Hazbin Hotel Hells First Huma...

By MrWriter97

18+ SJ was the most feard and dangerous man in the world. When he was alive in the Human world he had built h... More

Chapter 1 the Origin's and end of SJ
Chapter 2 Welcome to Hell
Chapter 3 News
Chapter 4 Welcome to the Happy Hotel
Chapter 5 Meet the Gang
SJ APPERANCE And BIO
Chapter 6 Meet the Gang part 2
Chapter 7 New Look and They Zing
Chapter 8 The Dream or memory
Chapter 9 the Mall
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Side story: Outfit swap 1 Hazbin Gang
Chapter 10 Fixing up the hotel
Chapter 11 Sin's of the Past
Chapter 12 Confessions
Chapter 13 Confession part 2
Chapter 14 Confession ( final part)
Story Idea: SJ has a familiar
One More familiar
Old armour gone. meet new armour
Chapter 15 Meet the Parents
Ch 16 SJ Family
Charlie new look
SJ I-M-P GEAR
CH 17 Death Arena Part 1 the Angel
CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast
πŸ’žCh 19 one hell of a night πŸ’ž
Ch 20 Training part 1
here's something Cool
The greatest hell/ Rythem game in the world
Ch 21 training part 2
SJ DEMON FORM'S
Ch 22 The Familiars
Ch 23 The thug, the hooker and the pimp
Ch 24 The thug, the hooker and the pimp pt2
Ch 25 Oh Dear God No...😱😱
shout out to a reader
Ch 27 There was one more?
28 The truth comes out
Ch 29 Helping Nifty
GTA SJ
Ch 30 a Prank too Far
CH 31 Vacation
How and why to add him
Ch 32 At the Beach
Ch 33 the News channel part 1
Ch 34 the News channel Part 2
Ch 35 Cherri Bomb
Ch 36 Great Pain
Ch 37 Great Pain Pt 2
Ch 38 If you want Peace? Prepare for War
Ch 39 If you want Peace? Prepare for War Pt 2
Ch 40 Last Blood Part 1

Ch 26 No evidence

926 24 6
By MrWriter97

The first house they headed was a cheap ugly apartment in a very bad neighborhood. Some guy on the 12th floor has three copies of the movies ( don't know why he needs 3 though when they're all the same )

SJ: ok we go in and bust the door beat the guy to death scare and get the movies and burn them.

Angel: isn't that a bit extreme?

SJ: you wanna be back on the Streets again ?

Angel:....il hold him down you kick his ass

They then headed upstairs and reached the apartment door as they knocked on it.

???: Go away I'm busy

They knock again

???: I said go away I'm busy watching porn and I need some alone time....tony if that's you I don't have to pay rent for at least another week.

SJ: it's not Tony...we need to talk to you about those videos

They waited a few seconds and soon the door opened up and they see a creepy ( and very sweaty) Green skin fat guy / demon with a mustache.

???: Oh my sweet white Jesus...Angel dust?...I'm like your biggest fan...did you get my letter?

Angel: is it the one where you used magazine clippings and a picture of you with a human size pillow of Me where you're asking Me to show you my feet?

SJ: ugh Gross.

???: Yes yes that's it....so...are you?

Angel: no...look we really need those tapes.

???: Why?

SJ: because it's uhh..it's not porn dude you have been tricked. See the video the sold you was a video about puppy's and kitten's.

???:...they sent me a cookie recipe show?

SJ:....uhh yeah* dear god I know this is hell but even for hell that's messed up*...so we wann do the right thing for you and get that tape out of here and get rid of it for you.

??? Oh...ok sure ( he walks over to the room and then comes back with the movie, as angel was about to take it the dude pulls his arm back and has a smile on his face) IF Angel dust show's me his feet.

SJ:....ok you know what screw this ( walks up to the guy grabs him by his neck and snaps him)....well dam that's as easy....hell it would have been just kill him there and. Now....ok now let's see who's the next one?

Several hours had pass as SJ and Angel walked Around all uver hell going over all the places and get and destroy all the videos they could find.

Only one video was left to destroy.

Angel: ok the last person who had the last video is-.....uh oh!

SJ: what?...what is it?

Angel: the Last person who has the video is.... Lilith Morningstar. Charlie's Mom.

SJ: OH DEAR GOD NOOO....YOU HAVE TO GET THERE NOW.

Several minutes later they arrive at Morningstar mansion. The home of Lucifer and Lilith.

SJ: ok...we sneak in we find the video and then we leave. Just remember no one must see us.

Angel: got it.

They jump over the Stone fence wall and make their way to the mansion as one of the windows were Open, as they both jump inside and make there way and started to look all around the house. So far nothing and there was only one room left to go to, The bedroom.

Ones SJ got there he opens the door quietly and peaks his head inside and see no one is there. He then enters the bedroom and looks around...so far still no sing if that video caset.

As he keep looking he then hears the door knob clicking, someone's coming. He thinks quickly and hides under the bed. But he peaks out his yeah and see who it was that enter the room. It was Lilith as she was carrying lots of shopping bags that hand these hell theme brand's of clothing. Guess she must have gone out shopping, as she out them dien SJ sees that one if the bag's had the video.

SJ: * shit...she still has it...but she hasn't seen it yet....ok just have to get a Chance to take it from her somehow*

He then see her take out her phone and she calls someone.

