Celestial Might

By cfitz43

What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 34

1.1K 47 2
By cfitz43

Lucy's POV

The destruction of the Tataros's guild was a lot bigger than I thought it would be but thankfully we still kept the destruction to the clearing.
"We know what we have to do, spread out and find your intended targets and keep in contact with us at all times" Makarov said.
"What the fuck just happened" I heard and I turned to see one of the biggest threats emerging from the wreckage.
"Natsu, Cobra" I called.
"On it babe, let's go Cubelios let's get this guy away so we can deal with him" Cobra grinned as he turned and kissed my cheek.
"Let's go happy, can't leave Cobra and Cubelios by themselves. See you soon Luce," Natsu grinned as he kissed my forehead before they took off.
"Hey! What!" Jackal yelped as Cubelios grabbed him with her tail and continued to fly with Cobra on her back.
"Good, having Jackal around a lot of people is bad news. Loke, Sagittarius and Virgo, let's go" I said as I traced the three keys and they glowed golden before the three spirits appeared.
"At your side Lady Lucy" Sagittarius said while bowing.
"Punishment Princess?" Virgo questioned.
"At your side forever my darling" Loke smiled as he put his arm around my waist.
"Stardress: Taurus. Now then let's get going" I said as I got my whip off my waist.
"Now let's find Mard Geer" I smiled and they nodded.

Third POV

"What the fuck is going on?!" Jackal yelled as Cubelios dropped him on the ground.
"Sorry to tell you this but we are the ones that are going to be versing you, hope you aren't disappointed" Cobra said as I got off Cubelios. The large purple snake was going to be staying at a distance until she was needed.
"Oi Cobra, don't forget what Luce said," Natsu warned.
"I know I already have a bit of my magic protecting my ears so his explosions won't hurt them but I can still heal. Glad that Lulu showed me how to do that" Cobra said.
"So you think that you can actually beat me? You two lame mages?" Jackal smirked as he caused an explosion by touching the rubble around him.
"We know you can beat you, so bring it on," Natsu said as flames started to coat his hands.
"I can already hear all of your movements so feel free to give in any moment now" Cobra said as red scales started to coat his hands as poison started to ooze off them.

"We have to find Lammy, right? The bunny looking girl right?" Millianna questioned.
"Yeah but that one isn't the one we are looking for. That looks like Ezel" Lisanna said while they hid behind a piece of rubble.
"How do I work this again?" Sherry questioned while pressing the button on the ear piece.
"We can hear you Sherry, just keep holding the button on the ear piece" Master Bob said.
"Okay, we are near Ezel so did you want to tell Lily, Freed and Bixlow this way?" Lisanna explained.
"They are on the way, avoid interacting with Ezel and continue to search for Lammy" Master Bob instructed.
"Let's go" Millianna said and they nodded. They walked around the wreckage a little more trying to find Lammy before they decided to stop for a small break.
"Lookie what we have here" a voice said and they turned to see just who they were looking for.
"Looks like we don't have to keep looking," Lisanna said as she used her cat-take over.
"Seems our target came to us and there is plenty of rubble around here for my lovely dolls" Shelly beamed as she started to create a doll.
"Remember what Lucy said, she is a slippery one so I'll make sure to tie her up kitten" Millianna said as she started to summon her kitten rope.

"Take another left and he should be right in front of you" Master Bob said into Lily, Freed and Bixlow's earpieces.
"We see him, thank you for the directions" Freed said as he pulled out his sword. Lily took his large form and also took his sword off his back while Bixlow had his dolls around him.
"Remember the training that we did tougher along with Lucy-sama's advice," Freed said.
"If she heard you call her sama she would not be happy" Lily said.
"The main thing to remember is that if I take my visor off you should look away" Bixlow said and his babies repeated the word away.
"Come out, I know you are there, there is no point hiding" Ezel said and the three of them showed themselves.
"We weren't trying to hide," Lily said before they nodded to each other.

"I have already guessed that you wizards must be behind this whole thing. But are you truly stupid enough to attack us, we are-" Torafuzar started.
"Demons of Zeref with curse power instead of Magic, we already know" Gajeel said, one of his arms already in the shape of a steel saw.
"We wouldn't be attacking if we didn't have a plan, we already know what your abilities are and that is why we split up" Levy said, her hand in front of her ready to unleash her solid script.
"I would not get cocky wizards" Torafuzar sneered.
"We aren't getting cocky, with Lucy on our side and the information that she told us we have nothing to fear" Gajeel said.
"Lulu is the best and we aren't going to continue to let you guys stress her out when she already has enough stress to deal with," Levy said with a glare. She wasn't about to let Lucy down by not being able to stand against Torafuzar and assist Gajeel. They had been chosen for this fight and they weren't going to let Lucy down.

