Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

Per taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Més

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

obsession

396 25 5
Per taeulvkim

Czarina : mine to touch

She travelled sensual needy kisses towards his jawline.

Czarina : mine to ruin,

She travelled back to his neck sucking it sensually.

Czarina :mine to look at..

She travelled a little down to his collar bone, tracing it with her tongue..

Czarina :and only mine to have..

She bite him on his neck hard, making him Yelp a little in pain..

Czarina : mine to punish.

Her right hands desperately made their way towards his hair, she gripped his hair tightly before yanking his head to the left side getting a clearer view of his neck where she is going to mark him as his. Without giving him any second to come out of the ecstasy she is giving him, She dive towards his neck, taking the skin between her teeth sucking it like her life depends on it, Ryan's one hand is wrapped around her thin waist while another is tangled within her silky hair,

her left hand make there way towards his shirt trying to unbuttoned it, or should I say literally trying to rip it off, ryan grip her wrist before she could do so, czar abruptly leaned back looking at ryan feeling offended, she didn't like it, she didn't like the fact tht he stop her, she feels rejected, why he has to do these, why he has to stop her, didn't he want to take things forward, according to her, Ryan belongs to her so she has all the fucking right on him to have him the way she wants, nd no one can stop her, not even ryan himself.

Ryan : not here..

Ryan said while panting slowly, he agreed he lost his senses for a while, but now when he gain little bit of his sanity he is sane enough to observe the surrounding they are in now, they are in middle of a fucking pool with God knows how many cameras are focusing on them, public sex sounds fun as he has heard a lot from his friends regarding it, as they share there experience regarding public sex, he'll be telling lies if he say he didn't find it hot, yeah it's hot.

But he is not a fan of it, even if he looks like the sanest person present in the universe, he is a lot more possessive over his things than he looks, he didn't appreciate the idea of displaying the beauty of his czarina in front of whole world, no thanks, he want all of her to himself..

It takes her a few seconds to understand what he really means by "not here", and soon a smirk crept over her perfectly sculptured lips.

Czarina : playing hard to get aren't we..

She said with an playful wink, nd ryan swear something changes in those mere second, he never encountered her playful self, she was known to keep her poker face, but today she is acting totally different like some overwhelming soul possessed her, it's not tht he didn't like these current changes in her, hell no he love all of her wheather it is poker face czar, or the current happy one he is facing now he love all of her, it's jst he is amazed by her sudden change in behaviour, but nevertheless he love it, he knows where all these flirting is going to, nd to say it's fucking excites him to the core will not be a lie.

Soon his amusing expression changes into the mischievous one and He leaned towards her ear looking like a predator, but hell it is not enough to make czar submit herself under his dominance.

HELL NO,

Till now no one has make her submissive until she wants to, she likes to be in control in everything, nd no one i mean no one was tht capable to make her submissive by there touch, not even ryan, instead she is the one making him submissive by her single touch, she will be an damn alpha if it will be some kind of werewolf era, tht much dominance she radiates, nd an innocent soul like ryan will never be able to take her dominance nd make her submissive, she needs someone as dominating as her to do so, but till now she haven't meet someone who can overpower her.

Ryan licked her ear lobe, making her eyes shut in pleasure..

Ryan : can't blame myself, I learn from the best..

He replied to her previous statement, with the same flirting manners she asked him, she chuckled before again yanking him back harshly with his hair..

Ryan : ah..

An Yelp left his mouth due to her tight grip on his hair, but hell it's such a turning on for him, he don't even know why, as long as he remember he is not into sadistic part, hell he never enjoyed hurting others for his own sexual pleasure, he is into wild sex but not sadist one, unlike vyan who is a complete sadist, so the thing is they are twins but both are completely opposite from each other, ryan is the good side where vyan is the cruelest side anyone can has, but still ryan didn't deny the fact tht he is loving each nd every part he is getting from her, it's like everything is changing, his preference, his like nd dislikes everything is changing when it comes to her, coz when it comes to her nothing matters expect her.

Czarina : talk much..

She whispered back nd started to step back dragging ryan with herself, her hands are still gripping his hair, ryan keep following her suit, nd soon they are out of the swimming pool, but czar didn't stop, she maintains her pace, she is looking into Ryan's eyes to check whether she is going to the right way or not, as for now his eyes are her map,she keeps walking backward, dragging ryan with her, or should I say ryan keep walking forward following her every step like a whipped person. Czar didn't give him a single chance to come out of his trance, she made sure to keep him under her spell on her mercy.

As she keeps looking at him with her seductive looks, her eyes are half hodded, wet hair, water droplets sparkling in her soft silky skin, she keeps biting nd licking her lips occasionally, ryan himself is not looking any less than any sinful mess, with his hodded expression like he is under the effect of some kind of drug nd it's not totally wrong to say as ryan is under the affect of the most dangerous drug name czarina.

