Part 45

Happy Reading

___________________________________________

Sai suggested to move back to Delhi itself .
But kamal said we can move to nagpur .
Hearing this Sai didn't object as she just wanted move from gadchiroli as soon as possible.

Next day Kamal took off and at home they were busy in packing the things .

In Nagpur .
Samrat calls to his senior and ask him make him join the force ...to which they were initially denied but samrat said i have some personal reasons and requested and they granted .
Samrat(in mind) ab mein dur honga toh virat aur patralekha paas ayenge ...i m sorry aai ...mein apko dukh de raha hu ...par mein selfish nahi hosakta ...mein apne Shiva ko dard mein akele nahi rehnedunga ..lekin mein tume iss baat keliye kabhi maaf nahi karunga virat ..bale hai ab mein yahaan se dur Jaa Raha hu .  Lekin ek din hum zaroor thakarenge ...aur uss din mein tumse hamesha hamesha keliye iss jeeva -shiva ki jodi ko aur hamari rishte ko khatam karunga .
Samrat leaving and everything is same .
And pakhi getting hint of samrat knowing the virat and her relationship.

Post his departure she called to virat  virat picked and said he is busy and would call later and disconnected without even listening to her .

Pakhi started crying: kyu virat kyu kar rahe ho aisa ...mein bahut akeli hogai hu virat ...tumare lawa mein kisi aur ke baremein kaise Sochu....and cries in her room...iss ghar mein tumare liye aayi hu...lekin tum ..mujhe tumari zaroorat hai virat and cries
Unknown to her Karishma heard and felt suspicious.

In Gadchiroli

Virat could neither stop them nor request...he was feeling helpless to see his love going away from him.

His anger grew more as he is thinking that reason is only because of jagtap ..if he wasn't there then things would be in a different place now .

Virat didn't knew that they are shifting to Nagpur ..so he was sad.

Whole day virat was just tracing jagtap to know his whereabouts.

At Nagpur
Later in Chavan Niwas
Karishma was telling what she heard from pakhi to Mohit and Ashwini came to know the same .
And started behaving coldly with her for messing Samrat life .

At Gadchiroli

Next day virat got letter for his transfer to Nagpur and he should report to his duty in Nagpur in a 7 days .
He was feeling very much angry .
And it's a very short time and still they are tracing jagtap.
And tomorrow is kamal last day at work .
He wanted to put end to  jagtap chapter before there leave gadchiroli ...and now it getting difficult for him also .

He was getting angry and was pacing to and fro in his cabin holding the letter .

Kamal enters his cabin with smile and sees him worried and gets concerned .

Kamal: virat sir !?

Virat turns and sees him and gets concerned and says
Sir ap yahan !? ..apki tabiyat kaisi hai ..ap yahan aane ki takleef kyu ki ..mujhe call kardiya hota ...
Ap baitiye and makes him sit

Kamal smiles seeing his care and takes the seat .
Kamal: hum yodha hai sir ..hume logon ki suraksha ka khyal hona chahiye sabse pehle .

Virat smiles and says: sir ap jaisa koi nahi ...par ap kyu aaye ..rest karna chahiye tha .

Kamal: Haan par kal mera akhir din hai na so maine soch sab kuch clear karundu ..taki kuch rehna jaiye ..

Virat gets sad hearing the same .
Virat: apki mentoring aur apki direction ko bahut Miss karunga sir .