remember me? (union academy x...

By dabi-blueflames24

bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help hi... More

bio
prologue part 1
prologue part 2
aftermath and anguish
prologue (finale): introductions
chapter 1: the chase
bio 2
chapter 2: home life
chapter 2.5: out with the old..
chapter 3: in with the new..
chapter 4: home again
chapter 5: devil pests
chapter 7: an unexpected reunion
chapter 8: civil war
omni verse arc
chapter 9: saddening revelation (short)
chapter 10: ALL OUT WAR
epilogue: forgiveness?
volume 2 teaser trailer

chapter 6: preparations and regret

3.2K 52 9
By dabi-blueflames24

- no ones POV -

Location: union academy

It has been a week wince rias and her team where sent back to union in critical condition. And union has been training all week to finally take down y/n and his friends.

Katsuki bakugou was walking through the hallways of union, but he didn't have his usual angry expression or cocky smirk, he actually seemed to have a look of regret and sadness.

Katsuki: *sigh* God dammit.....what have I done..?

He's been asking himself that question all week, surprisingly out of all the bullies in union, he's the one who regrets his actions he most.

All he wanted to do is to become a hero, bit he let his own power corrupt him and turn him into the complete opposite now he doesn't know what to do..

He looks into the combat classroom to see the pyrrha and cardin training, and rest of y/ns bullies were sat down taking notes.

Teachers where in the stands on the other side of the hall, even the headmasters where attending.

Yang notices bakugous arrival and smirks.

Yang: heh, yo bakubro! I'll take you on next round!

She said confidently as she pounds her fists together while smirking, but bakugou didn't even look at her, he just went down to his seat and sat silently.

Weiss: huh? What's his problem?

Akeno and rias both noticed bakugous sudden change of attitude and they begin to mutter amongst themselves.

Akeno: hey president, what's up with bakugou?

Rias: I dunno, but if HE'S quiet, then we know somethings up..

They all turn to see pyhrra and cardin as they continued sparring.

Cardin attempts to swing his Mace at pyrrha but is unsuccessful at hitting her because she ducks under and backflips, kicking cardin in the chin.

Cardin: gah!!

Pyrrha follows up with her shield and bashes it into cardin stomach, and uppercutting him, the impact being so great that it sent him flying into the roof.

Glynda: match! Pyrrha nikos is the winner!

Issei: hell yeah! I knew that hottie would win!

He said as he gained a perverted look while looking at pyrrha.

Pyrrha: shut up pervert..

She said frustrated, as she took a seat far away from issei.

Issei: aw man..heh she'll be in my harem some day..right ddraig?

Ddraig: don't talk to me..

Glynda: the next round will begin shortly! Is there any volunteers?

Kiba then stands up and arms himself with his sword.

Kiba: I don't mind going up miss, it feels like its been a while since I last practiced, is it alright with you too president?

Rias: of course kiba, go right ahead.

Akeno smiled at her response and walked up to the fighting stand, awaiting his opponent.

Glynda turns to the rest of the students.

Glynda: is there anyone who would like to go against Mr.yuuto?

A bunch of students put their hands in the air, glynda was about to choose one but she then noticed bakugou looking down in his seat.

Glynda: Mr bakugou! You will face off against kiba!

Bakugou just frowned and nodded in response, then he makes his way down to the fighting arena.

The headmasters were discussing amongst themselves.

Nezu: has anyone else noticed a distinct change of attitude from young bakugou this past week?

All might: yes, now that you mention it he hasn't been acting like himself at all..

ironwood: maybe he's just nervous for the upcoming battle, honestly I'm surprised no one else is, considering how powerful y/n has gotten.

All might: oh no, that's not it..bakugou has never been like this, even when he first encountered all for one, he still never showed fear, this..this is something else..

Sirzech: we should ask him later, anyways, let's just watch the match.

All: right.

Kiba and bakugou where standing in the centre of the field, kiba got into a fighting stance with his sword while smiling.

Kiba: let's have a good, fair fight, ey bakugou?

Katsuki:..........

Kiba: hm? Bakugou?-

Glynda: 3...2...1...BEGIN!!

kiba wastes no time and lunges towards bakugou with his sword in hand, but...

Katsuki set off an enormous explosion and it sent kiba flying, and he crashed into a wall, breaking through it with such immense force, it knocked him unconscious..

Rias: w-what!?

Issei: how!?

Yang: Holy cow! That's some strengh!

The headmasters too where shocked by bakugous attack.

Sirzech: what on earth? He defeated my sisters Knight so quickly..

All might: young bakugou truly has improved, perhaps he was spending the time planning? That certainly isn't his style.

Ironwood: *mind* he would be a valuable asset to atlas, perhaps I can persuade him to join..?

Azazel: bit somethings clearly up with him, maybe we should chat with him later on?

Sirzech: yeah, sure.
_____________________________

MEANWHILE

Location: morgiana Mansion

Magi and y/n were standing in the front garden, magi was using her goddess abilities to bring life to the nearby dead flowers and y/n was watering them.

They walked out of the garden and stood by the houses gate.

Y/n: so, mom. Why did you bring me out here again? It wasn't just to water flowers was it?

Magi: (chuckles) , no y/n, there is a reason I wanted you to meet me here.

Y/n: oh? And whats that?

Magi: well there was someone I was hoping for you to meet.

Y/n: who is it? I hope it isn't a girl cuz I've got a thirsty ass harem in that house that will rip me limb from limb if they think I'm cheating!

Magi: oh no no, don't worry y/n, this person is very important for you to meet.

Y/n: why?

Magi: you'll see. Oh! There she is now!

She opens a portal, revealing a woman with dark blue hair and eyes who was wearing a red jacket and a black shirt and pants. And she also wore a necklace with a metal object looking like a cross.

???: whoa! I'm still not used to this whole teleportation stuff yet magi! Give me a Warning next time before you do that!

Magi: ehe..sorry about that misato..

Y/n: um, mom? Who is this?

Misato: what? You don't recognise me y/n? Although I wouldn't really blame ya, the last time you saw me was when you where a baby.

Magi: y/n..

Y/n: mom?

Magi: y/n, this is misato..she's.. your aunt..

Y/n:.................WHA-

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next chapter: an unexpected reunion!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 3.5K 51
Y/n L/n wasn't exactly treated well by all students and most of the teachers. They saw him as a weakling with no potential, Until one day he stopped...
30.5K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
22.5K 127 8
(Discontinued for personal reasons. Want to adopt this then feel free to take it) Sage Rose Pure-Yamamoto, Varu Yamamoto-Pure, and Sora Yamamoto-Pure...
27K 511 8
Y/N L/N, a forgotten nobody who just wants to spread joy but is completely ignored by all. His team, his family, his peers, his teachers, everyone se...