Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 13♦️

890 33 27
By TinyTrack127u

"Tell me again why I decided to do this?" Mark asked as he sat down on his regular seat.

Nobody was allowed to sit on it but him and if anyone did they wouldn't actually be able to as the chair wouldn't be there in the first place.

"Because it's NCT only, and it's tradition to celebrate the anniversary of opening Neozone." Yuta patted Mark's back.

"Ugh don't want to be in this shitty place though. Smells like drugs and lots of dodgy shit," Mark complained asking Xiaojun, the bartender, for a drink.

"Whatever you say Mr Complainer." Jaehyun joked sitting next to Mark. 

"Taeyong said there will be a special performance for you." Mark looked to Jaehyun. 

"Tsk as if anyone can pull off that song." He sassily rolled his eyes knowing Jaehyun was probably laughing his head off.

"Apparently they will meet your standards, otherwise why would Taeyong ask them to do it?" Johnny teased to sit in the seat between Yuta and Mark.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Mark rolled his eyes. He couldn't care any less because he knew it wasn't as good as the other performances. There will be a dead bunny. 

"Oh yeah, Mark. Taeyong said no killing bunnies okay." Jaehyun joked. Mark bit his finger at that. 

"God damn it, who does he think to stop me from things," Mark shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You're brother bitch!" Taeyong yelled back from the stage making everyone cry in laughter.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark commanded everyone hearing them die down in laughter.

"Sorry, Mark he is right though," Jaehyun smirked, as he ruffled Mark's hair, feeling the younger hate the affection he got.

"To be honest though. I wonder who's going to perform for the song." Johnny interrupted the conversation.

"Can't be Ten or Taeyong. They've done it before and you said it wasn't the right feel." Yuta joined the conversation the curiosity getting the best of him.

"Can't obviously be Doyoung. Or Renjun, Yangyang and Full Sun I think. They aren't that great dancers, right?" Jaehyun asked Johnny who nodded.

"Are you saying Winwin is going to do it?" Yuta laughed knowing even if Winwin was also an amazing dancer, that song wasn't his style.

"It could be Jungwoo though. Doubt it though. He would tell me when he would perform." Lucas added sitting next to Johnny.

"Oh, course he did." Johnny laughed knowing how Lucas is the only one who is not in for surprises apart from Mark.

"We know who it is!" Jeno teased telling Jaehyun and Johnny Ten and Taeyong needed them.

"Of course you do." Mark rolled his eyes after watching the two boys sit next to him.

"He means. We think we know who it is." Jaemin added as he sat in the chair next to Lucas.

"Mark will love the performance again if it is who we think it is." Jaemin teased knowing Mark probably guessed who it was.

"Fuck off!" Mark cursed to his best friends who sat laughing their heads off leaving the elders confused.

"Full Sun~ You look so different!" Yangyang sang as she skipped over to the elder who was all dressed up.

His clothing was different. It was seriously thin but Taeyong said it will get comfier as he danced. He also had a choker which he normally isn't a fan of.

The reason behind what he wore was because Taeyong wanted him to and he would get something at the end.

He didn't know what but knowing Taeyong he hoped it was something nice because what he wore was not like his previous clothing.

"Thanks, Yangyang. To be honest it does feel different." Full Sun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"I mean it's good to try new things. The guys out there will love you!" Yangyang complimented.

"You know it is only NCT tonight. Right guys?" Doyoung asked the two seeing Yangyang nod and Full Sun look confused.

"Well, now you know Hyuck," Doyoung added realising what Full Sun was wearing. 

"Your clothing is different. I hope you enjoy the song chosen."

Little did Full Sun smile hoping the song would be a good choice. Out of all the songs he has learnt there was only one song he would give his all for.

The song was sadly never played and that made the song special for him. The only person who saw him dance to it though was Taeyong.

Taeyong himself said the dance was great and he would save it for a special occasion so it was always on his wish list to be performed.

"Hyuckie!" Taeyong called to the tanned boy who silently bopped to what was being played for Renjun as he was before him.

"What is it Hyung?" Full Sun asked the exhausted elder.

"The song that I chose for you I just want you to do the choreography what I saw that day." 

Taeyong beamed a smile at the younger. The younger was ecstatic, already guessing the song it was going to be. 

"No way! Are you seriously Hyung!" Full Sun bounced up and down in joy. Taeyong laughed hugging the younger. 

"Enjoy the stage is all I can ask. Ignore the eyes, be yourself and do what you love." Taeyong smiled pecking the head of the younger whose face was clearly ready to dance.

