Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

Por HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... Más

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

First love, that never prevailed.

98 5 0
Por HaguaVenn

Tae pov: (15 years ago)

I stood there with the bright yet dark roses in my hand, turning back into the mirror to again check my hair which were neatly ironed and hung down my fore head. I saw my eyes, and once more realised how excited and eager I was, but again a wave of fear flushed onto,
what if she rejects.
Almost into the conclusion in my delusion, I was bashed hard slap I got on my shoulders, I knew it was none other than my friend Jimin, faster than my brain to deduct the pain.

"Hooiyaaa Alien, you prepared?"

"Ahh- Jimin ah! I dunno I am sca-.."

"Shhhh! Not a word about failure, let's just think on the bright side!" He said raising his hands up in air, doing some kind of dramatic movement. "Imagine Tae, what if she accepts you! Think of your first date along the beach side, and with a popsicle and watching at the scenery of waves lashing...."

".......Under the scorching sun and itchy sand." A voice interrupted

It was none other than the Namjoon hyung, the reality checker.

"Yay Jimin ah! Don't give him hopes, he needs to be ready for either results." He said glancing with a worried yet stiff look.

"Ahh, why not our handsome get rejected!"

"It isn't just about you to think him handsome, it's about the girl too,"

"Alright! Alright! Stop your checking! I ain't giving hopes, But right now, he better stays in a set mood, cause you know he gotta stutter when he is panic!"

"No panic for hyung!" Another voice added in, it none other than our maknae, Jungkook. "He is just gonna nail it! If she doesn't accept it's just her bad luck!" His once more spread his positive vibe.

"wanna re re re rehearse, Tae?" Jimin mockingly asked

"No! I am ready!" I said with a facade confidence.

"Ya, isn't it too soon to propose her? It's just  2 weeks since ever I met her. And not all days I saw her"

Yeah it was the time I took a walk alone in her neighborhood two weeks just to wander off to just familiarise the routes.

All along I walked down the straight road, but until I decided to take a sudden left turn, that's when I saw her. She was cycling down the road, when her steering went madly out control and her wheels came directly racing towards me.

Me with a poor flinch and defense just stood there closing my eye until I heard a crash but I was unhurt.

I opened my eyes to check on the reality to just see her on ground in the other side with her bicycle dashed towards the tree and she on the road.

"Aren't you gonna help me up?" She asked when she looked at my stunned figure. Just to follow her instructions I helped her up.

She dusted her skirt, her elbow was scratched and bleed bad but she showed no pain.

"Aish!!!" She said as she dusted off her skirt.

"Who are you, I never saw you around?"

"I moved in few weeks ago" I politely said as my mind read her dusty face.

"You are a student?"

"Uhh?" I almost didn't get her question because I was so into the admiration, but my mind recalled the question "yeah! I am!" "I s-study in the school over t-there!" I pointed to the building a bit far away. I didn't really remember the name of my own schol at the moment, maybe I was pre occupied with watching something else?

"Why can't you name it?" She said with a pleasant yet mocking smile. Just enough to confirm the theory of love on first sight as the butterflies flew bewildered in my tummy.

I smiled shyly as I hung down my head,

"What's your name!" I dared to ask.

"M-my name." She stunned for a moment. Was it too soon to ask the name? Her eyes rolled up and down and at last she spoke. "Alisa! Ah, Alisa! It's my stage name! I sing, and in a band. I-I study in the same school as yours meet you there!" She blurted out. She blinked her eyes a few times while she took a quick turn back and picked her cycle which wheels were almost bent in half.

"Need some help with that?" I asked helpings, though confirmed of fact that my strength won't be a much help.

she held the broken cycle straight, but in a instant she pulled her bicycle on her left hand with no much efforts.

"I am stronger than you think," she said as she turned with a smirk as her wind gushed over and cleared the hair in her face.

I smiled, as I looked at her in aw. I once more admired her beauty and such an incredible character.

"Alright meet you at school!" She said with the same pleasant smile.

I waved my hands, up until she turned to the left and vanished. Being an introvert, meeting new people was my only fear. But the girl I just met, it feels different.
I wanted relive the moment, whatever she made me felt all over.

And that was the beginning of my love at first sight. But just that I couldn't see her all the while. She just visited the school for the 3 days in the next two weeks.

And another day I just attempted to walk around the same streets only hoping to meet her again. And yeah I did, I saw her swinging in a swing hung from a trunk of the tree. I dared to approach her breaking the limitations of introvert, but backed off when I saw another guy approach her. Yeah I am a introvert, but with expectations just for her.

And that's when My first ever bestie, Jimin came into the picture. Him being a total extrovert managed to get know about all about her in his fingertips expect for her pic, yeah he didn't wanna get sued tho.

It seems she does sing and was part of a band called 'Trilet girls' with her other two bestie.

