The Only Exception:ETERNALLY

By -LEE-theARMY

"and that was the day that i promised I'd never fall in love cause it does not exist ..but you....you are the... More

1. "love letter"
2 . Why me
3. visitor
4. Birthday Party
5. Him
6. His best friend
7. His apartment
8 . His best friend's friends
9 . Slept over
10. Run Away
11. Smile for the camera
12. The E.R
14. Restart
15. Vanessa
16. Test run
17. Test run II
18. Introductions
19. Returned
20. Returned II
21. "date night"
22. Facetime
23. The aftermath
24. Intro
25. Nice To Meet You ... Beautiful Stranger
26. Someone New
27. Friends Night Out
28. Undecided
29. His ex
30. Welcome back
31 Party Crasher
32. Come Back To Me
33. Forget me
34. Not over yet
35. Happy birthday
36 . Slumber party
37. Nice to meet you , Again
38 . Sure thing
39. Trend Talk
40. Pact
41. Screw the media
42. Screw the media pt2
43. I missed you
|CHAPTER 44|For us

13. Home

95 5 2
By -LEE-theARMY

"you didn't have to carry me up the stairs Hardin," Sydney blushed as he closed the door behind them ," I'm pretty sure I can walk on my own"
"I didn't want to risk it ," He answered placing his head on her shoulder , practically crouching down a bit since there was quite the significant height difference between the two
"It's a two stories's worth of stairs Hardin."
"You're not even that heavy . Your small figure is light weight sweetheart"he shrugged cockily,"plus i liked carrying you around" he snuck his hand around her waist pulling her towards him .
"You're quite the charmer aren't you ," Sydney gave him a small peck on his cheek," now let's order some food,"she blurted out of the blue,
" I'm starving," she dragged the last word to emphasize on her hunger
"When are you not hungry", he joked ruffling her hair," but then again i haven't eaten anything the entire day so i too am hungry," he admitted.
"Well I'm no better than you at cooking so take out is probably the best option," she spoke slithering out of his tight grasp , plunging herself onto the large comfortable couch .
"Take out it is."
••••••
"I told you chipotle has the best take out," she stuck her tongue out childishly as she leaned against the couch, satisfied by the meal. She took a hold of her smartphone and scrolled through it , checking for anything new.
"I still think In and out beats this but it was pretty good," he answered laying his head on her lap," what are you doing?" He asked . His views of her face was blocked by her cellphone.
" Rose just texted ," Sydney informed him,"she's asking if I'm okay."
"Is she your guardian angel or something?" He joked.
" She's family. She's practically been my mom since I moved back here," she stroked his hair with her free hand.
"Yeah I figured," . He remembered seeing how pale Rose's face had been when he arrived at the hospital . She looked as if she'd been the one in the e.r
" She used to drive me to and from varsity the one year i attended N.Y.U." she put her phone aside to give him her full attention.
"One year?" He played with some strands of her hair.
"Yeah," she nodded,"after a year i couldn't handle the funds so i dropped out . Rose offered to pay but i know she has her own things to take care of so i just started working"
Hardin hadn't really know anything that deep about sydney, just surfaced details he picked up during conversation with Luca. He liked the fact that she was willingly opening up to him.
"I had no idea," he simply answered.
"Of course , how would you know," she laughed cupping his face," we've only just started knowing each other"she smiled at him, that smile that always seems to get him flustered.
"Ah yes of course,"he puffed his cheeks a bit .
" what do you wanna watch" he browsed the tv channels with the remote.
"Not in the mood for movies," sydney shook her head,"I'm tired and I'm really sleepy"she complained.
"It's only 5pm Syd," he whined
"Okay let's do this, I'll take a short nap then we'll watch a movie later on," she compromised," deal?"
"Let me come with , let's go nap," he abruptly stood from the couch . Without warning ,he gathered Sydney in his arms and lifted her up.
"What in the hell are you doing ? Put me down"she whined although she did like it.
"I don't want to risk any injury ," he faked a serious tone," plus i know you're loving this,"he wiggled his eyebrows mischievously.
With a defeated sigh she let him carry her into a room further down the hall than the one she'd been in the last time she came here.
It was bigger than the previous one - she concluded it to be his bedroom. By the far end of the room were large transparent glass doors that had a splendid view of the rest of the city. Right in front of the large bed was a large TV screen stuck on the black wall,with a playstation by the shelf.
"This isn't the room i was in the last time I was here," she said as she looked around the room, still in his arms," you can put me down now"
"That was the guest bedroom,"he shrugged," didn't think you'd actually be down to sleep in the same bed with me," he said as he gently placed her onto the floor, then right after he snaked his hand into hers intertwining their fingers, he leading to the bed. It seems that she was really exhausted because ,as soon as her head laid on the soft pillow, she instantly drifted off to sleep. Hardin simply took his time to look at her from a closer view. Her features were soft and child like, yet sexy and alluring. She was even more beautiful up close. He repeatedly ran his hand through her hair ,massaging her skull as he watched her sleep. Her breaths were slow and steady. He could tell that she was relaxed and okay, if she was fine then he was fine as well. It was then after a few minutes of chasing sleep, that he finally dozed off as well.
••••••
Sydney's pov
I woke up to an empty bed. Hardin wasn't there. The room was dimly lighted by dark blue neon lights and it was already dark. I reluctantly sat up from the bed and scanned my surroundings.
|How long had i been asleep?|
I searched the room till i found a clock by the night stand . It was 730pm
|Not that long i guess| i lazily stretched my arms as i let my legs hang lose from the bed. "Maybe he went to get us food" i mumbled to myself , standing in front of the mirror that was fixed by the corner of the room next to the glass doors that'd been closed off by the white curtains.
|I need to take a shower| i instructed myself as i tiredly staggered to what I presumed was the bathroom.

