ππ„π€π”π“π˜ πŒπ€π‘πŠπ’

By luvsosaaaa

New book.. hope you guys enjoy More

π‚πŽππ˜π‘πˆπ†π‡π“
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ’.
π’πˆπ—
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

649 28 0
By luvsosaaaa

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

"Who is that?" Jermaine asked Asia while she sat in the passengers seat of his trackhawk.

"That's the girl, remember?" Asia asked trying to remind him.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'll give u 15k if u help set this girl up, all u gotta do is get her to come to this party, the rest we gon handle ourself" Jermaine said to gullible Asia.

"But that's- ok who's the girl." She asked giving up once she remembered he said fifteen thousand dollars.

"Jabrea Banks, y'all go to the same school right?"

"Jabrea.. Jabrea.. brownskin Jabrea? but that's my home girl. I can't do that to her, that's nearly like my sister?"

"Would yo sister get you 15k?"

Asia was stuck. Even though her and Jabrea weren't as close as they used to be, she still cared for her like a sister would. But Asia needed the money, and plus she wouldn't get in any trouble cause there's no proof of her committing a crime.

"I'll think about it" she sighed looking down.

"Why y'all wanna set her up anyway?" She asked breaking the silence

"Aye foe u asking too many questions" Jermaine said beginning to get angry with Asia.

"Says the one tryna set a girl up" she retorted side eyeing him

"Cause she fuck wit Dayvon and since that lil pussy ass nigga keep hiding, we gon shoot his bitch" he shrugged with no remorse.

"Oh, well ima still get my 15k if I get her to the party right?"

"Yeah damn" he responded getting annoyed with her already.

*PRESENT*

"Aww I'm tweaking, but Ian gon lie shorty ass decent as hell." Jermaine said licking his lips eyeing Jabrea down as she exited her mother's house and got into Xakyla's car.

"Boy please, Jabrea wouldn't give you a chance any time of the year" Asia said laughing at him.

"She don't got no say so, and neither do u so shut yo dumb ass up" he said glaring at her and then pulling off to take her home.

Asia and Jermaine knew each other through people, and they had hit it off pretty well. Asia actually began to have a crush on him, and she felt in order to impress him, she'd do whatever he'd say.

Asia did have love for Jabrea, but she wanted her own happiness— and that was money.

Jermaine on the other hand, didn't care about Asia at all. All he wanted out of her was sex, and she was just a 911 call whenever he was bored, horny, or needed her to do something for him.

Jermaine was also very possessive and abusive, and Asia had no idea what she had coming.

-
-
"Boy we all know you like her the way u be eyeing her down" Tamara said to Trevon as they sat at Javon's house.

"Like who" Javon asked entering the room with a double foam cup in his hand and a blunt in the other.

"Yo Twin" Tamara spoke bluntly.

"You like Ky??" Javon asked poking his neck out in shock. In reality, Javon knew. He could always tell when people liked Ky. I mean— it was his twin.

"Nah they ass tweaking" He said shaking his head.

"Nigga it aint even no point in lying, we already know you do" Jamell said chuckling.

"How y'all gon MAKE a nigga like somebody, if I said ion like her ion like her." He shrugged getting aggravated. Trevon didn't know what he wanted. He was just high.

"Ight I believe you..... call her Javon" Tamara nodded at Javon to FaceTime Xakyla.

"Bet bet bet" he said pulling out his phone going to her contact and pressing the FaceTime button.

"You niggas is mad weird" he laughed hitting the blunt and then passing it to Jamell.

"Hey twin" Xakyla's soft voice spoke loud enough to where the entire room could hear what she was saying.

"What up foe, whea you at"

"I'm getting me some Baba's, why wassup" she asked making a left turn into Baba's and putting the car in park before turning it off.

"Man slide ova hea, Tamara nem here"

"Ight, I'll be there in a minute" she said before hanging up.

"Ayeee yo girlfriend finna come over" Tamara said doing a lil shoulder dance in her seat.

"Why u want them together so bad?" Jamell said asked furrowing his eyebrows at her.

"Why u want u and Jabrea together so bad?" she asked returning a mean mug

"Ight u got it foe" he said laughing and then proceeding to choke coughing heavy as fuck. Like one of dem concerning coughs.

"Playing too fucking much needa stay in school" Javon shook his head chuckling while everyone watched Jamell struggle to breathe.

"Fir- first- first of a-" he tried to speak but continued coughing until he eventually caught his breath.

"First of all you should worry about that fried ass girlfriend of yours, I mean that bitch is burnt out- see nigga u be going too far this why ion like yo goof ass" Javon scoffed mugging him.

"See this why y'all should be like Trevon, who minds his business." Tamara said with a small smile.

"Maybe you should be like him too, look at u right na. Embarrassing." Jamell retorted treating Tamara ass.

Jamell didn't even think before he spoke, stuff just naturally came out of his mouth and he didn't tend to care either.

After a few more conversations, Xakyla and Jabrea had arrived at Javon's house.

Javon sat on the couch slouching back feeling his body gradually begin to weaken. He had been sipping lean for a few weeks ever since the fight he had with his baby mother— Jasmine.

He knew that his mother, father, shiid even Xakyla would be disappointed in how he handled it. But on the other side he didn't really care, because as long as he took care of his child when they got here, that's all that mattered to him. 

Him and Jasmine weren't on speaking terms as of now, and he wasn't feeling too glad about it. He needed advice, but didn't know who to get it from. Maybe Ky.

