Part 46

Happy Reading

___________________________________________

In Gadchiroli

At aafternoon Kamal  asked virat to come for dinner ...virat denied initially but later agreed to come ...Kamal said they would leave to home together
That day they got to know jagtaps whereabouts and his activities ...
Almost they set a trap to catch him.

After sometime kamal suggest to leave virat also thought to leave to his house to change and then leave to Kamal house .
Just then kamal said he would return in 5mins in meantime he can get fresh and come .

At Virat's house .
He got fresh and changed into normal  clothes .He was wearing his shoes ...just then he remembers that Pakhi called him ..to which he couldn't call back ..so he thought to speak with her .

He dials samrat call first ..but the call wasn't connecting ...then he dials to pakhi .

At Nagpur
Pakhi was sitting in her room thinking what to do now ...and was weeping silently and just then her phone rings .

She sees the caller id and gets excited that it's was Virat call .

In happy tone
Pakhi: virat

Virat: hi pakhi ....sorry Maine samrat ko call kiya..par uska phone laga nahi ...aur tume i mean aapne bhi call Kiya thana ..
Sorry mein busy tha kaam mein ...bolo i mean boliye  kya kaam tha .

She cries hearing his unusual or uneffected talks .

Hearing her cries virat get concerned.

Virat : tum...i mean aap ro kyu Rahi hai ...is all fine ..ap adjust nahi kar pa rahe ho ...kisi ne kuch bola kya ?

And pakhi was still crying keeping hand on her mouth

Virat: actually maine baat karna chahra tha shaadi se pehle par kabhi mouka nahi mila ...

Hearing this pakhi gets hope

Pakhi: sach me tum mujhse baat karna chahte the !?

Virat: Haan ...par kabhi time hi nahi Mila ...aur phir socha ki tum ...i mean ap humare ghar hi aare hai toh ..

Pakhi: virat...i need you (and cries)

Virat: pakhi ?got shocked initially but he got concerned hearing her cries
Pehle tum Rona band karo ...aur bato ki baat kya hai ...aur samrat kaha hai

Pakhi: samrat yahan nahi hai ...

Virat: nahi hai .. matlab..

Pakhi: woh shaadi ke alage din usse duty join karne keliye call aya ...aur aaj ...

Virat gets shocked and says aaj !? Aaj kya

Pakhi: Brigadier sood ka call aya tha aaj aur kaha ki ..samrat is missing in the action...

Virat: what !?

While he is speaking ...vittal men throwed the smoke bombs and within few second or a minute whole house got Fogg and smoke ..and virat couldn't breathe further and fell unconscious..
And pakhi kept on calling his name and call got disconnected.

Just then Kamal comes and sees the constable conscious outside and sees some smoke by window.

He and driver ran into and save virat .
Virat was in semi-conscious state.
They bought him to Kamal house .

As they were entering Sai saw and ran to them and offered help to take virat to room by holding him through sideways .

And asked what happened to Kamal.
To which kamal explained that someone had threw smoke bombs.