Woooooooow my mouth gaped wide open as i entered the large bathroom.
|How rich is this guy|
I walked past the large shower and tub over to the next open-door space.
|There's a walk-in closet too!|
I quickly walked over to a particular section of the large dressing room. Decisively, i took one of his large white-gray long sleeve t-shirts. I briefly sniffed his shirt, it even smelled like him.
Wow.
I went on to borrow one of his sweatpants of the same colour .

|I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing his clothes, right?|

Giving myself a satisfactory nod, i made my way back to the bathroom where i quickly stripped off my clothes and made my way to the shower. I couldn't possibly take a bath, not after the traumatizing experience of last night. I turned the warm water on and let the warm liquid run through my naked self, a spine tingling sensation. It felt oddly relaxing ,the feeling of my hair getting completely drenched and the steam fog up the glass doors around the shower. I let all my worries, anxiety and doubts get washed away along with the bath soap and shampoo. I cranked up the heat a bit because I was already feeling a bit cold and just stood there for a moment with a small smile on my face as my mind drifted of to thoughts of him .
|What a way to start afresh|

3rd person's pov
After about 30 minutes of much needed shower, Sydney, dressed in Hardin's clothes, walked out of the changing room into the main bedroom. She still couldn't find him in the room so she guessed he was downstairs, so she just flopped back onto the bed with her head leaning against the headboard. She took a hold of the TV remote by the nightstand and switched on the television. She casually browsed the movie options searching for anything that could interest her, when she heard the door open. He looked as if he'd also taken a shower, given the change in clothes. He was currently in a simply black t-shirt with the same coloured sweatpants. His hair was a little bit messy and his bangs were brushed back a bit.
|Damn how could something be so simple yet so hot| she thought to herself as she took a good look at him . His hands were stuffed into his pockets as he tilted his head a bit , it was his turn to look at her.
"You look like a marshmallow," Hardin joked as he slowly made his way to the bed.
" Gee thanks", Sydney rolled her eyes sarcastically, " I thought you would think I look cute in your clothes." She pouted folding her hands over her chest.
" Well I mean ...yeah you look cute," Hardin complimented openly checking her out," but I mean you could have chosen something... smaller and that would fit you better in my closet", He wiggled is eyebrows at her with a cheeky grin", you still look pretty though" he winked.
"I liked this one," Sydney pulled the hem of the shirt,"it's nice and comfortable" she smiled at him.
"Whatever you say princess," he shrugged as he rolled onto the other side of the bed," still up for the movie?"he raised a questioning eyebrow.
"Yes," she nodded , unexpectedly getting of the bed," i think i left my scrunchie in the bathroom, I'll be right back," she informed him then jogged over to the bathroom.

"Hmm," she breathed out in relief as her eyes landed on the scrunchie by the counter ,"found it," she grabbed the band and neatly tied her long hair into a pony tail . It was less difficult keeping it high up . She then took a good look at herself in the mirror Infront of her.
|Damn he was right| she mumbled to herself as she looked at the sweatpants. They were much bigger than she expected , too big for her liking .
|I guess I'll have to do without the bottoms, the shirt will have to do| she sighed as she removed the sweatpants , returning them to were she'd found them. She was just left in the shirt, and underwear of course. She took one last glance at her self and gave a satisfied nod before walking out of the door . Just as she closed the door, she turned around and nearly got a heart attack when she found Hardin standing right in front of her.
"Shit you nearly gave me a heart attack. Aren't you supposed to be looking for a movie to watch?"
"Oh fuck the movie ," he breathed out as he leaned closer to her, leaving her no choice but to stand against the door.
"E-excuse you?" Her voice came out like a whimper as she could feel his intense gaze on her.
He runs his tongue over his lips as his eyes devour her body from head to toe. Sydney felt naked under his intense stare and just stood there, her chest heaving up and down. His hands slid down the wall and rested on her hips.She sucked her breath as his hands touched her, gently at first before squeezing her hips.