And it seems her real name was, Han hyo-joo and the other two girls are were Lee hyun joo and Park shin Hye.

"But it true love isn't it? Time doesn't matter when it comes to purity Tae" Jimin said politely. Well yeah it was rare to see him speak polite and non mocking.

"Yeah Jimin hyung is right!" Jungkook assured "Hyung, you gonna sing the song you wrote for her on the proposal?" Maknae curiously asked

"Nah, he won't! He is gonna do it on his first date!"

"Guys let's go! Hobi , Jin and Yoongi are to school for their exams. It's just us, we need to hurry if we don't wanna be late. It's our last day after all!"

"Yeaaahhh! I can't believe it's been 1 Months since I joined here, and yet I got you 6 on my back already helping me propose my first love,"

"Yep why not when you got that pure heart of your!" Namjoon hyung complimented " ok now save your energy for the proposal! Now let's walk. Though no classes, we can't run late" He yet reminded again of the reality.

It was our last day, we finished our weeks few days ago, and for gods sake I aced it.

It was just we got some fare well, arrangements we were suppose to do for the outgoing seniors that includes Jin hyung. It wasn't really an compulsion of us, to involve us the sophomore when we got the juniors working their ass out. Not any social activist,
But why not involve when it is for Jin hyung? Why not involve when she is a part of the set out group?

I blushed once again in just the thought of her smile, I can't believe she does this to me.

After short yet felt long hours later:

The hall way was a full of chaos, a quite long one but still she stood out.

Her hair all messy let down in a mid pony as she faced back to me and spoke to her friends. I stepped front, it felt like walking through a sticky swamp, just I have pull myself to approach her. Till the contrary debates going on my mind, I felt my way clear towards her. I took a deep breath, and adjusted my glasses.

My lips trembled, the rose I picked for her just stood back of me trying not to crush it. Few steps closer to her, I felt a thang of hopelessness rush over. My breath trembled again. I took a step to back off, but that's when somebody pushed me from back that I almost tripped on her, not exactly fell caught her shoulders for a balance which obviously startles her and she turned back.

She had this annoyed look in her face, and scoffed silently. That's when I saw Jin hyung back walking into the front.
Yeah, It was him who pushed me.

Again when my eyes shifted to hers, the friend who stood beside her whispered something in her ears. It was one of the trio she used to hang along. So hard to ear her blown words, up till I managed to catch up with a single word, that made me go all numb.

'Propose'

Yeah definitely not I wanted her to know it from the bestie, but I thought it would make no difference, the message and confession is passed.

Her eyes closed tight as the bestie of hers retreated from the whispering. She folded in her lips and bit it. It was hard to read her expression, but enough to presume she ain't liking this.

And yet I spoke.

"Heyy, it's Kim Taehyung..." I introduced the obvious-ality.

"Yeah the new transfer!" She spoke coldly.

"Do you remember that day we-.." I asked excitedly but just to be cut off.

"Cut it offf newbie! I don't care! And I don't like you AT ALL! I know what you are here for! Don't you ho0 to get any reply you favour from me" She looked deep in my eyes, which glistened tears. She bend forward with her arms crossed her chest "Do you get it?!"

I gritted my teeth trying not to cry. My head gone lose and withered down, just to hide my eyes.

Maybe she didn't want hear another word from me, cause the next moment she left, while her bestie followed her behind.

My lungs trembled, as my lips shivered....I let down my tears. The rose that I guarded for not even a bee to near it, now laid down the floor as I stump over it and run back.

I pushed through all, the students whom I passed walk through few minutes ago. I heard few curse at me to watch my steps, but if it was any clumsy Tae moments ago, I would have done a whole 90 degreee bend and apologised. But I was too much taken to even apologise. Yeah I should have been mentally prepared for both results as the words of Joonie hyung, but couldn't she been more polite? Could have let me speak at least? Couldn't she have stated why not? Just because she don't like me? But what makes her not like me? My looks? My face?.........My hearts?

My breath hyper ventilated. Before I could even check around I was already on the top of our building with the ends covered with high fence. Maybe I would have considered to jump if it wasn't for it. I wiped my tears but they kept falling. I covered my face, as my knees hit the ground.

"Yay! taehyung ah!" I heard Jimin scream. After few long strong steps I felt him wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"Hajima (Don't)" I felt him pat my back gently.

Soon I felt all the 6 pair of eyes watching me with pity. Yeah the 6 different ppl I met almost the same time as I met her cared to pity, but she didn't. Yeah, I was less than a passerby for her to even care.

Maybe she had a reason?

Does she?

Or is it my mind still unconvinced to agree the fact she did it?

I don't know.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

344K 25K 87
☪︎ a kim taehyung fanfiction * *     ⊹ ˚ . . ┊ ┊ ⊹ · ✧  ❝ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...
313K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...
52.1K 6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
211 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...