SIGNATURE - Park Jimin

By jiminnnimagine

Circumstances of both Jimin and Y/n led to their arranged marriage. Park Jimin, a hot future CEO, is cold and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Bonus chapter: Hana
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
INFO

Chapter 18

483 24 44
By jiminnnimagine

Unreachable.

Y/n

It was a typical Monday morning at work. Before going on a honeymoon with Jimin, I had to go to work for at least one day to sort out my unfinished tasks and prepare everything necessary for my leave.

As I was signing different documents and organizing the files, I couldn't help but be nervous about the upcoming trip. The fact that me and Jimin will be alone, was making me anxious.

After that grand party, he's been acting unusual in a sense of being overprotective and clingy. It scared me because I was wondering what happened after that kiss him and I shared. I don't remember a thing. For all I know, we woke up in the same bed, embracing each other. The curiosity was taking the better of me so I tried asking Jimin if I did something embarrassing but I had no luck. He wouldn't tell me. And it was eating me up inside.

"Whatcha thinking about?" A voice near my ear spoke, making me jolt on my chair, startled.

"Jesus... Jungkook," I sighed, resting back on my chair. "Don't ever do that again!" I gave a death glare to a man standing next to me.

"I think it's the first time someone called me Jesus..." he commented, pressing a finger on his chin. "Should I grow my hair out too?"

"What? No- oh my god," I put a hand over my face, too stressed. "What are you doing here? Get out. I don't have time for you," I signaled with my hand.

"No need to be rude. Geez," he scoffed, slowly moving towards the door. "I was about to offer help but if you don't want it then I am leaving~" he sang.

I look up, my eyes meeting his. Jungkook already opened the door, extremely slowly leaving, waiting for my response with a grin.

"Stop."

"I knew it!" He whisper yelled to himself, slamming the door shut with his whole body and jogging up to me, pulling a chair along with him. "So-"

"No conversations besides work. I really don't have time to gossip with you."

"Lady. Let me talk first!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. "I was about to ask what do you want me to do. You gotta chill."

"Never tell a stressed woman to chill, Jungkook. You may end up getting your dick cut off at a such comment," I warned, crossing my arms. He visibly gulped, sweat already forming on his forehead.

"I- sor..."

"I'll let it slide this time. You gotta take notes and learn," I patted his shoulder, Jungkook forming a pout. "God, you're such a kid."

"Y/n... you seriously need to stop calling me god. I might end up joining a cult at this rate!"

I raised my brows for a second, staring at Jungkook questionably. The next second both of us burst out laughing hysterically. I might've even shed a tear in the process.

Having a small break to have a laugh is just what I needed. But, of course, it wasn't long before I and Jungkook divided the tasks between ourselves. If it wasn't for that boy, I would've been stuck at work until the morning. The day went by really quickly as we worked together on the problems and unfinished duties.

I bid Jungkook goodbye and left him in charge for a week while I'm gone.

I just hope he doesn't turn my workplace into a zoo in my absence...

Waiting for a taxi, I put my hands in my pockets, feeling the cold air brush against my skin. Finally the winter started, it was just the beginning of December. However, the snow is yet to fall.

Once I got home, I got greeted with an empty house. All the lights were off, telling me that Jimin isn't home yet. It was already past ten so I was a little weirded out about his whereabouts.

Checking my phone to see if I had any messages from him, I realized that he hasn't texted me at all today. I was confused. We developed a habit to text each other when we are running late at work but he wasn't home and also haven't texted me.

I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up. Leaving a few messages to call me back, I decided to contact Taehyung.

"Hey. Kim Taehyung speaking, how may I help you?" A sleepy voice mumbled over the phone.

"Jimin isn't ho-"

"His visiting hours are over. You may make an appointment for tomorrow at the registration desk," Taehyung kept on mumbling, going on full autopilot.

"Tae, just list-"

"The connection is poor! Psh, psh, psh, psh... bye!"

I took away the phone from my ear.

That bastard just hung up on me...

Dialing his number again, I waited until he responded.

"What the fuck do you wan-"

"IT'S Y/N, YOU NUMBSKULL!!!!" I yelled in the speaker.

"Bitch, I don't give a shit who you are, let me sleep in peace-"

"You'll sleep after i kill you slowly and painf-"

"Say less," Taehyung replied, his voice sounding more awake this time. "How can I be of assistance to you, Mrs Park?"

"That's what I thought... Where is Jimin?" I questioned.

"I don't know. Why? Is he not home yet?"

"No."

"He's probably still at work. When I was leaving, Jimin had two big piles of paperwork on his desk. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be home soon," Taehyung convinced.

"Alright then. Go back to having your precious sleep. Just call me if you hear from him."

I received a hum in response and hung up. Something definitely felt off but I couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly. Deciding to stop on the fact that Jimin's phone died, I went up to my room and got ready for bed.

