Sairat - My version

sriraksha13 tarafından

my own version of Ghkkpm . As I m bored of current track. please support as it's my first ever scribbling. Daha Fazla

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Thank you - Note
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Thank you 😊
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Note
Part 80
Note

Part 55

1K 138 24
sriraksha13 tarafından

Happy Reading

__________________________________________

Shashwat and Navdeep goes to meet Sai and advises her to be strong and contact them at any situation...

Sai gets teary eyes and hugs them .

Usha calls her as it was getting late ...for bidai ...
And thanks shashwat and Navdeep for the care they show to Sai ..to which they just smile as says it because Sai deserve those things .

All go out Usha goes to make Sai ready .

Outside Pakhi was waiting to speak with virat but he was surrounded by anyone all the time .

Sunny(murmurs): kahan virat apni pyaar se izhaar karna chahta tha ..aur ab kya hogaya ...

Pakhi hears this and thinks virat's wanted to confess his love for her ...and feels happy and gets teary eyes .

Virat was alone in a corner now ..which pakhi sees this and thinks to talk to him and steps towards him .

But stops as she sees Shashwat and Navdeep heading towards virat .

Pakhi(in mind): ye dono virat ke dost hai ...par ye toh Sai se baat kar rahte thodi der pehle .
Akhir ye Sai hai kon jo ek hi din mein virat ke aur use doston ke kareeb hogai ...kya virat bhi uske kareeb hojaiga ?..and lone tear falls

shashwat and Navdeep come to him... To give nek as they decide to give something .

Navdeep still had stern and rude face .

Virat sees them and ask to Navdeep...
Ab kaisa hai tu ...aur(wanted clear the air as knew Navdeep intention ..and anger)

Navdeep: bilkul thik ..itna ki ..tere haddiyan bhi thod sakta hu ...(said in warning tone).

Virat was startled with tone and talk

Shashwat rubs his back to make him calm ... Navdeep sees this and cools bit .

Navdeep: bhale hi mein tere bare mein sab janta hu virat ...lekin ek baat tu bhi janta hai ...ki Sai ko apni behen manta hu ...so you better be careful.

Shashwat: Haan Bhai is baat pe mein bhi issi ke (Navdeep) ke side hu ...

Virat was like what did I do ?

Navdeep: agar usse chot pauchana ke bare mein socha ..ya Teri wajah se uske ankhonme aasu aaye na ...toh tere gaal

Shashwat: aur humare haath (and shows his arms ).

Virat smiles for this .and says ek hi baat kitni baar bolega .....aur i m sure isne(shashwat) sab bata diya hoga ...
So phir bhi ye damki !?

Navdeep and shashwat look each other.

Virat continues anyways ..i m glad ki humare liye tum log ho ....and comes forward to hug this ...

Navdeep didn't wanted but he knew virat so they had a group hug in tears .

Usha comes with Sai and calls them bidai rasam

They broke the hug ..and wipes there tears...and gives the nek ..which virat took reculantly

Navdeep: jo bhi ho ...kuch bhi zaroorat pade na ..call karna ...sambalna usko ..aur khud bhi ...janta hu tujhe ....par usse bhi Jan Gaya hu ...aur agar help manoge ...chote nahi hoge ....

Shashwat and virat smiles and Navdeep talked caring .

Virat nods and they leave from there .

Virat ask Usha also to join with them where would she go

To which Usha replies that she will stay hear only ....but virat ask her accompany them as sai would feel good ...and feel comfortable

Hearing this Sai sees him as he wants her to feel comfortable ..and sees his care .
But doesn't say anything.

Rituals start ..and sai was remember the time spent all with her aaba ...and cries .

Virat sees this and just supporting her while keeping steps .

Pakhi sees this and gets hurt

Pakhi(in mind): kaise virat ...kaise ..ek din woh tumari itni khaas bangai ..aur uske aage mein aur meri dard tujhe Nazar nahi aara ...
Tum toh meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rahe ho ....na hi tume meri takleef mehsoos hora hai ...and cries.

Sunny calls her to sit in the car .
She wipes her tears and goes ..

Virat and sai bids bye to all .
And Navdeep and shashwat gestures them to take care .

Virat said he sai and usha will come in a car and others will come in other car .

To which Mohit and sunny objected saying it's not good
So sunny will driver 1 car where virat and sai can be 1 car and he, Karishma Usha and pakhi will in a car .
To virat agreed .

All seated in the car .
Virat was moving towards the front car ...pakhi was constantly watching him...
He didn't even turned to her ..which hurted her more .

Virat opened the car door for Sai ...she saw him ...and was feeling good that he taking care of her ...and she sat ..

Seeing this shashwat and Navdeep came to the other side and opened the door for him.

Shashwat: ab toh zimmedari bhi hai ....le maze and smiles at him to which virat also smiled .

He sat in the car .

Shashwat took some money and asked Navdeep same ...to which he gave .

Shashwat did nazar with the money from the window and did for sunny too
Saying they do these in their family ...and gave to the band trop people .

And asked sunny to just keep the car in clutch ...
He signalled Navdeep ...to which he nodded and both came back of the car and pushed it ..
Sunny and virat understood ...
sunny was sad ...but virat had smile that they are doing such thing .

Mohit from there car : dost ho toh aise ...and smiles

Usha also smiles for it
Mohit(to Karishma): ab nahi bologe daado Sutto !?