It's taking every ounce of his self control to not bounce on her right now and there to devour her all the way he want. They don't know how they reached to the parking lot were sky is waiting for ryan. Sky looks at the couple who are so immersed in each other like they are swallowing every inch of each other, sky is not stupid to not notice the sexual tension between them,

Ryan : drop us to my apartment

That's the only thing ryan said before taking his place in the back seat Along with czar, nd sky was left dumbfounded, when he get on driver seat nd try to say something, he jst parted his lips nd before a single word could slip his lips , czar shift from her position to Ryan's lap, straddling his lap, nd they started to make out like thts the last day of there life, completely ignoring sky's present, on the other hand sky keep looking at them for a good second his eyes widened due to shock like his eye balls will come out of his socket, he immediately turned around cursing ryan with all the cursing words he knows.

Damn he waited for ryan coz he is worried for him, but he didn't expect to witness his damn make out session with czar, but all his curses remain unheard by both of the horny couple, nd the only thing sky can do is to Drive them to there destination get them a room, so tht he can have his peace of mind, the whole 15 min journey from campus to Ryan's appartment is a pure torture fir sky, coz no matter how hard he tried to ignore them, there moans nd groans are so loud tht he can hear it, nd he swear if he'll not drop them to Ryan's destination as soon as possible he have to witness them Fucking each other on his back seat, nd thts the least he wants to witness, there makeout session is enough torture for him.

Sky : we reached, get the fuck down nd get yourself a fucking room

As soon as sky informed them about their arrival they abruptly got down from the car, they didn't break their kiss neither their connected Body, ryan carry her, his hands wrapped around her thigh lifting her up as her legs are wrapped around his waist nd her hands are wrapped around his neck.

Sky : now you are able to hear me clear enough..

Sky said almost yelled in sarcasm, but as usual again they ignore him..

Sky : fuck off..

He said getting frustrated by those horny birds, he started his car and left from there, leaving those horny couple who are busy eating each other like that their first and last meal, and no one knows how they manage to get on the elevator nd how the hell they reach Ryan's apartment, as it is already late night and everyone has already in there dream land, hence there's no one out to witness their sinful act, they started to fumbled at the front door of his apartment, he again pinned her to his door kissing the hell out of each other.

As none of them dare to break there kiss, both of them are so desparate for each other tht they are only giving each other small breaks to breath between all the intense kisses they are sharing, he support her with his one hand while his another hands are stuff in his pocket in search for the keys which didn't even exist at the first place, actually he totally forgot tht his door lock is digital nd it doesn't need keys, hell it didn't even have one keys at the first place, he cursed himself when he find out about his stupidity. He pulled away from the kiss while grasping for air..

Ryan : jst.. jst..a sec...

He said while panting hard, both of them are breathless, she buried her face in the crook of his neck, panting heavily, but soon she again Started to suck his neck as soon as she get enough oxygen, ryan closed his eyes, biting the corner of his lips in pleasure, as a low breathy moan left her lips..

Ryan : wa.it. Babe..let me open the door..

That's the only thing he managed to say without moaning, but she didn't accomply. She can feel his hard member poking her ass, results to make her chirp in satisfaction..

Czarina : you are damn fucking hard for me, nd i fucking love it

She whispered loud enough over his neck and her sucking become harsh when she added her teeth nd started to bite his neck, he throws his head back in overwhelming pleasure, his whole body started to Shiver with the pleasure she is giving him, his shakey hands desperately search for the digital lock, which he find soon, with all the self control left in him he tilt his head to the left side to look at the lock.

He pressed the 4 digit number and soon with an beep his door open, he enter his room, kicking the door behind him shut before he pinned her to the nearest wall, breathing heavily, having enough of her torture, she lift her head up from his neck, a satisfied smirk cover her lips looking at the dark love bite she jst made in his neck she leaned back at the wall, supporting herself on the door frame.

Ryan lick his own lips looking at her now red burised yet the most inviting lips, nd without wasting a second he dive in devouring her lips with every passion he has, he pulled away after a minute so tht she can breath, she garsp for air, as he trailed down open mouth kisses from her lips to her smooth flawless neck which is inviting him to mark it with his love marks, he suck at his sweet spot, taking her smooth skin between his teeth nibbling it softy, czar tilt her head to the right side, giving him full excees to her neck, her hands grip around his hair pushing him more into her neck, encouraging him to continue whatever he is doing to her, as sinful moans keep leaving her lips.

Czarina : mghhhahh

She let him mark her neck for a good 5 min before she yanked him back harshly by his hair nd smashed her lips into his kissing him torridly, bruising his already burised lips, as she is unable to control herself, just like she is driving ryan crazy, ryan is driving her insane.

Czarina : what's your wildest dream ryan.

She whispered in audible tone, ryan eyes closed for a mere second as he realised a shakey breath before again darting his gaze with her demanding one, her voice, her touch everything is so pleasurably intense tht ryan swear he feels his dick twinch in his pant.