He bit down his lower lip, resting his forehead against hers. He shut his eyes ," you have no idea how much i want you"
She had no idea what he was looking for by the door in the first place but she could feel her body immediately react to his touch , so enticing.
He cups her cheeks, rubbing his thumb on her smooth skin ,"you have no idea," he groans as he presses himself against her.
She gasps lightly at the feeling of him against her. She could feel him in his sweatpants, he was hard.
The need in between her thighs was itchy. She was overwhelmed with want. She unclenched her fists and placed them on his abdomen, she could feel his abs under his shirt. She fists his shirt and pull him closer to him,"kiss me." She demanded , her braincells no longer functioning.
He grins,"is that what you want baby?"
"Please"she brought out in a whisper.
His hands snake around her waist and she felt his hand go lower till he grabbed her ass under the shirt.
The sexual tension between them explodes. He finally latched his lips to hers, the kiss so hot , passionate and strong.His hands go up to her neck , pulling her closer as their tongues dance together. His lips were wet against hers and his tongue was soft . His groans weaken you limbs and you melt against him . His hands run up and down her back, keeping her as close as possible,the concept of distance had disappeared. He aggressively tugged at her tied up hair, earning a soft moan against his lips. He shoved her against the wall, their lips still intact and lifted her up by her thighs , squeezing them , he couldn't resist her body.
"You belong to me now," he groaned against her lips aggressively.
|Mine and mine alone ...forever|
He pressed his chest against hers, gently nibbling and sucking at her bottom lip. She could feel herself give into him. His warmth against her was making her dizzy with pleasure. He detached his lips from hers and started to give open mouth kisses from her cheekbone down to her neck whilst she moaned in pleasure, tugging on his soft hair. He sucked and nibbled at her neck and she could feel him smirk against her neck in satisfaction. He bit and sucked a bit harder by her collarbone. That was surely going to leave a mark. Tightly holding on to her waist , he removed her from the wall, carefully walking to the bed and gently tossed her there , his arms by each side of her as he hovered above her.
Even in the dim lighting of the blue neon lights , his features were still as stunning as in broad daylight. His eyes darted to her lips, then to her eyes, back to her lips before kissing her once more . This time the kiss wasn't as needy as before, a bit softer but just as passionate.
Sydney snuck her hands into his t-shirt, running them up and down his toned back. His skin was soft and she liked how it felt under her fingertips. She arched her back, pressing her front to his chest . He let out a groan before abruptly pulling away from the kiss. She simply stared as he pulled of his t-shirt. She followed suit . He let his shirt fall of the bed as he leaned back burying his head in the crook of her neck kissing it softly.
"I-I want you," he brought out in a deep hoarse voice, leaning his forehead against hers as he looked at her in the eyes,"but only if you'll let me"
From his point of view, he could tell she was contemplating by the way she nervously bit her lip and he wasn't going to force himself onto her unless she wanted it. It was after a few seconds of silence and heavy breath that she finally spoke out,"i want you too"she nodded slowly, she looked genuine.
"You sure?"
"I'm sure."
••••••

He wanted to smile and he did, but it was short lived. His lips were a thin line as he stared her face . His anxiety was slowly creeping in on him. All the possible scenarios which could cause him to lose her were waking up like hungry monsters after dormant sleep, ready to shred his mental peace. He traced her arm with his fingertips.. then his hand slid lower down to her waist. He felt the insane need to just.. be with her. To make her a part of him so he won't ever lose her.
He sighed

This won't do

This really won't do

He somehow managed to pull away from her and walked into the bathroom to take a hot shower. After getting dressed, he headed for his home office, careful not to wake her up. Sleep was obviously not going to come to him , like always , so he tried his best to do something productive, trying to ignore the oh so familiar feminine voice that tortured him during the night.

|If she knows how I feel, she'll feel suffocated|

|If she finds out what goes on in my mind, she'll get scared|

|I don't want to lose her|

|I can't|

|What if she decides to leave me?|

He hated his mind for feeling that way. Everyone knew he was fucked up in his head somehow, he needed to stop his demons but he didn't know how to tame it. He noticed how his hand was shaking while he typed so he stopped and got up, pacing back and forth in his office. He tried to keep it to himself, he's craving for her... Rarely letting her know how much he wanted her. Rarely saying how he cared so she wouldn't run away. Hoping so foolishly that someday he'll come down from his high and the need for her presence will flatten down a little.
It had just gotten worse.
He claimed her as his and now his need for her was through the roof. Even if he just gotten intimate with her and touched her as if she belonged to him, he still couldn't get enough. He left the office and walked back to the bedroom. He closed the door and walked towards his bed, his hands in his pockets. He bit his lip as he saw her sleeping so peacefully, without a care in the world.
"I can do it," he told himself, "I can be with her without suffocating her, without making her miserable. She can be happy with me too"
He got into bed , closer to her.

"Don't hurt me love, I'll do everything to make you happy so please, don't ever hurt me"
He whispered to her sleeping form

[A\N - don't forget to leave a vote♥]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 292 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...
3.9K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
263K 12.2K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a clichรฉ. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
69.3K 3.5K 46
WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illness mentioned, self-harm, psychopathic th...