Hazbin Hotel Hells First Huma...

Af MrWriter97

18+ SJ was the most feard and dangerous man in the world. When he was alive in the Human world he had built h... Mere

Chapter 1 the Origin's and end of SJ
Chapter 2 Welcome to Hell
Chapter 3 News
Chapter 4 Welcome to the Happy Hotel
Chapter 5 Meet the Gang
SJ APPERANCE And BIO
Chapter 6 Meet the Gang part 2
Chapter 7 New Look and They Zing
Chapter 8 The Dream or memory
Chapter 9 the Mall
๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ
Side story: Outfit swap 1 Hazbin Gang
Chapter 10 Fixing up the hotel
Chapter 11 Sin's of the Past
Chapter 12 Confessions
Chapter 13 Confession part 2
Chapter 14 Confession ( final part)
Story Idea: SJ has a familiar
One More familiar
Old armour gone. meet new armour
Chapter 15 Meet the Parents
Ch 16 SJ Family
Charlie new look
SJ I-M-P GEAR
CH 17 Death Arena Part 1 the Angel
CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast
๐Ÿ’žCh 19 one hell of a night ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch 20 Training part 1
here's something Cool
The greatest hell/ Rythem game in the world
Ch 21 training part 2
SJ DEMON FORM'S
Ch 22 The Familiars
Ch 23 The thug, the hooker and the pimp
Ch 25 Oh Dear God No...๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
shout out to a reader
Ch 26 No evidence
Ch 27 There was one more?
28 The truth comes out
Ch 29 Helping Nifty
GTA SJ
Ch 30 a Prank too Far
CH 31 Vacation
How and why to add him
Ch 32 At the Beach
Ch 33 the News channel part 1
Ch 34 the News channel Part 2
Ch 35 Cherri Bomb
Ch 36 Great Pain
Ch 37 Great Pain Pt 2
Ch 38 If you want Peace? Prepare for War
Ch 39 If you want Peace? Prepare for War Pt 2
Ch 40 Last Blood Part 1

Ch 24 The thug, the hooker and the pimp pt2

828 17 8
Af MrWriter97

SJ, Ash, Daisy and Angel were gearing up with weapon's as they were about to head out and kill angels boss and out an end to his suffering once and for all. While they were all gearing up SJ stops for a moment and see Charlie who's was sitting in the corner and looking away with a worried look and Vaggie war there and she gave him a bit of a stink eye on account that he's about to do something stupid and dangerous and this is making Charlie worry.

SJ: ...guys I will be with you in a minute I just have to take care of something.

He then walked over to the girls and made eye contact with them.

SJ: you dint need to say it Vags I know what your thinking. I'm about to do something really stupid and dangerous and your mad at me because I'm making Charlie worry like crazy. And I should be more focused on this hotel and redeeming myself and not scare Charlie With the idea that I might die if I do this.

Vaggie: exactly...so don't do this.

SJ: I can't I have to... Angel had Bruise all over him...his boss is a pimp who abuse him on a daily basis and I have seen things like these happen in my old Life. Believe me when I say this if I don't do this it only Gonna much much worst for angel...and if I leave him as is and we loose him...then any hope of Charlie's dream of redeeming soul's dies with him....Now look I know you and Angel aren't the best if Freind's...but think for a moment what would be like for you if you were in his shoes....would you not want someone to save you from someone as abusive as Valentino?

Vaggie was about to say something but she then stops herself and looks away...she remembers her past was just as bad as anyone else in this hotel. So now she does understand what SJ means.

Vaggie:....ok fine do what you have to do....but this better be the last and final time....and you better not die and make Charlie sad again or your gonna regret it.

SJ: I won't... I promise. ( Looks at charlie and walks over to her and looks her in the eyes with love in his) hey hon, you doing ok?

Charlie: yeah I guess...I just wish you didn't have to do this...the last Time you went into a fight I ...I thought that.

SJ: Hey hey hey? Shh shhhh shh ( hugs her) no no no don't think about that. Listen to me love...I told that I would never let anything bad happen to me or you or anyone in this hotel.... nothing will keep me a part from you...I swear it.

She feels a little bit better as she smiles.

Ash: hey uhh boss sorry to interrupt this romantic moment and all but we're ready to head out.

SJ: ok that's me I have to go

( Gives her a small peck on the lips and walks out to join the others)

Several minutes later they arrive at the place where Angel work. This glass tower is own by his boss and he's in the top floor of this said place .