"Are you ready for this Richard?" Racer asked as he spotted Franmalth.
"Well he isn't all that hard to tell apart from the others, oh yeah" Richard said as they looked at the demon.
"We have to be careful, we don't know all the people that he can change into but we do know he can turn into Hades" Racer said.
"Let's get going then, oh yeah" Richard said.
"You go ahead so that you can reach him before I use my magic" Racer said and Richard nodded. He started to head towards Franmalth while Racer pulled down his goggles. They were determined to defeat Franmalth if it took even so much as a small bit of Lucy's stress they would do anything. After all, even after they had attacked her guild Lucy had still stuck her neck out for them and got them out of jail. They owed everything to Lucy so they would do anything for her.

Juvia, Meredy, Angel, Gray, Lyon and Ultear were going through the wreckage together and they were lucky they were when they came across Keyes and Silver together.
"Well, well now isn't this a surprise. It seems like you manage to get the drop on us" Silver smirked while looking at Gray.
"Don't bother trying to get to me Dad, we already know everything about you guys. When Lu does her research she does it thoroughly" Gray said.
"It seems we have underestimated the wizards," Keyes said.
"Yes you have and it seems you haven't finished underestimating us yet" Angel said as she got some coins out ready to summon angels to help her, her aim was to summon Raphael but she had other angels ready as well.
"See the thing is that you have upset Gray and that isn't something that we take lightly" Lyon glared, frost coming off his hands already and he had no shirt on. When he had heard Lucy tell them that Silver was Gray's father that had been brought back from the dead he was ready to rip Keyes apart but instead he had been assigned to help Gray deal with Silver. He understood why Lucy had done it and he agreed with her choice but he was still pissed that his little brother was hurting.
"But that isn't your worst crime," Ultear said with a glare.
"Your worst crime is making Lucy hurt, not even the gods have dared to do that" Juvia glared, water already appearing and from the rumbling of the sky, rain wasn't far off.
"We will make you pay for daring to make a single worry cross Lucy's mind" Meredy said, a bracelet appearing on her, Juvia and Angel's wrists.
"Sorry Dad, but I found a family that loves me like you and Mum did. I even found a woman that I love and I would love for you to meet her but I can't let you get in our way so I guess you're just going to have to test my strength and see how much I have grown so you can tell Mum about it" Gray said, stripping his shirt off. His necklace glinted in the sunlight which grounded him since Lucy was wearing the same necklace as he was. There was no way he was going to lose when he knew that Lucy was watching over him in her own way.

"This is Sting here, Jiemma has been located but we just saw Kyoka leave here going to the west" Sting said as he looked at his past guild master.
"I have Erza, Kagura and Jellal on their way to confront her so worry about the opponent in front of you" Makarov said.
"Ready for this Rogue?" Sting asked.
"Remember you two, stay out of sight until we signal you or we look like we are in trouble" Rogue said looking at Frosch and Lector.
"Okay" Lector said.
"Rogue," Frosch said, looking at their best friend.
"Don't worry everything is going to be fine" Rogue smiled slightly before turning to Sting and nodding.
"Let's get this over with," Sting said as they walked towards Jiemma.
"Sting and Rogue" Jiemma sneered as he spotted the two dragon slayers.
"Let's get this underway already. We have to help the others out after this," Sting said as he stretched.
"We will not allow you to continue Jiemma," Rogue said.
"After all I have done for you as your guild master this is how you repay me?" Jiemma growled.
"You are not guild master anymore, that title belongs to me and I won't let you continue to try and hurt my guild members along with Fairy tail" Sting sneered as he activated his dragon force making holy light come off him.
"You once tried to hurt Lucy and at that time it wasn't safe for us to try and help her but this time we are able to help. We aren't going to allow you to hurt her anymore" Rogue glared as he activated his dragon force.
"So this is all because of that blonde fairy, I should have killed her when I had the chance," Jiemma said. If he had seen the darkening of the dragon slayers he would have realised what a mistake he had made.

