Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

half truth half lie..

458 18 6
By taeulvkim

Warning⚠️
Mature content ( smut) ahead, those  who are uncomfortable with these topic, can skip these chapter, nd those who are going to read, take some hobi water 💦💦
---------------------------------_____--------------

Ryan : words..i want words baby..

And the only thing that keeps clouding in czar's mind is, her obsession which is running through her veins while screaming.

Extinguish my eyes, I'll go on seeing you.
Seal my ears, I'll go on hearing you.
And without feet I can make my way to you,
without a mouth I can swear your name.

Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.

I have little left in myself -- I must have you.
The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish --
but it does not signify.
My very soul demands you:
it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its flame. Either I'll burn in you or you'll burn in me with your desire, as a result at the end of the story we'll be together, either you in me or me in you.

Unaware of her thoughts he leaned more towards her peaking her nose lovingly before Searching her eyes for the answer he is looking for.

Czarina : i promise, I'll never hurt any inocent person due to my rage.

As soon as she finished her words, Ryan smiled at her wholeheartedly he didn't find any lie behind her words, her words sounds like it's the only truth in these whole world, a truth wrapped in lie..

Ryan : thanks for trusting me.

He let his hands wrap around her nape..

Ryan : from here onwards I'll take the lead, let me treat you the way you deserve, with all the love and care, let me mould you in me, allow me to get mould in you. Let me love you the way no one has ever loved you. Will you let me..

His eyes twinkle with sincerity, Instead of answering, czar reached for him, putting her small, warm hand on the back of his neck, lifting her lips to his. Touching his lips with hers and they kissed, instinctively ryan eyes closed as he quickly respond to her sweet kiss, she sucked his bottom lips first lightly, then a little faster and soon her sucking became more urgently, her teeth graze over his lips, as soon as she opened her mouth to garsp, ryan slide his tongue in her mouth, taking the lead, his hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer as there body collides with each other, her hips tilted against his, her breasts against his chest, her whole body sending a message that was undeniable.

Ryan : Want to come up

he asked when they pulled away from each each other lips,to catch their breath, she looked up at the only stairs which leads to Ryan's bed, his room is small comfortable, as he didn't like to show off, as soon as her eyes landed on the stairs all the memories of their first kiss flashes in her mind, she remembers the way they literally eat each other while making out in the sofa. nd how she tease him on his bed, nd all the kisses they share flashes in her mind, after a long time she is going to be in complete physical relationship with someone, Letting him have his way with her, letting him touch nd devour each nd every inch of her body, but she is more than happy coz tht someone whome she is giving herself to is ryan, the one who love her with everything he has, with an soft smile in her lips she divert her gaze from the stairs to ryan.

Czarina : only if you'll take me there without breaking our kiss, as soon as our kiss broke we'll stop right at tht moment.

Ryan chuckled listening to her demand..

Ryan : demanding much aren't we baby.

He brushed his nose over hers.

Ryan : but I'll full fill all your demands.. your wish my command..

As soon as he finished his words, Without wasting a single second, she climbed into him and he took her lips in his, as they again started there kissing session. He spun around still holding her by her thighs as her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands securely wrapped around his neck, as he started to make his way towards the stairs without breaking their kiss, Her tongue fluttered against his, his one hand travel towards her nape, while supporting her body weight with his right hand and now his left hands were deep in the softness of her hair, and it was like time unspooled, carrying them right back to when they share there first kiss in these same room. He pulled her against him, thinking that he'd never get her close enough, that if he could fold her inside of him, like a mother tucking a baby into her coat, he'd do it. He'd keep her warm, he'd keep her safe, he'd keep her with him, always.

His hands keep Tugging her hair occasionally with a soft nd gentle tug, he led her to his bedroom, which looked like every room he'd ever lived in - a bed, a big glass window, from which you can clearly see the sunrise, and sunset there's a photo frame hanged on the wall just above his  bed. In which ryan is wearing a suit poseing for two different pose in a same photo. It looks like his replica in a different pose. But isn't it The magic of editing.

There's more photos like tht in the left side of the wall.

There are more photos in which ryan is alone, and for czar those photos are not edited, well thts what she believes as it is very normal nowadays to print tht kind of photos with the help of digital art, hence she never ask about it. Hence she is still unaware of reality, she didn't know that those photos are not edited but that's the reality, a reality which she is soon going to face, She nibbled at his chin, his ear, touching his face with her fingertips, sighing, whispering,

Czarina : You feel so good.

He gently pushed her into his bed still kissing her intensely hovering her, their kiss went on for minutes, until something struck her mind as she placed her hands over his chest and pushed him back breaking their kiss, Ryan looked at her while tilting his head with confusion, she propped herself onto her elbows, and asked.

