Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
โœจThe Dayโœจ
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

56. Knuckles

1.9K 89 8
By _yoonmiau_

I'm back beautiful people!

Missed me uh huh huh? 👀

Author's POV.

Time skip. (Coz I'm excited!)

It was almost midnight and Jimin was tired playing video games. He looked at the clock and let out a big yawn. He was hungry and also a bit angry on the fact that Yoongi was so bad with his anger and always misunderstood him.

Aish this guy.... He is still not home! Jimin thought as he stretched his arms.

"Hyung... Are you hungry?" Felix asked as he walked towards jimin in his pyjamas.

"Nah..." Jimin said. "Just tired..."

"But you haven't ate anything all day..."

"It's okay, lix." He gave a warm smile. "You can go have your food... I'm not hungry..."

"But I am."

Both Jimin and Felix looked towards the main door and there was Yoongi, standing looking like a perfect k-pop star that he is, with his same old swag face.

"Jimin let's have-" Yoongi spoke but before he could complete Jimin threw the remote control on the couch and walked upstairs to the bedroom. Yoongi's room.

Yoongi looked at Felix.

"You fucked up really well...." He placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder but removed it directly as he received a glare from yoongi. "Good luck." He Showed his thumb and left.

Yoongi sighed. He looked at his fist which was bleeding. Guess I'll have to treat this myself. With that he walked to his room.
"Jimin-"

"I don't wanna listen." And once again before he could open his mouth he was shut down.

"Babe..." Yoongi sighed. "What are you doing?"

"Don't talk to me!"

"Jimin-ah...." Yoongi walked towards him and hugged him from the back. "I'm sorry...." He said in a cute voice which almost melted Jimin but he shook off his softness.

"Get away from me." Jimin said.

"Jimin please listen to me!" Yoongi placed his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Will you get away, Min Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Baby...im sorry... I-" And once again he was stopped mid sentence as Jimin pushed him away and started packing his bag.
"What are you doing??? Why are you packing your bags??" Yoongi asked with a frown.

But Jimin didn't speak a word.

"Jimin-ah...." Yoongi took a deep breath. Of course he was annoyed from this behavior of Jimin but he didn't want to ruin the situation more. "I am sorry....I really am... I know i speak shit when I get angry but I never meant any of those...and that day you were angry too when you saw that rumour about me, right?"

Jimin didn't react he chained his bags and pulled them towards the door.
"Jimin stop." Yoongi pulled him back by his wrist. "I'm trying to tell you something why aren't you not listening!??!"

Jimin glared back at Yoongi pushed him on the bed. "Now you know how I feel!??" He said pointed at himself. "How I feel everytime you push me away without even listening to one single fucking word of mine!! "

"Baby..."

"Don't baby me, Min Yoongi! Do. Not. Baby me!!!" Jimin said with a lot of anger but still not loud.

"Jimin I'm sorry...." Yoongi held his hand which jimin tried to pull away but couldn't. "I'm really sorry for everything..... You know how protective I'm-"

"Over protective." Jimin corrected.

"I... I'm.. You know everything and don't I have the right to be a little upset... Huh?" He said with puppy eyes.

"I'm leaving to Busan." Jimin said pulling his hand away and turned to leave.

"I won't let you go!" Yoongi blocked his way. "You promised you'll never leave me." Yoongi was almost tearing up and Jimin laughed internally looking at his panicking boyfriend.
Yeah he was angry but he didn't plan on leaving. He was just trying to give Yoongi a taste of his own medicine.

And before Jimin could say anything else Yoongi grabbed his chin and pulled him into a kiss. It was just a second of their lips touching but the kiss broke as Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and twisted it making the boy yelp in pain.

"Baby!" Yoongi hissed in pain and that's when Jimin felt a semi sticky fluid on his palm.

"Yoongi..what did you..." Jimin turned the boy's hand to look at the knuckles. "Shit! Yoongi! Why is it bleeding?? Did I- no! It can't be-" Both the boys looked at the door as they heard knocking.

"Come in." Yoongi said still hissing lowly in pain.

"Sir..." It was Felix. "Hyunjin called..."

"And??" Jimin asked and Yoongi gulped.

"There's a problem."

~~

"Really Yoongi!!?" Jin glared at the boy.

"I never thought my father will use this issue to put me down." Yoongi said looking at his hand. Jimin was putting a few bandaids on his knuckles.

"And what about you Joon?? You talked to that mother fudger too, right?" Jin now glared at Joon.

"Well..." He gulped. "I didn't see it either....."

"You're both dumb!" Jin rolled his eyes.

"But hyung.... What did Chanyeol say?" Jimin asked and all the eyes glared at him. "No problem... I don't want to know.." Jimin gave a weak smile.

Jin sighed. "He held a press conference with a bleeding nose which was probably bleeding because your boyfriend punched him."

"Wow...." Jimin's eyes we're sparkling. "You punched him? For me?"

"Yes..." Both the boys smiled looking at each other.

"And this would have been actually really romantic... But please check this video!" Jin said and Felix handed him the tab directly.

The video plays and Chanyeol starts speaking....

"Greetings to all. I would have talked about our new products but as you can see I have a bleeding nose so I'm here to tell you about how this happened to me... But before that I would like to welcome a special guest here... Mr. Min."

The people claps and Mr. Min enters the screen. He bows looking at the camera and stand straight next to Chanyeol as he continues to speak.

"I know alot will hate me and a lot will say that I'm a liar but the truth is that.... I was punched by Min Yoongi."

The crowd gave questionable noises.

"Yes, Min Yoongi... I went on a meeting with him. At first he was all calm and cool. He even gave a good treatment but after I got into the elevator to leave a guy pushed me against it's wall and started to do dirty things to me....i was so disgusted but as the doors opened instead of helping me Min Yoongi punched me and when his father tried to stop him he even punched his own father. And now that I have done a little research I know that he reacted this way because that guy is his lover."

After saying this the press people went crazy. Mr. Min even showed his chin which had a light bruise on it. And the video ended there.

"Yoongi, I didn't do that.... He is- " Jimin said with a frown. And Yoongi directly pulled him into a hug.

"Shhh..." Yoongi placed a hand on his head. "I trust you...." I wish I have said this earlier...

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
503K 19.2K 47
[COMPLETED] A FETUS BOOK. CRINGE... "Koo... this isn't normal. We're best friends" "Then let's make this our normal" A story in which Jeongguk and Ta...
671K 39.6K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
318 2 17
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'HyunJin Who?' WAS CHANGED DUE TO THE FLOW OF STORY. _________________________ This story was originally Written on The App Call...