Lilith: hello?...hey sweetie it's Mom. Just wanted to check on you and see how you're doing

SJ: * she called Charlie?...oh man if a get caught and Charlie hears about this I'm done.*

Lilith: so how's the cute boyfriend of yours?...what? I'm just asking is all honesty can you blame me? He's young and handsome and really cute...and has Very rugged features as well.

SJ: * huh..well can't say that I blame her....wait wait shit man focus get the film and get the hell out of here.*

Lilith:  ok ok ...il stop teasing you sweetie. Ok il talk to you later...ok..ok...bye.

She hangs up and she started to undress, SJ wanted to look away but...he could not...as she was now all nude....dear God she puts goddesses of lust to shame with that body.

Lilith:....so...are you gonna hide underneath that bed all day or are you gonna come out SJ?

He then goes wide eyes as he relised he messed up.

He then Crawls out of the bed and looks at her with a bit of guilt

SJ: look misses Morningstar I can explain I was.

Lilith: don't bother explaining I know exactly why you are here.

She walks over to the door and locks it and then looks looks at him with a look of seduction.

Lilith: you want a taest of my Mommy milkers.

...
...
...

SJ: ...wat?

Lilith: well after our last conversation you must have started to have some naughty thoughts, am I right?

SJ was Going to correct her...but then again this kind if gives him an idea.

SJ: uhh yeah yeah that's right... seriously baby girl I could not stop thinking about you all day and night. So I figured since your alone in this house I thought you and me could have some quality time.

Lilith: well well seem I was right

She then walks on over and pushes him down on the bed as she sits on his lap and puts her arms around him, kisses his neck.

While all of this was happening SJ secretly pulled out his phone and texted Angel with one hand and told him what's happening and what to do.

Text: Angel listen I'm in Charlie's parents bedroom but Lilith is with me...sneak into the bedroom get the tape and then get out while I distract her

He then puts his phone away and keeps making out with her. At that moment angel walks in suoer quietly as he see them making out.

He gave SJ a thumbs up as he saw him and then and SJ pointed at the bags of clothes signaling him to look for the tape.

He then started to look through the bag's, As angel was looking through them Angel pulls out a cute Minnie skirt as he outs it near his waist and looks at himself in the mirror. SJ notice this and gets angry. He then made moaning noises trying to get angels attention but also to keep Lilith distracted.

Lilith: ahh...my your a loud moaner

SJ: well I guess I think of you As Sexy ANGEL, And I want to get your attention ( you leans in and kiss her while you keep eye contact with Angel)

Angel looks back and sees him pointing aggressively at the bag telling to " STOP MESSING AROUND AND GET THE DAMM TAPE YOU IDIOT ".

he then gets back at it and keeps looking though the bags while SJ still keeps her distracted.

Angel then finds it and makes his way out...but not before he looks back at SJ and does an Air hump gesture saying " give her a good Shag man"

SJ gave him a death glare and Angel then leaves.

After he was gone Lilith then pulls back and she had a sex hungry look on her face.

Lilith: no more fooling around...let's get to it. ( She then goes wild and rips his clothes off )

7 Hours later

She was laying in bed under the blanket with a satisfied smile on her face smoking a cigarette.

And SJ...well he was wide eyed and his body had fingernail scratches all over him.

SJ:....DAMM...that was just so.....DAMM. * Well now I Know where Charlie gets her sex skills*

Lilith: well I have to say, you are a very gifted young man...but listen you better go, Lucifer may come back home any moment. Go through the back entrance.

Some time later SJ found Angel was waiting outside having a smoke as he loooks back at him.

Angel: Damm man took you long enough... anyway the tapes have been destroyed including the last one we got just now...so that's it...no evidence left

SJ: oh thank God...wait Damm we need a car to get home.

Angel: so call Charlie and tell her to send the limo.

SJ: no you idiot, I I tell her where to send the limo she might suspect something...no we will just steal a car. ( Looks around and see one ) perfect

They walk over to it and SJ punched the window open as they both get in it and he then hotwired it and they drive off.

Angel: I have to say handsome... despite all the crazy bullshit thag happened...this was kind of fun.

SJ: well fun for you Maybe....but if Charlie finds out she will kill me.

Angel: for fucking me behind her back or for you fucking her mom behind her back so that she doesn't that you fucked me behind my back.

SJ:....both I guess.....by the way if you tell anyone about this il kill you.

Angel: relax man I can keep a secret....look how about we play some music and help you relax your mind.

SJ: hmmm....that would be nice ( he turns on the radio as music plays and angel started to sing to it )

Angel: ( singing... terrible) SJ Had sex with super hot mom and now he's taking his pal Angel to get some ice cream in this car ( SJ turns off the radio, punched it breaks and throws it out) Aww spoil sport.

They then headed off home.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 524 10
The former hacker, Y/N L/N dies by a gang trying to get revenge. After he is blown up in his house, he lands in hell. Trying to find his way through...
72.8K 2.4K 27
Asher wasn't a bad person. She was quiet, well behaved, and had a gentle beauty about her that naturally made people flock to her. Asher was a good...
64.9K 1.1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
621K 13.8K 42
You just arrive in hell. What happens when you catch the eyes of a few of Hell's most powerful overlords..? 18+ Fem reader reached #1 in #valentino...