." aether stuck out his tongue at her which she pouted at.

[y/n] snort.

"oh my, seems like you three are close." ningguang took notice of the three companions with a smile on her face. [y/n] awkwardly move out of aether's embrace.

"yep we're close!" paimon said.

"i see, it's been so long since i last seen you two, paimon and traveler. how was your journey?" ningguang ask as keqing also followed behind the lady, peeking her head out.

"well, as usual nothing much happened other than i'm still trying to find clues about my sister and meeting [y/n] back in monstadt." aether replied with a small smile on his face.

"that's good to know. so you're name is [y/n]? it's a pleasure to meet such an interesting lady like you." ningguang smile.

[y/n] almost hyperventilating but she hold herself back. "ah, thank you for the compliment lady ningguang! it's a pleasure to meet you too! i heard a lot about you so i'm really excited to meet you! ah.. it's a pity that we met during this type of incident."

"hm? right, such a pity. i'm sorry that you've came to liyue just to be met with this type of incident. if you'd like, i'd want to invite you for a meal as a repayment." ningguang offer and [y/n] look at her with wide eyes.

"what— no i mean like, it's okay lady ningguang! it's nothing, besides it's all settle now, isn't it? you don't have to!" the [h/c] girl shook her head aggressively. ningguang chuckle, "it's fine. i have a free time today because of this event. i'm also have taken interest in you, i hope you don't mind."

aether swear he almost saw [y/n] about to shit herself on the spot.

at the end, the girl could only admit defeat and accept the lady's offer with an embarrassed look.

"you don't have to be so embarrassed, besides aether and paimon are invited too." ningguang said and paimon clapped her hands. "free foods!"

keqing at the side giggle at paimon antic before stopped when she realized all the eyes are on her. she flusteredly cover her face.

"i-is there something on my face?" she stammer.

"eh there's nothing miss! i just find your laugh is cute!" [y/n] took the opportunity to talk to the purple girl who turned flustered at her compliment.

"it's not.." she trailed off.

"haha, i'm [y/n] by the way! nice to meet you?"

"i'm keqing." she introduced herself. [y/n]'s eyes brighten, "nice to meet you keqing!"

keqing felt relieved with [y/n]'s brightness. she felt such comfort from her.

while they were talking, a certain man was still in trouble as he keep his eyes on the pendant that was still in ningguang's hands.

"oh right, you want to buy this right? you can have it." ningguang hand back the pendant to [y/n] who accept it with a smile on her face.

"thank you lady ningguang!"

"mhm, my pleasure dear."

"fuck fuck omg omg i think i'm in love—" [y/n] hyperventilate in her mind. she held onto the pendant tightly as she feel back the familiarity.

as she wondered, she didn't realize the burning gaze the man had on her when suddenly the man burst out from the milellith grip. he get up, causing the milellith to caught off guard. the man immediately run towards [y/n] who was standing still, shock written all over her face when the man run up to her and knock her over.

the pendant in her hand was released into the air as [y/n] was knocked over. "ugh—!"

"[y/n]!" aether yelled out and immediately run up to her with paimon. the flying fairy has a worried look on her face.

ningguang's eyebrows are knitted together as she ordered the guards to seize the man.

"immediately seize him!"

the man, seeing all the milellith are coming after him, he immediately kneel over and pick up the pendant before running away.

[y/n]'s eyes widen. "n-no...i felt so much familiarity in that pendant...what if it has something to do with my past life? i need it!"

"the pendant—!" [y/n] yelled out of panic. aether, seeing her panicking over a pendant, he felt there must be something in the pendant that [y/n] want.

"ningguang, the pendant!" aether quickly warned the lady who nod at him, giving him a reassuring glance.

"seize him immediately and make sure he's caught with the pendant safely!" she ordered the guards who immediately chase after the man.

the man panicked as he tried to run faster but to his dismay, the milellith is guarding every single place in liyue that he has no place to run. he's doomed, even from the start.

he should have learned his lesson.

[ 🌱 ]

this one was a little rushed i'm sorry ☠️ this one is for the last week since i didn't update on the last weekend.

i was preparing for eid so i'm busy most of the times 😞

btw i got ayaka woohoo 💪🏻‼️ its on 82th pity i almost cried at least i dont lost 50/50 HAJAJA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 21
Hello, as the title explains, I'll be doing oneshots with the Genshin Impact characters! • Started: October 14th, 2020
53.5K 1.7K 19
༄༅ 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...
5.6K 141 40
Headcanons, oneshots, fanfics and drabbles of characters from Genshin Impact (could be x reader or ship!)
186K 9.6K 35
❝ 𝙄 𝙏𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎.❞ 〓 run. live another day and tell our story for it started and ended in tragedy. (伤) �...