š–š¢šœš¤šžš | šš¢š„š„š¢šž ļæ½...

Galing kay chanelmebil

"šˆ š§šžšÆšžš« š¢š§š­šžš§ššžš šØš§ š„šØšÆš¢š§š  š²šØš® š­š”š¢š¬ š°ššš², ššš§š š§šØš° šˆ šœššš§'š­ š„šžš­ ļæ½... Higit pa

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š«šžšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“šžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²
š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§

3.1K 109 126
Galing kay chanelmebil

the picture ^
i missed you guys too <3

Angel's POV.

I was falling.

Hard.

Quite honestly, I have no idea where this going, at all. But I'm going with it.

"I don't know what is happening, and if it's brought up after this conversation I'll fuckin' deny it, but you make me feel things I haven't felt in a long time." Billie mumbles, before looking at me.

I honestly was in awe of what to say, I knew something was going on, but I thought this was all a game to her.

I haven't felt this way in a long time either, Bil.

"The mess we had to clean up today, was a mess that I made, obviously." Billie started off, her eyebrow twitching slightly. "A mess a made because they lured you in to the take the drop in Brazil."

Brazil.

Every time I try to push the thought of going back there away, I get reminded that I have to go back and revisit my old life.

The life I lie about.

I hate that I am creating a bond with all of them, earning their trust and I sit here and lie to them everyday even about my own name.

A part of me wishes I could just give it up, tell them all. Maybe they could even help me, but I can't risk it.

The minute I have Paris and Antonia with me, I'll tell them.

The secret will be out.

"Angel?" Billie repeats, looking at me. I snap out of it quickly, returning my attention to her. "You okay?"

I nod quickly, "Yeah, sorry. I zoned out for a second."

Billie sighs, looking down at the floor. "You nervous about Brazil?"

Oh, you have no idea.

I try to play it off with a shrug, but I don't think she fell for it. "Kinda. You did say no one really makes it out of things alive." I mumble, readjusting myself on the couch.

Billie moves closer slightly, resting her hand on my knee. "That's not gonna happen with you, we will all be there if anything, it's gonna be quick and fast. I've been training you too, and believe me Angel, they know not to fuck with me."

I sigh, "Yeah I know, what's even the plan for this anyways? Like how is this gonna even go down?"

Billie leans back, "We fly in on the 18th, and there's a "Welcome" dinner that night, it's a big deal that we are all going, Ailton and Marcus with both be there. The drop is happening the 19th. And if everything goes smooth and shit, which it will, we fly home that night."

I went to respond to her, when we were interrupted by an abrupt knock.

Billie freezes, as do I. The knock came again, harder and faster this time.

My heart drops, my mind raced to every possible thing it could be.

Afonso.

Adriano.

Billie stands up slowly, walking towards the stairs. I watch her as she goes, reaching for the gun in her waistband.

"Billie, open the fucking door!." A familiar voice slurs out.

Destiny.

Billie rolls her eyes, going down the stairs. "For fucks sake." She mumbles.

Once she got to the door and opened it, Destiny flies past her and runs up the stairs towards me, with something in her hand.

"Destiny, what the fuck are you doing here? We aren't doing this shit again, go home-" Billie begins, but Destiny was quick to interrupt her.

"Oh no, I think you wanna hear this one." Destiny says, nearly falling over.

She's trashed.

"You're drunk, how did you even get here? I'm fucking calling Gabby." Billie says, walking over to grab her phone.

"Who's this, Angel?" Destiny questions, throwing something at me.

I froze in my spot, looking down at a photo that was turned upside down.

I didn't wanna flip it.

I didn't know what to expect.

My life with Afonso?

Paris?

Antonia?

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Billie says, looking over to me and down at the photo.

I pick it up slowly and flip it, my heart sinking.

Zolana.

- -

Omniscient POV.

As Angel picked up the photo and looked at it, the color in her face completely drained.

Angel didn't even remember she had this picture, never mind it having Zolanas handwriting on it.

"I will love you always, -Zolana."

The look in Angel's eyes went from shock, to complete anger in 2 seconds.

Angel stands up, "Where the fuck did you get this? Did you go into my apartment?" She yells out, her vein popping out from her forehead.

Destiny scoffs, "So what if I did? You're apart of this now, I needed to see if you could be trusted. And clearly you can't be if you have a secret little girlfriend you decided to tell nobody about." She laughs out drunkenly, leaning up against the wall.

