The only one

By minlucy07

Jungkook is a freshman in college, he entered late and now there's only one frat house that has a vacant spot... More

Characters
DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12

8

365 17 1
By minlucy07

The next morning Jungkook woke up early because Hoseok had texted him before going to sleep that they would go at 8 am to get him tested.

The ride there was pleasant, Hoseok didn't actually flirt with Jungkook or anything, which he found weird remembering the way the older was acting last night.

But Jungkook wasn't disappointed cause they actually had a very nice and long conversation on their way there, he could feel a certain warmth when he was with Hoseok, the older just had so much energy, that Jungkook could easily feel it from the passenger seat.

After getting all the tests done, Hoseok finding out that Jungkook had a fear of needles and getting the results back all negative, they started to head home...

"Hoseok Hyung I'm telling you, she took like a gallon of my blood" Jungkook whinnied while looking at the bandaid on his arm. "It wasn't that much kook, you're just a baby" Hoseok said teasing the younger "I'm not a baby!" Jungkook whinnied again sulking on his sit and pouting just like a baby, which made Hoseok laugh some more

"well we have your tests and that means that the contract just started, so yes, you are our baby now sweetheart" Hoseok said smiling while he was looking ahead at the road. He felt how Jungkook moved in Embarrassment and he just knew that the new boy was blushing.

Jungkook was indeed blushing, the idea of now being their sub was too much to handle for him, he was so excited and loved the way Hoseok said he would be their baby, he felt cared for already.

"And you can call me Hobi Hyung, all the younger ones do" Hobi said looking briefly at Jungkook that just nodded and said okay while smiling.

They were getting closer already

Hoseok knew that as soon as they got home everyone would want to be with Jungkook, especially the clingy ones like the 95s, so he wanted to have some time alone with him before getting home. Not that he wouldn't be with him later, because he was definitely already planning his sessions with the boy.

But the members didn't know how long it took for the tests to get done, and having Jungkook already with him, he might as well take advantage.

"Do you want ice cream sweetheart?" Jungkook's doe eyes immediately grew wider "I would never say no to ice cream Hyung" he said smiling and Hobi just laughed changing the direction they were going "let's go then, a new place just opened and it looks really cool"

After driving for a while they both arrived at the ice cream shop, it was a French ice cream shop and it looked really expensive, they got in and Jungkook was looking at everything, there were towers of macaroons and the icecreams were all displayed beautifully.

Jungkook looked at all the flavors available with his mouth already watering

"welcome! What can I get for you?" A cute guy said behind the counter "get whatever you want kook" Hobi whispered into Jungkook's ear and looked up at the worker smiling "I'll get a single scoop chocolate cone" Hobi said and the guy started to prepare his order "and I'll get a double scoop strawberry cone!" Jungkook said excitingly.

Once they got their ice creams they both went outside to the terrace.

As Jungkook sat down a thought came to mind

This looked too much like a date

No, this isn't a date Jungkook, don't get your hopes up. You're under a contract and that's it, they are not your boyfriends. He scolded himself as a way of not getting delusional.

"What's that on your napkin?"

"Huh?" Jungkook asked confused "there's something written on your napkin kook" Hobi said pointing at the napkin wrapped around Jungkook's cone.

He turned the ice cream so he could see and a light blush crept upon his face when he saw that it was a phone number, probably from the cute guy serving ice cream.

"oh, I think the guy inside gave me his number" Jungkook said unwrapping the napkin and making a ball with it, Hoseok was surprised by the boy's action.

"I'll get rid of it, I won't need it now" Jungkook smiled cutely and stood up to throw the napkin in a trash can near their table.

as Jungkook turned around to go sit again he could see Hobi with his arms crossed and a grin on his face, eyeing the boy from head to toe. Jungkook took a sit a little flustered by the elder's stare.

"such a good boy already" Hoseok praised and Jungkook blushed immediately looking down at his lap.

"look at me"

the sudden change in Hoseok's demeanor made Jungkook excited

he looked up obediently

"You're ours and ours only, understand?"

Jungkook nodded

"use your words pet" Hoseok ordered, he noticed that Jungkook responded by nodding a lot, so he was eager to get that habit out of the boy

"yes, I understand Hobi Hyung" Jungkook corrected and Hoseok got up from his seat with a grin "that's more like it. Let's go pet, your Hyungs must be excited to see you after your exams" Hoseok said getting up and heading inside the shop to exit through the main entrance, Jungkook quickly following behind him.

