You make my heart light up. V...

By bustertherobotdog

Cover art by: Creantzy So most of you really missed my old varigo story on my old account so I will finish it... More

I love him ok!
Don't worry about me.
"your so gullible."
Updates.
"He was so close to me"
News on writing.
"Did I do something?"
"Wow these two are idiots"
"His so sweet (:"
"Great! its a date then!"
Thank you!!
"I MEAN-something fun"
"lets Just Go Stripes"
"Hugo, I love you"
"Well I will love you no matter what~"
"Good Night Goggles"
"I'm Here For you If You Need Me Stripes"
"A tracker??? For What??"
"Thanks Again Nuru"
"I Love You Stripes"
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
"I Never Lied About Loving You Goggles"
Update
"I Always Loved You"

"The next thing I knew"

419 6 6
By bustertherobotdog

Hugos pov:

I'm suprised he agreed to this, I mean its not like I didn't expected it at all but I didn't really plan on what we would do. Crap this isn't good, what i'm I supost to say!? If I planned this it would have been so much easier. "Hugo?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at varian "yeah?" Varian looked around then back at me.

"what are we gonna do?" great I had to think of something, nothing seemed to came to my mind. "idk..what do you wanna do?" I said with a chuckle. "hmmm.." Varian started walking around the forest a bit, I followed behide him. "how about.." Varian pointed at a tree "we climb to the top of that tree" Varian ran over to it and grabbed the tree trunk. "oh um..sure"

I walked over and grabbed the other tree trunk "race you to the top!" Varian already started climbing the tree before I could say anything. So I followed after him up "I'm going to win!!" Varian screamed from the top. "No way!" I giggled and tried my best to beat Varian, ofc I lost sense Varian was higher then I was at this point. "aw you beat me ):" I did get up to Varian eventually and sat next to him well looking at the sky. "your just slow" Varian laughed.

We sat there not really paying any attention to the world around us and just looked at the clouds. Slowly I started to put my hand close to Varians and are fingers started to touch "um...Varian?" Varian looked back at me with smiled "yes?" I started to grab both of Varians hands, the next think I knew my lips were touching his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.3K 299 18
When Lance was saved from drowning by a mysterious merman, he did everything in his power to see him again, including giving his voice up to the loca...
35.6K 921 11
What will happen when Craig, a thief, who doesn't like anyone, goes on a hunt to steal some expensive items and finds the love of his life? bAHAHAHAH...