Czarina : How long has it been? I mean You didn't bring anyone here when we started seeing each other right?

It comes more like an answer other than questions Nd ryan knew what she was asking, and what exactly her question means,  and it wasn't how long it had been since he brought anyone here, He thought back to his last hook up , if you could even call it that, ten minutes of undignified fumbling in the bathroom of a bar downtown.

Ryan : It's been a little while, from the day my eyes landed on you in the basketball court i haven't bring anyone here, nd i can swear upon my life for these "

He said with so much honesty tht there's no place for doubt. That girl - God, he wasn't even sure what her name was - had scribbled her phone number on his hand in eyeliner, if he remembered right, after neither one of them could find paper or a pen. The next time he saw her was after 2 days, when they'd met for drinks, ryan realised that they had absolutely nothing to say to each other and that, when he didn't have four beers inside him, she looked like an celebrity, with her narrow body and big boobs. Nevertheless she was hot with her perfect body proportions,

Not many of the college students had serious girlfriends. Hookups were more common, a night or a weekend with another girl who understood the deal, or a woman who'd attach herself to you at a meet, or in a bar. Or someone who will understand the meaning of .

"no relationship just hook up"

or should I say

"no strings attached".

Ryan remembered the time he'd spent with a girl whom he met months ago during his flight journey, just like him she is traveling in business class, after coming to these city, she was his first friend with benefits/hook up and also the longest one as compared to his previous hook up,

she was preparing to be an athlete, They hooked up for a few times maybe for 1 to 2 weeks, This was the longest time period ryan has ever been with any of his casual hook ups, after tht they parted there ways when they didn't feel any Spark, but now they are pretty good friends after they talk out about there conflicts over a drink, nd now everything is short out nd clear as water, now they are jst close friend without benifit jst friendship.

She was a beautiful girl but he never felt those sparks which he felt around czar, not even with any of his ex hook ups he never feel those sparks around anyone, only czar only she ignite those sparks in him, only her, he realized, now that he had her in his arms again, her lush curves and her soft skin, her beautiful hair, her beautiful scar. Now he understands why he didn't feel those sparks with anyone else, its coz they are not czarina, That was the problem with tht athelete. That was the problem with all of them. None of them were czar.

He came out of his own world when he felt her slip down the bed and lightly push him making him lay on the bed on his back, and with a blink of eye she completely changed there position, now she is hovering over him while looking at him like a predator licking her lips, where ryan is lying under him looking like a complete mess, she slowly undress herself, taking off her dress nd bra, nd soon her upper part is naked, leaving her with only her panties, ryan gulp feeling an sudden dryness in his throat, looking at the mouthwatering site, the thing he knows she ripped of his shirt getting impatient, She unfastened his pants completely taking it off throwing it to god knows at what direction, she eased his briefs over his hips, and brushed the length of his cock with her palm making a shiver run down his spine, she leaned a bit, brushing her lips on the tip of his cock slowly yet sensually she repeat it again and again for a good second, before giving his cock kitten licks, all these time they didn't break their eye contact even for a second, her eyes are darted on him, nd his on her as she keeps on pleasuring him.

It's heavenly, ryan never feels like these, it's not the first time she is giving him a mind-blowing blowjob hell no they have done it previously so many times but everytime felt like the first time, damn he swear he'll never get enough of her. She looks more sinful and hot each and every time she did it while maintaining there eye contact.

He is trying his best to not close his eyes due to the overwhelming pleasure, as he knows czar didn't like it, she prefers to maintain their eye contact while doing so, he never understand why so, but he never disobey her, thinking maybe it's her kink, nd he himself like it, as it excites nd turns him on even more, whenever he look at czar like these pleasuring him, her lips around his cock, her teary eyes due to all the deep throating, the unbearable sensation whenever his cock hit the back of her throat, nd whenever she moaned over his cock it sent an pleasurable vibration to all his nerve, nd fuck the feeling is more than heaven.

On the other hand the reason why she likes to maintain eye contact with him is because, she love to see the mess she made out of ryan, his hodded eyes, the way he bite his lips to stop himself from closing his eyes, to keep his eyes open, how fucking hot he looks with his messy hair sticking to his forehead, the sweat droplets in his forehead give an another complexion to his seductive look, she loves seeing him under her, as his eyes sparkling with pleasure, she love to look at his eyes which is begging her for more pleasure, it gives her a feeling of satisfaction, by seeing him being under her mercy, like she the one controlling him, his pleasure, everything, it'll be not a lie if we'll say she is a complete control freak, who like to keep everything under her control, nd ryan is a perfect match for her, as he didn't mind to be submissive, but the real fun will be when she'll find someone as dominating as her, thts when the whole story will turn upside down when 2 dominating soul will fight for dominance.