Angel: ok so what's the plan exactly.

SJ: simple...we go through the front entrance we start shooting and butchering our way through and kill your boss and then your free from him for good.

Angel:....THAT'S YOUR PLAN?

SJ: Yeah... trust me I got this under control. Now Ash, Daisy  remember not to kill the whores who work here ok...were here for Valentino and his thug's....if his regulars attack you kill them...but not the whores...there just decent bimbos trying to make a living.

Ash: gotcha Boss

Daisy: understood...so boss why are we doing this with guns and body armor. You have powers right?...why not just snap your fingers and be done with this in an instant.

SJ: 2 reasons. 1 I'm still learning my powers. And 2, it's no fun if there is no challenge, besides I wanna use this bad boy out

Shows off the shot gun .... witch is also a Axe

SJ: ok no more messing around let's get to work.

They then headed for the front entrance where they saw the bodyguard keeping the door closed behind him.

Bodyguard: Club's closed for the night....VIP party's on. Wait Angel the hell are you doing here your supposed to be working....and why are carrying gun's?

Angel: because we're here to kill Val and I can stay at the hotel.

Bodyguard: Pff ha ha ha...you still believe in that redemption crap...man the dumb blonde bitch really has you fucked up in the-( BANG)

He was cut off when SJ fire the shit gun at that jerk's her making it exploded as blood squirt's out of his neck and he fall over on the ground dead.

SJ: Don't talk shit about my Woman. Ok let's get in there and kill them all... Ash play some bad ass music

Ash pulls out an Mp3 player and plays some bad ass music

" Limp Bizkit feat Method Man, Redman & Dmx - Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) "

They then kick the door down and guns ready to shoot

SJ: WHAT UP MOFO'S...SJ CREW IN THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE.

the hang then spits up into several hallways. Ash takes the left one and started to shoot like a Looney, Daisy went the right hallway and started to rip and tear until it's done and as for SJ and Angel they headed forward. As they were killing there was SJ looks back at Angel and sees a smile in his face...he can feel it...he's so close to being free of that jerk valentino one and for all. He then gets back to killing as SJ looks over and see some of the clients were trying to figure back but he kills them all. Then some of the girl's run out not wanting to he killed

Random Hooker: God Damnit I should have just done what mom told me to do and stick to pornos.

( Stop music here)

Several minutes later after killing nearly a thousand thugs and client's they reached the pent house. Ash and Daisy were still behind just keeping an eye out in case of back up. SJ looks at Angel and he was shaking a bit.

SJ: listen Angel. If you dint wanna do this it's ok, il understand. You can wait out here.

Angel: no...No I have to see This through.

SJ: ok then

They then kicked the door down

There he was. The basterd who makes angel's life a living hell. Valentino

God just looking at this guy makes them feel like there getting raped by him.

Valentino: angel?...What the hell is all this and....wait...is that a living Human?

SJ: yeah I'm Human...well half human actually, but that's not why were hear actually. Were here to kill you and destroy Angels contract with you. He doesn't work for you anymore, he belongs the Happy hotel.

Valentino: Ugh again with that stupid hotel. Redemption is a joke there's no such thing as being a better person. You are who you are, and that's how it will always be, il always be a pimp and angel will always be nothing more then a useless whore.

SJ: you are aware that were holding guns aimed at you?

Valentino: Big fucking deal you have one gun in your hands....but me ( pulls out 4 pistols with his 4 arms) I got lot's

He then started to shoot at them as they take cover and stay hidden.

Valentino: ( stops shooting for a bit and reloads) you're only delaying the inevitable Angel baby, you think I was cruel to you before? Oh just you wait....I'm the only one you have in your life here in hell... without me your nothing

SJ looks over and see Angel he was scared and sad at the same time.

SJ: Don't listen to him Angel he's trying to mess with your head...your not alone ok you have people who care about you ( peaks out for a second and started to shoot at Val but he just takes cover... SJ also take cover back and reloads) you have everyone back at the hotel who loves you dearly and want to help you. You Have Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty, Alastor, husker, my familiars ash and Daisy.....and me....I mean for God sake I'm risking my ass to save yours from this butterfly dick head.

Angel looks back at him and smiles

Val: ugh...this sappy shit is making me sick ( he then comes out again and was about to shoot again but then out of nowhere came this small saw blade and it cuts off Valentino hands off ) AAAAHHHH WHAT THE HELL?