Javon wasn't a bad person, but he did have his flaws— like all humans. He was still young and truth be told he wasn't ready to become a parent. But he knew he'd never be a dead beat, and he'll do anything to prove that.

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"Girl this food smell so good hurry up" Jabrea said waiting outside the car as I grabbed my purse before heading towards Javon's house.

I knew why he told me to come over, I'm not dumb. But I wish he'd just leave me alone cause I don't have time for no boys right now.

"You can go to the door, I'm ready" I said locking the doors and ringing Javon's doorbell.

"I haven't been ova hea in a minute" Jabrea mumbled looking around. Jabrea and Javon definitely had a love-hate relationship, but they always loved each other more than they hated each other even though they'll never admit it. 

"What up boo" Tamara said opening the door greeting Jabrea with a bright smile. They could be real good friends if they talked more. Maybe I'll bring Jabrea around more so she can make some friends for once.

"Heyy Ky Ky" she said hugging me tightly rocking us side to side. She smelt like warm vanilla and that was my favorite scent.

"Heyy T" I said smiling.

"That shit smell good what u get?" She asked as we walked in and I saw everyone else in there. Including Trevon, as expected.

"Food, hey y'all" I waved

"In other words—Nun fa you. Anyway what up Ky" Jamell said getting up giving me a side hug. He smelt good too, it was a strong men's cologne.

"Hey Jamell" I laughed hugging him back and then seeing him eye balling Jabrea. You know maybe she could talk to him.. hmmmmmm.

"I don't even know how you tolerate him, always got sum to say jus like Javon" Jabrea spoke glaring at our brother.

"girl" Javon said mushing her head to get past and see what I had in my food container.

"Uhm move, breathing all ova my food u know ion like that shit" I mugged snatching my plate and walking away to sit on the couch and eat.

The only seat left was by Trevon, so I sat down.

"Don't sit right here if you ain't gon give me none." He said still keeping his attention on his phone.

"Youn hear me talking to u" he said glaring at me. I definitely heard him, I just ain't have shit to say cause.. you're not getting any of my food.

"I do but you ain't getting my food, sorry" I shrugged taking a large bite out of my Philly cheesesteak.

"Yo ass trifling" he mugged me grabbing a handful of fries and putting them in his mouth before I could even react.

"Oh my fucking god" I huffed looking at him eat while he sat there trying not to laugh in my face.

"Fucking bum" I said mushing him away from me as I sat on the edge of the couch.

"Neva that" he mumbled

"been that" I retorted

"Keep talking out yo neck and yo head gon be dislocated from it"

"nigga shut up" I said rolling my eyes getting up to go get a napkin from the kitchen island.

I looked over and saw Javon looked upset, as if something was bothering him. He also looked sick almost, I don't know. I sat my container down and closed it before going up to him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Nun I'm cooling" he said lowly with deep red eyes. I hated when he got this high, it's like he be damn near dead. Looking like a damn zombie.

"I know you lying but I'll worry bout you later" I said walking off to go sit back down by Trevon irritating ass.

"Why u back" he asked frowning at me. I hope his fucking face gets stuck cause that's all he do all day.

"Why are u talking to me" I asked rolling my neck returning a mean mug at him.

"Nigga cause I'm asking why you sitting by me the fuck u mean why I'm talking to you"

"Cause this my brother house I can sit wherever the fuck I want" I said beginning to raise my voice.

"What u getting loud fa" he asked chuckling showing his pearly whites and his dimples.

"Cause u jus blew me" I huffed sitting back getting on my phone and checking my iMessage notifications.

"Cause you jus blew me girl shut yo crybaby ass up" he said mocking me

"You got it" I nodded putting in my AirPods and began listening to my music. I didn't even feel like retaliating cause it's unnecessary.

I glanced over the room and saw that Jabrea and Jamell were getting along well, they would be cute honestly. They complimented each other pretty well.

As I was listening to my music, in the corner of my eye I saw Trevon opening a bag of skittles. That shit took.

"Thanks" I said snatching it and pouring some in my hand then quickly tossing them in my mouth while he sat there with an astonished expression on his face.

"Aye don't do that green ass shit nomo Ight"

Again, I didn't respond and got up walking towards the kitchen that was away from the living room.

"G I'm dead serious don't touch my shit nomo" he said following behind me but I continued ignoring him. 

"Youn hear me fucking talking to you" he said snatching me up by my neck catching me by surprise. His grip wasn't tight but it wasn't loose either.

"Nigga let me go" I said trying to get out his grip.

"Don't be acting like Youn hear a nigga when he talking to you" he said letting me go and then walking out.

"Did all that for what" I mumbled drinking some water.

*an hour later*

"So you enjoyed yoself today with yo lil boyfriend?" I asked Jabrea glancing at her back and forth from the road.

"Uhhmm I could be asking you the same damn thing" she said raising her eyebrows at me.

"Uhm but I'm asking about you, and I seen you and T friends now"

"Yeah she coming to this party with me and Ashley tomorrow, u wanna come?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

-
-
-
Chapter seven doneee, sorry for not being that active yall. Please don't mind any errors I did not proof read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 17.1K 29
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO BAMBI🀎 READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "We made for each other Z.... No matter what we...
204K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...
91.1K 2.6K 36
Read it β™₯️ (Currently Editing-ish)
154K 2.6K 47
just read