Karishma: hmmm virat dada hai hi ache ...toh unki zindagi ache logon ka hona toh banta hai ...(eyeing pakhi from corner of the eyes)
Kuch bhi kaho ...Sai bhabhi hai badi Sundar aur pyaari ....ek dum daado Sutto

Mohit and Usha smiles at her
Were pakhi was jealous ...and says to Mohit to start as they are getting late .

Mohit: ji

Firstly virat car went ..followed by Mohit ..

All the while Sai saw crying silently.
Virat was feeling sad ..to see her like this .
He was about to keep his hand on her hand ...sunny passed a spread breaker ...to due which car got stopped... suddenly and sai was about to get hurt
..but virat holds and prevent her from getting hurt .

Sunny sees this and says sorry .
Virat: koi nahi dyaan se chalana ..agar dikhat hori hai ..toh mein chalaun?

Sunny: nahi mein chalata hu ..and...continued

They reached Nagpur ...and parallel sonali called...Karishma to know where they are to which Karishma replied that are reaching in another 15mins .

All was happy that virat is coming back .
Bhavani asked Ashwini to get ready with aarti thaal.
Ashwini went happily

At Chavan Niwas
Hearing the car sound all came out with a smiling face and Ashwini came with aarti thaal and many emotions in her to see her son after all the bad things going on .

Virat got down and came to other side of car to help Sai .
Seeing this initially all was puzzled why virat is moving other side .

When Sai got down ..all were like who is girl ..and lady next to her

But they were happy seeing virat so ignored them.

Bhavani: virat ...aao beta ...aur ye ladki kon hai ?aur ye toh Usha ji hai na ?

Virat: Haan kaku ..ye Sai hai ... joshi sir ki beti

Bhavani: oh ..toh yeh hai ..beti sundar hai ..

Sonali: ho na vahini ...lekin iske baba ne bataya ki iski shaadi nahi hui hai ...par isse dekh kar lag raha hai ki ye nayi naveli dulhan hai ..

Now all look at suspiciously at her ..to which Sai gets discomfort.

Sonali continues: haila ...teri kidnap hua tha na ...Kai usne tume zabardasti shaadi toh nahi kiya ?

Hearing this Sai remembers all things happened...and closes her eyes to it

Virat: nahi ...Sai ki shaadi usse nahi hui .

Bhavani: toh phir Kahan hai iska pati .
Aur kon hai .

Virat: mein hu Sai ka pati ....maine Sai se shaadi kiya hai

Hearing this thaal slips from bhavani hand ...due to shock ...and all others get shock .

Bhavani laughs : tu apni kaku ke saath mazak kar raha hai na ...woh kya hai ...prank ..prank kar raha  hai ...Kai virat tu bhi Mohit ki tarah natak karta hai ..and smiles

Mohit: dada ne sach mein inse shaadi ki hai .(in a loud voice)

Ninad: virat kya Mohit sach bol raha hai !?

Virat: Haan baba ...maine Sai se shaadi kiya hai ...

All got super shocked .

Omkar: par kyu ...aise kya nobat aagi ki tujhe shaadi karni padi .
Aur iske baba kahan hai

Sai was in tears and it was flowing

Virat: mujhe bachane keliye unhone apni jaan dedi .

Hearing this all got shocked .

Virat: agar mein apke saamne zinda kada hu ..toh unki wajah ..aur unke zindagi cheen ke apne saaze le raha hu .

Sai was weeping silently

All got softened ...
Bhavani: lekin ye shaadi kyu

Virat: kaku ...unhone ..jaate jaate mujhse kaha ki mein Sai ke zimmedari lu ....aur Sai aisi halat nahi hai ...mein usse akele chodta (eyeing her )

Bhavani: toh kya shaadi ke bina bhi hum karte ..isse kuch paise dete ...

Hearing this Sai got hurt ...they valued her father life for some money .

Virat: kya meri jaan kuch paise se tol sakte hai kya kaku (asked being hurt)

Omkar: nahi virat ....lekin agar tu koi bhi anjaan ladki ko kaise shaadi karsakta hai ....kya tujhe ye sab karte waqt ...humne puch tha dur batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha .

Ninad: aur nahi toh kya ...virat Tera baba Zinda hai ..tujhe har takleef se ya raha dikhata mein ....mujhse ek baar puchta

Virat: maine apse pucha tha baba ...apko call Kiya tha maine

Then ninad remembers this
Bhavani: ninad ..tu janta tha ...?

Ninad: nahi vahini ..(to virat) mujhe nahi pata tha ..ki tum iske liye sala manrahe ho ...agar mujhe zarasa andaza hota ..toh mein tujhe karne hi nahi deta .

Virat: baba ..ap...

Bhavani interrupts

Bhavani: bass!!!
Bahut hua behas .....
Ye ladki iss ghar ki bahu nahi bansakti

(All got shocked)

Mein Bhavani Nagesh Chavan...swargiya Nagesh Chavan ki patni iss shaadi ko nahi manti  .

___________________________________________
End of part 55

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.1K 1.2K 10
🦋❤️
8.9K 801 14
Kehte hai khuda ne Is jaha mein sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya Har kisi ke liye ... Tera milna hai us rab ka ishara Maano mujh ko banaya...
81.6K 6.2K 31
read the introduction !!!