( SJ takes this chance and started to Open fir as he shot him in the knees forcing him to fall on his wounded knees)

Valentino: AHHH DAMMIT

SJ looks back and see it was Ash and Daisy as Daisy runs. Towards Valentino and With all her might she then kicks him so hard in the gut that it literally made a hole in his stomach. And he puked a bit and she then grabs his head and makes him look upwards as She and the rest look back at Angel.

SJ: he's yours to kill Angel

Angel the walks up to him and looks him in they eyes with hate.

Val on the other hand just smiled

Valentino: ( cough cough)....oh please...you dint have the balls....you never did....and you never will...and besides even of you kill me and even if your contract is destroyed your still not worth Shi- ( BANG, BANG, BANG)

He was cut off when angel shot him in the face a few times...and then he falls in the ground dead

Angel:...it's done.....he's dead.

Ash: and I found the contract

They then looked it Iver and Angel smiles

Angel: yes yes that's it that's my

SJ: wait a second this says Anthony Capone....your name's Anthony Capone?... Angel are you related to...?

Angel: Al Capone?....yeah he was my Uncle and I was part of the 5 family Mafia.

( A/N: Im just making this shit up for fun i don't know if it's True)

SJ: ok I think I like you now even more

They then set the contract on fire and it Burns away fast , the angels body started to glow for a second, but then the glow was gone and he was back to normal.

Angel:....I'm free... yes... YEAH BABY IM FREE. ( he started to jump around like kid in Christmas)

SJ: yes you are kiddo congratulations. Now come on lets go home.

Angel: wait, wait, wait, wait no ,no,no, no, no, no. We can't just go home and call it end. No we have to celebrate this this is a big deal. We gotta get shit faced and party our asses off.

SJ: I don't know angel I mean we just killed like a lot of guys and I'm tired as hell , plus I gotta get chunk's of blood and guts out of my hair.

Angel: pleeease please please please please please please please please please please please please just a few drinks out that's all I'm asking.

Ash you know boss I could actually go for a drink

Daisy: me too.

SJ: well......ok fine a few drinks won't hurt.

22 minutes later

SJ and the others were at a bar and thus have been drinking like crazy...they have had...well just about everything.

SJ: ( drunk as a skunk) ha ha ha...I take it back this has been the best idea you have ever had angel

Angel: ha ha ha...see I told you this was worth it..

Ash: Damm boss I think you drank more then us

Daisy: yeah... Maybe you should stop now.

SJ: no way me and Angel are having a blast.

Ash: yeah well boss as much fun as this is we need to rest so me and Daisy are heading back to the hotel...you coming?

SJ: nah nah nah....me and Angel are ( BUUURP) Excuse me....were Gonna keep this partying going ...you head back and tell Charlie I love her and il be home when... when......il come home.

They then get up and leave

47 minutes late bist ash and angel were stumbling back to the hotel but they were so drunk that they didn't know they were Going the wrong way.

SJ: ha ha ha...Damm this has been fun... angel thanks man I owe you one...oh wait I saved your gay ass's I dint ever have to owe you shit ever again.

They both laugh hard.

Angel: ha ha.....wait a second....were going the wrong way....this isn't the hotel....this is just some random motel?

SJ: it is....well shit man it's way too late...well guess we have to spend the night here.

Angel: yeah..... let's

They then headed inside of the motel and go into a rented out bedroom....not aware the room they chose was the lover's sweet.

As the both sat down in the couch they looked around still drink and dizzy.

Angel: SJ...I wanna say thanks....for what you did for me...that means a lots

SJ: ahhh it's fine man you would have done the same for me as well I you had to....your my homie...and I look out for my homies.

He then looks at him....but he was still so very drunk that hee sees angel...but different....and more beautiful looking.

SJ:...( Blushing).... Angel?..... you're... handsome?

Angel: Oh....you think I'm handsome....well maybe my knight in shining armor deserve a reward.

He then pushed him in the bed in his back and SJ tried to stay awake but it was no use....as his vision was getting blurry as hell he deals someone on top of him as and kisses on his neck.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

2.6K 94 11
Once in hell, about 1533 years ago, one demon fell through the sky and landed with bells ringing on their feet. Soon an overlord, hungry for power, w...
60.1K 1.6K 31
*UPDATES WHENEVER POSSIBLE* (Chapter 31 uploaded on April 29th, 2024) Ah, the stock market crash of 1929... One of the hardest times in American Hist...
64.9K 1.1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
80.6K 2.4K 22
โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ โž You both went through it all, from being childhood best friends, partners in crime to b...