"And Full Sun you are up!" Doyoung announced wanting Haechan to get ready as Renjun got off the stage.

Full Sun had a wide smile on his face as he walked to his entrance for his performance. On his cue, he quickly wiped the smile on his face.

It was as if he had an alter ego when dancing. His facials were stone and his eyes stared at the metal pole he was going to get ready to dance on.

He patiently waited for the song to play. Hearing the beginning was all he needed to melt from the melody.

Sun & Moon

What a dream it was to finally let it be performed in front of an actual audience. Little did he know about the reactions of the audience behind it. He smiled to himself loving the lyrics.

Polar opposites, one the sun and the other the moon. It almost reminded him of Mark and him. He laughed to himself at the thought.

"Of course, everything related back to Mark." He whispered to himself before looking to find the elder.

"Holy shit! I was correct!" Jaemin whisper and yelled to Jeno who smirked back. Mark had only one thing on his mind and that was.

"Why the fuck is he the one doing it!" He muttered to himself but it was loud enough for Jeno to hear.

"Look at you I bet you're enjoying it already." Mark glared at Jeno before getting tapped on the shoulder by Jaemin as Full Sun entered the stage.

Full Sun felt the shocked eyes on him. It could be what he wore maybe, or the fact that he was going to perform.

He brushed the thoughts off as Taeyong told him to do. Full Sun smiled a little when he heard the first lyrics of the song. Finally, he was performing the song he loved.

Full Sun touched the cold pole turning his body to the same tempo of the song so he looked at the audience.

A quick scan of the people watching was done before he followed with the momentum of his body, switching hands that held onto the pole.

As Full Sun twirled catching momentum he slowly felt himself blush red as he made eye contact with Mark.

Mark knew at that moment that the song meant a lot to the younger. It makes sense why there was lots of emotion in the dance.

"What the fuck!" Jeno was astonished at the reactions Mark was doing. His eyes were wide, his mouth agape and his face flushed red. 

Jeno quickly looked to Jaemin, tapping his shoulder without touching Mark. Jaemin looked away from the stage to see Jeno was looking at him, a smirk on his face telling him to look at Mark.

Smirks were now on both boys as they realised they could use that as blackmail. And so, both boys took their phones and took a photo of Mark's side profile.

They looked back at each other before looking back at Haechan's performance. If Mark found out what they did...

Both would be dead within seconds, but that was impossible as Mark was too busy looking at Full Sun to care.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!" Renjun yelled to Taeyong shaking his shoulders.

"THAT WAS THE MOST GENIUS THING YOU HAVE DONE IN A LONG TIME!" Renjun squealed, happy for Donghyuck to finally do the dance he always wanted to do.

"Well Injun, Hyuck wasn't feeling well the past couple of days you know. He just needed something to lighten himself with it." 

Taeyong chuckled knowing Donghyuck was going to be happy for a long time unfortunate to know what was going to happen next though.

He slowly heard the song come to an end and Donghyuck run off stage. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"FULL SUN~" Renjun squealed hugging the tanned male who let off a small chuckle.

"Injun! Was my performance good Hyung?" Donghyuck asked looking to the elder who grinned widely.

"It wasn't good! It was extraordinary!" Taeyong complimented squeezing Donghyuck in a tight hug.

"I think everyone else would agree with that as well!" Renjun gave a thumbs up to the younger one.

"Good because I am getting out of this..." Donghyuck hurried to the changing room.

Taeyong laughed to himself at the sight. The clothing must have been uncomfortable for the younger one as it was very different from his normal clothing. 

He hoped Mark enjoyed it, and if he didn't he must agree this was the best performance yet.

"Well, Hyung I'm going to watch now!" Renjun waved making his way to the seats. 

"Might as well too." Taeyong chuckled following the shorter.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Oop wonder what Jeno and Jaemin are going to do with the blackmail... hehehe

Tiny Out ~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 658 27
*°• mark can't understand why donghyuck would break up with him all of sudden and while trying to figure it out he discovers something unexpected•°* ...
201K 5.9K 37
☘[𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]☘ Just about Alpha/Vampire Mark and Omega Hyuck Ehem*whisper*some scenes are..... nvm just read it 🥰💚💚🐸🐸🌱🌱🌵🌿 N...
78.8K 3.4K 14
『 Have you been cheated on? 』 『 Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? 』 『 Have you been dealing with a hard break up? 』 Come join our cl...
5.8K 254 31
➪.𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔 ➛ They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...