She moves her hand up and down over his cock, giving it a good stroke, as she swirl her tongue in an circular motion over his cock

Ryan : aggh

He groan in pleasure, her sweet torture is making its almost impossible for ryan to keep his eyes open, his hands travel to the back of her head, gripping her hair tightly, his another hand cleanched into fist, she give a sensual lick before taking him all in her mouth in one go making him see star's, Nd thts his limit He sighed, eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it felt, whenever she gave a throaty moan he feels the same vibration run down his each nd every nerve, she then rolled her mouth from base to tip and whispered.

Czarina : Look at me babe..

He looked at her and swore that she still had her eyes open, locked with his eyes, as she opened her mouth, hollowed her cheeks, and slid all the way down. He wondered if some other guy had asked for that - I want you to look at me when you do it - He abruptly dumped these thoughts out of his mind, as soon as this thought came in his mind, he felt something bitter in his mouth, okay now he is jealous, he didn't want to think of the first possibility, so he focus on the second one which is maybe she'd seen it in a movie, or read it in some magazine. "Ten Secrets to Turn Your Guy On", otherwise How can she be these good in pleasuring, pleasing nd torturing him at the same time, it's like she knows each nd every nerve of him nd how to set his each nd every nerve on an pleasurable fire, Czarina expression went from ardor to confusion as she felt him start to soften. She stops whatever she was doing and pulled out with nd pop sound.

Czarina : What..

Ryan : "Shh,"

He said, pulling her up so they were face-to-face again. He slid his hands between her legs, positioning fingers and thumb the way she'd taught him. Except that wasn't right. She hadn't taught him, coz they never ever went this far, to tell you the truth it's the fast time they are taking things this far, and as ths main question from were he learnt these, he himself didn't know, it's like his body is working on his own, it's like jst like she knows how to pleasure him, his body knows how to please her, like They have figured it out together, how to make her cum.

He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to her earlobe, where she'd always been ticklish.

Czarina : "Ooh,"

she whispered more like a breathy moan

Czarina : "Ooh! Oh, ahh, oh,"

she sighed biting her lips in pleasure, as he worked his fingers against her entrance. Creasing her clit sensually with his fingers sending an pleasurable shiver to her spine. She moaned loudly..

Czarina : agghh fuck...

And then she forgot to pose, forgot about trying to look good, and lost herself inside her own pleasure, when he pushed his 2 finger inside her, her warm wall cleanched around his two digits. He started to thrust his fingers first slowly than faster, preparing her for what's going to come afterwards, Ryan watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist and snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering, and he felt her contract against his fingers, nd he understands she is close, nd with few more thrust she cummed allover his finger, which means she is ready to take him. He pulled out his fingers making her whine due to the emptiness. He chuckled lightly.

Ryan : don't whine babe, I'll fill you up with something good nd bigger

Before she could recover from her previous orgasam, he'd rolled her  onto the bed making her lay on her back, as he pulled her panties down before nd then he slipped his cock inside her. Feeling Her tight warm wall wrapped around his dick, the feeling of being inside her is so good that he can't explain it, ryan threw his head back and czar arched her back feeling completely filled by his big long cock, and ryan  got to know thts looking at her like that is the sexiest thing he ever saw, with an groan he thrust into her.

Ryan : aghhh

she tilted her head to the right side bite the pillow hard to control herself from crying out, due to pain an pleasure, nd fuck she love it, the pain she is feeling as her walls are streching due the  sudden invasion, hell it's the first time she in years she is doing these, nd it fucking hurts, but she fucking love it, the feeling of pain nd pleasure at the same time she fucking love it.

Ryan : shhhhh it gonna be fine..

He comforted her with his sweet gentle words, peppering her with kisses to ease her pain, he handled her with so much love and care, he paid attention to make her comfortable instead of chasing his own pleasure, and soon she adjusted to his size and motioned him to move. Which he gladly did. He pulled his cock all the way out until the tip of his cock touches her entrance and without any warning he again thrust inside her.

After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode, and that's the least he wanted, he didn't want to cum these early. He wanted her to come at least once more, with him, and he didn't want her to tease him, the way she sometimes used to if they hadn't seen each other in a while and he finished before she'd had a chance to get started. It happens frequently when most of the time he always cum at her simple teasing. Thts the effect she has on him.

Czarina : "It's not a race," you can move whenever you want..

she said catching her own breath, the feeling and pleasure she is feeling due to him being buried deep inside her is something she can't get over with.

Ryan : are you sure, You're not trying to beat your personal record of making me cum faster, here.