Ryan : i wanna devour each and every part of you, until you beg me to stop, touch you in every possible way, make you beg for my touch, make you shudder under me. Nd most importantly

He paused for a good 3 mins, searching czar eyes for any discomfort, he gathered all his sanity as he gave her a heart warming smile and leaned towards her attaching their forehead together, now his eyes are soft which contains only love and care, the lust which was present few minutes ago completely disappeared like it didn't exist at the first place, only pure feelings nd love can be seen..

Ryan : I'll be true here, you are not my first nd maybe iam not your first..

She cleanched her fist tightly. No matter how much she hate these fact but she can't deny it, she can't change it..

Ryan : but you'll be my last, i know you are insecure there must be a reason behind it, i can understand and I'll wait for you to open up and share all the dark part of your life, with me, but only when you feel comfortable with it, no one is forcing you, i know it'll take time nd iam more than willingly ready to wait for you to be tht comfortable around me, nd i believe tht it's my responsibility to snatch all your fears nd insecurities away from you..

Till now her eyes is filled with tears, she never feel these much overwhelmed her whole life, expect her family nd xav, no one has ever love her to this extent, most of the people approach her for there selfishness or benifits, but after a long time she found someone who approach her to make feel loved again, nd now she want all the love to herself, she didn't want to share even a little amount of love to anyone, right at tht moment she again vowed to herself tht ryan is her, his love is her, his touch is her, everything about him is her, jst her..

Ryan : i jst want you to be rest assured, coz when I say iam yours, tht means iam yours, you don't have to be insecure, i bound my loyalty nd love to you, i promise I'll never touch anyone the way i touch you. I promise I'll never let anyone touch me the way you do..

He promised his love and commitment to her, unknown of the fact tht he is igniting something dangerous inside her, he is confessing all the promises he wants to give her all these time, these are the unspoken words he always wants to say but kept it to himself, unsaid as he wanted to say it at some special moment or ocassion to make it more memorable, nd today he felt like it's the right moment to say it.

But One thing he forgot and that is whatever you do everything has an same, equal or should I say some time opposite response, coz as he is promising his unconditional love to her, she is promising her unconditional obsession to him.

Nd i promise whoever you dare to touch I'll skin them alive,
I promise if someone tries to touch you I'll burn their skin inch by inch I'll destroy every part of them which will prove to have touched you.

she mumbled to herself, It's a promise more than a vow she given to herself to protect what's her's.

Ryan : the only thing i want from you is to trust me, and if any of my acts make you jealous or insecure, like today, you have all the privilege to ask me, confront me, nd i promise to give you all the answers you needed, jst promise me one thing..

He paused and pecked her forehead, czar's eye closed in contentment, he let his lips linger there for a few seconds before he pulled away an adorning smile make its way to his lips, she slowly opened her eyes as he look at her with his gentle gaze. His hands make its way to her Cheeks creasing it lovingly.

Ryan : promise me you'll not act the way you act today, you'll not harm any innocent soul just because of your jealousy and insecurities, you don't have to do these, all you have to do is to confront me nd i promise I'll find a way to make you feel secure nd love again, it can be done without hurting anyone, i jst don't want you to hurt others jst because you can do it.

This time there's something that changes in his eyes, now his eyes contain something else along with love, something like a tint of hurt, hatred as he continue..

Ryan : i hate those who abuse others jst because they are able to, jst because they thought no one can oppose them, jst because they are higher in status, i hate those kind of people who love hurting weakling, nd used them as an punching bag to relieve there stress, nd i don't want you to become like tht so please can I ask you these.. can you give me these assurance tht you'll not hurt any innocent due to your anger hmm..

His voice was a bit stren when he started but at the end it become low nd soft. She nodded "I also don't like the idea of hurting innocent soul, yeah if anyone tries to provoke me again nd again by trying to snatch my possession which is you, than its a sin nd tht person will be a sinner nd out of innocent soul list, hence i punishing tht person for there sin nd it will not come under abusing my power" She mumbled in her mind assuring her self esteem.

Ryan : words..i want words baby..

And the only thing that keeps clouding in czar's mind is, her obsession which is running through her veins while screaming.

Extinguish my eyes, I'll go on seeing you.
Seal my ears, I'll go on hearing you.
And without feet I can make my way to you,
without a mouth I can swear your name.

Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.

I have little left in myself -- I must have you.
The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish --
but it does not signify.
My very soul demands you:
it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its flame. Either I'll burn in you or you'll burn in me with your desire, as a result at the end of the story we'll be together, either you in me or me in you.

To be continued......

I hope you enjoyed these chapter...

Prepare your hobi water for next chapter 😉💦💦

Thanks for reading...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

935K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
Addicted Per BD. Connoll

Literatura romàntica

2.2K 141 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
If You Love Me Per Hannah Cook

Literatura romàntica

1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
House Of Madness Per Paperflowers

Literatura romàntica

2.5K 105 36
18+ Trigger warning for talk of suicide/drugs.* A story about a young human girl who tries to steal from a fae man. She gets put in a cell under the...