Staring at the white plain ceiling of my bedroom, I laid on my bed in a position of a star. I couldn't sleep. Me and Jimin have a flight at six in the morning and him not being home even past midnight was shaking me up.

What if something bad happened to him?...

Did he get into a car accident and is in the hospital right now?...

Did Jimin accidentally slip on the banana, twisted his leg, can't stand up at there's no one to help him?...

Maybe he choked on the spicy chicken I packed him today because I put too much chili sauce in it?...

What if he got drunk on the street and can't find his way back home?...

Three in the morning. I'm still making up different scenarios in my head, thinking of where Jimin might be. I think I was going crazy at this point.

Then, all of a sudden, I hear a ding on the sensor of my bedroom, indicating that someone just entered the house. To say I jumped out of my bed would be an understatement.

I ran down the stairs, seeing no one other than Park Jimin putting on his slippers in the corridor. He looks up to see me, a puzzled expression written on his face.

"Y/n... why aren't you sleeping? It's almost four in the morni-"

Jimin went silent instantly, seeing me walk up to him at a quick pace. I stop right in front of him, our faces inches away. He starts backing away in confusion, I follow him and try to sniff him out.

"Hmm... so you didn't drink?" I asked, still going until Jimin got pinned to the wall. Now trapped and has nowhere to go.

"No, I didn't drink."

"Then where were you? We have a flight in three hours!"

"I- uhhh... I was at work. Had a lot to do today," he scratched the back of his head.

"Why didn't you call or at least text me? I was waiting for you all this time, thinking something bad happened to you... Why do you have to work until three a.m.?" I formed a disappointed look on my face, my eyes searching for Jimin's.

"Eh- I'm sorry I made you wait. Let's go have a nap before the fright, okay?" He grabbed my shoulders, quickly changing the topic.

Two hours ago.
Jimin.

It's been about three hours of just signing all kinds of documents. I was practically on the verge of losing my mind. Never did I think my father would suggest going on a honeymoon after the announcement of mine and Y/n's marriage. Dad called me the next day after the party and said that our couple went viral and we both need to go on a honeymoon or else people would find it weird that me and Y/n got married and didn't even go on a vacation.

So there I was, sitting in my office and going through a bunch of useless papers that definitely weren't bringing me joy at the moment.

Hearing a knock on the door, I quickly straighten myself up and tell the person to come in. Yera, my secretary, opens the door slightly and a bit of an unpleasant look on her face.

This has been the face she was always giving me after I broke off a sexual relationship I had with her. After Y/n found out that I was sleeping with Yera, I realized that I was incompetent and now decided to be more professional at work, not screwing any of my coworkers.

"You have a guest, Mr Park," Yera smiled through her greeted teeth.

A guest? Who might be visiting me at this hour?...

I stood up, buttoning up my suit and walking around my work desk, a professional poker face on.

Upon seeing a woman come in, I stumble on my feet, losing my balance from the shock. It was the last person I wanted to see on this earth.

"Hello, Jimin," she stood before me, a small smile on her face. "Long time no see..."

I was speechless at seeing the woman I once used to love. She was glowing. Dressed nicely, her long ash brown hair is still as beautiful as it was before. Long eyelashes, big lips, tiny figure, a white dress, high heels.

"What are you doing here?" I asked without giving away any emotions I had bottled up inside me.

"Not even a hello?" She chuckled. "It's been two years since you last saw me and you still can't get your speech straight?" She sheepishly smiled walking closer to me. I didn't dare to move a muscle.

"I asked you a question. How did you get through security?"

"Oh, sweetie... how do you not know? You security still remembers me. They let me in without a second thought," she satisfyingly smirked, clapping her hands.

"What do you want from me?" I clenched my fist, growing provoked by her choice of words. "Why did you come here?"

"I came here for you, Park Jimin..." She started walking towards me, a slow model walk. I was taking steps back.

"Why now?"

"I found out you got married. I want to take you away for myself..." She secuctively spoke in my ear as I bumped into a desk behind me. "I miss you."

As much as I tried to restrain myself from her, I found it pretty difficult to let my ears skip the last words escaping her mouth. I didn't know if I should believe her but I just couldn't focus on my thoughts. I probably wanted to her her say it.

"Come on, Jimin... I know you still want me. I know you still want to have me on that table just like then."

"Sohee..."I rolled my head back, trying my best to hold back.

"Please have me. I want you to have me, Park Jimin..."

This was it. I gave in.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A/n: Oh my god! What did I just write? Well... I thought you could use a bit more drama, guys. Sorry, not sorry.

If you liked this chapter please spam as much as you can. I like to see your reactions so comment and vote!

I'll post another chapter in a bit. Be patient, I'm trying my best for you.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.1K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
538K 28.7K 33
Park Jimin an average of 21 years old boy with financial needs and a bright personality. With his mother and little brother to take care of, he needs...
1.9M 110K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
50.4K 1.6K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...