"Master, are we getting close?" Jellal asked before he ducked, taking Kagura and Erza down with him as a whip went over their heads, just missing them.
"Seems that the pathetic wizards decided to come to us. This makes things a lot easier" Kagura grinned as she looked at the three of them.
"So this is the demon that we will be battling" Kagura said, her hands on her sword but she was ready to use her gravity magic if she had to.
"Yes it seems that it is, we will make sure to defeat her here so that she doesn't get in Lucy's way" Erza said as she changed her armor and swords.
"Remember the information that Lucy gave us but keep your eyes open for anything new and communicate it to the rest of us" Jellal said before a yellow light appeared around him showing he was starting to use his magic. Nothing would stop them from winning this battle, not even death.

"So you must be Seliah" Evergreen said as they faced the demon in front of her that had a book open.
"We have to be careful, Lucy told us what her abilities are but that doesn't stop her from using them or learning something new" Mira said, starting with her normal she devil take out until they knew the power level of Seliah.
"Don't worry, I have your back like a real man" Elfman said, using his lizard take over.
"Libra, I am counting on your help" Yukino said and her spirit nodded, getting ready to use her magic.
"Let's get started, Fairy gun" Evergreen said as she had wings on her back and unleashed the first attack.

"So this is where you have been hiding? No matter how much you try to hide I will find your parfum" Ichiya said as he, Hibiki, Eve and Ren found Crawford, the former council member.
"What? First we crash and now this" He glared.
"We already know about your plan to unleash face but as we speak our friends and other guilds are destroying face so I suggest you just give up" Hibiki said.
"And if you don't then I guess we'll just have to fight," Ren said.
"Betraying the council is something you are going to regret especially when it also means going against Lucy as well" Eve said.

"I'm getting tired and tired of walking around. When are we going to come across this guy?" Olga grunted.
"I've got the way we have come memorised so we don't have to worry about getting lost but this place is vast" Rufus sighed.
"No kidding, I can't even see anyone else around," Chelia said.
"I hope everyone is okay," Wendy worried.
"I'm sure they are fine squirt after all it was Lucy who made these plans and we also have the rest of the guilds who aren't taking care of Face dealing with Tartaros's foot soldiers" Laxus said. He quickly moved and put up a barrier of lightning when he heard a sound with turned out to be an attack.
"Whoosh" Tempester said and this time it was Olga that stopped the attack.
"Looks like the walking is over, time to deal with this guy" Olga smirked.
"I've already boosted you guys, I'll try to help out as much as I can" Wendy said as they glowed.
"I'll stay with attacking from a distance for now until we can memorise his strength" Rufus said.
"Good idea but I'll be going for close combat since I'm really agile" Cheila said before rushing towards Tempester with Laxus and Olga one step behind her.

Lucy's POV

All around the ruins of the Tartaros guild people, my friends, family and loved ones, were starting to do battle against those that I had matched them up with. But I didn't have time to think about that as I stared at Mard Geer who was in front of me. He didn't have a single speck of dirt on him nor was a hair of place but the worst part was that small smile on his face.
"Lucy Heartfielia, you must be the one that planned this whole thing and brought our guild down. I had hoped that we would have dealt with you before we got to this stage but it seems you are harder to kill than I thought" Mard Geer said, in his hands was the book of E.N.D.
"Mard Geer, it would be better for all of us if you just gave in. As we speak my friends are taking down your members one by one" I said, my spirits were ready to battle but were waiting for me.
"Oh? It seems you've paired them well but you forget that my members are a lot stronger than yours, what are you going to do when your friends are defeated and killed? Will you run to their sides?" Mard Geer questioned.
"I don't need to be by their sides because I have faith and trust that they will win. Just as they have faith and trust in me, that I will win" I said while looking at him. If he thought that I was going to back down when he brought that up he was wrong, this fight had only just begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.5K 25
It's been 3 months since Lisanna came back . 3 months since Lucy has been ignored . The only ones that didn't ignore her were Wendy, Cana, Levy, Carl...
43.5K 1.4K 10
{Fairy Tail Fanfic} After Tartaros is defeated, Natsu and Happy disappear, leaving Lucy a note. To make things worse, Fairy Tail disbands and the mem...
55.9K 1.3K 23
When Lisanna first rejoined Fairy Tail after she was thought dead most people ignored Lucy but that was okay because she still had team Natsu and her...
13.2K 344 22
A year after the battle with Tartarus, the famous mage guild Fairy Tail disbanded. Now, Lucy Heartfilia has joined a new guild, but nothing like Fair...