He said while thrusting into her slower yet deeper, making sure to not hurt her, He'd always taken care of her . . . or, sometimes, when he feels sleepy, during there cuddling session he would just curl around her, one of his wildest dreams is to holding her close, with his fingers inside her and his fingers working at her clitoris, they'd taken care of her together.

But he wanted it to be good that night, no rush, no hurry, He wanted everything to be perfect.

He reached down and stroked her cheek, then her hair.

Czarina : "Oh, God,"

she whispered, swiveling her hips in a way she knew would send him right over the edge.

Czarina : "Oh, wait. Do you have a condom?"

she whispered.

Ryan : shit..

He cursed under his breath, cursing himself to be these reckless, nevertheless he opened his nightstand drawer taking out an condom and ripped open a Trojan. Czarina watched, frowning. As He pulled out his cock.

Czarina : "Tell me they sell those as singles,"

she said her tone is slightly irritating thinking he had used the remaining set of condom while fucking others, nd her blood is boiling at the mere thought of it.

He kissed her, pleased that she was jealous, thinking that he'd tell her anything she wanted to hear, his hands work down as he help himself to wore tht condom, and, finally, he slipped inside her again. She gasped and shut her eyes, and then neither of them spoke. As he started to move slowly, thrusting inside her, She had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine. Occasionally digging her nails on his back, marking his back with her nails digging marks, whenever he goes deeper with his intense thrust making her eyes rolled back toes curled

Czarina : "Yo..u.. you feel so good,"

she whispered. and then ryan couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged inside her, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat.

Czarina : agg... Fu..ck. right there, jst like tht.. baby, fuck fuck fuck agg right there..

Czarina moaned mumbling incoherent words, as ryan is sending her to cloud 9 by hitting her g spot again and again, by his every deep nd intense thrust, her hands locked onto his shoulders, as she pulled him towards herself, her breath against his face, her voice in his ear, urging him on.

Ryan : "Oh, baby," you are heaven

He gasped, his eyes rolled back, as she put her lips against his ear, whispering his name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.

If there was going to be awkwardness, it would come when they'd finished; when they looked down and saw that he was still wearing his socks and she still had her panties hooked around one ankle. There would be the condom to dispose of, the strangeness of a woman in his bed for the first time in months, and czar would surely have something to say about his decorating skills, how his bedroom was as austere and decorated as an Cozy hotel room, with a small bookshelves, a dining- table table, since the day she step in his apartment, except the first time remaining all the time his apartment was clean nd cozy. He groan loudly She cleanched around his cock, squeezing it painfully, nd ryan understand she is close..

Ryan : ba...be rela.xed, hold on jst a sec..

He shutter it's fucking hurts to be squeezed like tht.

Czarina : i.. i.. can't..

She arched her back nd grasp for air, feeling the knot inside her stomach, her eyes shut tight. She is trying her best to hold on. Ryan thrust again Speeding up his pace.

Ryan : agghh now.. cum for me babe..

And soon they both chase the best orgasm they could ever have in their whole life, she cummed over him, nd ryan shot his cum on the condom, he fall over her as soon as they were done panting hard, she pushed him tightly making him to laid beside her as she rolled into his arms, curling herself against his chest, and said.

Czarina : i don't know why but i feel like i missed you.

She said in the friendly, happily surprised voice of a woman who'd bumped into an old best friend at the grocery store. With her hands balled into fists, she punched lightly at his chest, like it was his fault they'd been apart all these time.

Ryan : strange right but "I missed you, too,"

Ryan said. He'd been smiling for so long he was sure that his face would ache in the morning.

Ryan : "I feel like . . ."

He paused making her confused.

Czarina : "What?"

she asked lifting her head looking at him with her questioning gaze.

Ryan : "How do you feel?"

He remembered how she'd always been interrogating him, quizzing him about his emotions, pushing him to give her more than just a "fine" or "happy" or "tired.". She always tried to find out what's going on with him. With his life, Whether it is even the smallest thing, she still wants to know every detail about him, nd today he wants to know what's going on inside her.

Ryan : "Like nothing's changed,"

He said his voice lace with, curiosity, nervousness, thinking about the reply she'll give.

Ryan : " I mean what's going on in your mind, about all these, are you happy, i mean it's our first time, i want to know how you feel, i didn't make you uncomfortable right i mean..

He got cut off by a pair of lips over his.

Czarina : i feel like "Now I'm home,"

she said with a smile and he swore he'll bet his life to keep that smile on her face, and as for czar these words will be the most truthful one as compared to all those half truth half lie words today she said to ryan.

To be continued.....

Hobi water💦💦.....

I literally don't know what have i written, but i need hobi water.. my poor soul..

I hope you enjoyed these chapter thanks for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 179 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
54K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
3.4K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...