Angel's body freezes at the words she spoke.

"Secret little girlfriend."

She has no idea.

Billie stands there dumbfounded, her face dropping. Angel felt her blood begin to boil, all the heat rising to her neck, and Billie saw it too.

"That gives you no fucking right to go into my stuff and touch my shit, you have no idea what you're even talking about!" Angel screams, grabbing a glass from the coffee table and chucking it at her.

Billie and Destiny both were shocked at her actions, Destiny moving out her line of direction just in time for it hit the wall, and shatter on the ground.

Billie steps towards Angel cautiously, observing her movements. "Angel, come on relax..we can just talk about it."

Billie was confused about Angels actions, she set off in less than an minute, she never knew she could get like that.

Angel usually doesn't, but for Zolana? Always.

Angel scoffs, turning towards Billie, "Says you." She spats out, turning her attention back towards Destiny.

Angel wasn't angry at Billie, at all actually. She was upset in general, she had no way to control her emotions. Zolana was her memory, and she felt like her memory was being invaded by someone who was unwanted.

"You're tapped." Destiny spats out, with a small chuckle. She loved getting a rise out of Angel.

"Says the one who tries to force someone who doesn't even love them to be with them." Angel yelled out, the tears beginning to form.

Billie takes that as her cue to step in, and steps i between both Angel and Destiny. "Destiny, just fucking go bro."

Surprisingly, she said nothing and headed down the stairs and out the door. Her intention going there wasn't to stay, it was to plant the seed of suspicion into Billie's mind about Angel.

Angel grabbed hold on of the picture, and stuffed it in her pocket, going to the kitchen to grab the broom.

By the looks of Angel, she was fuming. She couldn't believe that someone was able to go through her personal things, and try to use it against her.

Billie went and sat on the couch, watching Angel sweep up the remains of the glass she threw. Billie has seem Angel get annoyed, even pissed off but she has never seen her do all of that, and quite honestly, she had no idea what to do to help.

She indeed was curious on who the girl was in the photo, but she wasn't going to pry.

She has secrets of her own too.

After Angel cleaned up, the room went silent for a moment. Right when Billie was going to speak up, Angel did.

"Do you remember when you asked me if I had ever been in love before?" Angel says softly, standing by the entry way of the kitchen, staring off.

Billie nods, remembering the conversation. "I do."

Angel looks down to the floor, "I was, once. Her name was Zolana." She says, picking the photo out of her pocket and tossing it on the couch.

Billie picked it up, examining the photo. She thought she was beautiful also, just like most people did when they saw her.

"We met at a young age. She was with me through a lot of bullshit and helped alot with my sisters." Angel says, the lies flowing through her teeth.

She wasn't lying about the help, Zolana carried her for a long time, she didn't know how to go through life without her at first.

She didn't even get time to grieve.

Billie had no idea what to say, for once in her life, she was speechless.

Angel wiped her tears quickly, readjusting herself. "You don't have to worry about her or her knowing anything either, she's dead." She says blatantly, earning a small gasp from Billie.

Billie wanted to hug her, embrace her, something. Billie had never been the touchy feeling type, the comforting or consoling one, she barely knew how to.

But they way those words came out of Angels mouth, sent chills down her spine. Losing a life was nothing to her usually, but it was to Angel.

And just when Billie was ready to speak up, give Angel something, she was already down the hallway and slamming the door.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

78K 2.9K 25
"š™¬š™–š™Ø š™žš™© š™– š™¢š™žš™Øš™©š™–š™ š™š š™©š™¤ š™›š™–š™”š™” š™žš™£ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?" sequel to antics š™±š™°š™²š™ŗšš‚š™·š™¾ššƒšš‚ šš†š™øššƒš™· š™¼ššˆ š™¶š™øššš™»
171K 5.3K 34
"š™žš™£ š™©š™š™žš™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š, š™žš™©'š™Ø š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™¢ š™—š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™©š™š™š š™˜š™–š™”š™¢" lowercase intended
443K 12.8K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
223K 5.5K 31
šƒšØš§'š­ š šØ š›š®š¢š„š š§šØ š„š¢šŸšž š°š¢š­š”šØš®š­ š¦šž šœššš®š¬šž š²šØš® š¦š¢š§šž š¬š­š¢š„š„ -G!P Billie -Explicit language -Black language ...