The ride home was different from the ride to the clinic where Jungkook had a nice conversation with his Hyung. After getting inside the car and putting their seatbelts on, Hoseok had made it clear to Jungkook that he now belonged to them by grabbing the Younger's thigh the whole ride home, driving expertly with just one hand on the wheel.

Hoseok didn't even look at the new boy while caressing his thing bringing his hand slowly up and down, getting painfully close to Jungkook's crotch.

Jungkook was starting to get horny and frustrated by Hoseoks slow and teasing touch and even though the older noticed how Jungkook was silently whining, wishing for Hoseok's hand to reach a certain point, he didn't say anything to Jungkook enjoying how little it took to make him go crazy.

"We're here" Hoseok said taking his hand off of Jungkooks tight to park the car, which made the Younger whine a little louder than he had wanted, quickly covering his mouth from embarrassment.

Hoseok didn't say anything, Jungkook was just too adorable, but he wouldn't tease him just yet.

They had time for that and he was sure that he would be teased...

A lot

by everyone

As soon as Hoseok opened the front door of the house they were greeted by the two overly excited and clingy members of the maknae line.

the 95's

Jimin and Taehyung almost didn't let the younger doe-eyed boy enter the house as each one took hold of one arm of the younger and started bombarding him with questions.

"How did it go?" "did you pass?"

"It's not that kind of exam Tae" Hobi said laughing as both Jimin and Tae kept throwing questions at Jungkook while making him walk toward the couch.

"but why don't you tell them the good news Kook?" Hoseok said from behind the couch the brand new maknae line was sitting in, while petting the younger's hair playfully.

"the exams came all negative!" Jungkook said excited. He had never done those types of exams before and he was actually nervous that he would have something, but now he was just relaxed.

"oh that's great Kook!" Taehyung said happily as he put one hand on Jungkook's thigh without actually intending anything.

Yeah, Jungkook was still sexually frustrated by all the teasing that Hoseok had done in the car, especially cause the ice cream shop was not that close to the house and the ride, in Jungkook's opinion, had been eternal.

So as Tae unconsciously put his hand on Jungkook's thigh while celebrating the exam results, Jungkook pressed his things together. Even though Jungkook instantly stopped doing it, embarrassed that they would notice.

they definitely did, and the two soulmates looked at Hoseok with a knowing grin.

Now Jimin had his hand on Jungkook's other thigh. "care to explain some things?"

"Yeah, maybe I had a little fun teasing him on the ride home, right pet?" Hoseok said standing behind the couch while taking a stronghold of Jungkook's hair and tilting his head to the side so he could speak beside one of his ears.

"y-yes Hobi Hyung" Jungkook responded, he was getting more and more turned on, just by Hoseok's roughness.

Jimin and Taehyung sat there looking at how Hoseok was holding Jungkook, the two wanted to play with the new member now that they knew that they could and also take advantage of how Jungkook was already kinda needy. But they didn't know if Hoseok was intending on taking him first, and they knew better than to do something that might upset the Dom.

But Jimin and Taehyung quickly shared lustful smirks after what Hoseok said next.

"You'll be good to Jimin and Taehyung right pet?" Hoseok asked the very much turned-on Jungkook who was still pressing his thighs together as Taehyung and Jimin seemed to be experts on massaging them very close to his crotch.

"Y-yes Hyung i-ill be good" Jungkook whimpered as Hoseok pulled his hair a little more, he was harsh but he wasn't actually hurting the younger.

"That's a good boy" Hoseok praised

"I'm going 'cause I have to get to class, but I'll look for you later" Hoseok said beside Jungkook's ear, and then took his hand away from Jungkook's locks.

"all yours guys" He said to the pair that was looking at Jungkook as if they could just eat him.

_____

Hi everyone!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 2
Jungkook has been pining away for his roommate Kim Taehyung. But then the beautiful transfer student Min Yoonji comes along and catches his eye. What...
84.1K 3.5K 17
Namjoon brought over another tray of drinks for the table, Seokjin and Taehyung taking theirs happily. Jungkook reached for his cocktail only to watc...
16.7K 996 18
College student Jungkook can't stand his TA Kim Namjoon. He's too smart for his own good, snobby and judgmental, and absolutely gorgeous.
66.6K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...