Part 55

Happy Reading

__________________________________________

Shashwat and Navdeep goes to meet Sai and advises her to be strong and contact them at any situation...

Sai gets teary eyes and hugs them .

Usha calls her as it was getting late ...for bidai ...
And thanks shashwat and Navdeep for the care they show to Sai ..to which they just smile as says it because Sai deserve those things .

All go out Usha goes to make Sai ready .

Outside Pakhi was waiting to speak with virat but he was surrounded by anyone all the time .

Sunny(murmurs): kahan virat apni pyaar se izhaar karna chahta tha ..aur ab kya hogaya ...

Pakhi hears this and thinks virat's wanted to confess his love for her ...and feels happy and gets teary eyes .

Virat was alone in a corner now ..which pakhi sees this and thinks to talk to him and steps towards him .

But stops as she sees Shashwat and Navdeep heading towards virat .

Pakhi(in mind): ye dono virat ke dost hai ...par ye toh Sai se baat kar rahte thodi der pehle .
Akhir ye Sai hai kon jo ek hi din mein virat ke aur use doston ke kareeb hogai ...kya virat bhi uske kareeb hojaiga ?..and lone tear falls

shashwat and Navdeep come to him... To give nek as they decide to give something .

Navdeep still had stern and rude face .

Virat sees them and ask to Navdeep...
Ab kaisa hai tu ...aur(wanted clear the air as knew Navdeep intention ..and anger)

Navdeep: bilkul thik ..itna ki ..tere haddiyan bhi thod sakta hu ...(said in warning tone).

Virat was startled with tone and talk

Shashwat rubs his back to make him calm ... Navdeep sees this and cools bit .

Navdeep: bhale hi mein tere bare mein sab janta hu virat ...lekin ek baat tu bhi janta hai ...ki Sai ko apni behen manta hu ...so you better be careful.

Shashwat: Haan Bhai is baat pe mein bhi issi ke (Navdeep) ke side hu ...

Virat was like what did I do ?

Navdeep: agar usse chot pauchana ke bare mein socha ..ya Teri wajah se uske ankhonme aasu aaye na ...toh tere gaal

Shashwat: aur humare haath (and shows his arms ).

Virat smiles for this .and says ek hi baat kitni baar bolega .....aur i m sure isne(shashwat) sab bata diya hoga ...
So phir bhi ye damki !?

Navdeep and shashwat look each other.

Virat continues anyways ..i m glad ki humare liye tum log ho ....and comes forward to hug this ...

Navdeep didn't wanted but he knew virat so they had a group hug in tears .

Usha comes with Sai and calls them bidai rasam

They broke the hug ..and wipes there tears...and gives the nek ..which virat took reculantly

Navdeep: jo bhi ho ...kuch bhi zaroorat pade na ..call karna ...sambalna usko ..aur khud bhi ...janta hu tujhe ....par usse bhi Jan Gaya hu ...aur agar help manoge ...chote nahi hoge ....

Shashwat and virat smiles and Navdeep talked caring .

Virat nods and they leave from there .

Virat ask Usha also to join with them where would she go